Nonaffiliated
Sword Without a Master
Light Footed Metal Man 100
Ninja Slayer 400
Gennosuke’s Doujutsu 1400
Ninja Gear
Sneaky, Sneaky 1200
Compulsive Gloating 1000

Don't know the setting but I think I have a nice balance of not getting in trouble and power.

Took Ronin as Ninja Slayer is a good capstone and Light Footed Metal Man is pretty great. Increase in speed and agility the more armour I'm wearing is great, means I can get some big clunkyass armour and it'd be fine. Speedster hijinks in power armour and so on.

Ninja Slayer makes it more difficult for people to use special abilities and sneak up on me and adds another danger sense to the pile.

Gennosuke’s Doujutsu lets me turn the aggression of those attacking me back on themself which is ridiculously useful when dealing with people more physically powerful than me. Doesn't happen often but in Superhero settings this potentially gets pretty great. The sort of thing you don't use often but it saves you whenever you do.

Drawbacks mean I'm totally unsubtle and am needlessly boastful. With my ridiculous armoured agility and my ability to force fair fights out of dirty fighters this shouldn't matter that much. Will probably set myself up as some sort of big-headed warlord Brian Blessed type. May actually be fun.

Reminder that the gods of light are racist jerks for keeping the undead man down.

>Justice is a Skeleton
>Secundo is a Skeleton three times over

Fair Rights for Undead!

But seriously. Someone wanna Toss Secundo?

CATastrophe

Austin Powers

GENERIC SUGAR BOWL

Also, for the Undead Union Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=IU513suJZzY

Already Been

That works.

TOO LATE MOTHERFUCKER!

Daily reminder that in a setting with Gods of Light, you'd have to be a fucking moron to become undead. Unless you're in the Forgotten Realms.

Just because there are good gods, doesn't mean the afterlife isn't shit, or that you can't have valid reasons for not wanting to go.

I don't see it that way, care to give reasons for your thoughts? Especially since gods in most settings cant be assed to actually do shit.

Austin Powers- A light hearted comedy series? With my Biological Monstrosities? This'll be fun
0/1100
Evil Son, Rolled for 18
Free Genre Savvy
Discount The Only Competent One In The Whole Movie
Death Traps
Show Some Leg- Whythefucknot. I'm allowed Vanity Perks
Free Film Library
Evil Lair

Bad Teeth+100

Simple enough jump

And just for You user I'll do Sugar Bowl, since you've asked like three times and been too late each time.

Johannes Cabal would like to disagree.

Granted he is pretty much guaranteed to go to hell eventually for selling his soul to the devil twice before scamming the devil to get it back but that is beside the point.

I can't believe someone else on this board knows about that series of books.

If anything deserves a Jump, it's Johannes Cabal. Even just so I can go and annoy the man.

On a side note, for those interested, Zootopia Jump is about 60% completed. It's all in paper notes at the moment, otherwise I'd be posting it. I just need a Capstone Perk for a few backgrounds, some more items to pad out the section, and then I've just got to make it all pretty looking.

Generic Sugar Bowl- Oh Gods. It's so....bright, and happy and...Cheerful. Now I know what Gnarl felt like in Overlord 1.
0/1400
Rolled for Free Pick, and I legitimately do not care!
Drop-in, Rolled for 15
Free What I Had To Do
Anti-Censor- Fucking Worth It. You Cheerful Cunts.

Grouchy+200- So how I already feel about this hell hole?
Graceless+200

So, is anyone working on Killer is Dead jump? Because it's underappreciated game.

Also, how about Azure Striker Gunvolt?

What are some good jumps to get mind control/illusion resistance/immunity

Pic Unrelated though it is my primary combat style in low powered settings

No, because it's pretty...vague? It's got similar problems to bloodborne before it was made, that nobody really knew jack shit about it beyond a whole lot of vagary and it takes place over a pretty short timescale.

One of the rewards in the The World Ends with You jump is Mental Fortress, which apparently grants complete immunity to all mental shenanigans you don't like.

DC and Kirby have good ones, Naruto has one for illusions.

young justice as incomprehensible
dune if you don't mind being an abomination
psychonauts has astral layers
samurai has a good one

samurai jack, sorry

astral layers isn't immunity its ablative armor read it again

I... could see myself trying to write a Killer is Dead jump. If and only if I ever finish the Madworld jump I'm stumbling over right now.

