Is this coin ever going to recover?

Is this coin ever going to recover?
>2 years of development for a buggy app
>no users, dev team refuses to do any marketing at all.
>circlejerk telegram
>coin held up by a single whale
>unstable devs who jump down the throats of anyone not toeing the party line.
>muh no premine, no ico.
>big holders selling their stacks

Also
> delisted from Poloniex due to low volume
>only on shittrex, whose wallet has been down preventing all withdrawals and deposits because DIONS was a total failure and it shit up their blockchain.
>dev claims it was due to ddos attack.

How the fuck do you even ddos a decentralized blockchain? It's almost as if.... everything is on a central server

Glad to see a thread on this shitcoin. Bagholder here. I am planning on selling all of my IOC holdings asap. I held faith for a long time, and maybe this will be something one day, but my evaluation of the risk is constantly rising, with the reward not growing proportionately.

The app works fine, their are some minor UI bugs, but it's still considerably better than 99% of wallets. Their were some desync issues, but they've been resolved. Also, it definitely wasnt DDoS related and was never claimed to be. Marketing is for sure lacking, but the community giveaway begins soon and community voting for the next feature for DIONS v2, which will be either master nodes or anonymous transactions. I definitely think we'll see a nice rebound from the giveaway and especially if masternodes are voted as the next feature.

Seeing Joel literally blow up and telling people to sell on the public telegram was the last straw for me. The dev team literally cann accept a second opinion and everything not according to party line is shouted down as FUD right away. I only wished they had shown their true faces before I bought in so many months ago.

Damn, i didn't see that. What was the person saying that caused Joel to blow up? There are a bunch of dipshits on telegram so I could understand. He IS always on telegram trying to help folks out and I'm sure it really sucks for this shit to happen after working for so long on it. I always thought he seemed like a genuine dude.

I've got a crush on Joel both sexually and platonically, but that doesn't erase the many red flags.

Any guesses on how long (((maintenance))) will last on Bittrex, bros?

100% my thoughts. Any word when Bittrex is allowing wallets to be used again? I've been holding for fucking months because I did believe, ready to drop. I should have when dions was delayed hours. I knew some shit was up. It's gonna drop like a rock once they sort it out.
source? Cap?

Sorry didn't cap it. Other anons might be able to chime in. He blew up in response to some one called Mark Mark. Sure, the guys attitude could use some improvement, but as the founder, you can't just go around screaming at people. Maybe he had a long day, maybe DIONS was going quite as he wanted, but still.

So for realz guys, should I just sell my fucking stack now?

Shit fucking furious I'm holding this rather than just about anything right now. I've been faithful for months but wtf

I could have sold my entire stack for 12 BTC in September....

I am free. Sold my stack. It was a crushing couple of months. I believed in project. It could go to a 100$ but I don’t care anymore.

Tired of all the excuses and promises. Better gains all around us.

I wish I could sell. Bittrex...

U can

JoelRee.jpg

I did it because an early backer had told me that Joel and a team had spurned an opportunity to build a relationship with a finance firm. All richard had emailed in response was a fucking email address.

Another was an investment guy who wanted buy 100k+ of IOC otc from a dev/founder, and they straight told him no.

Bad leadership.

Richard’s response.

One sentence, pls email.

I mean I can understand why the devs wouldn't sell 100k of their IOC, but not pursuing the opportunity is pretty baffling. Sold half my stack,in any case.

Newton and crew are fucking deluded.

>muh free giveaway will go viral
>catching fallig knives, accumulate, sleeping giant eggs dee

lol, dions, bro

I have a deep seated hatred for Robin especially.

He says he owns a company and intends to use IOC for it.

His company is literally an LLC started with birthday money, dude is 18.

Pomf.cat

Kek

How much was your stack?

>TFW TRYING TO SELL AND BOTS KEEP FIGHTING TO PUT 1 SAT LOWER SELLS THAN YOU
>TFW THEY'RE SO SHITILY BUGGED YOU CAN PUSH THE PRICE DOWN EASILY WITH SMALL SELLS

LET IT BURN

Even with DIONS, IOC is at a 1 month and 1 week low. It would take a miracle to save this coin now given the toxic leadership. Missed out on so many other opportunities to bag this coin and I regret it....

wtf, my bad.

Still, so indecisive. It feels stupid to "sell low", I've never done so, but what if it keeps bleeding forever...

Just sell half of your stack. Keep the rest for an “if” scenario.

I sold everything though and never looked back. Already making gains in REQ, IOTA and BTC.

Fuck IOC.

Alright, good idea. Imma sell half.

Godspeed, user.

sold my entire stack a few days ago fuck it i need some losses for tax anyway

Robin... ponzi scheme

Hmmmmmm

Wow.

Yes wow

Gay if big.

Lol, bought myself a T H I C C stack about a month ago .

Haven't made a fucking cent off this shitcoin.

Big if gay

Kek. Buying domains is mean

JUST WAIT FOR DIONS V.2!

SLEEPING GIANT

JUST SOLD ALL MINE. Feels so fucking good. Never looking back, don't care if this shit 3x im done.

Amen user. Did the same and I feel so good. Never get emotionally invested in a coin. That’s my lesson.