DRAWTHREAD

Previous Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ivajW
youtube.com/watch?v=hQN2LZCeUmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting buff, broad shouldered "knight", Armor-kun! I want him topless showing off his muscles, abs and grizzled chest. But he has a typical knight/crusader helm entirely covering his face. Even if he now is bare chested. Wearing some simple baggy pants he seems ready for some chillin with the bros.

Update. Gotta head to bed. I'll get this done in the next few days.

neat, the one on the right suits the tone better but I've always loved gasmasks personally. You have a great night user, and thanks for the work.

Will do. I'll probably just do draw two versions, it's just a head swap, really.

that'd be ideal, have a great day.

Reposting from last thread:

So, I'm working on a homebrew race for D&D 5e right now, and unfortunately, they're weird enough that finding art for them is virtually impossible. Which is why I come to you, oh great drawfriends of Veeky Forums.

This is about as detailed as I can get with what I'm picturing them looking like:

>Human in appearance, at least on a base level; eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
>Instead of hair on the top of their head, they have feathers. Both men and women of the race have feathers on their forearms, and the men grow a tuft of feathers on their chest.
>Their eyes are that of a bird of prey; eagle, falcon, hawk, that kind of thing
>Very slender; they're birdlike after all, so their bodies reflect this by naturally being very lightweight
>Despite having avian features, they have no wings. That's actually an important part of the fluff I have for them.
>They only have three fingers and a thumb on each hand.
>They're extremely religious, so I would imagine one wearing lots of little religious symbol trinkets, stuff like that.

So, if anyone is interested in drawing one, I'd be extremely grateful. Don't really care about pose, or clothes, anything like that, I just want someone to make my vision of this race a little more real for me (and, hopefully, my players as well).

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~

A really dumb and pointless request:

An absurdly well-endowed halfling woman with short, curly wavy hair, wearing a typical barmaid's dress and a look of determination while wielding a large frying pan as a weapon.

No worries if no one wants to pick it up.

Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!

Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.

I think there's an amnesty for requests on page 10.

Relinking to old thread, if this counts as bump tell me.
Will delete this then, as it is not in 24hours.

Also thanks for the support again, much appreciated.

Ah, good.
Reposted it here then.

Thanks for the info.

The right one is a knight, the other one is less teutonic and more imperial german/Nazi.

Just so you know.

well the left one is a knight yes, I got my directions mixed up while the right one is more wehrmacht derived in the helmet. One of the themes with the concept was adapting german culture and the Teuton knights are an obvious thing you can apply to powered armor.

Because it's a new thread, you can just bump it now and copy-paste the old description, you don't have to link to the old thread and then wait the twenty four hours from the original post

Request version of pic related for one of the non-used guilds - dimir, golgari (gorgona would be nice), azorius, rakdos or simic. Just make one you want

imgur.com/a/ivajW

Requesting a kobold in DOOM Marine armor, cocking an over-sized BFG. For reasons.

Posting an anchor for the drawfriend who was working on my friend's Gnome Summoner and her Eidolon last thread.

So, I've been playing Naruto D20 for a while now and I'd like to ask for an art for my current character.

It's basically the character on the left (Kakuzu form the anime) with fairer skin, blue eyes and the red eyeliner thing from the top down reference. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but still with the red armband on and the horned forehead protector just like the one on the right.

I'd seriously appreciate if any user would pick it up but thanks in advance anyway.

Requesting a deranged commander whom has faded green skin and has the face of the left image along with the glowing yellow eyes, evident stitches along his face as displayed and keep the buzzcut, he also has a fairly deadpan look on his face. He is a big guy, his arms are cybered up just like the image on the right except
the arms are sort of transparent showing the technology underneath. His build is fairly muscular, stitches and patchwork are evident.
His lower body simply consists of rolled up cargo pants and military boots.

fucked up on the image, sorry guys

try to keep it all in one post mon ami

no don't bother deleting it now just...keep it in mind for next time.

Posting again in the new thread!

Requesting an image of my Tiefling character just standing in an imposing manner, mayhap leaning onto his greatsword. Being a paladin, he'd be covered in thick plate and the likes, mayhap a few holy symbols on the shoulderpads. He wouldn't have greaves though, but instead thick traveling boots.

He'd be helmless, so you could actually identify him as that character, and his features would look as followed; A crumpled down nose, thin lips and a well defined jawline, rough looking thick brows and small amber eyes. His skin would be a dark gray, his chin adorned with a stubble. Being a tiefling, a pair of black, backwards-curling horns would protrude from his forehead, and his hair would be a short dark mane.

For some extra inspiration, his backstory is something along the lines of him being abandoned and raised into piety, rejected by a lot of folk for his race but still harboring the goodness to defend the folk. He's somber, calm and has an imposing demeanor, hardened by many battles, though hasn't lost that paladin goodness-ness-ness.

Ok, will do that then.

>Etiquette is hard.

With the lovecraftian theme of the lasz thread, I thought about a 13th century version of Lovecraft's "Evil Clergyman".

"The newcomer was a thin, dark man of medium height attired in the clerical garb of the Anglican church. He was apparently about thirty years old, with a sallow, olive complexion and fairly good features, but an abnormally high forehead. His black hair was well cut and neatly brushed, and he was clean-shaven though blue-chinned with a heavy growth of beard. He wore rimless spectacles with steel bows. His build and lower facial features were like other clergymen I had seen, but he had a vastly higher forehead, and was darker and more intelligent-looking- also more subtly and concealedly evil-looking..."

The basic idea is that he sits around in one of the big middle european universities and has a hand for KNOWING a bit to much about the unwholesome aspects of reality and instead of shying away , he embraces them.

This includes walking around with a possible half smile and looking at people to long for comfort.

The pictures are mainly references, at least the big and the bottom right one, for clothing and dress style wheras the upper tight one is from a movie adaption of the Evil Clergyman.

If you think something else might fit the material better, please go for it.

I would prefer a variation of the pose of the big picture, with books and scrolls lying about and a close up of his face/portrait to use in tokens and profile pictures.

I'm just nervous I guess, first time requesting

A would love a little kobold guy with a big backpack strung with rubbish, also if he could have a big straw hat. If you feel more daring I'd love his dire-weasel avatar.

hey gotta make mistakes before you learn right?

Requesting a real smug-looking brown elf wearing white arab robes and a headscarf. He has green eyes with a dark sclera.

He also has a sun embroidered into his shirt and three earrings in his left ear.

Takin' shortstack requests.

Requesting a boyish ginger Breacher from Only War (pic for armor reference only.)

She's mildly attractive, but she's got at least a couple screws loose and REALLY likes tech (She's managed to scavenge a Plasma Rifle and Pistol, along with a Chain Sword.)

Alrighty, reposting again~

Can I have my female drow from Forgotten Realms/D&D3.5 drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose? She's a darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee at the start of the game, but after Eilistraee's death on 4e lore times she turns to Corellon Larethian's cult and she abandons her robes, wearing instead some brown leather light armor, check the picture for exact references (I made the character on SL)

She normally carries 3 Bastard swords (Eilistraee's prefered weapon), two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she prefers to carry one on her hand while the other two are "dancing" in the air (though she can dual wield while just one are "dancing too), she leaves a free hand for using divine spellcasting or for ranged damage with her hand crossbow, which has poisoned darts like the typical drow crossbow

Would you wanna take a look?

Requesting a female bear cub with a mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred

Requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

How about ?

Not sure if that artist from last thread is still here who said he'd pick this up, but here's an anchor anyways. And I don't mind two cakes.

Another thing to note is that he has a small scar from a cut on his lower lip to the left.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Requesting a petite blonde girl who's drunk as fuck and welding a war hammer 3 times her size.

From last thread:

I'd like to request a female Khornate Chaos Lord. She has pale skin and long, straight black hair. Pic related could work as a good basis for the armor, although it would need more brass, bone spikes, and symbols of Khorne on it. I'd like her cape to be alive and lined with teeth, maybe billowing out towards her enemies as if snarling. Her mount is a Juggernaut of Khorne but it's not necessarily required in the piece.

Her weapon should either be a massive two-headed battleaxe or a two-handed Daemonsword, either way I'd like her to be brandishing it at her enemies or else resting it on a pile of their skulls. Either or.

Posting this as an anchor for the drawfriend who said they'd work on it last thread.

>Could someone do a skeleton in clone trooper armor with his helmet under the arm?
>"Magically" animated as if he was alive but sentient.
>Also either generation helmet is fine! Pic related.
>Whichever you prefer!
From last thread!

Requesting a medieval Venom Snake. Instead of his robotic prosthetic, he has a more primative one like in pic, and uses a messer like in pic. Thanks!

Hey, I'm the guy who requested this.
It looks fucking brilliant, thank you so much man. Really, thanks.

i got a good start going but unfortunately i gotta go for now, ill try to finish it in few days
any suggestiong?

