OC Thread #8

Welcome to the Veeky Forums OC thread.
Previous Thread: Tell us about your original characters, new and old. Let's hear some stories of valor and glory and build some legends in here.

>THIS THREAD IS PRIMARILY FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND SHOWING OFF YOUR FAVORITES FROM YOUR GAMES
It's like the Storythread, but centered on characters that we all know and help make. Your Original Character can be any character you've played, are playing, or want to play!

>WHEN POSTING YOUR OC
Give us a little blurb about your character, this is a brag thread after all. Some basic questions to get you started:
• Name:
• Role(s):
• Goals:
• Traits:
• Flaws:
• Allies:
• Enemies:
• Other Relations:
• Physical Description:

Write and share stories about each others' characters (use a pastebin for works that would take up multiple posts). Draw and share pictures of each others' characters (please link offsite in the event of NSFW work).

Ask questions about other anons characters and get to know their stories, and tell us all about your own.

Need help developing a new character concept? Ask away!

This thread is intended to be all in good spirit, so please remember to be excellent to each other, and try to contribute in some way. If you can't draw, write something for someone and vice/versa.

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Define your character as a magic item.

>IF YOU JUST NEED CHARACTER ART, GO TO THE DRAW THREAD
There are more artists consistently there that are actively looking for requests to fill, that's not the case here.

>DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 10
Use art from these threads as OP image when possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012k5RcKoOfFCSNG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For side conversations, or easing thread traffic:

discord.gg/012k5RcKoOfFCSNG8

Prettyboy elf Arallios checking in.
>Define your character as a magic item
Like from a DMG list of magic items or just a fancy trinket?
Because if it's the second one he's already got an amulet that lets him cast Alter Self unlimited times a day commonly used for taking the form of an elven-standards thick lady, NPCs dig it, guy PCs less so. and 1 hour Polymorph 1/day commonly used for taking the form of either a wolf or horse, depending on the circumstance, almost always for kicks. It's practically his signature item aside from his bow, given he's the ranged fighter, and it's his current apex of his transmutation interests until I get a reason for him to start taking up magic studies again to get actual spells.

Random Topics:

Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?

What is your OC most afraid of, and why?

What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?

I liked your character last thread, but I feel we could still hear more about him, got anything else?

>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?

His entire reason for adventuring is to settle down, and now that he's discovered his baby momma's (a Hamadryad) actually out there and still into him, he wants to marry her and have like a dozen adorable half-god babies.

>What is your OC most afraid of, and why?

Probably discovering all he suffered for was for nothing; Sigmund ultimately doesn't' give a fuck about becoming "the strongest" or "the best," he just wants to find his daughter and woman and settle down in a nice patch of land with a rocking chair.

>What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?

I'm honestly not too sure, they're very up-front with what they think about Sigmund, most of it having to do with his womanizing and very strong smell.

well of course she does!
well, her full name is Daniela, but she goes by Danny. She is an expert infiltrator and an assassin. she specializes in getting in close to her targets and then striking when they are balls deep.
she travels around doing freelance work with her companions Oz, a sharp shooter, and Hal, a poisoner. despite her line of work and what she does, she is quite a sweet girl, sarcastic, but sweet. she is that one friend who, when you come home sad says "who do i have to beat up" but you are a little too afraid to actually say why you are crying because she will %100 actually kill the fucker. when she was younger (22ish) she realized she had the the affinity for getting what she wanted using her "assesses" she would get in close with a man and then rob him dry only after sucking him dry though one day she tried her little bit with the wrong guy, who said he would forgive her, but only if she helped him out. it just so happened that this man was Hal, and he needed to get in close to a target, but sadly, was unable to. he had Danny get in close for him and complete the mission. during that mission though Danny realized she absolutely loved the thrill of it all so she request to stay apart of Hals team.

there is a little bit more to her but it would take up more than one post so i will just leave it at that.

• Name: Charlotte du Beauchamp

• Role(s): Enemy disorientation, she moves quickly and smoothly, using her toolbelt full of smoke bombs and flashfire to effect, with some fancy swordplay.

• Goals: Reunite with her distanced lover, Julia Vaughn, who has been deployed with her unit to calm a rising border dispute.

