Character Art : Child Adventurer Edition

Because image limit was reached.

Other urls found in this thread:

necropoliscomic.tumblr.com/post/118905492171/prologue
penny-arcade.com/comic/hub/#paSideStories
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rewording the initial request got me thinking - but I probably dont actually have much in terms of this.

Eeeh, this feels like a stretch. Like this is just a short person. Maybe. But I guess the painted look makes it a bit difficult to tell.

In the scope of things I guess "teen" was a fairly recently construction.

For some reason this topic feels super pervy.

I saw some images later that had text saying this was Arya Starke. I feel I've broken the initial topic a lot already.

It's ok because they're not real.

This one is apparently part of a set. Theres another cool one thats part of a different set I'll post before I take a long break.

Distractions abound!

Dang - this isnt the image of a set I wanted to post, but it feels fitting for the theme.

The one I'd wanted was a picture of a zombie horde giving a child back to a mother.

It was a realistic painted looking thing - and the story behind it was strange and neat.

Is this a boy or a girl? Wait, don't answer that.

Requesting Shieldbearers

Does it really matter in the end user?

A little, but I like a mystery.

Adorable!

And conflicted.

Honestly, one of the best games I played, all the PC's were kids running around a fantasy city.

Killing those dire rats in an abandoned building or learning a cantrip really takes on a new glory when you're 12.

I found the thing woo~

The normally trivial things? Heck yeah, I hadn't thought of that.

Yeah bro. When our mage finally figured out how to turn his sparks into full on embers, we were in business. Almost as awesome when the local smith made my character a (smaller) helmet that looked like his dad's city watch issued one. That was a huge fucking reward compared to my old padded coif and rusty tin pot.

I played a game like this. Stealing pies and beating up bullies. That was fun. We started a second one, but then one of the players had to leave town for a few weeks.

Its a hard sell to get folks to play though, and once you're actually playing, it can either get way too dark, or go full on 90's kid adventure movie cliches.

The Griffin's like
>Bitch, what's with that weak ass catch?
>Bitch, my dead mother could have caught more prey than you.
>Bitch, step up your gaaaaaame!

Seeing children dressed up always brings a smile to my face.

love this pic

I've not gotten the chance, but I imagine infernal and celestial beings have character. They might not be human, but they probably have at least similar variance in their struggles.

He's cute! :3

I NEED GNOMES, Veeky Forums
SHOW ME SOME GNOMES

having the urge to run a campaign based on an infantry group that get separated in to the woods. 13 to 16 yo, having all of the penalties like strength deficits and such, having to fight to survive with huge team effort.
no alignment or class specialty, spear and shields for all of them untill they each come on to themselves and aquire specializations and grow trough the experiences they aquire with mentors and peril at every turn.

really is

necropoliscomic.tumblr.com/post/118905492171/prologue

This is beautiful

Aaaaa I didn't know this existed!

Does anyone have a sort of Joan of Arc kind of girl. Sort of Androgynous, blonde hair blues eyes? I need it for a BBEG I'm doing

Anyone have that picture of the elf little girl in a forest? She was wearing brown rags and was looking at a pixie thing.

Thread theme or otherwise?
Either way I'll look for more.

What was the story behind it?

"The Eyrewood"
penny-arcade.com/comic/hub/#paSideStories

Oh forgot to add, if it is not too much trouble maybe a young child of the same description

And thanks I actually haven't seen that one before so this is really great

Yeah, I'll accept anything honestly. However child pics for it are very much accepted. I really don't want to trouble anyone

Can it be?

Is this RIGHT AND PROPER KNIGHTBRO?

There was some kind of curse that allowed powerful thoughts or emotion to allow one to rise from the dead. Or maybe it was a ward to protect a village - maybe it had dwindled to a single house and a single woman who either was the last or moved there to run away and start a family. The risen there returned the child to the mother, and the mother perhaps had long learned of the nature of the risen dead. So its odd and weird, and the boy grows up for the most part not thinking twice about the risen being bad or strange.

The story is at the person's deviant art, and I remember the wording being kind of hard to digest easily.

Lemme see what I have.

Off topic but is there any interest in a Savage Worlds one shot where the PCs are all children who's grandma was turned to stone by the evil wizard who's tower is under the bed?

Great stuff right now--really helps out for my game. Can't say how much I appreciate it, but's up there!

Sounds interesting.

what ever happened to degenisis? It was hype then it dropped off the face of the earth.

No problem. Good luck on your game.

Roll20 work?

I wasn't even aware of degenisis before now.

I'm learning about so many things today.

Waiting for the expasions and adventure modules

my players really like it

Considering they have a paler who found a long lost hidden bunker who's run by a guy who thinks he's Siegfried from legends and is going to use the super beam weapon as his sword, they're kinda freaking out.

When?

It can. I haven't tried logging in on this crappy laptop though.

Any Sunday morning really. I'm not picky and I'm on vacation so I have loads of time.

Sunday should be okay, but I do need to drop off a monitor for someone this Sunday around 10ish. What time zone are you in?

central

It'll take me a bit longer to build the scenario than a week.

Does the 19th work for you? Gives me enough time to gather players, review characters, and make all the assets.

Sure. How should I contact you?

gmail

gm(dot)ns001

I'm gonna hit you up, too, if you don't mind someone who's never played savage worlds. Sunday's are the start of my weekend. I've been itching to play anything, since I'm not only a forever DM (D&D) but also my players have ended up bad schedules for the last several months.

feel free.

SW is easy to run, I'm just an autist who builds stupidly detailed maps even for oneshots.

>pedopumpkin checking out the preteen girls butt.

Fore-chan, ladies and gentlemen.