A general thread for posting CYOAs

The last thread: One of many pastebins that no one reads but must be included for unknown reasons: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

One of my favorite cyoas:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10357044/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who do I have to sacrifice to if I want a Cyoa to be real?

Yourself.

Yourself user.

Also Poll results are in.
>strawpoll.me/10357044/r

From the look of it Ya'll are going to be getting the 1.15 next, which should't be too hard if we discount the fucking hubworlds. See you soon folks.

i want it to be real too user, like we got transported to the fantasy world, but then again, this is reality...

New Arrival
Human Male 18
Haven Academy
Semblance : Witch

Strength : 80
Agility : 60
Energy : 40
Combat : 0

Melee : 900
Parachute and grappling hook : 750
Armor : 650
Rebreather : 600
Wilderness Gear : 550
Spy Drone : 350
Combat Drone : 100

I keep the rest of my 100 and not spend anything

Also my power is telekinesis, which i will improve so i can control elements like fire, water, and win, heck i can even erase shit or even cut someone with my telekinetic cut, so OP

Than kill yourself.

maybe later, in life, when i'm so desperate.

"Than" is for comparisons (e.g. "more X than Y"), "then" is for sequences (e.g. "first X then Y").

>tfw cyoa isn't real and you can never be anyone's waifu
Gonna go squat the pain away now. Maybe it'll help, if only for a moment.

Posting a classic.

thank you

Maybe Than is his name

CYOAs anyone?

What are some cyoas named Anons are making like SDA, Bliss, Kit, and etc?

All those people are dead.

It's ok. At least we still have Angelanon with us.

Entity

Shifting Eye
Ghost form
Tear Magic
Shapeshift
Ordained Shot
Celestial Wings
Force barrier
Break Summon

Coolio.

Shes dead too.

Imposters just love pretending to be her.

Feel like the spell selections for some of this one could use some expanding, some of them are pretty barren for selection. That said, it's been around for a while and I can't imagine it ever getting changed, so eh.

I love this cyoa, any others by the same guy/gal?

Why is there the little girl option down below while you can just become one with shapeshift/ideal form? For shits and giggles?
>you can't change your mass substantially
Just give yourself some extra limbs to balance the weight. Wings, tails, horns and whatnot.

How is that even a choice?
Kingdom is totally achievable as badass

Didn't one of them nameAnons post cyoas not that long ago though.

Change your density instead.
You can be a little girl, just weighing twice as much as you should

>you can't change your mass substantially

>be average weight/height
>turn self into short but fat form with same mass
>lose wieght the normal way
>turn self into average height but with half the original weight

This is never a real obstacle, it only slows you down.

You can make everyone happy by being a total badass?

What are some cyoas you are making?
I asked you last thread but you forgot to reply.
Also, why in the darn do you differentiate between user and namefags? Do you not care for cyoas by user?

You sound like a nagging girlfriend.

user is a whiny parasite

I mentioned last thread that I'd post what I was working on since being "incomplete" doesn't really ruin it. In any case, there's only 3 main options for now. But none the less, OC.

It's not as empty as it looks! There's more to choose! The name is a reference to the structure of the CYOA itself.
(2/3)

is accurate about you user.

This structure should hopefully add some level of replayability.
(3/3)

I wish.
I take it you won't post a wip, ey? I said last thread I'd post mine if you'd post yours.

You're such a badass you can rule of cool their happiness in to place. Either that or magic it in to place (you have access to all magic).

I don't read half-finished cyoas.
Can I be a girl in it?

>Implying that user is the same one from last thread or the one you replied to.

>I don't read half-finished cyoas.
It's more like a bunch of individual cyoas put together. That's what I meant by being unfinished not subtracting much. Think of it like 3 finished tiny CYOAs. The pages that are done aren't going to really be changed or improved, aside from possible typo-fixes.
>Can I be a girl in it?
Yes, you can.

You're telling me there's more than one guy that keeps asking for OC without making any himself?
Dang you, user. Why did you have to ruin a good day?

Not like their happiness even matters desu, you're such a badass that they can't lay a finger on you even if they revolt, and you'll just badass them back into servitude.

Because you seem to believe every anonymous user is the same person.

If identity so important to you, than perhaps Veeky Forums isn't the right place for you.

/cyaog/ is "Nah this is totally the person I think it is" general, though.

>Assuming all Anons are the same because of question, and it's one guy.
>All the above on a Veeky Forums board.
That's dumb as fuck. You're dumb as fuck mate.

Orb + Dream Home

Fei La

Homemaking
Lesser Demonify
Sex Drive
Lustonomicon

Family heirloom/intercourse. I'm not sure if I have to go out of my way to pick it but there it is. (+2 contracts)

I don't think I'll need the eyes, I'll probably end up meeting other demons anyway.

Kay.
I'll still wait for the final product.

I don't know what to tell you then, other than wait a couple of weeks after I stop updating it. There's no hard-set finish.

It's pretty good! I only have a question the library is like a secret box?
that helps you to know a secret perk or option? Because that would be badass!

Part of me is disappointed that the rest of the sets have been pushed behind, but I realize that the brainstorming for final builds will be easier with the overhaul.

Does that mean that the Ranks will be shoved into 1.15? Or will you make an addendum like last time?

So it's a CYOA (the book) made out of CYOAs (the images)?

>It's pretty good!
Thanks!
>the library is like a secret box?
It's more implicit than that. It's just tips to make the whole thing overall easier.

Yeah, I suppose, kinda. Except there's only 1 branching point which goes in many directions.

so the tips will be included in other page?

No, they're implicit. I mean, I guess I could make some actual information, but doing that runs the risk of devaluing the option in that "Well, I read the page with all those tips on it, now I don't need to pick that information option!"

Even if you make it implicit I guess that anyone can figure it out so It's the same at the end isn't it?

Oh hey guys, page two of a Pokémon CYOA is
>OC

A new page? sick!

I thought Audino was a Fairy type, but nope.

I meant that the usefulness is implicit, not that the actual tips were implicit. If there's nothing actually stated, there's nothing to figure out.

Looks solid so far.

Also, definitely go for Mishe

Not into loli, and the latter is just a tulpa

Ok, make your CYOA how you think is best :D but light mistery box is also ok :p

That's the point. It's making fun of a much longer coya where the people started shitposting PvP builds and the general sentiment was that you could just become a bully and take the stuff of everyone who chose kingdom options.

The "tulpa" can improve your life the most, through ghostwriter or autopilot without any overt magical changes made to your life. She is definitely the best choice.

Wait a second Lass and Ace trainer are almost the same!

>Looks solid so far.
Thanks!
>Not into loli
She's pretty normal by human standards. It's hard to see with her hand in the way, but look at her chest.

It isn't a problem.

>Tfw no cyoa that allows you to be a pimp, and pimp out peoples waifus.

Random question guys, what's the most OP power you've seen in a CYOA?

That's impossible, they're not people's waifus if they're a whore or being pimped out.

Probably the one where you can do anything but be a cute little girl and eat ice cream.

Orb of Life
Dream Home

Fei La
Lovemaking
Sex Drive
Lustonomicon

Magical realm is basically omnipotence with just a few limits.

How would Real Form work with the "deeper bond"?

While she's controlling your body, you would be able to produce the real form and fully interact with her / interact with other things mildly.

You madman! That book contains erotic material not meant for mortal eyes!

If there was a way to make cyoas real, I think this planet would be a deserted void in less than a week.

My body is ready!

This thing is completely unplayable unless you meta break the shit out of it. Just saying.

2/2

Do you guys write down your cyoa in word first or do you jump right into photoshop?

Guy working on the seven sins/virtues cyoa here. Just finished the basic ideas for all of the base powers. This means that the secondary powers can be created. If you guys have any suggestions or questions, feel free to reply.

Straight to photoshop. But if I get an idea for an option for it, but I can't get around to it yet, I put it in notepad so I don't forget.

I write mine in Google drive first; allows for easier changes in text when needed In fact, every cyoa I made so far was posted in pdf form.

Expanding on my previous build then.

I'll be like Gary Motherfucking Oak with all these bitches following me around, acting like I'm hot shit and better than you.

I want to be a team rocket executive with hot rocket grunts at my side but I don't need 4 pokemon. So, adventurer.