• Traits: Bubbly, adventurous, and rebellious. She is the daughter of the Baron du Beauchamp, a kindly and beloved ruler. He placed her in a paladinship at a young age, to teach her important values of the Archpaladin Heironeus.

• Flaws: Hasty and emotional, doesn't always plan ahead.

• Allies: Frankie, one of the chefs from her father's kitchen, who was a childhood friend of hers. Frankie worries about Charlotte's ability to survive on (let's be real here) NO food so she packed her bags and grabbed her writing utensils to finally finish her masterpiece cookbook.

• Physical Description: Athletic from training with the Order, with short trimmed jet black hair, and blue eyes. Shapely figure and she knows it.

>Define you character with a magic item
Twin sers of earrings that always signal the others' location.

>Marrying?
Hells yeah, that's the point.

>Afraid of?
Being too late...

>Party Members?
That she is too naive to know how to handle herself or make important decisions.

>marriage
This is actually a question I'm bouncing around in my head, since it's already bouncing around his. He's been going steady with the bard (pacifist as far as "only hitting when really mad/basic self defense", hopeless romantic, island of sanity in world of magical bullshit) for long enough that offering engagement wouldn't be that far off time-wise. The problem is that he is very prone to getting bored when in one place for long enough, and he has almost no reserves for offering himself for the more dangerous parts of plans, the second of which causes the bard an unhealthy amount of worries.
>fears
Arallios was long taught to only fear what he knows can and will kill him. That said, the only character we've come across that he's afraid of is the fighter, as even though he's come across dragons, vampires, necromancers, and demons, he's the only one that "handles" all of them as good as or better than he does.
>party's IC hidden thoughts
definitely a death wish or two, many questionings on how he's survived this long without succumbing to Darwin, at least one questioning of how he looks so damn good, countless accusations of being a moron, and definitely some very naughty thoughts from the barbarian and one of the NPCs.
If not any of that, anything in particular you might be interested in? For potential topics, see

Tell us more about you and the bard.

If your character were due to receive an award from a local authority, what would it be for?

Well to start, the bard is "technically" one of the NPCs, as she was a PC before her player took up the GM mantle after I made the old one so butthurt they ragequit.

The relationship started on what our group calls "the morning that never ended". The bard was asking our wizard about what he thinks of the party members, as she was a recent addition and needed catching up. After receiving her answers, she strolled over to Arallios to gather his opinion. This questioning led to her admitting that in hindsight some of the things she said to the wizard might've sounded like she was crushing on him, to which Arallios, tease he is, inquires if she actually IS crushing on anyone. One surprise first kiss later and the two quickly decide to keep it slow and subtle until they're sure this is a good relationship, and/or the rest of the party catches on. Of course, being "the morning that never ends", there was a lot of free time to do something, so naturally the first thing that comes to mind is Arallios offering to brush her hair for her, given it's all tangled from the recent escapade into the jungle. This ends with quiet hugs, gentle hair brushing, and a relaxing snooze for her anyway, elves don't sleep in D&Dland.

FFWD a good bit to a fight breaking out in what will eventually be one of the party bases. Bard gets flanked by some goblins and Arallios quickly takes one of them out. She then is the only one that fails her Reflex save vs a Hellhound's breath weapon, which Arallios quickly downs with an arrow, making sure she's fine. Given some slight battle respite, up from the basement comes a fucking demon which wrecks the one guard with Arallios at the time, leaving the elf to 1v1 it for a minute before the bard comes down and gives buff support. Cue a bunch of trash rolls from the demon and the two make it out of that unscathed, the wizard getting the last blow after Poly-ing his familiar into a lion and siccing it.
Cont.

>If your character were due to receive an award from a local authority, what would it be for?

Probably a bag of gold and free stay at the inn for the head of that Werewolf that's been bothering their parts.

My character is the local authority.

>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?
It hadn't occurred to Naeva before this adventure, but now she's starting to consider it. Unbeknownst to her, Arkilles has actually been asking their captian, Isaac, about how to go about making a good impression with her master who turned out to be her father so he could ask.

They would probably keep travelling together (a Seeker must seek), even after having at least one kid. Arkilles really wants a kid.

Having anything happen to her friends or the people helping her hide out. She would feel completely responsible.

>What do you think the party members think about your OC that they don't say (in character)?
"Well she's definitely banging that horse guy"

I really like these guys.

I mean what is the award for? What did you do to earn it?

Tell me about Naeva! Why does she wear the mask?

looks like a thiqq speshul snowflake modern setting elsa

good job working my fetish into a character, but now what am i going to do with this boner?

The latex leggings or the nips? Because if it's the latter...

No idea, maybe "Excellent Service to the Crown" or some vague shit. He does a lot of stuff for a few royals, it's all around the board.
Cut to when the place actually belongs to the party, the bard very unsubtly claims lodging with the elf, which leads to more cutesy moments including hair brushing, head-pats, cuddles, fake accent talks, and compliment wars.
Now this is where my timeline recollection gets a bit fuzzy, but around this point is when the bard and Arallios have a fairly serious heart-to-heart about things such as their pasts and family, which leads to heartfelt hugs and Arallios being the first in the party to unlock the Plot Power and creating the ongoing joke that the bard has magic hugs. Shortly after this was the incident with the barbarian chief and the mistaken bedding (see last thread).

That about enough or do I have to get back to mentally sorting out a year-old timeline again? It's not like I have this written down y'know!

the former, desu

platinum blond ≠ else.

not sure what to say about the personal problem of yours, commission some art of her from salt maybe? i would not complain slatdelete.tumblr.com

>I mean what is the award for? What did you do to earn it?

The award is for saving their rinky-dink town from slathering man-beasts that have been tearing apart their livestock for the past three months, and tore up little Jimmy just the night before.

>mfw I Like things on that tumblr but nobody else does for a while so my solitary Like sits there broadcasting that I'm a huge perv until other people eventually follow suit

care to clarify? because trust me user i feel your pain.

I mean that I have little to do during the day but check tumblr, these threads, and Facebook, so I'm often the first one to the punch when it comes to hitting the Like button on Salt's alt.

Yes, he wants to have a family, but as it's war times and they need troops, it'd probably be for a marriage-alliance.
His dog dying probably, followed by failing to protect his people.
"I hope the DM doesn't kill this npc"

>His dog dying

A fear I know all too well.

So, Ive been toying with the idea of posting some of my OC but Id like to get an idea of what people would be more interested in.
Ive got a human Fighter and elf mage husbando waifu team. Theyve always felt super comfy (To me at least).
Or I have sorta edgy/broody warrior of light type barbaradin elf.

Definitely the couple.

For one, it's more interesting, and two, we need more husbandos.

He almost expects it to happen as his house is known for charging into battle side by side with their dogs, but the thought scares him inside every encounter.

Yeah, that's how her dog functions too, like a medieval K9 unit.

I hope somebody shows mercy to the one who hurts my dog, because I won't.

elves ELVES

I have an elf mage husbando/waifu team too from a past campaign that I adore. It was an arcanist/foresight wizard combo. He was the heir to his clan's name, and she was the seer-in-training to his family, so they were childhood friends. Way too much happened, blah blah blah, and they ended up the immortal king and queen of a conquering regime of elves that's still present in our games' world now.

Elves and magic are really cool.

>Would your OC consider settling down and marrying?
He's already dead set on settling down with his lover, marrying her would just to make it completely official since they've already had a child.

Finding her too late, or finding her a changed woman. He's not sure if he can actually manage a growing daughter without her there.

The monster hunter openly hates him, since he's a lamia and represents the things that ruined her life, but there have been several tender moments between them already, mostly involving her caring for his daughter - singing a lullaby, playing games with her and acting like she wasn't when he notices, things like that.

>like a medieval K9 unit
That's exactly it, so fun to roleplay. His unit is called the Fangs of Hamlin, party loves them. The warlock pc even bought his own dog from them and named it after another npc he likes to make fun of.

We didn't think of a name for our unit, it's still new in its inception, these dogs are the first result of the training program.

have you even started working on any of those elves we dumped your way last night?

>marriage

Not really. Cata doesn't really want to settle down yet, and being a half-elf she has a lot of years ahead of her. If she did eventually marry, she'd probably chose someone quiet or charming, maybe both.

She's probably most afraid of powerful magic - even when controlled, it's raw and powerful in a way divine magic isn't, and therefore very dangerous and even corrupting.

The last part I can't comment on because the game's over for now.

very nice! i thought you where going with quick gestures/light sketches, that as is looks pretty damn good! what was the reference photo for that one?

>Vodun, Son of Hammar
>LN 20th level Fighter, 20th level Cleric. Soon to be Avatar of St. Cuthbert
>To bring justice to the cosmos and rettribution to a demon prince in honor of his fallen father and mentor.
>Strong of Mind and Body
>kind of a bore
>Wallrudd, a 40th level Wizard, Rothgar, a 40th level Rogue and dozens of holy orders worth of paladins and clerics founded across dozens of planes of existance.
>Various demigods and the God of Destruction.
>Sister, the god of destruction previously mentioned, St. Cuthbert, the god he will become the avatar and eventual replacement of.
>Broad Shouldered and solid at 5'10", he weighs around 200 pounds. He is nearly immortal when it comes to aging thanks to his god's grace and is over 500 years old, though he looks to be in his lower 30's. He has short auburn hair and a full beard.
Other fluff: he fights in scale mail made from scales ripped from the body of the demon lord that killed his father. This acts as a holy writ and confirmation of his dedication to retribution against the unjust. He carries two weapons, a vorpal, brilliant energy greataxe and a scattergun that fires undead/ evil outsider bane shells.

I have to ask did someone actually pay money for work from you on someone else's behalf or was user blowing smoke up our ass

Oh, yes, he totally did, and I'm working on Isara right now while chilling in the discord.

That is bananas I haven't ever seen that before. What is discord?

Discord is a chat program, sort of like Skype.

I'm a little leery of making too much use of it, but if other anons are fun just grab the link and try it out. You don't need a permanent account.

Name: Margnus Steel Roles: Tank/Bodyguard/Buff sponge/ Party's dad Goals: ADVENTURE! Meeting new and interesting people. Living life to the fullest with his beautiful family. Traits: Happy go lucky, flexible in battle and in life, full of love, generous. Very protective of friends and family. Flaws: Thinks most people are genuinely good. Generosity tends to go to far. Doesnt plan ahead very well. Allies: Arshayais Steel: Wife and mother of his children, love of his life. Skilled mage who teaches at the mage college. Tiny elf lady, red hair green eyes. Balances out some of his faults by thinking things through. Issac Steel: Older brother, runs their fathers blacksmith, teaches crafting magic for the college. Immensely strong in body, mind and magic. Got Margnus his first job, where he met Arshay. Enemies: None in particular at the moment. Other Relationships: Reno: Brother in law, havent really interacted much due to Reno's grief for most of the time Theyve been married. Son and Daughter Steel: (havent picked names for them, suggestions welcome) Learning smithing trade from uncle Issac, Magic from their mother and grandfather, and fighting from their dad. 10 and 12 years old. Half elves. Physical description: Early 40s guard captain-commander. On the shorter side about 5'8" but well built approx 180. Black hair, slowly silvering at temples and in beard, keeps hair and beard short and well kempt. Bright blue eyes. Fights with heavy shields and axes.

Not him, but I did set up an account, but when I follow the link I get this.

Is it because I'm on mobile? I just wanna hang out with everyone and see cool things get drawn ;_;

Of course all my formatting went to shit after posting.

I really like him, but goddamn learn how to format user!

He seems like a cool cat, and we need more male OCs in here.

Legit question, what do you even do at such high level? What are you playing? I've never gotten past level 6 in D&D, though me and my players are all pretty new.

I'm guessing it must be some sort of really high-level game, like that long story about all the demigods trying to become gods themselves.

Yeah, thought i had it but seeonly me second post ever

Here's his wife:
Name: Arshayais Steel

Roles: Blaster mage/ Battlefield control/ Know-it-all Goals: Learn new things, see new places, create new magic, make peoples lives better.

