DRAWTHREAD

Previous Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY
i.ytimg.com/vi/xELfjRKPh98/maxresdefault.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hQN2LZCeUmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just here anchoring for mr Bored Drawfriend and the fucked up spider abomination thingy

Anchor post of my undead hunter poog was working on. Poog if you're reading this-- love it so far, but could you make the breastplate a little more traditional in shape? Thanks again for tackling my request dude.

Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!

20 hours, 24 hours, close enough, it's a new thread;

Requesting a smutty picture of my half-succubus wizard!

Heterogeneous Green/Red eyes, long (down to mid-back at least) pink hair, wings, a tail, and horns. Very cliche succubus in general build, thin, chesty, you know the drill.

The kicker is her outfit. It's illusory, so artist's discretion on the exact style, feel free to make it transparent or show what True Seeing reveals.

Reposting from the last thread.

Alexandrie Martel, a blonde, half-elven teenage paladin girl with braided hair. She wears chainmail and a simple white tabard with an emblem of clasped hands and fire in the middle of the chest. She carries a long spear with red and orange ribbons tied just below the head..

Another thing to note is that he has a small scar from a cut on his lower lip to the left.

Anchor for the generous drawfriend drawing my alchemist.

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~

i would like to remake my request, im also going to explain it a bit better so i dont sound like a degenerate.

younger elf girl, maybe 16 years old, shoulder length messy black hair, crystal blue eyes, in some very tattered, clothing that barely goes to her mid thigh, fishnet thigh highs and some long fingerlings gloves, a circle choker like branding mark around her neck, in the process of taking off her shirt for a faceless adventurer, but he has his hand placed over her's preventing her from going any further with it.
-explanation-
the elf girl in question was being abused, the paladin in the party stepped in and saved her, she didn't have anything to think him so she tried to offer herself to him, to which he promptly stopped her and she began to cry into his arms. It was an absolutely beautiful moment in the campaign, probably my all time favorite just because it was s touching. everyone else in the party ignored it because they are mostly chaotic stupid.

I'll do yours if you don't mind waiting a few days. Expect occasional WIPs.

Not the OR, but holy shit dude.

requesting samurai/Mono-eye hybrid taking his mask off after a bloody battle

Amazing as always.

Migrating with my druidess:

>the women from the reference, with auburn hair and a sturdy built
>wearing heavy robes and something I can only describe as dangly face curtain with horns
>her weapon of choice is a simple glaive

Here's some music I picked for her, maybe that's helpfull if you want to draw her:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

Thanks for reading

Reposting request from previous thread.

Requesting a female Tiefling monk. Skin is black, face and palms of hands are red. Budai-level fat. Don't really care what she's doing - drinking, eating, smoking, generally being a lazy shit. Weapon is a quarterstaff with a censer hanging from one end. Shit eating grin optional but appropriate.

Forgot the pic

Requesting a real smug-looking brown elf wearing white arab robes and a headscarf. He has green eyes with a dark sclera.

He also has a sun embroidered into his shirt and three earrings in his left ear.

OR here and this looks incredible thank you! Are you the same artist as the WIP and just changed everything about the pose or was I lucky enough to receive two request fills?

I'm not the WIP artist. It's a second fill.

Requesting this done in 40k style, with them as guardsmen, and the tank as a leman russ. However you want to do it, it's for a tank game coming up. I realized, why do Marines only get cool flaming ghost people? For people they're shooting at, probably just chaos, or rebels using technicals, see second pic, but with a heavy weapon mounted in the back.

Delivery for ya

So, I'd like to request my Raptoran Cleric. For those not aware of what they are, they're basically elves with wings, talons, with feathery hair. I drew him a while ago, but I'm not especially talented, and my friends have said he looks evil(he's a saint). His hair and wings are white, and his clothing dark blue, with white(the dark areas would be the blue). Other than that, he uses and and lightning magic?

No problem m8, thanks for taking up my request.

Cute! Thank you!

Would someone mind drawing the girl on the left dressed like the girl on the right? Pose is up to you!

Giving this one a shot, not sure what the "feel" is suppossed to be, nor the atire, tho

Glad you like it. Have fun!

Attire can just be monk robes. Not too ostentatious, probably some patches here and there. Probably yellow or orange or some color that goes well with red and black.

Feel should just be "oh, here's a cool weird character who could totally belong in K6BD." That bit was pretty vague in the ref, and I apologize.

Thanks for taking the request, though!

And just an anchor for the generous drawfag that took my ex-Lone Star Shadowrunner. Feel free to give him glasses, though that scowl is fantastic!

Taking this.

Glad to see you still doing lewds Mimic. Thanks for mine again, btw.

Why would I stop?
I was only gone because I was sick

think i can get in image of her squatting next to a skull with a singular blue flower coming out of it?

