Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Xk0bNMidCI
pastebin.com/0RHTd3U8
youtu.be/aDBQbWTESMM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
pastebin.com/BU26DTg9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit OP, how do you keep throwing these up nigh-instantly?

Okay, actually I realize that making the new thread as soon as the old one is in the last slot would do it but still.

For the user who was looking for that duet with hymmnos youtube.com/watch?v=9Xk0bNMidCI

Jumpers!

What is the greatest waste of money you have spent?

Solid gold dragon statue. No regrets.

It wouldn't, because of the PDF being the same.

Finished committing Sudoku.

You paid money for that? You could get one for free with FMA alchemy and some artsy perks.

Actual money, or CP?

I've spent CP for actual money. It usually seemed like a good idea at the time.

That is indeed one of the ones I was thinking of.
Thank you.

Can someone load the text version of Zerg jump? For some reason my phone doesn't like the imaged version. It does this weird thing that it has like a copy of the text on top of one another.

I said 'waste of money' not logical.

Plus it was early in the chain when all I had were a bunch of shielding/healing abilities.

Welp, I guess I can't stop it!

pastebin.com/0RHTd3U8

That's right, folks!
The Gear line is finally done, and I decided since I'm in a good mood to give out 200 free CP to buy some awesome toys!
The only things left are to finish the companions and get some drawbacks up, but the light at the end of the tunnel is here and it ain't a train!

I was waiting for a certain someone to follow up with a content update that they were telling me about pretaining to the OP title

There we go

>pastebin.com/0RHTd3U8
Praise be you, you wonderful wonderful (human/entity/creature/abomination/heretic)

>soon I'll be able to make my own Gaia Memories

Every day until your jump is finished is torture, Digger-sempai.

I meant money, but CP works too, I just want to know what people bought for just shits and giggles.

Yeah, which is why I said holes in the bubble to breathe.
Titans are relatively on par with the gods mostly. What gets insane are the Protogenoi and a few others, Protogenoi being the Greek term for the primordials, stuff like Gaia, Uranus, Nyx, Tartarus, and so on. They tend to hold ridiculous power over their domains even beyond that of Gods, and generally are just plain stronger in addition to the whole "I'm an entire bloody plane of existence or phenomenon" thing, there's also an implication that they might just wear different faces depending on the pantheon, Gaia's assault may well have been kicked off by a message from Nut to Geb. Apophis was a giant embodiment of Chaos that the Egyptians were pretty sure would at least devastate their pantheon and probably end the world if he managed to come back before Ra did (or they found some other method to delay him). It's the sorts of thing only the very top tiers of a pantheon would get and maybe even not them depending on the power gaps and general abilities. For instance on the Norse I doubt many besides maybe Surtr (and probably not him, he had rather weak showings in the one book so far) and a couple others hit that level, with Odin having reached a similar level through sheer bloodyminded determination and lots of magic.

And even then they're defeatable, just the sort of things you throw at the end of a big prophecy with a good deal of the earlier bits having been assembling stuff to help fight them.

I usually convert any cash I gain in Jumps into precious gems. Emeralds, Rubies, Sapphires, basically anything but Diamonds. Then I throw them into a pile in my Warehouse. I go years without really looking at them too.

Which really backfired when I suddenly needed $32 million dollars worth of diamonds to revive my fallen Companions. But, that's the way it goes.

Man, this is why you need to sink the gold commodities market before buying your Resurrection diamonds.

>the reason behind the DeBeers Diamond Monopoly is revealed
>it's a Jumper

You're such a Joker.

What are some good ways to spread healing throughout jumps? Medpacks that actually work for people who don't run on videogame physics. Healing spells you can teach without giving access to fireballs and lightning bolts. Healing stations you can make to restore injured people to health.

There is no Illuminati, just a bunch of separate jumpers fucking shit up independently

How do you Jumpers perform in public?

Do you make music?

Two questions /JC/

Does speedster effect movement other than running e.g. flight

And question 2 what are some of the best jumps to take for a full BIO build e.g. bio tech, adaptation, ect.

Ooh, Candroids! I love those little guys.

No, I'm a Cyclone

Ah, I found it!
Like this, but less depression and more mischief.
More "Was Yea Ra" than "Wee Ki Ga", if that makes any sense.
youtu.be/aDBQbWTESMM
Just the style, where it's clearly a conversation that culminates in consensus.

I bought the villa in Costa del Sol.

And a lifetime pass to the Gold Saucer.

I didn't pay for the pass with CP, either, which is an option. I bought it in the jump, with actual gil.

>More "Was Yea Ra" than "Wee Ki Ga", if that makes any sense.
Considering they made their own language for these songs yeah that makes total sense

What is the best durability perk other than FISS 5?

Enochian opera with unseen orchestral accompaniment. This inspires people because thats how colliding magic works, I guess.

>not using Adblock
good goy

nanomachines

I'm probably not going to recieve an actual answer on this, but whatever.