>Houndoom, Mightyena, Espeon
Bully pokemon for maximum bully.

>Rival: Lass, Cynthia
>Ally: Eureka, Rocket Grunt

Now, I'm not a fan of the femdom of Cynthia, but I'll just beat her (in pokemon battle) until she submits.

Strange, this is the only waifu CYOA that I somewhat enjoy.

Here is the updated version of Pirates vs Ninjas.

Orb of Life
Encyclopaedia
Twile

Ghost Writer
Body Swap
Ruin Rock

She strikes me as the intellectual type, so we're taking the Encyclopaedia to allow us to better understand the true nature of the supernatural. We can use the Ruin Rock for further field research - was there an antediluvian elder world of monster folk? We'll find out. Oh. And while we're at it let's go into town and find out what corporate logos are prominent on advertising hoardings twenty years from now. Long term investment scheme, you see. Helps fund further expeditions.

We'll publish our findings in the form of fiction: no reputable journal would take our research seriously, but we'll be able to reach the masses this way. Help normalise the idea of supernatural folk among us.

And, oh yeah, Body Swap. Well, you know. She's been a ghost in the mirror a long time. She probably has needs. And I'm open minded enough to let her in to begin with, so if she wants to go on a night out, maybe meet someone for a fun time, that's cool. I'll just ride along for the evening.

I still think its somewhat good, some of the powers are really cool, but the fact that you have to little points means you will never mix some of the better ones.

Which is a shame, the cyoa was well done and written, but such a low amount of points means few people will be willing to play.

Acquire images, write stuff down, and finally photoshop.

>Master
Pariah
>Spheres
Astral & Gaian
>Major powers
Astral: Ordained shot, wave of detection, and unknown spell (choice: puppeteer)
Gaian: Gaian attunement, hydrokinesis, geokinesis, arcane seed, and fingers of wood
>Minor powers
Exhaust
Heal
Repair

My tutor is a kindly, nomadic druid who took a liking to me when I offered him the usage of my abode and a share of my food when I saw him looking poorly by the roadside.

After he recovered from his ill health, he offered to teach me his magic if I was willing to travel as his companion since he had noticed I had the potential to be a spellcaster during his stay. I agreed immediately, and discovered I had a knack for the manipulation of elements and health related spells over the next two years.

Eventually I learned he was a nomad because he had, in his youth, learned a dark and forbidden abyssal spell after finding an old tome detailing it - one which allowed him to dominate the will of any living creature utterly. His peers were sickened by such a depraved spell, and so he left to roam the wilds and avoid his shame.

Years later, he would teach me this spell before we parted ways; warning me that while it was a disgusting and depraved ability, it was one I might find myself in need of one day either to protect myself or others, and he was loathe to leave me - his trusted friend - possibly unprepared.

After this, he became a hermit and dedicated himself to the protection of a forest far from civilization that was rich with magic and rare creatures, while I took up the mantle of an adventurer in order to broaden my horizons even more, and use my powers for a good cause as I did so.

I dunno about anyone else but I just pretend he didn't put a limit on the amount of drawbacks you can take so I don't have to list every faction for wanted

this desu
There's nothing I haven't already said.
Kiinda getting a bit tired of you constantly asking.
I don't remember if you said this before, but are you making it a pdf or an image?

pdf form.
Sorry for asking so much, will try and stop asking in the future.

Rolled 2 (1d2)

Adventurer

Ampharos
Gardevoir
Umbreon

Ally: Serena
Rival: Natsume if 1, Ibuki if not.

>pdf form.
Aw shite. And here I was getting all excited.

Orb of Life: Obviously.

Dream House: My roomie of choice has no expenses, and rent or a mortgage is more than $400 per week where I live.

Twile: I have a girlfriend, so having a physical hot girl roommate seems like a bad idea.

Secretary. Autopilot is nice, but it's not like I can really do much while she's in control of me, and Ghost Writer? I'd rather just ask her for advice and proofreading.

Real Form. I mean, I honestly cannot see not taking this with her.

Chains That Bind. Because I'm not stupid. I don't want something in my head that I can't say "no!" to.

Why is pdf form so bad? Cyoas can be good in pdf form, such as Traveller or pic related.