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

Thanks so much for taking my inane request! The one small critique I have is that something about her left breast seems a bit strange, but other than that everything looks fantastic! Any direction you want to take this picture or anything you want to add is fine by me!

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

Requesting miniature human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Requesting a cleric.
Body shape and face like the person in the pic.
Wearing chain mail with a black robe with a golden tree embroidered on the front and some embroidery on the sleeves.
Holding a brass mace shaped like a candle.
Thanks!

Could I get my first Shadowrun character? He's a former historian/academic who got black listed and had his research stolen by a big organization. He ended up having to become a Shadowrunner, as he still had his shamanic powers but no credible way to market them. He's kind of a Fox Mulder meet Indiana Jones type character.

>Clothes like the guy on the right. A vest and tie, with a leather jacket over top. It's seen better days, but he does his best to look good.
>A leather shoulder holster underneath, with a big Colt Government 2066 tuck away.
>Sleeves rolled up, showing two matching tattoos on the inside of his forearms. Pyramids/triangles, with snakes coiling around them. Right one points up, left one points down.
>Holding an ancient scroll holder in one hand, or slung over his shoulder with strap.
>No reference for face, but he's a slightly lean looking 30 year old. Handsome, but not that much to write home about. Short dark hair, that looks like he tried to make it look nice in the morning, but has since been in at least one fire fight.

Here's some music to go with it, youtube.com/watch?v=hQN2LZCeUmk

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

Requesting my aasimar paladin holding up a pendant of Desna and a sign that says "Desna is watching".

ork Kommando with red goggles (a la cyclops) iron gob and s bunch of grenades strapped to his nurgle daemon hide armor trying to keep his weapons from fighting. One is a slaaneshi greatblade of eldar design. Perfection manifest.

The other is a slobbery beast of a chainaxe with a big mouth trying to bite the sword.

Bonus points if the axe is barking while the sword hisses.

The ork just looks angry.

Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.

24 hour bump.

I would like to humbly request any drawfriend to draw my seneschal for an upcoming Rogue Trader 40k rpg game.

He is an older gentleman as in the reference, but given 40k aesthetic. Changes I would like to see include replacing the chain around his neck with a one featuring Imperial aquila. Replacing the key hanging from his belt with Adeptus Administratum symbol and adding a holstered pistol to his side. Add purity seals to the scrolls he carries and a servo skull assistant floating above his shoulder.

I'm fine with whatever other additions might come to your mind if they add to the scifi/40k look. Cybernetics are optional. I'm happy with the current colour scheme, but feel free to try something different if you feel like it.

Thank you very much in advance.

Talentless HeroMachine Faggot here. Let's try my luck. I need to flesh out my art folders for an upcoming sci fi horror game I'm running.

Anyone wanna take a crack at a sad, female astronaut in some kind of distraught or depressing situation? Bonus points if you can convey some kind of Interstellar vibe. Pic related isn't a formal reference, just the kind of aesthetic I'm going for.

Please and thank you, and as always I love browsing everyone's work.

Color of the robe?

Black with gold motives.
Thanks for the consideration.

Requestor says black in their post, I think.

Bumping

My bad. I gave myself an hour to do this, and I'm rushed over that, specially since I'm past half.

Requesting this done in 40k style, with them as guardsmen, and the tank as a leman russ. However you want to do it, it's for a tank game coming up. They're basically supposed to be Legion of the Damned but for IG. For the people they're shooting at, rebels using technicals, see second pic, but with a heavy weapon mounted in the back.

Frank?

Requesting short, pale woman covered from head to toe in flowing garb that wouldn't be out of place on a hunter of beasts. The character in question wears a mask at any given time and has a pair of horns that start near the front of the head and curl backwards.

The example images aren't anywhere near exact, but they're as close as my miscellaneous images folder could come.

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.

Requesting this cute moth-boy hopelessly entranced by a bright light

There

Nice one, thanks mate.
Squinting like that he looks a bit like he is afraid that the candle will blow up in his face.

I'd like to request a lamia man and his daughter.
He is well built, having broad shoulders and a wide snake-half, though looking a bit haggard and skinnier than he should be. His proportions are inhuman, having a slightly taller torso and longer arms ending in reptilian claws, and the musculature beneath would look wrong to a human. His face is also somewhat alien, his mouth being wider and his features sharper than would be on a human. His hair is a bit scraggly and wild, but kept in check with a few loose braids.
The daughter has similar features, though smoother and more human than her father. Her hair is similarly braided, though longer and better groomed. She also looks healthier and better fed than her father.
Both wear simple linen drapes, mostly covering their decency, and the father has a roll of furs tied to his tail. If you do colour, the father would have faded olive skin, golden-brown snake skin, and dark brown hair. The daughter would have pale skin, white and pale brown snake skin, and reddish brown hair.
If you could draw the daughter riding on the fathers back, or the father coiled protectively around the daughter, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone wants to give it a go.