Are the monster from FF 13-2's Temporal Recruitment companions, or are they just pets? That option seems based on the monster taming mechanic, but some jumps do elevate them to sapience afterwards, so I'm not sure which this one is.

The ads are evolving.

Level 100 Divine Caster in Overlord+Crimson Saint from Maoyu

(returns from afk)

Return+Pod is a nope as my Earth isn't a world I've visited in my chain. Potatoes.

Yeah. Willpower a must. "Above It All" from Rosario a big help. Also, there's a couple of jumps where you can pick up perks/drawbacks to be/stay a child, e.g. Narnia. I've made use of them all.

Many, many, many threads ago when that jump was made, I did immediately notice Family Dinner. The ultimate conclusion of the... spirited... discussion that followed was that you couldn't bring the pod to the dinner nor the relative to the pod. To quote the dog, "Bugger."

Good taste user, and thanks. Musically I'm more a child of the 80s though, so youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE crossed my mind first.

For this reason amongst others, Narnia's Heart Of A Child.

See above, plus youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

Not with that attitude, you won't.

geneforge

Gimme a second to read it again, but knowing it's dirge I'm willing to bet either non sapient or are grouped together as a singualr companion

This guy again Nevermind I was wrong it looks like each one is a singular companion by the looks of it

Good god I love this music. Has anyone ever taken a revytail as a companion as a friend and as a music player?

I had a life sized monopoly board commissioned during Portal.

I play the violin and like to sing (even if I suck at it), but perform? In public? No nononononononot gonna happen nope no no. I was barely able to keep from spazzing out and leveling Hogwarts at the Yule Ball fourth year when Emmy and I were sorta dancing. Started with a waltz but we ended up doing something similar to Aang and Katara at that underground Fire Nation dance party.

Actual money? Food. Various perks and powers have me growing enough food to feed all of my Companions and myself in a coat closet. Also lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online.

CP? Quite possibly that tiara from Disney Princess. I got it 'cause it was shiny, but I've not worn the thing in close to five centuries.

Sounds like a wise investment to me!

One of these days I will have to post my Resident Evil build. I barely touched the perks; instead I bought Double Is Deuce multiple times.

A lot.

So yes, one of the little gifts I like to hand out in jumps is a "peach tree" that gives anyone who eats the "fruit" a healing factor.

I am one.

Fuck microsoft, computer updated automatically to windows 10. For the foreseeable future not gonna be able to work on jumps since I lost all my work.

A share in CMOT Dibbler's sausage-inna-bun business.

And about tree fiddy invested in R&D for the purposes of producing the conceptual absence of a sausage to save on overhead costs.

Holy crap, PJ Odin's on the same level as Apophis?!

Dang. Has the Hindu pantheon showed up?

The Medi-Gun from Team Fortress 2, a good power source and Industrialcraft from Minecraft to mass produce healing turrets.

Depends on the occasion. The acoustic guitar and cap to collect change, for when we're just chilling out.

We have another guitar for serenading other cosmic beings, forged from a dream of space and strung with impossibility, but it tends to upset the neighbours more.

I actually went and Jumped as Vielia.
I like taking care of people, and singing.
And it gives me as many opportunities for pranks as my little hearts can handle.

It is pretty great user. I havent gotten to Ar Tone yet but honestly that's probably the plan

That's really neat. Did you use anything in particular as the base or just stuff from the jump itself.

That could work, but don't you need to be able to meet criteria to use items made with Crimson Sage?

That's a very good idea. If I get the Young Justice perk that makes it so people can't reverse engineer my out of jump things then I can use it without risk of others weaponising it.

Another good option.

Thanks everyone, keep these great ideas rolling in!

I actually just went and stole the Hope Diamond. It's current worth is around $50 million. Ended up being much easier than trying to buy them legally. Well, okay, Tak stole the Hope Diamond and told me to stop looking up diamond merchants.

Considering how much $32 million in diamonds actually is, DeBeers would have merely smiled and opened a Preferred Customer Account for me.

I'm a poor musician and only passable singer. I much prefer illusions as a performance art. You can get /really/ far as a street musician with even the most basic illusion spells.

What happened to the Disgaea jump?

Okay, I was gonna let these be kind of a surprise but since we were making Doom 2016 and then Quicksilver beat us to the punch, fuck that.

I'm working on:
- Postal
- Overwatch

Dick is working on:
- Hellraiser
- Red Dead Redemption
- World War 1

So I'm pretty much claiming these so we don't make some stuff in vain again.

Its cursed, dont do it.

It never existed.

>Stole the Hope Diamond
You mean the cursed diamond right?

Im not too clear on whether Speedster affects flight (though you can just head to gravity falls, theres a perk that makes your flight speed your run speed so yeah) but I know it affect your other movements like punching really fast and such, also should speed up your thought speeds tremendously technically, but Im unsure about that as well.

If your a fellow Bio jumper like myself, I reccomend Geneforge+Evo search for Eden. Specifically "Science of Evolution" from Evo because it will help you build crazy evolution AI's as well and help you guide your own evolution. Also "Crystal Working" from Geneforge should work on the Evolution Crystals in Evo as well.

