Warhammer 40k General

40,000 leagues under the sea Edition.

>Rules databases
mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V7.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>White Dwarves
mediafire.com/folder/tx4hcy4u487pv/WD

>Novels (Working link as of 02/02/2016)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY
youtube.com/watch?v=2xJWQPdG7jE&index=3&list=RDQHGOO73Gxg4
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/691960.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for SNIPARS

I love those sniper models.

Grey Knights are best.

If I wasn't doing an Armoured Battlegroup army, I would be all over those snipers.

this thread needs more grandmaster flash.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY

How would I make an MC warboss?

homebrew

Post your Kill Team photos. Today I started a Tallarn, Stormtrooper, Sentinel force for HoR. Islamic Terrorist themed.

You'd have to homebrew it.

Personally, I would go for around 20-25 points for +1 S, T, and W. Call it a Big Boss upgrade or something and have it be a 1 of upgrade in the army. Probably mutually exclusive with a warbike.

negro music makes me want to dance.

>mfw skullreaver bloodthrister takes out draigo with just a few swipes

Question. Is there any actual pictorial evidence of Ork 'reproduction'? Or what the fungus actually looks like?

Those poses are great.

>"Ivanov."
>"Da, Lipinski."
>"Why are we sniper?"
>"What you mean, 'Why are we sniper?' We are sniper because we are good at being sniper."
>"I know this. But...WHY are we even being sniper at all?"
>"Because the Commissar will shoot us if we are not sniper."
>"Da. But why need for snipers in first place? Why need for Guard in first place? Why can Mankind just not live in peace with self? Then no need for us to be sniper."
>"Because Mankind is not only being in galaxy, Lipinski. Other beings whisper lies in ear of men, and convince them to rebel against glorious Emperor. As long as other beings exist, Mankind cannot know peace."
>"...Da. But what happens when Mankind wipe out other beings? What if Mankind looks at self in mirror one day and realizes it cannot tell difference between other beings and man, like old book about swine and human on Agri-World?"
>"That is why Emperor protects, Lipinski. As long as we believe in Emperor, there is no need to fear the shadow in ourselves, because Emperor protects us from ourselves so that we may protect others in His stead."
>"...Da. You are right, Ivanov. I drank too much Catachan amasec last night, and it made me think too much on self. Being Sniper is best."
>"Da. The Emperor protects."

Vosttoyans really need more love.

And mustache wax.

Wow! A Greater Daemon took out a T4 guy with a few swipes!

What a tactical genius you are user, truly you are superior to CRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

A T4 guy fluffed as someone who cockslaps daemons all day long in the warp.

I got somebody I know to edit this picture which had some really lazy shit on it. Lots of people missed it until I pointed it out, but thankfully it's fixed now and worth a save.

My draigo took out 2 skullreaver bloodthirsters. BOOM.

Wow! Fluff doesn't follow crunch? You are observant, wise and tactically astute! You could have been Warmaster, user!

I mean, a single Death Jester could solo 12 Adeptus Custodes in melee on the tabletop!

>12 Adeptus Custodes
They have rules now?

Should have gotten them to take care of the KNOWNOFEARTH on the right leg

Easy there sparky, no one asked you to hunt and pecker your posts with your dick.

C'mon guys, groooove with me. No sense letting all those Battletech dweebs have all the fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xJWQPdG7jE&index=3&list=RDQHGOO73Gxg4

My super casual friendly list!

HQ: Fireblade (60)
Troop: x5 Fire Warriors (45)
Troop: x5 Fire Warriors (45)
Lord of War: KX139 Ta'unar Supremacy Armour (600)

Total: 750

This is such a silly formation. Does any tournaments use 750 as the level?

Soon(tm).

But seeing as they're above Spess Muhreens in fluff and a Death Jester would struggle with 12 Space Marines in melee, it's easy to work out. They're not going to be worse.

It was a joke, I'm sorry there was no laughter track accompaniment so you could tell.

Known Of Earth. I originally thought it was "Know No Fearth", but the former makes sense.

Yeah, it's not great, but I had already disturbed him from his actual job to do it, didn't want to push my luck.

That makes too much sense for it to be true. You just blew my mind.

Havent seen this bait in like 3-4 months.

With how angry and bitchy people get on here all the time it wasn't obvious.

I had hoped the excessive use of exclamation marks and the sarcastic faux compliments would have been enough, but I see your point. Sorry user.

Yeah, I did qualify it by saying it is so fucking stupid. I'd love to present it to a 750 point match to see what happened. Of course it'd be 'fuck off' but....

It's all good. I get distracted by my six other tabs and foolish wishing for a Sisters update to get bogged down by internet posts anyways.

In terms of modding: why Soulstorm?

Hope you don't mind I'm running an unbound list :^)

>My bloodthirster gets plinked to death with lasguns.

Life is suffering.

Now it's my time to turn 360 degrees and walk away, I don't play cheeselists, sorry!

GW can't be blind to see the made cash proxy SoB figures are getting. Raging Heroes alone made like $500k and they didn't even have any solid models.

The Grishnak models are 100x the 3rd party go to over Raging Hormones and their pinup force.

Fuck you, Warpspawn.

Imperator Vult!

>turn 360 degrees

>GW can't be blind to see the made cash proxy SoB figures are getting. Raging Heroes alone made like $500k and they didn't even have any solid models.

Most of you fuckers would still only buy second hand from ebay or recasts if GW did sell new SoB.

>being this new

it's not a lot but i'd absolutely buy a getting started box of theirs and some other stuff if they sold some plastics.