Traits: Sharp mind, Int and Cha main stats. Resting bitch face appearance, but very caring on the inside. Planner and saver. Has an odd obsession with neat boxes and bags, has hundreds, everywhere they go she gets new ones.
Flaws: Str and Con dump stats, very fragile. Overthinker, perfectionist.
Allies:
Margnus Steel: Husband and father of her children. Skilled fighter and her protector. Thinks hes a silver fox even though he is younger than her by about 100 years. Has some plans in place to make extend his life healthy life span so they can be together longer.
Father (No name for him yet either, taking suggestions.): Steriotypical elf noble, fairly close minded, dislikes that his daughter married a human, but puts up with it and loves his grandchildren. Well respected teacher at the mage college, from an old elven faimily.
Mother (Im so good at names): Really happy about he new grandchildren and son in law (Theyve been married almost 20 years but still new for older elf lady) Watches the children when their parents adventure, spoils them outrageously.
Reno (needs a full name): Younger brother. Elven aasimar. She supported him fully in his pursuit of paladining. And tried to help him through his grief as best she could. Doesnt know how to feel about his newly found bloodline powers as they differ from hers.
Son and Daughter Steel: 10 and 12 year old half elves. Shes proud of how much they e been learning but is worried about how fast theyre growing. Has plans on helping and supporting them for just about anything they want to do with their life. ( They will likely not work how she thinks)

Enemies: Ignorance and all who try to force it on others.

Other Relationships: Mage's college: They think shes one of the best teachers in centuries, when they can get her to stop her research or adventures long enough to do so. She likes her job but cant do one thing for too long without feeling burnt out. Marg sometimes "plans" (Very little actual planning involved) things to happen before she becomes to tired of it, once he sees that teaching is getting to her.

Physical description: Short and thin. A lot under average height 4'11" and 1/2" (at that height every bit counts) and about 80 lbs. Long bright red hair, usually tied back or braided ad a pony tail or pig tails. Bright green eyes that seem to glow. Ears are a little to big for her head. Dresses in blues blacks brown and tans, really likes comfy oversized robes with deep hoods and secret pockets.

Been hanging in the chat, and decided to post.
Name: Veramar Ynathlithly Ketharuil Elideth (Raptoran cultural thing)
Role: Cleric and healbot. Wind and lightning magic. Party conscience.
Goals: To spread freedom and goodness throughout the lands, and be a good dad.
Traits: trustworthy, kind, loving
Flaws: overtrusting, zealous.
Allies: His very large party, including his wife.
Enemies: the unending hordes of the abyss, legions of hell, and his wife's clingy best friend.
Other relations: His father who still wants him to become an artificer, his mom who's happy he's happy, the succubus who had her way with him, and has since turned neutral.

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>Define your character as a magic item.

Rashad is a "great" scimitar that gains enhancement bonuses/enchantments based upon how flashy it's used or the dramatic tension in the combat.

The wielder uses a performance combat check, DC 20. If passed the sword is treated as +1 enhancement bonus with an additonal +1 for every 5 DC exceeding the target number to a maximum of 10. (ehancement exceeding +5 needs to be converted into a specific enchantment such as Bane, or Flaming). Specific enchantments can be be used in place of Enhancement bonus, so long as there is at least +1 enhancement bonus left over.

In addition
When the wielder is outnumbered three to one or more, the wielder instantly knows how to perform all Cleave feats, and Whirlwind attack.

These affects last until combat ends or 1 minute where the DC 20 performance check must happen again to maintain it.

Nice one.

I keep forgetting to answer the OP question.
>Define your character as a magic item.
Using when I just started her to base this off of, have no idea how it would be now

>Iraedia
>+2 Dagger (Ritual Knife), Legendary, requires attunement
You have +5 to perception checks to spot enemies while holding this dagger, as well as 120ft Darkvision.
This dagger has 8 charges. While holding it, you can use an action and expend 1 charge to cast Faerie fire as a first level spell from it. You can also expend 3 charges to cast Mirror Image on yourself, as a second level spell.
The Dagger regains 2d4 charges daily, at midnight.

*Curse*. This dagger is cursed. attuning to it curses you until you are targeted by the remove curse spell, or similar magic.
Whenever a Large or above sized enemy within 5ft of you attacks you, they Crit on an 19, as well as 20.

