Good coins to mine?

I'm trying to get into mining but don't know which coin to start with.

GPU? CPU? you got a rig? Can't just give a generic statement like that and expect a good answer.

MONERO or stay poor

Can confirm monero is good to mine, got 3000 hashes myself, just got .4 xmr today. Not bad.

Forget about mining bitcoin
Monero is good but slow, i get ~700h/s on my normal computer and its not enough to get rich but nice extra income

I have a Ryzen 5 and a GTX 660 Ti.

Can I mine monero? Or anything profitably? I usually have at least 12 cores free.

I'm a noob but trying Monero, only 500h/s right now, thinking of getting a Vega 64.

What's a coin I can mine tens/hundreds of in a single day with a CPU or shitty GTX 760?

Iv'e got a GTX 1050 ti and an I7 processor.

Probably gonna give monero a shot

What mining platform do you use?

usxmrpool.com with xmr-stak

This.

I get ~500 on my normal computer while keeping it still usable (no slowdown of other applications, no real heat and no monitor slowdown from the GPU usage). Don't really see a reason not to just leave it on even if it's a slow gather.

my bot network is on monero these days.

comfy.

nicehash seems really stable. I get about 5USD/day on 1 x 1080ti and you can just leave it on. haven't had a crash yet

Easiest platform to use is prolly minergate
havent noticed it being slower than the rest and its mega easy to set up

So how much do you get per hour for that?

Working on getting mine going. Did you rat to get in or just just brute Force some rdp?

use nicehash or mine ETN, SUMO, or XMR

How many moneros a year you can get with 4000h/s?

I run nicehash on my shitty ancient desktop and get about $1 per day. Electricity is $0.08/kwh here. Too uninformed to do anything serious, desu.

How the hell did you get .4 xmr in one day with 6000 hashes? I have a whole University mining for me for an average of 14kh/s and can barely make .1 xmr a day

3000 hashes, my bad, same question though.

monero

.04 today, my bad didnt put the decimal in the correct place

Musicoin

GTX 1080 with free electric
What do I mine?

Monero.

>Monero
Why's that?

also got i7 cpu

You guys successfully shilled me into mining monero, let's see how it goes.