>drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
>>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=yaeba
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ow, that formatting hurts. . .

OKAY!
I MIGHT have fucked up my first OP post.

I'm very sorry.

>spoiler
Uh, where are you that you're meeting fanged women in your daily life?

So close, OP. So close. /claudiablackvoice

So what're the best perks for the following:

>Bird training
>Avoiding notice by the Powers That Be
>Making clothes
>Flying vehicles
>Weaponizing hair

People are worthless.

If everyone besides me dies tomorrow, the world would lose nothing of value.

Humans shouldn't have to compromise for each other, and in general, should only look out for themselves.

If someone is willing to sacrifice on my behalf, there's only one name for them; a fucking idiot.

I won't complain though. I have the world to gain. I won't sacrifice for others though.

Because you're just as worthless as everyone else.

Flowey please go.

>>Avoiding notice by the Powers That Be

Tenchi Muyo has The UnChousin One.
Xena & Hercules has Beneath Notice.

And for the mortal government version of TPTB, Deus Ex has Ghost.

No need to be so sad Asriel.

lmgtfy.com/?q=yaeba

Most of Japan agrees with you on little fangs being cute, no worries. It's normal.

That user is actually posting from a parallel universe, where vampires exist, but are shunned.

Pity him, for he sees the forbidden fruit, it is within his reach, but may never taste it.

I want you to stop for a second and consider something.

Close your eyes and think about everyone you saw today. The people you see on a daily basis, the people you only pass in the street. The people you see on your commute to and from work, or school, or while running errands. How many people would you estimate you see? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Consider: each of those people lives a unique life. Each of them have their own hopes. Dreams. Joy. Sorrow. All of them have their day in the sun. All of them will one day, as we all shall, be brought low by the grim specter of death.

Tell me, what makes a single one of them worth less than you?

Any body know any relatively safe versions of the DC universe to jump to for someone going the mortal route early chain?

>True Pacifist
youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk

And last thread ended on the perfect note. HAVE ANOTHER.

Several cosplayer friends.

Help.

>It's normal.
Ohthankgod.

OH BUT I WISH.

>tfw you have teeth so perfectly straight and even, that even your dentist feels the need to remark on them
Feels boring, guys.

Have a Cosplay

That doesn't look right in any way, but god damn she is cute as a button.

Someone was asking about a perk to delay deadlines last threat-it was the New Immigrant capstone in Atelier Arland

>Bird Training

Divine Pursuits, Lord of Light

>Avoiding Notice by the Powers That Be

(Your preferred class) of Void, Sburb

>Making clothes

Fashion jump as a whole

>Flying vehicles

Four way tie between Breaking the Programming, Five Star Stories, United as One, Zoids Legacy, Hybrid, Battlestar Galactica and Mirthful Machinist from Macross

>weaponizing hair

Bodily Mastery, JoJo

The DCAU is pretty chill.

Ya posted that last thread, so received already.

Also nice trips- Wait.

>888
>8 is the number of sides most frequently used in /jc/'s dice

I saw some people talking about Dishonered 2 and expanding your powers from that universe there but what about the new Dues Ex game? More augmentations! It is going to need a jump too!

I know right?
It doesn't look like Seras, which she's obviously trying for, but it's still cute as hell.

Are ya going somewhere with this?

And the thread ended around then, so I wasn't sure if the post went through.

>tfw the first DE:HR jump has companionable Adam Jensen

>take Adam Jensen to meet Adam Jensen in the new DE.

The fact that the universe itself is utterly devoid of value aside?

I don't care about people on a basic level.

I'm not a sociopath, I feel emotions, I have people I like and care about, but my base level empathy is less than zero.

I actively detest humanity in general.

That's very very sad.

>companion the new Adam Jensen
>have two Adam Jensens

"WE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS."