Didn't mean to say you were stopping. Just expressing my gratitude.

could I get this guy smoking a cigar or drinking some vodka?

I'd just love to see character are of a grizzled old veteran general. Time period does not matter. Just someone who seems jaded by a life of warfare.

Cool i do some stuff

examples i suppose

why post stuff from 2 years ago, user?

Because I can and I haven't actually saved any work lately I just draw for a fun

you taking requests user?

I've got a request - I recently started a new pathfinder game, and I'm really enjoying the way my character is turning out so far. She's a half-red dragon that I convinced the GM to let me trade out wings for a breath weapon.

Appearance wise, I want her to have a mostly human face except for a few features, notably she has scales instead of skin, several teeth protrude from her mouth, and a set of spikes jut out from her mess of hair (it's hard to brush past spikes. Hair is pictured at the bottom right). I've included the image of a red dragon's head to give you a base to work from, though I don't want my character to have a muzzle or snout.

She wears an armored longcoat that one of her party members picked out for her due to how stylish it is. Typically she wields a falchion (because she's a dirty crit fisher) and has a revolver as a sidearm in case the enemy decides to engage at range.

I've also included images for her hands (very large, nasty claws) and feet (The hoof boots thing - remove the hoof part and instead go for scaly clawed digitigrade feet), and a long tail. As far as her proportions go, I've been playing her as flat chested as scales don't really work well with breasts, and with decently wide hips.

Thanks in advance to anybody that chooses to pick this up.

Repostan

I need Desert raider/ warrior done up. Essentially the primary reference should be taken pretty much whole cloth, but replace robot with human.

The headdress, scarf, sash and blades on the back should be as is, same colors and everything (if you've a mind to color it).

Next, add the pants and shoes given in the reference to the lower left. But try to factor in the curvy designs on the robotic legs into the cloth. Do the same thing with the arm guards.

Finally The chest should be exposed to show off skin and muscle. add scars at your pleasure

Ask me if you need more information.

Holy shit dude, I thought you died

Anyway, sure thing! I just started coloring, but I'll change it to something a little less crazy.

do you want me to fix the anatomy first..?

Still looks pretty good to me.

Sure dude, I just started studying seriously a few weeks ago, so please do! I'm looking to learn.

probably but no real free time till tomorrow night

Requesting a PC in the campaign I'm currently running.
Blue Dragonborn in severely damaged half-plate armor, wielding a glaive. Wearing a large backpack that holds a halfling rogue inside it.

I don't care so much for the glaive as I do the armor.

care to consider in the mean time at least?

I could give it a shot long as these threads keep rolling I am sure I can get something posted

well thanks for considering, I'd like him in a bomber jacket at least but otherwise pretty much what I mentioned in post.

hope you have a great day.

Requesting a boyish ginger Breacher from Only War (pic for armor reference only.)

She's mildly attractive, but she's got at least a couple screws loose and REALLY likes tech (She's managed to scavenge a Plasma Rifle and Pistol, along with a Chain Sword.)

Requesting a female bear cub with a mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred.

I think this might be a rather heavy request, but I'll shoot it anyways.

A single Malal marine, approaching a Bloodthirster with duel-wielding chainaxes. Not fighting just yet, simply preparing to. Would prefer to have the camera behind the marine, walking towards the Bloodthirster. Would like the helmet in pic, and have a more singular, straight painjob for his armor, rather than that gross quarter paint. Would also like the style of chainaxe in the pic.

WIP

So I see, I'll work on a few improvements, thanks man!

Really nice start! Thanks!

... alright, in my haste to post and excitement, I missed the tail. Is it possible to make it a good bit longer? Seems pretty short compared to what i was thinking. I think that's probably my only criticism at the moment.

Shouldn't the tail be going under the coat, rather than through it?

Can you do an Alpha Legionaire with a boltgun? Less mutated, with just the twisted helmet horns as Chaotic, more "ancient, well-maintained armor and weapon"?

strawberries

delicious half-breeds

haven't you seen those coats with tail holes?

>haven't you seen those coats with tail holes?
Just seems really off to me, is all. And it seems like an unnecessary complexity added to otherwise fine clothing, especially since it'd hinder the movement of the bottom of the coat, which if it's armored, you're going to want to protect your tail too.

pic related

EZPZLemonSqueeZE

greetings, today i would like to request an art piece that has this lovely lady playing with a young green dragon please! have a wonderful day drawfriends!

It still looks really weird to me, but I won't begrudge an artist their style.

Nice succubutt, by the way.

I'll change the tail then. Probably drew like that because a tiefling rogue in one of my groups had clothes with a hole for the tail.

Posted the WIP because was actually more worried about getting her face right (maybe still too human? or it's as desired?) and the spikes.