>Name
One Dollar Baby
>Role
Bruiser and beacon of excellent hair care
>Goals
Bring down the human trafficking ring which brought him to Japan as a baby, reunite with his birth parents, prove to his Dojo master that he is the greatest muay thai fighter
>Traits
Baby was incredibly gregarious hired muscle, he kept a switchblade comb and constantly tended to his mohawk. He found peace in fighting but was too much of a showboat to really be taken seriously. In game he acted like if Ryu and Johnny Bravo were the same person.
>Flaws
He was a gloryhound who refused to use firearms. He was also extremely reckless and very conceited about his appearance.
>Allies
Most people had a love hate relationship with Baby, on the one hand he could be counted on to run into a fire to save you, on the other hand he would probably ask how his muscles looked and stop to fix his hair halfway out of the building.
>Enemies
He had a few rivals at the dojo who now work as hired muscle for runners like he does.
>Physical Description
pic related.

For the magical item.

The Helmet of Bambino is a beaten up looking green bucket helm decorated with the most luxurious plumage ever. It curses the wielder with arrogance but proportionally makes them stronger in return.

I guess a fun story to start with its how he was taken advantage of by a succubus. He and his party were at a fancy gala, which was not his scene since he had a vow of poverty, and was surrounded by luxury. While he was waiting around, he saw another Raptoran, and went to speak with her. They started hitting it off, and he, being inexperienced, was like putty in her hands. She ended up seducing him, and they found an empty room. She was into very, very strange stuff, and when Keth started to realize it, he felt a tail whipping him. The Raptoran revealed herself to be a succubus and then used suggestion liberally. When his friends next saw him, he was at the bottom of several bottles, more upset with himself that he was so easily tricked. It reached its climax, however, when he got back home, to find her there. Claiming that they were married.

Name: Praesidian Strixus
Role: Tank, and melee damage dealer.
Goals: Finding peace and purpose in life, helping others find their's. Also whatever the party is currently up to.
Traits: Rational, knowing, ethical. He's kind of a father figure for the party, and he's surprisingly understanding. An unbreakable fortress on the battlefield. If he was told to hold back an entire Blight on his own, he would. Inscribed with lyrium tattoos that shunt magical forces away from him.
Flaws: Brazen and unfiltered in his criticism, has torn into the character flaws of everyone from crime lords to peasants. Avowedly aracial, he considers himself separate from the concepts of race or nationality. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it causes plenty of tension and he forgets what people expect of him. Often seems detached or cold to those who don't know him. People mistake him for a Tranquil a lot.
Allies: The rest of the party, who I won't get into yet. The Strixus family in Tevinter. Two mercenary companies operating out of Antiva and Kirkwall. A noble house in Orlais, but that's a pretty complicated relationship.
Enemies: Currently, a Dalish Bloodmage by the name of Veralah. She was the Keeper of the clan he was born into, so tensions are pretty high regarding the whole situation. Not that he seems to care, which really just serves to piss more people off.
Other Relations: Beat the shit out of a Kirkwall kingpin's son, then the kingpin himself. They don't want to fuck with him again directly, but they also screw with the party in subtle ways because of it. A Ben-Hassrath agent keeps trying to get him to join the Qun.
Phsyical Description: Pretty much pic related, except the shield is Dark Souls greatshield sized, and the sword is touch smaller. Of note, he's only like 5'6" which is pretty tall for an elf but still a head shorter than most human warriors.

Y'know I really like that Dragon Age setting, what do you guys think of it?

I don't know if Isara's player is here, but I finished the thing Frankie bought you and it's on salt.delete (I can't post it here for blue board reasons)

For >Would your OC consider settling down and marrying? What would their spouse be like?
Oh geez, that's something I really haven't thought about. He's had casual sex, but usually turns down relationships just becuase he's not interested in that kind of thing, but maybe some point in the future.

Death. As long as there is life, there is hope and potential.

The really religious mage is probably a little confused by him. He likes to go down to the chantry and sing in the choir, but also doesn't believe in any of the scripture. Probably reminds him of a templar as well. The Qunari rogue can't make heads or tails of him. She really enjoys being free, and doesn't understand why he lives such a austere life when there's so much to do. There's some sexual tension in that relationship too, because she loves a man in armor. The dwarf warrior is genuinely frightened of him because he was able to stop a charging ogre. She also probably has to remind herself that he's an elf pretty frequently.

Hoo boy.

Very nice! Just sent you another e-mail, but I can only pop in here in short bursts because I'm at work. Fantastic job, they look even better when I edited them both side by side into the same pic.

can we get a peek at that?

I don't have a SFW way to post it, and I can't put it on my own tumblr.