Praetorian guard will forever be the one I want the most though.

>Emps isn't dead
>Horus just threw off his groove SO HARD that he is still recovering now, 10k years later
The sheer absurdness makes it kind of fitting for the 40k setting.

Most of my current Army is new. Likewise I'd buy an equal sized force in plastic if given the chance.

And I know I'm not alone in that

>he doesn't moonwalk
Wew lad

I assume the Emperor stormed Horus' ship belting out "I Will Survive"

I bet those imperial Karaoke nights were great.

There are a few who will, but you know it's true.

the lols

I still need somebody to bump my dakka dakka thread. It would be nice to get at least one response today.

(you)

Is it better to take 14 Scions with Hotshot Lasguns, or 6 Scions with HS Lasguns, and 4 with HS Volley Guns?

Yeah, but you could argue the same about Dark Eldar who sold so well GW rushed out a second release wave for their codex early.

I think theyre kind of cool.

So I just ordered pic related off of ebay. I know there's multiple versions of the basilisk kit; which one is this?

You mean in two squads? How are you setting this up? What's their goal on the battlefield?

I'm new to 40k and kind of overwhelmed a bit by the amount of options and other stuff I can take on my characters in the Cult Mechanicus/Skitarii list. Anyone have some experience/at least tell me the stuff not to take? My Ranger alphas I think I'm just going to leave with Galvanic Rifles, but my Magos I'm kinda lost on.

On average I'd still put money on Draigo cock slapping a skullreaver bloodthirster.

Everyone that bought or will buy Raging Heroes or Grishnak models would buy GW models if they were the same price and quality. That's hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of product. Which is why it's stupid that they haven't done it. There's no possible way that they could lose money by updating SoB.

Although at this point they should probably just buy up the Grishnak molds and probably hire the sculptor. There's no way updated official GW models will look better than that.

Bulk of a 250 point Kill Team.

Are they plastic models? Because that's what GW has been steadily working towards.

I like to think that the Emperor was cracking wise while storming throughout the ship killing heretics looking for his son.
>"Heresy me, now you don't!"
>"See ya later, terminator!"
>"Psyker punch!"
>"Kiss my shiny metal ass!"
>"Who's ready for a perpetual ass whoopin'?!"

Hold me Veeky Forums, my friend's cadians just blew apart my dark eldar without breaking a sweat. Two pie plates wiped my haywire scourges and then I got autocannoned and boltered to death. Should I have scooped as soon as we rolled purge the alien?

>dark eldar
>Should I have scooped as soon as we rolled purge the alien?

You should have scooped after you finished assembling and painting your models.

Dont you have access to perfect deep striking monstrous creatures with flamers that spit misery? Because that shit fucks imperial guard like a cheap whore.

If they're moving around, then volley guns get two shots to max range all the time vs normal only get two shots at half range. Depends on terrain, really.

Goddammit!
Wake Up!

I need more 40k!

How often do you guys play? I'm new and my flgs only plays once a week. That seems like not enough time to grasp the rules...

Salvo is half range when moving.

Once a week is pretty normal. I end up playing anywhere between once a week to once a month.

Oh yeah. Well, you still get a few inches over normal rapid-fire.

You could also sit the volley guns on the objectives and not move them while the rest of the dudes go and kill people. In a team. A kill team, if you will.

>it's the Grishnak shill episode

Look, they're nice models, but so are the Raging Heroes ones. No need to shit on a company actually bothering to do proxy models. The range RH does seems to be larger than Grishnak and have the bonus of having English sites to buy from. I can't find any English, easy to use, sites for Grishnak but there we go.

Yep, If there's nothing from GW then i'll go elsewhere for them.

He'd be like Stone Cold Steve Austin but with golden armour, Whating heretics and drinking beer.

If you're having trouble with rules in a practical sense, you can always do some scenarios against yourself.

>shill

while I hate this word, the amount of times I've seen this company in the last week is outstanding. I never heard of them then days of links to dakkadakka appeared. I find it suspicious, but I can't care too much as they're SoB.

See, it's these comments about how good they are which I find strange. They're nice models, but they're not so good that I'd go as far as saying that.

You're not allowed to like them. Buy Grishnak models. Don't waste your money on Buy My Model Because Tits company. Grishnak is the way. Buy from them.

Grishnak.

WAKE UP

IT'S GAMING TIME

I've never heard of Grishnak before and my weak sleep-deprived Google-fu turned up nothing. Pics/links?

what Start Collecting box should I buy tomorrow?

DA BIG GUY of equal pay and injuring vanilla midgets

Ad Mech. Best deal. Best army.

Praise the Omnissiah.

I like Grishnak too. Im not buying either, I have enough models.

Which regiment is the comfiest? My money's on the Catachans since they love their horrible hellhole, or the Vostroyans.

ORKZ

As long as you aren't retarded you can beat anybody with anything.

boring concept

Bullshit.

Scions. every night is camping night.

That's the thing. Google-Fu doesn't turn up shit. This is the link that was spammed for a few days (via DakkaDakka), but I cannot link directly due to Veeky Forums spam filter (and rightly so, I say).

Here is picture though.

I mean they're neat and all, but...

>Islamic terrorist themed
user, that's dull. Real dull. The model's great but the concept is just dull.

So, which Ghostkeel formation is the least annoying?

The one that isn't fileded

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/691960.page

I want to know about ghoskeels and breachers but i'm too lazy to sift through the tau codex. What do they do?

Didn't think of them as allowing comfort.

That's some serious manface on the top corner helmetless model.