Everything in life has the value that you give it. If you choose to value nothing, then everything will be empty to you. And if you do, I'm very sorry that this is the case. I know everyone is different, some people can't help being that way, others choose it, but if you can choose, I certainly hope that you choose something different in the future so that you might get more joy out of life.

>relatively safe versions of the DC universe
youmustbejoking.jpg
laughharder.jpg
mysides.jpg
hahano.jpg
nope.jpg

Oh, wait, "relatively". Hmm. The various movie/cinematic versions are (mostly) safer than their animated counterparts, which in turn are safer than their comic counterparts. Just stay out of the major cities regardless.

Not that user, but

I don't understand this point of view. What joy do you people get about being so self-assured of your worldview? I happen to be happy, but I value very little and place absolutely no special value on human life other than what I get out of a particular human's life. Can that be companionship? Friendship? Absolutely. Valuing less does not make you less emotionally capable, and it certainly doesn't have to make you less happy, unless you wish to imply that I'll somehow be more happy if I value 'more', which is quite frankly insulting.

I feel the same, I kinda struggle in caring about the people you're supposed to like family, but can still get attached to friends. Not sure what's wrong with me, but hey.

Actually I recall the DE:HR jumpmaker saying they'd look at making an expansion/update for it, once its out and played? Unless my memory is tricking me.

Okay, I laughed at this.

I'm not saying that if you value more things you'll be happier, but if you view things as having no value in itself, you're not likely to be very happy at all.

Unless that makes you happy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, for some people it does, so... it's one of those whatever-floats-your-boat things. Pretty sure I didn't imply anything makes you less emotionally capable, though, so I will thank you to not try and put words in my mouth. I just happen to think that humanity as a whole is worthwhile, rather than a waste. Is that so wrong?

They're sharing their worldview user, not trying to judge you or convert you.

I can't understand this perspective.

I dislike humanity in general, what of it?

I don't look at myself or others as members of some kind of collective due to the fact that we share a species, but as a series of individuals. The way I see it, most of those individuals are not my kin, they aren't interesting, or useful, they aren't even my competitors, they're just lifeforms that are totally irrelevant to me, to whom I have no relation other than that we are forced to share a planet.

I honestly find your perspective to be kind of degrading and reductive.

That would be cool too, since they take place within a few years it would be hard to jump that place twice and have it make sense.

Hey that will buff my augments since I went with Give me dues EX for my augments.

What I'm saying is that I don't entirely understand your perspective. You make implications but then ask me not to put words in your mouth when I just apply your statement the other way. I'm in agreement with here, in all honesty. It seems like it just puts a flat reductive on other people's capability just by how they view the world?

My apologies for seeming so. You are welcome to your opinion. But as is Human Nature, I consider my opinion to be the correct one. Therefore, with what I construe as a "very pessimistic" point of view, I can't but help feel sad about it.

You are welcome to your opinion, but I can't help the way I feel about it.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. You'll see that I'm not trying to change your mind. Unfortunately, I'm as entitled to an opinion as you are, and that's something you will have to learn to accept.

>they aren't interesting, or useful, they aren't even my competitors, they're just lifeforms that are totally irrelevant to me, to whom I have no relation other than that we are forced to share a planet.
- user posting to an anonymous planet-spanning message board

>I honestly find your perspective to be kind of degrading and reductive.
- same user, to the same anonymous planet-spanning audience.

Listen, I mean this in the most polite way possible but-this is starting to sound a little like a blog. Maybe we should change topic?

Tell me about what you did during Supernatural, jumpers. And someone help me understand why the fuck witches and vampires on on par with demons and angels

>let it go.gif
The shitposters never bothered me anyway.

>spoilertext
Bad writing. Bad, bad, baaad writing.

I legitimately don't understand the point you're attempting to make.

Thread getting serious with human nature debate so here's a rough rough unfinished draft for a Metal Slug Jump.

Shitpost it, comment, suggest ideas, have fun with it.

>Supernatural

Haven't been there, no idea what I'm going to do.

