Does anyone else just hate humans? Like the opposite of HFY?

Does anyone else just hate humans? Like the opposite of HFY?

Humanity is so lame. They're always supposedly the most diverse and versatile race but they're really just shit at everything.

Elves are smarter and prettier, dwarves are better warriors and craftsmen, orcs are stronger and tougher... Humans are just garbage.

Humanity needs to die.

Misanthropy thread I guess.

I agree completely, user.

Why the fuck are you even alive?

Either end humanity or end yourself. Stop comparing the only real super-species to a bunch of made up fantasy garbage you braindead fucking imbecile.

Why did halfings laugh when they ran through a meadow?

And yet we will outlast you all.

EIDF cuckposter please go.

Numbers beats everything else user.

Humanity will fall.

Your hubris will be your downfall.

I can't wait to see your cities burn and your race extinguished.

In the Klan original, who is the bearded white scapegoat supposed to represent? Liberals? Gheys?

Die human scum

>no dwarf
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this picture...

Burn their cities

Well, we did it gentlemen. We reached peak autism.

If you really want an image of humans being weak and worthless, go read Lovecraft. The basic idea of eldrich horror is that we're so small, insignificant and worthless that have little to no impact on the universe as a whole.

Basically the two exceptions of this is are Dunwitch Horror and to a lesser extent the Call of Cthulhu, where humans manage to force back eldrich horrors beyond their comprehension via either awesome knowledge and research or by ramming a boat into it.

Let me guess, an elf got mad about our elf thread.

Fuck off Eldar. This is an Imperial board.

Jews.

Slaughter their men

Enslave their women and children

I kind of wish we could all just get along.

>Elf

You wish human scum.

When we erase your kind from existence you will beg for help from your pathetic elf friends.

Fear not for we will exterminate them too.

Sounds like a bunch of elf loving faggots around here

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

It's okay user, I too want to be held down and have my inferior human body violated by a band of orcs. There's no shame here

Then goblins in almost all game settings should have won and demons come in to mop up the rest in dnd.

I only hate their fan club and one who throws a shit fit when they are not an option in a campaign.

I like to think of humans more akin to orcs and other young races.

Various races of Elves, Dwarves, Dragon-People, Elementals etc. have been around for thousands of years longer than Orcs or humans. Their civilisations have peaked on numerous occasions and there are entire libraries full of the works of those past empires.

But they've well passed their prime as species. Sure, an Elf is faster and smarter than a human, but his species reproductive cycle is shot to shit by generations of pseudo eugenics. And a Dwarf may very well be the most technically adept, but the dwarves have become paranoid and suspicious of others to the point of self imposed isolationism.

So the younger, more genetically diverse, if shorted lived and less proficient, races have the edge simply through numbers. They're not bound by traditions with no clear purpose or morality from less complicated times. As such, the Orcs, undisciplined but savagely fierce, and the Humans, regimented and willing to die by the thousands to win, become more relevant than the other races.

Does that mean you need to run into Humans in every area of the world? of course not. But it does at least mean that them showing up frequently has less to do with with being the best race and more with them being the best equipped for the current state of affairs.

Dude, *everyone* hates humans.

Nobody hates humans more than humans. It's so normal it's passe. That's half the reason HFY exists in the first place.

Humans are so full of self-loathing. We totally get off on it. If it's not us, it's other humans. I mean, if we ever made first contact with an alien race, I expect them to be really concerned about that. Not for their own safety, but for ours, in a "Dude, are you okay? Do you want to talk?" kind of way.

I mean, I know a bunch of humans hating humans is just supposed to be the standard ritualistic pissing contest and we're subconsciously fighting each other for dominance and everyone's looking for prestige from that and such, but I think we take it a bit too far.

We're learning, as a society, to always question our motives and to examine our every move even as we make it. It's the best way to create a society that is best for everyone involved and stronger as a group.

A lot of people just take it way too damn far.

Best end?
Cabin in the Woods

I really, vehemently hate one human, that human being myself.

Does that count?

Pretty sure it's the guy in the middle who represents jews.

>First HFY
>Now HFU
There's just no middle ground with you asshats is there?

>elves are smarter and prettier

And more frail.

>dwarves are better warriors and craftsmen

Humans are faster.

>orcs are stronger and tougher

But dumber and generally susceptible to things as universal as "day light." Humans also live longer.

>just really shit at everything

And yet somehow making up for that fact in that we excel at all the short-comings of other races.

Also, Elves are shit, Illithids rape them at every fucking opportunity.

Who says Human's aren't an old race?

Wight's

fug, can't read. I'd assume liberals.

I feel the exact opposite and keep running into people like you. Everyone wants to push all these alien and fantastical races onto the campaign so I start playing a more and more obscenely racist, pro-human character. Sure you can play a half-orc but the day you try to convince me that the humans are evil and the orc tribes are just misunderstood is the day I start killing party members.

Yes absolutely. Every time I see a HFY thread I want make a doomsday machine to destroy the world.

Who invited James Cameron to Veeky Forums?

I think the worst part about this image was that line was never spoken in the movie.

The quote is from an AvatarXWarhammer 40k fanfic.

Dunno what to tell ya, Daffy; people aren't capable of complicated and reasonable thought. But save some of that shit for me, brother.

Congratulations on managing to be the most autistic person in this thread

Elves aren't made up. They're a cultural memory of Neanderthals.

>but the day you try to convince me that the humans are evil and the orc tribes are just misunderstood is the day I start killing party members
Not sure if just trolling, or really really fucking stupid.

It would have been a badass speech, that's for sure.

>common knowledge is autistic

Lol, alright.