Are there any other perks out there similar to Overlord's "Use Any Magic Item" perk?

The Helm of Xorn + Brains from Marvel grants you an internalized version, rendering you immune to mind control.
Remember! You can combine perks in that jump and it's super useful.

As for illusions, although that would render you immune to direct mental fuckery, you can also get around light projections with alternate senses, such as force sight from Star Wars, scent from Secret of Evermore, or even aura or magical sensing depending on what the source is and what it's pretending to be. Basically if your eyes ping "yes" and your thirteen other senses ping "no", you're probably dealing with a projection of some kind.

I desire more Tosses. More worlds unto which I will Destroy. Endless Plagues

Warhammer 40K, Imperium.

Death to the False Emperor.

Generic Sugar Bowl?

>40k imperium

It shall be Done.

I did that like 20 minutes ago, look up.

Already went there, user .

Crypt of the Necrodancer!
youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw

>Remember! You can combine perks in that jump and it's super useful.

Wrong.
Jumpmaker-approved interactions are the only thing allowed.

fool

Still hoping for Smite one day.

Would you rather have nothing?

Because most Jumps don't even give you /that/.

Then suggest it before other people do. Like I've said repeatedly. I just accept tosses

And if you want an opinion on a combo, just ask. I'm still here.

twilight just because
bleach because everyone theres making grand boasts for no reason
that banned jump with the colorful inhabitants

Well does Helm of Xorn + Brains work like this user said

Looks like the shitposter(s) are deciding you're the next target.

I'm sorry Marvel.

Yes, I've ruled that before and am pretty sure it's even in the notes. It's still just direct mind control though, not pheromones/nanites or the like.

Fall from heaven.

I... got the combo from the list of approved combinations Marvel user posted, so, unless Marvel went and changed his mind, it should.

Speaking of, I wish I'd saved that thing for times like this.

Or, ya know, literally almost ALL of them.

In fact, the Marvel jump is the ONLY one I can recall HAVING this feature.

with i take kinesis for colored jell-o manipulation can i combine it with power armor for jell-o armor? i figured the flight and energy parts of that would work kind of like how luffy can fly and robs rokugan work.

I'm pretty sure It's on the drive

So, psionic bullshit, not sense-fuckery bullshit.

Sounds good to me.

That's weird, and I don't know who those people are, but in theory, sure.

Could I take Regeneration + Speed + Energy (Mana) to have really fast regeneration of magical energy?

40k Imperium- So we return to this God forsaken Galaxy
0/2500
Drop-in
Rolled for....Holy Terra- Hold On, let me Laugh.
Free Pilot
Discount Navigator
Psyker(Biomancy), Alpha Class- An Alpha Class Psyker? That's not suspicious.
Discount Viator of Nullspace
Faith Powers
Free Multifunction Data Slate
STC Printer- I know I could use this to help people. But doing otherwise will make me giggle
Dosh

The Grim Darknes of the Present+0- What's That? Commorragh came down with a case of "endless plagues, and biological monstrosities"? Too bad
Hunted+400- What else is new?
Marked+400- See Above
Warp Currents+200
Dark Millenium+500-160 Years, great

NEXT!

You're trying to argue logically with him.

He's not interested in a logical argument, he's interested in trying to drive people away.

I wasn't here to respond to this last thread. That said, I'm responding now.

Interjump balance isn't something we usually support. Moreover, you say that as if it some how counters the argument; you'd still have to jump through those hoops, you just said 'well, yeah, but the average jumper is powerful enough to do that!'

I disagree with arbitrary caps on abilities, that jumpers have to invest their own effort to achieve rather than just pay cp for it, on principal.

Furthermore, the argument that because we have things from other jumps that would make it more achievable as and thus that it should be hard limited is nonsense to me. That's like giving us a technology perk and saying 'you're not allowed to use this to make anything significantly better than what already exists in a given setting.'

Like I said last time, i think it's squirrelly but yes. Sorry, haven't had time to update the combo notes.

Brutal Legend

I can jam to this
youtube.com/watch?v=LWTPhzUuA9A

there are some really weird powers out there. i choose jell-o because it's not that abundant

Unless we get an alt form of our body in sword of the stars that it doesn't even matter, but limiting what jumpers can do in a jump with what you've given them never flies well.

It always leads to salt and more even more powergaming than what's being prevented. If you look back at the history of Raildex in this thread, the reason there's so much wank about Esper powers is because Reptoid made a ruling that we can never achieve Level 6.

So everyone forever decided to just completely abandon that idea and instead figured out how to achieve power by other means, and eventually, how to achieve Level 6 anyway mostly just to spite him. Reptoid could have made further rulings banning all the other stuff that people figured out to become powerful, but that's even more obviously shitty since all of it's stuff born from people's creativity, and supported by knowledge of the universe's metaphysics, and perks from other jumps.

>Interjump balance isn't something we usually support.

And yet people keep asking for shit to stand on par with shit offered in other jumps, or for jumpmakers to add shit "because X jump has it so why the fuck are you not, faggot."

Point at someone who's done that. I honestly doubt they actually exist.

That argument already ate up two threads. Whatever moral stand you think you're making, it isn't worth involving yourself with dolphingate up there.

Kinesis (Self)+Shapeshifting+Healing+Speed
and
Kinesis (Self)+Shapeshifting+Healing+Brains

Ok, so this is a weird combo, but I like the flavor.
If I take Adamantine X, and import my Honedge as a Partner with Shapeshifting, may I make it so she can shift between Adamantine blades and other material mods?
It seems like that would be cool, but I do have back up plans if that's not ok.

>That argument already ate up two threads.
You mean the argument about Speedforce?

The talk about Suul'ka hasn't run its course nearly as hard, and it's got more legs to stand on anyway.

>Dolphingate
...really?

Just like multiple shitposters don't exist, right?

Give me a moment with 4plebs, I remember at least two arguments where Asura's Wrath's existence was used to argue for why an ability shouldn't be nerfed.

That's just blatantly false. Where are these guys that outright demand jump parity? Have we seen them in the last dozen or so threads? If you point at one guy a hundred threads ago, that's not solid ground to base an argument off of.

>but limiting what jumpers can do never flies well

Fixed.

No, they would need to buy the Adamantium if it's "them" .

Would get you nigh-total control of yourself very fast and with even greater precision, respectively.

Yes really. I'm giving them snazzy names now.

We totally support inter-jump balance, though. That's why we do End Jumps when a setting's powers will render everything else in the chain meaningless. You might not like it, but there's well-established precedent.

Also, Intra-Jump balance is totally a thing, and if one race has the potential to become a God capable of enslaving entire civilizations and ascending to cosmic horror, and the others don't come close to that, then you really can't make that race expensive enough to balance it with the others.

Brutal Legend- A World Forged by the God's Of Metal. I can jam to this.
0/1400
Tainted Coil- The Leader is voiced by Tim Curry. What's not to like? Sure I'm going to kill him, come on man.
Free Boiling Rage
Discount Power of Pain
Discount Children of the Grave
Brutal Legend:The Album
What's an Engineer?
Right Now! Let's Go!
Skin of Metal
Custom Guitar

Land Locked+200- Time for Anti-Air Units. And some really fast Monsters
Hair Metal+200- I am going to kill Lionwhyte myself

Jumpers are fine with being limited to what's actually fucking possible given what they have at their disposal, it's when you tell them, 'No, you can't use it like this, and you aren't allowed to develop these abilities no matter what you do even if the setting has precedent for it, especially because the setting has precedent for it!' that they get pissy.

>We totally support inter-jump balance, though.
Not part of this conversation, I don't even necessarily disagree with you, but don't speak for me or other people and assume you know what the consensus is.

... that picture is badass and I am saving it.

Nah.

Even then you get people whining about being limited. They just are not well received here, at all.

I used it for what the filename indicates.

I wanted to play a Skeleton, and it was a Pirates game. GM ran with it.
He was a serious captain, with an actual name.
Everyone called him "captain bones" anyway.

Does that mean that when Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 comes out in english, there's a chance for that series to also have a jump?

Thank so much

A'ight, I'll just wait for Goblin Made Sword in HP.
Thanks for the answer, it helped me work out the budget.