I also reccomend The starcraft Zerg jump, for Spinner of Essence. Because you can pick up "consumption" from godzilla which will already make you a primal zerg equivalent. Biomega and Blame! are fucking crazy tech wise and should be done as a later jump to reap their rewards. Becoming a reverse engineering Tinker in Worm is probably your best skill. Lastly, pick up Broodmother in SCP, have fun creating monstrosities. There are many others, but those are some of the ones I definitely reccomend

Cool. I look forward to your work. Especially Red Dead Redemption and Overwatch.

Built-to-order. Using any of the actual RE viruses seemed like just begging for something to go Badly Wrong.

I'd really suggest holding off on making Overwatch until more worldbuilding and lore is presented into that game since it's just been released and Blizzard has more work being done on it.

There was one in WIP, by Magical Warrior user-San.

Then Muyo went "STOP I HAVE IT CLAIMED" so it was dropped. Nothing came of it for forever.
And then Muyo left.

Dirge was working on a Makai Kingdoms jump which I BELIEVE is related to Disgaea in some manner? But so far asknown, there's nothing. None. Zilch.

Is any one else exited for Dishonored 2, even if only because it might make a good jump?

That's the one. I'm sure that'll have no long-term side-effects on the revived Companions.

None at all.

Double Whammy, I stole it during my Hellsing Jump, which makes it all the more likely the curse is real.

We'll probably just get it started. I had the same thought, but I can't resist doing something for it, since I've been playing the shit out of it for the past few days.

That fucking moth is terrifying.

Wow, this Muyo guy sounds like a dick.

Kinda, arbitrary karma systems aren't my thing but roguelikes and steampunk are.

That's all I ask because I am sure Blizzard has much of the world to show us.

Usually you would be right, cause life sized Monopoly is the shit. Sadly I forgot I had no way to bring the damn thing with me and ended up leaving it behind with Aperture.

Dirge was working on Makai Kingdom which did have the overlord/netherrealm stuff and maybe was considering disgaea at the time

But seriously Disgaea is cursed as a jump it seems

Well sorry, it's just... you know, dirge's not here anymore. Unless I'm wrong, and he came back. Please tell me I'm wrong.

Thanks. So they ARE companions, huh? Damn, that's gonna change quite a few of the builds following it.

>Dick is working on:
Don't you mean Head?

Or are you working on 5 jumps?

She's an absolutely great analog for the Jump Coordinator. I'd link the comic she's from, but it's all kinds of x-rated. Suffice it to say, it involves time loops and an unhealthy obsession with a single individual.

>Disgaea is cursed as a jump
Makes sense considering how if people want to represent the setting right in a Jump it would take a bit to do.

Yeah dirge really loved companion stuff whenever he was drafting jumps.

It's not clear if he's here or not. He likes to disappear for months at a time then drop off forty jumps all at once. So he might be gone forever, he might not be, I'm giving him six months before I decide what to assume.

Question, could we combine the tri-memory thing with the Double drive to use SIX memories?
Also, you're a bloody cp vampire. There better be a lot of drawback cp to gain.

Marvel comics.

Its power construction mechanic can give you a 1000 CP self biokinesis power.
Kinesis-bio(self/+body)+Regeneration+speed+toughness+etc

Or for evolution
Body+Kinesis(evolution)+speed+kinesis(bio-self)+speed+etc

Or for a Panacea lookalike
Kinesis(bio-others)+speed+strong+fast+beams(if you want to do it a distance)

See, that why I build my dumb shit like that in terraria or minecraft pocket dimensions that are attached to my warehouse.

>Also, you're a bloody cp vampire.
Isn't that more of a compliment to creators especially if they make great drawbacks and options?

That's why I don't allow it to autoupdate.

It was supposed to be. Curse my inability to get my meaning across through text.

>Unhealthy

I was wondering why that thing was so familiar.

Those moments were different though. He hasn't been in IRC and nobody there has been in touch with him for as long as he's disappeared.

I seriously think he's gone.

Where did the term "cp vampire" even come from?

Many thanks fellow monstrosity

The thread.

I am not computer savy.

I'm guessing the Unlimited Colors scenario will give you some Extreme Memory-style add-on to your Driver to let you use all your Memories at once to activate your final form.

To be fair to you, Microsoft has never been as scummy as they are now with forcing Windows 10 and its spyware.

It looks like they are expanding the power systems which is good for jumpers, a jump for the second game could also have Emily/Corvo as a Companion. I would jump that universe again.

That tells me nothing.

That's the only info you're going to get. Someone in the thread thought up the term and used it.

Did the update actually wipe your stuff? Holy fuck I thought it left that stuff alone. Sorry to hear about all your work being lost. What were you working on?

>all your files are right where you left them
A pile of shit that was.

It refers to jumps where the coolest builds require more points than you can get from drawbacks.

pastebin.com/BU26DTg9

Writefagging and mourning my old favorite MMO. Where to throw this Soldat next?