Just to confirm, she's a half-red dragon? Skin/scales should be red?

There're two reasons why you'd have that hole, one. Because with a tail that big, and for a dragon etc etc, the tail acts as a sort of a counterbalance. It'll help them be more agile, and lets them use their tails for other things.

And having a tail along the bottom of your coat isn't going to hinder the movement of the coat, that's like saying legs do the same.

Also if you're worried about armour, there have been tail armour in fantasy as well. Which cover the length of the tail separate to everything else.

Thanks.

On the topic of the tail, i'm fine with the tailcoat or having it under the coat, but... given the choice, I think I'd rather have it under? that way other people can use the coat without it having a massive hole in the back.

The face is a bit overly human - still acceptable, but her mouth is the big sticking point. i don't really want her to be ugly, but the mouth should be an inhuman part of her, I guess. Just go with whatever looks good and I'll be happy.

And yeah, scales should be a deep crimson, preferably. Eyes of gold.

Love it! Wish the horns and wings were a bit larger, and of course, a frontal view is always good, but sitll, I love the way you handled the dress, it looks awesome!

You're welcome.

I'm really shit at colors

Sanguine shield art, please

thanks user, I really do appreciate it!

for a horrifying moment, I thought the side of his helmet was the front, and his face had somehow melted off to the side.

Here is a start

I can see it

Oh niceeeeeee. Thanks.

Maybe gauntlets like i.ytimg.com/vi/xELfjRKPh98/maxresdefault.jpg if you want?

Either way, really like it so far and exited to see more of what you do with it!

Hail Hydra.

Horns like this maybe?

I like it and Alfalfas are known for sneakiness.

Imagine you lie in ambush and your horns poke out!

Not ok!

sorry trying to be quick i got work in the morning

Could I get something of my good guy archer paladin helping someone? Giving a kid and ice cream cone or getting a cat out of a tree?

Actually this looks better just added splots and levels messed around with

Ok this is as far as I go, at least you got a portrait

user, do you mind if i draw on this?

OR here-- looking forward to the improvements.

thank you too user

Dude, for art like this, I'd wait a week. Thanks for taking it and delivering something like this- it actually looks better this way on reflection.

Chestpiece looks a bit empty, but it's otherwise really great art and thanks for doing it!

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Go frolic

requesting an art of her enjoying the company of a few men (and maybe some women) in a tavern please!

Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.

G'day to all ya, asking for this woman as a Khorne cultist or someone who worships Khorne as she prays for her kukri to be blessed by him.

So, I'm working on a homebrew race for D&D 5e right now, and unfortunately, they're weird enough that finding art for them is virtually impossible. Which is why I come to you, oh great Drawfriends of Veeky Forums.

This is about as detailed as I can get with what I'm picturing them looking like:

>Human in appearance, at least on a base level; eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
>Instead of hair on the top of their head, they have feathers. Both men and women of the race have feathers on their forearms, and the men grow a tuft of feathers on their chest.
>Their eyes are that of a bird of prey; eagle, falcon, hawk, that kind of thing
>Very slender; they're birdlike after all, so their bodies reflect this by naturally being very lightweight
>Despite having avian features, they have no wings. That's actually an important part of the fluff I have for them.
>They only have three fingers and a thumb on each hand.
>They're extremely religious, so I would imagine one wearing lots of little religious symbol trinkets, stuff like that.

So, if anyone is interested in drawing one, I'd be extremely grateful. Don't really care about pose, or clothes, anything like that, I just want someone to make my vision of this race a little more real for me (and, hopefully, my players as well).

Could I get my first Shadowrun character? He's a former historian/academic who got black listed and had his research stolen by a big organization. He ended up having to become a Shadowrunner, as he still had his shamanic powers but no credible way to market them. He's kind of a Fox Mulder meet Indiana Jones type character.

>Clothes like the guy on the right. A vest and tie, with a leather jacket over top. It's seen better days, but he does his best to look good.
>A leather shoulder holster underneath, with a big Colt Government 2066 tuck away.
>Sleeves rolled up, showing two matching tattoos on the inside of his forearms. Pyramids/triangles, with snakes coiling around them. Right one points up, left one points down.
>Holding an ancient scroll holder in one hand, or slung over his shoulder with strap.
>No reference for face, but he's a slightly lean looking 30 year old. Handsome, but not that much to write home about. Short dark hair, that looks like he tried to make it look nice in the morning, but has since been in at least one fire fight.

Here's some music to go with it, youtube.com/watch?v=hQN2LZCeUmk

Hey OR, I'm just giving you a goodnight update on the painting - will probably finish it tomorrow. What do you think? I gave her a more practical breastplate, and fixed the proportions on her head/hood.

P.S.

I'm really having fun with this