Why are there so many quests still?

So yeah, we have a Quest board now, why is this board still got so many quests in it?

Wasn't getting them elsewhere kind of the whole point?

> Wasn't getting them elsewhere kind of the whole point?

No. The point was to appease anti-questfags so they wouldn't whine quite so much.

Which, incidentally, is one of the reasons why some of the questfags have been reluctant to move. /qst/ was never designed with them in mind, which is why it started with a bunch of rules that none of them actually wanted.

What rules? I just had a look and they seem pretty reasonable. All threads should be quest related, quest-maker is in control, threads should be quests (makes sense on a quest board), and don't use it for your personal fapping.

Rules have been changing since it started. When it launched, it had things like "only the QM can post images" and things like that.

It was dead on arrival and all QMs on Veeky Forums switching wouldn't be able to breathe life into it.

8 threads out of 150 isn't that many.

Because /qst/ is an unmannaged containment board.
There's not even a sticky with advice for QMs.

>Make a board for quests
>Some quest threads don't go there literally to spite the people that dislike quests

Yeah, you're all cancer.

The answer because it's a "trail board"

So who the fuck knows when anything will actually start to be enforced, or if it will even stick for that matter
Every containment board is made for everyone else's benefit instead of the actual board topic

If they enforce it, and ban quests from Veeky Forums, then MAYBE half of quest players will move, but most likely very few of them will, and most quests will just be dead. Not that that's a bad thing.

Even if they did go to /qst/, content police are never satisfied. If people hate something, they follow it around and continue hating it even if it is forced to move away. Anti-questfags don't just want to never see quests, they had filters for that. They want to know that those quests have been killed.

Someone on Veeky Forums complained about something. This proves all those other guys wrong!

If they stay on Veeky Forums, they need to at least put "Quest" in the title. I don't like them, but I'd tolerate them as long as they don't deliberately try to avoid the filters, like the guy running the NERV thing.

After the rocky rollout, the /qst/'s future is still uncertain. It's supposedly still in a trial period, and rules have changed drastically since it was created. Some QMs are waiting to see what will happen before moving, and as of yet the mods haven't forced them to.

Because it's horrible

At least the questfags stay to their own threads.

The smutfags just move from thread to thread and ruin it like a plague of locusts.

Because the mods here don't actually enforce the quest ban. Veeky Forums's moderation has notoriously been on the quest authors' side since this debacle began, going so far as to ban people who make threads complaining about there still being quests.

You're fighting a losing battle, because the mods themselves on Veeky Forums seem to disagree with /qst/'s existence.

Quest threads are what drove me from this board. I heard they were gone so I popped my head back in. It's...better? But still not great since apparently nobody got the memo that they have a place to post where they won't bother anyone.

Would have been great if just the huge never ending text-based/written quests had gone over to /qst/ and the more interesting, creative ones with drawn and art stayed.

Instead, shit like Naruto Leaf Ninja Quest #83 stayed while the creative drawn ones left.

At the end of the day though, I'd rather see the CYOA threads gone than quests.

>quests are horrible
>quest board is horrible
>allowing quests to continue on a non-horrible board is clearly the solution

I like quests. I like tg. I wish quests were on their own board and tg could be more about traditional games. I would visit both board. I wish bitches weren't salty as fuck over every random splerglord thing. Oh well. Back to shitposts.