>imgur.com/a/ivajW

Haha, hey buddy! Still looking to get all these done huh? Oh btw here is one with the text still included and a blue background to fit with the others.

Anyways. I am looking to draw some cute stuff if anyone is interested.

Could I get an eldar mother sitting with her baby on the floor and entertaining it by using telekinesis to hover colourful blocks/gems around the baby's head?

Mother is in generic eldar robes, long black hair, green eyes. Baby has shorter black hair, green eyes, indeterminate gender.

I requested this before when you did an open call, if it doesn't catch your fancy just say so and I won't ask again.

Requesting a couple gue'vesa standing around, trading stories and smokes.

Looking for a colorfag for these girls.

Please and thank you, I'll post the reference next.

Here pal. Have a Dimir Titty Monster.

My favourite drawfriend is here! If you could, please make the golgari version with gorgon or if you tired with mtg stuff, I would request lewd und titty Tau fire warrior

OH yeah!I remember yeah!

It feels like a tough one to work on, so if it comes out clunky. I apologize. But let me try.

Shiet, it's great. Tbh it's my favourite dimir card character so it's perfect.
Also don't mind request. I posted it before noticing this OC. Thank you one more time

i would like to remake my request, im also going to explain it a bit better so i dont sound like a degenerate.

younger elf girl, maybe 16 years old, shoulder length messy black hair, crystal blue eyes, in some very tattered, clothing that barely goes to her mid thigh, fishnet thigh highs and some long fingerlings gloves, a circle choker like branding mark around her neck, in the process of taking off her shirt for a faceless adventurer, but he has his hand placed over her's preventing her from going any further with it.

-explanation-

the elf girl in question was being abused, the paladin in the party stepped in and saved her, she didn't have anything to think him so she tried to offer herself to him, to which he promptly stopped her and she began to cry into his arms. It was an absolutely beautiful moment in the campaign, probably my all time favorite just because it was s touching. everyone else in the party ignored it because they are mostly chaotic stupid.

I kind of want Dimir to be androgynous flatchest attracting stares with >dat ass but yeah, template's a template.

>deleted
pruuuuuude!

Bane Alley Broker, the early years.

I loved that art as well.

(I deleted my original post, it had a lot of little errors. here, keep this image.)

Also, I love Gorgons, my first EDH deck was a Green Black Sisters of Stone Death deck. Still have it.

I wanna draw some other things at the other moment. I don't wanna burn out on titty monsters. So maybe in a different draw thread I'll do another one.

I like how other girls have their guilds logo on bag and dimir has none. Dimir is shadow, Dimir is secret

Damn, was just about to ask you for one too, given I like your style. I can wait for another thread, though.

Sure man, you make God's job anyway. Hope to catch you in other threads. Also BG for life. Or death. Yeah, more death than life but you know what I mean

I noticed your chart didn't have this Boros one. Though I suppose the Boros Guildmage is better defined. Aurelia in a gym outfit doesn't stand out enough.

I would like to request this banker in a futuristic suit, tie and glasses holding a tablet. The glasses can be slightly glowing blue, and the tie can have a blood orange glow to it as well.

As for the face, may he just have a slight smirk and a few circuit board/tron lines on his neck going all the way to his cheek?

Yeah, IMO guildmage is better but I will add this one to gallery to

can i get an image of her squatting next to a skull with a singular blue/purple flower coming out of it please?

Taking this

Requesting a slender Native American trap with a bowl cut and cut up earlobes taking a bath in a river. Facial reference provided. Try to make it modest.

I swear on god that this is for a campaign.

I saw your post yesterday but completely forgot to post any update thing or whatever, my bad.

>trap
>for a campaign
You are not even trying user

Requesting a sketch of a suit of 'realistic' power armor with digitgrade legs (wearer feet rests on top of ankle joint). Powered by artificial muscles made of electroreactive polymers rather than servos, so organic shapes mixed with angular armor would be cool.

I want a barbarian whose animal totem is the Squirrel!

Okay fine it's for a novel. Nothing lewd or anything, but it is a plot point.

sweet beans yo, thanks a ton!