YLYL

Haven't seen one of these in a long ass time. Let's get one going shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bSgQzIs3Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=DTFbbthrQYw
youtube.com/watch?v=qImHuiYnVQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck are you talking about

Do you know what a YLYL thread is? i assume OP wants a Veeky Forums themed one.

basic rules for anyone who hasnt seen it before.
1. post funny shit Veeky Forums related
2. if you laugh you leave the thread (You Laugh You Lose)

Googely eyes fix everything

not OP but i suggest keeping Greentext out of here, because we already have seperate green text threads? just a suggestion, not a rule

goddammit

Fuck you.

>Posts shit tier DMC picture
>Wastes space that could have been used on something good

*teleports behind u*
*unsheaths katana*

You know fine well that Dante was a fucking mary sue. A half-demon with tons of awesome weapons, a demon form, no parents, hates his brother, evades shit even when outnumbered and surrounded, is explicitly described as "cool" in his bio, a longcoat, and wanted to fill a dark soul with LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT? He's straight out of a freeform roleplay. Donte got more character development in four missions than Dante got in four entire games.

>YuluYuli
That's kinda racist. And not Veeky Forums related, which is worse.

dammit...hes got a point, DMC dante is a character we see all the from shitty players

thanks i just got promoted

Entirely missing intent.
Dante is a walking B movie superhero, and he such by design. He wins the day, but he's pretty much a screw up everywhere else. Hell, in 4, were it not for Lady lending him money, he'd have lost his business.
Donte was purposely edgy because the devs thought he was "cool" and "modern", and still ended up silly and grating.

OG Dante was likable though, instead of angsty half-devil half-angel who used "Fuck" every third word because that was the studio's idea of a"gritty reboot."

?

We /v/ now?
youtube.com/watch?v=9bSgQzIs3Zk

I hope for your sake you are baiting, not newfagging.

>Veeky Forums is capable of self-restrain in terms of spewing catchphrases
Okay, I laughed, I lost, I will be going now.

I hate you so much right now.

How did I lose to this.....

Lost. It was so easily done.

Saved.

Dare you enter the magical realm?

It's his eyes only that gets me.

I'm going to demolish this thread when I get home, I've been prepping for something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=DTFbbthrQYw

YLYL, you say?
I've got a couple screencaps that are worth a sensible chuckle.

Won't you come stare into the abyss with me?

Oh yes

Don't forget the official soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=qImHuiYnVQ0

That's some sinister shit

It's a great theme for Lawful Evil corporate devils or something like that.

My sentiments exactly.

Fuck you, you magnificent bastard.
You gave me hiccups, too.

That they do.

Stolen from the filename thread.

I lost don't have tg on me ATM but here till I get back to my computer

i lost to this

I already lost to this but
had my sides in orbit.

Did I just travel back in time to 2010?

I would have laughed if she remotely looked like a dragon. Why do weebs just add some theme to a cute girl and call it a representation of a monster/creature/legend/etc...? What's wrong with them?

>WHEN YOU SEE IT...

Stealing your stolen image for use in a Shadowrun game I have coming up. Thanks mate

even here, the darkness lurks

I don't think I've ever seen a YLYL thread on Veeky Forums. Closest would be filenames.

I actually like Donte. He's got that "fuck off and don't talk to me I'm just going to put my hood up and listen to Coheed and Cambria, but secretly I just want to rescue the little neighbor girl's cat and then complain about it so that people don't think I'm nice" sort of vibe going on.
Vergil, on the other hand... Even in the original it was bad enough that he was the only character with a katana and super teleporty badass character. Giving him a fedora and a tailored and embroidered suit does not help.
I think original Dante is just as much about "Cool". He's just a different person's take on it. Worth noting is that he's a clear appeal to Western audiences.

Anyway, have an unrelated funny image.

It's a relative thing.

Is it too much to ask that these threads actually be Veeky Forums related content?
I already know the answer is "yes"

>I think original Dante is just as much about "Cool".
Isn't that like, the whole series? That's pretty much what "edgy" is; trying to hard to be Cool.

Also, Let it not be said I did not contribute to the thread.

Pretty much. That was my point. I've been playing through DmC little by little lately, and while the story isn't great, the best parts of it are just Kat and Dante interacting, and Dante being that emotional loser who writes poetry but wants you to think he's too cool for anything.

I mean, I'd really rather they stopped trying to tell me a story and let me kill things, but whatever.

PROMOTIONS

What the hell am I reading?

Farewell sides

>terrible
Veidt did nothing wrong

This one always makes me laugh.

Lost here. Let me try and return the favor.

>lumbermancer isn't Veeky Forums

A necromancer manipulates dead animals.

A lumbermancer manipulates dead trees.