How do I disregard God, disregard Angels, disregard Demons, disregard Darkness, and disregard Pagan Gods?

>Alaskan user
Anon how does it feel freezing you nips off up there?

Post it again after proof reading it. I'm having a hard time reading it.

I wrote a terrible series of books completely devoid of logic, reason, plot, and a near complete insult against basically every mythology, even the ones that where empowered to retarded levels. One of only a few jumps I kept a journal in.

Here's a random fucking Supernatural question:

Let's say I want to take full advantage of the show's shitty writing to attain as much power as possible.
Assume nothing is off the table. I am willing to go full edgelord if necessary, because I hate this god damn setting.
How do I go about it?

Currently sweating my ass, it was 66F today!

>66F
>Hot

Yeah, I'm not a fan of yours Chuck. Especially after you retconned human souls to have the energy of 100 suns specifically. Which makes them ridiculously buff compared to archangels-the two strongest of which clashing cap out at busting HALF a planet-and raises serious questions about demons.

.....Seriously?
I don't consider it Hot until it's like Low 80s.

>highs of 66F
...So how difficult is it to move to Alaska, user?

Look at the post name geniuses.

I have a friend who lives in Australia. I saw the fucking name.
Not gonna stop me for making fun of him for sweating at 66, or my Aussie friend for being freezing at 66

I know I'm just chuckling at 66F is considered hot to alaskans.

Also a Metal Slug Jump. user I love you.

You clever son of a bitch.

Considering some of us break out the shorts when it hits 10F, 66F is hot, 80s is a scorcher up here.

Learn hexes from witch and enochian symbols, trap angels and demons then either kill them or use mind control

Is the Ben 10 jump still going to be a thing? I heard it got raised from the dead and then nothing.

Need your help, folks.

I'm importing my Altaria from Pokemon Trainer as my Partner in PMD and I need to know which of these goes best with it:

>Mankey
>Deerling
>Buneary
>Minccino

You had a swablu as your starter?

Guy who's working on it is one of the jumpmakers that disappears for long stretches of time, in fact I think he holds the record.

Yep! Shiny and with an Egg Move, too. Only cost me 150 CP total!

None of them, particularly. Deerling I guess? Looking like a seasonal stag is more manly than any of those other ones but the Mankey, and I hate pigs.

>...So how difficult is it to move to Alaska, user?
Not difficult, just expensive as shit. Most of food shipped up by ferry from Washington and if it breaks down (like it did this winter) better hope you are stocked up. But hey, get a dividend check from oil company just to live here woo!

If only Canada would agree on building that highway, eh?

Well I hope he returns an omnitrix would be really cool, collecting DNA samples from across the multiverse and all.

Aggressive telepathy and Dark Binding from Hellsing.

Rip the knowledge from the minds of witches/monsters/demons/angels, then kill them and take their souls.

Pretty much guaranteed to work for everything except angels, and since they're basically human souls with an awesome mod that let's them channel their natural power more easily.

If it doesn't work initially, just tear out the Grace, then kill them. They're canonically human without a Grace attached.

Maybe the Graces can be used in an experiment…

>storing food
All too familiar to me. In the ass ends of Montana the winters can hit hard, but even if you're snowed in and starving, the state won't hesitate to land your ass in prison if you try to hunt.

How to put this.... You (where you = the user in question) tell a bunch of people (who you know jack all about besides a presumably shared interest in jumpchain) that you detest and give less than a shit about humanity unless they make themselves useful to you, and then find it "degrading" that their response is to express sadness and to hope that you'll find more joy in life?

The only degrading being done is by the user, to themselves, in their own head.

Freezing at 66? WTF? Where on Earth does my fellow Aussie live that 66 is freezing?

That's why everyone I know hunt moose and fish the shit out of salmon. Grown moose can feed a family of 5 for a long time.

Eat moose tacos at least once a week
or bear...god I love bear.

