QASH QASH and more QASH

Look at these investors, this is the fucking elite. I would suck the dick from every investor for making me rich. Buy QASH or die in poverty

>We won't shit on you we swear!

well asians are good at math

If you dont buy this coin you are honestly retarded

There are risk to this coin like waiting potential few months for large returns instead of trying to shoot for a easy 2x on some random shitcoin. If you're willing to take the ride it's 50x+ returns in the long run

redpill me on this shitcoin

Coin of choice for grorious Japans. If you believe in the spirit of the Samurai, you will live like a shogun. Buy in now while it's below $1

It's not on any exchanges that don't start with a Q

they're partnered with bitfinex, which practically runs crypto, and they're partnered with bithumb. they're going to list on bithumb soon. bitfinex created tether to get around dealing with banking regulations and create liquidity. think of qash as taking their game to the next level. it's is going to significantly increase bitfinex's ability to pump bitcoin, everything else on their exchange and bring in way more money than tether ever could.

its on gate

Whut, David Katz you say? Looks promising on the surface... But what does Veeky Forums say? Good fundamentals? Good product?

Interesting team. What's QASH's USP?

It's a low key coin right now. Veeky Forums hasn't said much.

Redpill: The nipps love Bitcoin/exchanges and are legalizing them at a fast rate. Glorious nippon has good relations with the US and would actually be able to take US Customers. Conclusion: any coin related to Japan's bitcoin markets is a good buy.

Qash is one such coin...

QASH is a token for the Liquid network in development...this network aims to connect various crypto exchanges together to increase liquidity. Token would be used (I assume) like any other exchange token (see Binance Token), giving discount fee for actual usage.

what are you expecting from them in the next 3 months?

Buy Qash.

It does so much more than BNB. Comparing it to bnb is total bullshit

Should I sell 1eth and buy this to my portfolio? How much profits till eoy?

except that i see it shilled literally every time i check the board

they listed on bitfinex a couple days ago and are supposed to list on bithumb soon, that might be why you keep seeing it.

So should I buy it?

5x

>Chief Growth Officer
Lmaoooo

Seriously? You think its going to be 5$? Sounds too good to be true.

their partnerships alone should convince you to buy.

Thats the man reason I was thinkin to buy this. Sounds so promising. But it's so young that its hard to say what is going to happen.. High risk high reward?

margin trading hasn't been enabled yet. the qash team claims they're going to start marketing next week. binance and bithumb this month supposedly.

I think he's referring to all the low effort threads that pop up once every 2 hours with OPs like this: