I'm black. How would you respond? And a general opening strategy

I'm black. How would you respond? And a general opening strategy.

I was thinking of moving queens pawn to free the queen and bishop, but I'm not sure where to go with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see what your race has to do with it, but good for you.

Rolled 15 (1d20)

I roll to seduce the white queen

The Black king and queen aren't even on the right squares. And the board is sideways.

Lynching,

With your penalty to charisma you never had a chance.

Roll a constitution check to not break down in tears.

In fairness I was pretty drunk when I set up the board.

Rolled 15 (1d20)

For the last fucking time, Kevin.
There is no -4 Charisma penalty for being black.

This is why nobody wants to play at your tables, you chinstrap having fuck.

GROW. YOUR. BEARD. OUT.

Always open by casting fireball, always.

Being a black man is a +2 to CHA and -4 to INT. Being a black woman is -8 CHA -10 INT.

Which is so weird, seeing as Mulatto gets +10 to all stats, and +5 in all skills.

Genetics is weird like that I guess.

A single year rolls down your face as she rebuffs your attempts. You die a little inside.

And stop getting cheeto dust on my good dice.

MULATTO BUTTS!

White wasted a move. Either he's really bad, or really good and underestimating you.
Ignore the move, play a centre game, keep the lines sharp to capitalize on any other mistake.

It's my dad. Neither of us have played in tears. I got a wild hair up my butt and set up the board last night with not that said he had 24 hours to make move and until I made mine he could change his last.

I don't see him much. He works mornings and I work nights, so I'm asleep or working when he is awake and via versa.. I thought it would be a fun way to stay connected.

And honestly he used to be good. I was surprised by such an odd opening move. I figured he either had an odd strategy or something. I ended up moving my queens pawn, but I'll update TG tomorrow night if anybody is interested/has suggestions.

>year
I'm playing a chronomancer?

The current layout.

I'll update nightly if any of you actually give a shot.

>Neither of us have played in tears.
>tears
Well I don't blame you. It would take quite the large amount of tears to make any kind of pool you could play in.

Duck forgot the picture.

Fuck lol, try to type tear and I get year. I try to type years and I get years. I'm such a drunk. It is a strangely satisfying pair of typos though.

Fuck you autocorrect!

If he brings out his rook within the next 2 turns then you only remembered being good because you were a kid that was terrible.

You moved your King's pawn.

that's a beautiful chess set

Thanks. My drunk ass forgot to fix the arangement.

>I'm black. How would you respond?
Cross to the other side of the street, avoid looking at you, and hope to god you don't start anything. I've been slightly afraid of blacks ever since I got beaten up by a group of them as a child.

This is awesome. Me and my dad did the same thing when I was younger. we did one move a day. I suggest a rubber band to place around your last move to help late game to show what u moved.

Current board.

well you won.

Great job.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFY2kJ96jNY

Is the while player like 12 or something?

JUMANJI!

Nice to meet you Black, I'm white.

Pretend to have your best interests at heart while I use you as my sword and shield in a massive pissing contest with my peers to see who's the most tolerant.

"Go back where you came from, nigger."

How rude.

>I've been slightly afraid of blacks ever since I got beaten up by a group of them as a child.

This is how I imagine /pol/ was formed.

Don't tell Veeky Forums that, unless you want to lose brain cells with WE WUZ KINGS memes.

No, you're wrong.

/pol/ hates black people because their high school crush ignored them in favor of the affections of an African-American kid.

>I'm black
>It's my dad

Pick one.

Motherfucker I already made the opening move, if you're going to waste your turn by asking stupid questions then fuck off out of this bracket.

>White people when they see black people on the street