>be making build for Sunrider
>COMPANION IMPORT (100 FOR 1, +50 EACH ADDITIONAL, 300 FOR 8)
>You can import your companions into this jump. each companion gets 300cp for perks as well as an additional 400cp for Ryder or Star Ship upgrades. If a companion wants to purchase a ship it will cost them all their perk CP

>Ship's 1000 CP, comes with good freebies, and has 400 CP ship customization, is strong enough with just Vanguard Cannon to face an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer
>can get 8 of them for literally pittance

BWUH

How does bear taste?

With his tongue, of course.

Congrats, you now have a fleet. Go forth and conquer.

Do we need to start making jokes about how a dog with /no nose/ smells terrible?

Er, updates on Kamen Rider Neo-heisei!

I've 'finished' with the drawbacks(as in I have a set of them I'm satisfied with, I can add more or refine them but due to computer problems I'm trying to get it done with as much efficiency as possible...)
However, I'm running into a problem with the scenario.
I have no idea if it's gonna be compelling or interesting at all but I'm gonna put my all into it so that it at least gives someone a good story.

Will put up a pastebin with the 1st scenario and the drawbacks as soon as I am able!
However, the gist is that the end is near and it will be jumpable, if not pretty.
(imaging will come later...)

Hey Crux, I think this guy's talking about you.

I tried bear once, it was okay, though that may have just been the preparation. It was a damn sight better than shark.
Also, snake really does taste like chicken.

Probably smells as bad as I did until my last chain ended.

Of course I'm still as badly off - instead of being Voldemort, now I'm a skull-headed vampire. Fun stuff.

Can go either way. A grizzly that has had a good diet of salmon, berries, and fresh kills has a very rich flavor and tender like a less fat cow steak.

A bear that has had a poor diet and likely eaten human trash in the area can be very tough and gamey.

Best bears in southern Alaska

Which two elements did you folks pick in the Avatar jumps?

Or, which element did you double down on?

This image makes me want a jump for whatever that show Drossel comes from is.

Earth and Water.

Mainly went Earth for Metal Bending.

First chain I went double Earthbending Genius. I could make cities in minutes. Stone cities with perhaps not as much variation as some would like, but it took very little time or effort, and I could customize things later. The metal and lava bending didn't hurt.

This time around I think I'll either go Air and Water, or maybe Double Water.

Is it bad that I'm thinking the bears probably feel the same way about the humans they're sharing alaska with?

Looking forward to it Digger!

I feel like I just robbed the jumpmaker though, holy shit.

FLEET MODE, GOOOOOOO

Water and earth, good synergy since lava bending uses the forms of water bending.

Water, because it was early and is easily the most versatile element. It heals, purifies spirits, moves plants, moves people, can pulverize rock or form an ice barrier. It's a common enough element if you know where to look or are willing to use your own blood, sweat, and tears.

My build is largely centered around healing and transport. It's also why I took Electrokinesis in Infamous.

Lighting tether for the win!

ATLAB fire bender, was a ex-commando that hung out with Iroh

ALOK Earth/metal, kept iron marbles in my pocket to throw shoot people

Bears pretty chill, moose are assholes, know more people attacked by moose then bears.

Doubled down on Bending Genius for water-with Chi Genius & Original Master in The Last Airbender, and Healing, Life Bending and Spiritbending in Legend of Korra.

has the right of it. Most importantly though, the ocean is gross and icky and it is very important for us that we master moving it around so that we can waterbend the stuff out of the way instead of actually going swimming.

Also it's the style of bending that most directly does stuff involving transportation and manipulation of life energy so that's neat.

>Ocean
>Gross and icky
The sea spirits are crying.

I'm pretty sure this thing doesn't even have eyes to cry with, user

Well it would if it could, don't pick on its disability.

Oh, you mean THESE sea spirits?

These never looked horrifying to me. The only gross part of them are the parasitic males.

>Avatar TLA has a purchasable dragon.

How many other dragons can you collect throughout the chain, /jc/?