Who's coming to the moon with me

I'm cummin' so hard I can't feel my face, why XLM?

>the opportunity to shit on moon streets
pajeet here, count me in.

What's the text say

>buy up to .3 no stop loss niggas

TEEKA MASALA IS AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

so is it fake or real?
I don't feel like Teeka would ever tell anyone to go all in (and that's what he's sugesting here basicly)

Today, I’m bringing you an early Christmas present.
Our long-standing readers will recall our last short-term trade in Stellar (XLM). On October 5, we alerted you to a pending news and got you in at $0.0132.
Just 11 days later, IBM announced a major partnership with Stellar. We sent you an alert the same day, locking in a 207% profit (6,875% annualized).
We’re going back to the well and recommending XLM again. And I expect we can profit in a similar way.
For those unfamiliar with Stellar, it’s a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. With Stellar, you can move money anywhere in the world quickly and at very little cost.
It’s similar to another one of our holdings, Ripple, with some key differences:
• It uses a different consensus mechanism, which allows for secure and scalable transactions.
• It’s set up as a non-profit. Stellar considers its network a public infrastructure.
• And it has a more diversified ecosystem of partners.
Stellar is solving the problem of cross-border payments. On average, cross-border transactions can cost as much as 8–9% of the transaction amount. And they can be slow.
Stellar is building a global network of partners to facilitate cross-border payments at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time. And it continues to add new partners all the time.
We expect Stellar to have new major announcements before the year is out. The time to get in is now.
As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.
Check out Our New Crypto Corner
We’ve recently renovated the entire Palm Beach Confidential Crypto Corner. If you have questions about anything cryptocurrencies, chances are you’ll find the answers there.
There, you can access our research and step-by-step videos on web-based wallets, hardware wallets, and other cryptocurrency services.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.10
Stop Loss: None

Nah it's a whole page n he said to only invest a portion.

So who is Palm Beach Confidential and why should I care about any predictions they have on the market?

look here I think that the initial call is real but this update is fake, someone correct me if im wrong

Nah it's real I got it too it's already been going on.

Can you take a pic of your screen from a different angle to prove it's legit?

just so everybody knows, this screencap is a FAKE. im on the list, this email never went out.
this, on the other hand, did go out.

lol, nice dis-info

I find it kind of amazing how slow teeka masala is.
the time to get in was one or two weeks ago back when we were below 500 sat.
the "big upcoming announcements" have been known about for a while now. all the reddit AMAs and info has been out for a while saying that there would be big news dec 7 and 11.
we already had a 2x run up which teeka's announcement completely missed.

what amazes me is that you dont realise how big stellar is going to be.

Stellar will be top 5

All the giants who dont play the hype game and dint realise much Info but worked on there product will moon really soon.

NEM XLM ARK etc

I knew this was going to be big,
the price stagnated for quite some time and once I saw the nice steady gains on btc for over a week, I new it was time.
I've been trading this fairly for a while and dumped half of my 60k xlm on the first wave up to over $0.09, unfourtunatly I bought into the market wide FUD that came with the latest BTC dip, decided it was time to bail and buy back lower. Also parents were urging me to be a lot more conservative than I was, and my dad is a pretty good decision maker with more life experience than me so I took that into consideration. unfourtunatly I wound up selling the other 30k xlm I had during the dip and didn't buy back in fast enough to take advantage of the second move up. I'm still working on getting my position back without buying in too high, but I have a feeling that this will go the same way the most recent ETH breakout went, in which case I expected another slight dip to 350 support before breakout but never got it.

I've also been shilling xlm, but the threads never gain traction. key point being that xlm is in a similar position to xrp, and based on the numbers, has the potential to be double the price of xrp, at an equivalent marketcap, meaning that there was much greater potential.
I've already more than doubled my small portfolio in less than a month, mostly due to xlm gains, and am at the point where I'm trading on pure profits in xlm.

fair enough

Your parents have acess to you trades?

Untruthful and buggered.

>just so everybody knows, this screencap is a FAKE. im on the list, this email never went out.
Post proof.

plus, just thought of another thing to note. xlm news is supposed to come out dec 7 and 11, BTC futures market supposed to open dec 18.
this is actually fantastic because from what I've heard, the futures market is going to lead to market uncertainty, could be the catalyst for the dip everyone's been waiting for now that futures contracts are hitting the market, and so many more people will be able to short and bet against BTC, and the sentiment around BTC among the general population, and financial industry is very negative. but since the xlm news is just before, we shouldn't have anything to dampen the breakout from the dec news.
I wouldn't be suppressed to see another x2 from our current price before btc futures open.

nah, it's just that I'm still in college and still their financial dependent. I've been playing with all my own money but have been very risky and playing fast and loose, so it's logical for my parents to urge me to be more conservative, especially since I have 4/5th of my savings in crypto, still not much, but a significant amount to risk.
to help me out my dad offered to add another 5k to my initial and we could split the profits 50/50, so I would get 2/3 rds total profit plus 1/6th, and he would get his initial plus half of his 1/3rd gains, being the other 1/6th. plus he offered it risk free, meaning that if I wound up losing money, he would take the hit up to the 5k that he put in, so I could hold onto what I made. essentially he wanted to put some skin in the game and also help me see faster returns and mitigate risk.
considering that factoring in his advice did not cause a loss, only a missed opportunity, and it was at a time of uncertainty in the market as we just hit 10k and everyone was waiting for a big correction, it was a completely logical decision. so although I'll be communicating with him about what I'm doing, and listening to his advice, I think I'm going to give it a little less weight from here on out.