The rocket is waiting for you user, make sure you have your ticket

The rocket is waiting for you user, make sure you have your ticket

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out while you still can, Veeky Forums .

>sell wall
>bearish
never change Veeky Forums

Friday update will be good

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf

Its up 20% in two days. A sell wall breakthrough seems ridiculous after that.

Is REQ more than just a shitcoin? Im looking for the next 100x coin.

this doesnt say anything about the Friday update, are you baiting?

IT'S STILL FLYIN HIGH LADS

kek you're an idiot and a newfag. This shit is normal in crypto.
REQ is a great coin but if you wanted 100x you should have gotten on SAN when I was shilling it here last week. It's up 10x now with a $130 million market cap in the past week but you might have a chance.

tfw sold because I thought it was another memecoin like LINK. So you guys were right on this one?

this coin is gonna explode like powr in the next week

the fuck is a SAN?
get outta here with your shitcoins

EIGHT CENTS LADS
NO STOPPING THIS ROCKET

You need to do your own research. REQ right now is a whitepaper project but testnets are going live this month. Once that happens 2x is a given with a possible 3x or 4x by end of December.

>This shit is normal in crypto.
Nothing is normal in crypto. I didn't sell btw I assumed it would stay put and it want up instead so whatever.

I feel bad rebuying at twice the price I sold at. I don't know if I can.

Trust your gut and do your research. If you believe in the technology and the product you won't sweat holding through the dips. In fact you'll back the truck up and up your stack.

Buying whatever is shilled and then selling when it dips because you have no faith in the project is the best way to lose money.

My guy says REQ doesn't do anything another can can't do but it'll 5-10x because it gets shilled so much.

>your guy says hurr durr
if your guy isn't you don't listen to him

You can say that about a lot of things. In the end it's marketing and adoption that will drive value. REQ has a strong following and folks willing to spread the word. I like that.

30 cents by EOY

>my guy
>my guy says

lmao ouch

obviously that was a typo.. guy=>gut

i mean ya, i just don't see anything special in req. don't get me wrong im holding some, i do expect it to get pumped, but i'm going to sell when it's up.

You dont see anything special?

Have you even read the whitepaper?

>he hasn't read the white paper

guaranteed

I'd be happy with 20. Some people are saying 50 cents or a dollar and I think they're fucking crazy. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised then terribly disappointed though.

>Request payment
>Detect payment
>Get paid

Sure they say they want to handle taxes, a request/fulfill payment system, online payments etc.

In the white paper they have a use case 4.2 Online payments "For example, shopping on Amazon requires payment by credit/debit card, thereby exposing sensitive information.
Alternatively, selecting the option to pay via Request, the users data remain protected"

... like that's their use case? adding it to amazon? how is this offering something every other coin can't offer >if< amazon even uses it...

>Amazon will post a Request on the network, the user’s account will detect it and request a confirmation of payment from the user

Yah, if Amazon added REQ it would be huge. Why would they? Why wouldn't they use one of the other 5,000 coins?

4.1 B2B Invoicing
"Billions of invoices are shared each year between companies, with most of them still being sent in paper and email format, which have to be copied. This results in a large number of errors, particularly when advanced payment or tax rules are applied"

Again, why would businesses use REQ? They keep suggesting things that EVERY coin can do.

The only thing I see in the white paper that's any different is the automatic auditing/taxes/accounting. However businesses have software for that. They're not all going to switch to REQ for no reason. It's expensive to switch. They need to train new people. And they would still need to support the old way since tons of assholes still use fiat.

Ya, I don't see it. But before you misunderstand, because I know you will, I AM holding it. Only because the hype/shilling.

If u read the white paper dum dum u would know that it is currency agnostic for fiat and crypto. Don't u realize central banks will eventually issue their own crypto?

Lastly, u have no idea how much all that software and back offices costs. These tickets are gonna save over 95% on transaction fees. If u are a business owner that is some serious fucking coin in saving a that allows you to accept any fiat and any kind of crypto payment for your bizness

how is that different then any of the smart contract coins?

again, how is that different than smart contract coins? also it doesn't currently work that way, also it needs to be adopted before it works that way, also businesses are run by old people that don't trust technology, also it doesn't fix accepting cash, also most people buy on credit anyways

>If u read the white paper
did you? i literally quoted it multiple times..

real question - is English your first language? because it doesn't seem like it..

It's also getting added to Coinbase.

Pure rumor and speculation that I pray to be true.

Dunno man, trips don't lie - that other thread it happened twice. You just have to be the leaf.

Paypal is with 90 billion and they don't accept cash bozo. Accounting offices like deloit and QuickBooks have best interest to adopt or risk getting pushed out by competitors doing is cheaperand faster. Ypou obviously don't own a business so cannot grasp the long term implications of saving over 5% a year on transaction fees and what it does to your business. Decentralized digital delivery is going to be massive the future. Go buy something u think is better for the future of payment requests...oh wait, there isn't anything.

I would also be happy with 400% gains

I have accumulated just over 1mil REQ will I make it Veeky Forums?

Depends on how far you want to make it. $100 to one person is a fortune, peanuts to another.

Would be happy with 25-35c

nigga it goes down after every update

Face it, tech updates are shit
Testnet launches are shit
Mainnet launches are shit

The only thing that pumps a coin is partnerships
Even the whisper of a rumour of a partnership will make a coin moon

REQ is partners with Kyber and can also integrate with Omg. Vitalik advises both and literraly wrote about the benefits of token burning during the REQ ico. Last time i chrcked omg ico was cheap cheap aftrr their ico as well.

YEah OMG was out for a month and no one wanted anything to do with it. then all of sudden it was the best thing since the internet..

this

req preparing for launch it's booster are almost at max

We're still moving up - this is on no news, and as been going for a few days now. I don't know what else to say...If you don't buy REQ now, you deserve to be poor.