No, you're just the shitposter.

>Imagination isn't allowed!
>It doesn't belong in this single player imagination game!

Suul'ka isn't even powerful enough compared to what a jumper with a few tech and magic perks is capable of making to justify locking it in the first place.

At the risk of looking like a powergrabby pedantic fuck, which to be honest I am, the description of the Armor+Strength+Toughness+Energy+Flight combo in the Notes says you "basically" have your choice of Stark's suits.

How much difference is there between whatever suit any given Jumper might go with and the real Stark-constructed deal? That is, are they really as strong/fast/durable/etc as their counterpart?

I'm finding it difficult to justify going with anything other than that combo, considering what even the weaker suits can do, so I'm asking now before I finish my build.

Honestly, I feel like an idiot for even asking the question in the first place. All I wanted to know was how much to price it, instead I triggered an argument about inter-jump balance and power restriction and all sorts of annoying things.

The time has finally come. Let's rock.

+1000cp

Johto
Age 13
Pikachu (free)
Small Town -50 (950)

Perks
Physical Fitness (Free)
Freerunning -100 (850)
Mechanic -150d (700)
Survival Training -100 (600)
Combat Training -100 (500)
Champ In The Making -300 (200)

Items
Thrust Pack -100 (100)
Wingsuit -50 (50)
50k Pokedosh -50 (0)
Motorcycle -100 (-100)

Drawbacks
Swarmed +100 (0)

Couldn't decide on a capstone forever so I opted to just not take one and hoard perks and stuff I probably wouldn't take otherwise. Now post motorcycles

So, what exactly counts as Dying in Bleach jump?

If I use some way to separate my soul from my body, then cut the chain of fate and let myself turn hollow, does that count as death? I mean, I separated the chain myself and still remain conscious this whole time as the soul... and then I can just use a Gigai if I want to, although I am a Hollow.

Why? Because this would allow for one to develop somewhat unique powers as each Hollow seems to develop kinda unique ones, one would think, as they are manifestations of the heart. That allows one to just... ignore the bad character creation choices in that jump and just enjoy the setting. And Ghost Mexico. with Ghost Mexicans and Ghost Tacos and Ghost Burritos.

Ghost Arriva!

It was described as planet busting psychic power and galaxy spanning mind control man. Dunno what perks you've been taking. And even then, you can't use having been t a bunch of jumps and gaining power across them to justify things in a single jump.

Well, does any other race in the series have anything on this level? If not, it seems like it's best to just not offer the full thing.

I am sorry to ask this but I am curious about a combo I bought for a companion. I tried to make force field Generation with Energy + toughness + Strength. I was wondering if that would put her on the level of Invisible woman for the strength of her force fields. I was also wondering if she could learn to do other tricks that the invisible woman could do like hitting people with force fields and creating force bubbles in small spaces then expanding them eventually?

It's the same as a given suit. That clause is only in there so nobody went and researched some one-off suit Richards, Stark, Strange, and everyone else built to punch Galactus in the dick powered by the Ultimate Nullifier or something. If you use it to get the standard suit, or the recon one, or War Machine, or whatever, it's the same as what he's using.

In-jump balance, not inter-jump balance.

If Suul'ka is better than every other option in the jump by magnitudes to the point where when you try to put a CP cost on it it's in the triple digits, you either limit it or just don't offer it at all.

The "I send you to reincarnate/destroy your soul" kind of death, I think.

But that is the consensus. End Jumps are a thing, Jumps blocking off ludicrously overpowered options unless you take the End Jump option are a thing. We haven't banned them or removed them. Therefore, consensus is that it's legitimate.

>what is SMT

Add Kinesis (for the ability to move them, expand and contract them, and Shapeshifting if you're changing their shapes) and then you're about there. As of the combo you've made, you can just make static strong forcefields.

Do you mean quadruple digits?
Because triple digits would mean the standard 100-800 point things.

I took Herald/Fiend/Vermin Tribrid in SMT solely to get that look with wings.

... I did mean quadruple digits, FUCK.

That just killed my argument.

Quadruple digits? Most perks are in the triples.

Stop claiming to have the consensus. You can argue in favor of whatever you want, stop assuming everyone else agrees with you as the basis of you argument.