Still requesting Naeva shaking her finger with the text

>dont u kink shame me

Imgur link it

for >would your OC consider settling down and marrying?
She's a drow without a house, so... probably? If all goes well with stopping Fiends from invading the underdark, and then successful revenge.
Would probably pick up random kids who she likes, if anything. She doesn't care about bloodlines, merely the name/traditions.
>What would their spouse be like?
Someone servile, willing to be a good assistant in researching magic. Preferably someone who actually shows interest in it, but... matriarchal society. She wouldn't care what he likes, not really.
>what is your OC most afraid of, and why?
That's actually really difficult to think of... I'm unsure.
Probably to become a slave of another house again.
Probably that she's too outwardly enthusiastic about really awful things, and doesn't hide it. (like massacring things, ripping off body parts as trophies/tools, and the constant racism)

I posted it in the Discord, if you're in there.

I'm Ketharuil in there, so yeah.

the thread really slowed down

All the smut is on Discord now.

Oh my

That'll allow for more focused OC discussion hopefully.

Plus it's 2am where I'm at, sooo...

Is nice there.

It is also like almost 3am. I think a good portion of our folks is American.

Roman sounding name is always cool in my book. Kopis is also the weapon of champions so good taste user. It's also nice to see a rational thinker as a melee character. Dumb brutes are good but I feel like the tactical types get left in the dust.

Could've sworn I saw this exact post day before yesterday in the OC #5 thread.

Isara user here. Great job as usual, Salt.

Pretty sure I saw it too, but I don't think anyone really gave him any feedback. I've been lurking in these threads for awhile, and a lot of characters get overlooked. If you're not one of the celebrity waifus life is suffering.

this

What about Calvin?

I did, but it kinda got lost. People liked the art well enough last thread I thought, so I decided to repost it.

That's one thing that's always bugged me. Sure, swinging a sword doesn't use the most brain power but it's also a talent like any other. Just because your aptitude is frontline combat, doesn't mean you're destined to be dumb or simple.

Kopis/falcata is my sword-fu. I love that shape.

Iktf. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be ignored, even more for artists and creators. Like, I'll take a dozen posts telling me my character is shit than just silence.

I'm a Khopesh guy myself but that's still damn good taste.

I've been trying to comment on more of them as they come.

Post your most nonwaifu characters.

This is my waifu characters best friend.

Non waifus?

Ian Graham, reporting.

Well, my cleric is a man, so...

Moras carefully waves hi.

Damn, thread #8 already?
Will you guys be making a booru to keep all the art in one place?

Not currently. Maybe in the future. Who knows. it's not all art of course. It's more about OCs and discussion and advice upon them.

How's those polls coming along anyway? I see two of Salt's waifu's are in the top five for their poll; do we have the husbando poll up yet?

Waifu poll closed yesterday at noon, writing pastebin soon.

Male poll up soon

Reposting In since no-one replied at all...
>Name
"In", she is no longer allowed to use her real name [?]
>Role(s)
Glass cannon / berserker / generally angry person
>Goals
Finding out the sources of her "inner demons" and controlling them [?]
>Traits
Unbeknownst to her, she's half changeling*, and "hulks out". Her "Tiger" form was triggered by the influence of the team and environment of the competition when it happend, and the traumatic event caused that to be imprinted as her berserker form
>Flaws
Very brash and prone to anger, she's a very offensive person, always picking a fight. [?]
>Allies
Her main friend in the party is the mean-and-haughty-noble archtype (we'll get to him in another installment)
>Enemies
The merfolk noble whose son she killed is out for her blood, so she cannot enter their control for fear of arrest or assassination.
>Other Relations
[?]
>Physical Description
Tall and athletic, almost buff. Swarthy skin, and tanned due to years in the sun on fishing boats.
Dark hair and orange eyes*
Left cheek has a tattoo of three long triangles pointing towards her face (Violent criminals in her society are given facial tattoos, to warn others of who they are/were. Hers was chosen as a humiliating reminder of the circumstances of her exile).
Fights with a curved sword, but handles herself just as well in a fist fight.
"Rage form" makes her bigger and buffer and her pupils become vertical. In extreme cases, channeling the concept of the tiger from the imprint, her teeth grow longer and sharper and her skin darkens in stripes.