youtube.com/watch?v=nfoSFyKmvCo
youtu.be/N3472Q6kvg0?t=1m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is correct.

Play a boy scout.

Play a Cyborg Cowboy instead

Just tell him to let'er rip, Jack.

Also, this: .

Even better, play a cyborg pirate with a bionic peg-leg.

>a cyborg pirate
now we're talking

if you don't include a robot parrot you're a bad roleplayer

Got you covered senpai

>belt buckle says BAMF
Goddamn it, Blizz. That's almost as bad as D.Va.

So who got the 47555555 get?

>thatsthejoke.jpeg

at least I assume

Your GM sounds like a tool.

You can just do this:

thanks.

>>Superhero campaign
Honestly I could see this being pretty narrow if the GM wanted a simple, old school, Superfriends type setting. But if he's talking modern supers, he's just retarded.

>not a macaw-colored quadcopter with a literal bird brain wetware AI

>not getting together with the other members of the group to create a cyborg team of ninja, pirate, and cowboy, all working with the mad scientist who saved them from tragic freak accidents

Or play a regular cowboy
>What's your power?
>Guns
youtube.com/watch?v=nfoSFyKmvCo

Funny.

Mine told me it was too 90's.

RULES OF NATURE

m aho shoujo

Should've played up those clan politics, man.

But then your brother might try to kill you

t. Akemi Homura

The guy posted Genji. I'm guessing that's a feature, not a bug.

Besides, you should be contributing to the party's rogue's gallery whenever possible. Get those sweet, sweet bonus points.

I keep reading that as Democrat from Virginia.

Am I missing something? What's wrong with her, other than the name?

i get d.va "diva" but bamf?

Genji's gary stu as hell
>trained by mecha buddha in the ways of the Force
>could literally destroy the world with a bow but wants to one up his bro in swordsmanship
>literally powered by hatred and pain darthvader style for 99.99% of his life right up until he becomes inexplicable good because muh honoru and muh famuhree
>both bro's still refuse to pick up the weapons that will transform them into gods and stop the remaining robot conflict saving thousands of lives because Muh Brotheruly Loveru
>could have done the same BEFORE the world decimating war
>nanomachines son
Its even stated he and his bro are THE most powerful characters and they actively throttle back their power level by using weapons they are unskilled with(comparatively to their god given talent weapons) in some narutoesque naruke broship.

Tl;dr your DM is a good person and you should be ashamed.

Someone ain't watched pulp fiction

i have but it was such a long time ago

What the fuck are you on about? None of this is remotely accurate.

Why do you have to make so much shit up?

BaMF

that was bait. Please try not to take it in the future.

*Bad ass mother fucker.

hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded

how did i ever forget...

Everyone in Overwatch is like that though, they are all the best of the best of the best at what they do, to the point of being a bit silly. That's how a team of 6 could get better results than 2 million man armies

He hated his brother. Both had a show down. Its stated both were more skilled in the brothers choice of weapon. Cyberbro uses a sword to beat his regularbro at his own game. Regularbro uses a bow to show grief over the supposed killing of his cyberbro. Both lived a life of crime though cyberbro specifically hated his yakuza life and played life as a self deprecating playboy.
Pulled a "i never asked for this" until mecha buddha taught him the force(literally the entire philosphy minus the powers). His qoute is literally "Even If I Sacrifice My Body, I Will Never Sacrifice My Honor." Bro's qoute is literally "With every death comes honor. With honor, redemption." Muh Honoru. Both are redemption based via baptism of blood and pain. Both are literally powered by emotional pain of one sort or another. Boths entire existence are now dedicated to becoming perpetually stronger using crazy natural talent and gary stu tiers of skill.

Daily reminder that in a game with a space gorilla, a cybercowboy, Raiden, a dwarf, a supposedly immortal edgelord, a French edgelord with a sniper rifle and dat ass, old man Captain America, Immortan Joeker, a mech pilot/pro Starcraft player/Hollywood film star who fights giant robots and a knight with a force field, you can't really be a Mary Sue unless you're somehow more special and unique than all of the above.

Dude, Genji's ultimate is him unsheathing his katana. It's supposed to be weeby as hell.

While yelling his attack name in Japanese, may I add.

No one else qoutes haiku's and poetry in the middle of a firefight. No one else purposefully throttles back until they just up and decide to pull out their ACTUAL weapon.

Quicksteps behind you
Unsheaths katana
*Ryujin no ken wo kurae!

nothing personel...kid

This shit. He's literally the worst. Its almost as bad as a DM forcing in !NotAsia just for weeb antics in a normal DnD game.

No one else throws away their guns and just pulls out infinite other ones. Nobody else eats souls.

IT'S

What are you on about? In the setting he's in pretty much everyone is crazy over the top stereotypes, and he's a perfectly fine character. See You just hate weeb stuff irrationally and want to stamp it out since it's badwrongfun.

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABAAAGH

*Teleports behind you*
*Pulls out shotguns*

nothing personel....kid

>his actual strategy is *teleports behind u*
"NOTHING PERSONAL" needs to be available as a voice line for him

[INCOHERENT JAPANESE SCREAMING]

DIE DIE DIAAGH

Rolled 7 (1d20)

Isn't this basically what Deathstroke is?

Check my 20

D.va is cute. CUTE!

D.va got to watch her entire team die

Is this easy mode?
Time to up my APM
NERF THIS
el oh el

She also streams herself fighting a giant robot kaiju. I wonder if she commentates too

Does that somehow make her not cute?

>actually saying L O L
yes it does

It gets worse.
Somebody found her referencing Gangnam Style in the game's files.

Pretty much the only one who's not some kind of Mary Sue wish fulfilment superspecialawesome hero for a young kid to identify with is Winston. And that's only because there aren't a lot of gorillas in the audience.

B.va is far superior

>smart, intelligent, kindly black man
>not wish fulfillment

>superhero campaign
>every single player independently rolled up a character with a gun

>Mary Sue wish fulfilment superspecialawesome hero
that's the point isn't it, overwatch is based off superhero comics, after all

She streams all the overwatch matches too.

Thats just not true user. Black best friend loves the guy. They're both hulking bastards, both incredibly smart, both have anger issues, and both wear glasses. That or bastion just because he likes being an asshole.

>Americans

IT'S

>black best friend loves the gorilla
/pol/ WAS RIGHT

>NURF THIS XD
>TIME TO TEST MY APM

I like how she looks but holy fuck shes the worst character in the game.

Based GM.

BABOOP BABOOP

And i know you think this is some haha racism post but i'm serious. He actually believes winston is one of 2 "black dudes" in the game and he HATES lucio as he thinks he's extraordinarily racist (black people liking loud thumping music and dreads.) but not winston.

but what if she memes to cover up her crippling ptsd from being a child soldier?

What about Butt? She's even more annoying.

>crippling PTSD
She's literally a statement on "video games make kids into murderers." she actively enjoy's what she does and streams it for her followers who also love it. She streams herself shotgun blasting peoples faces in and shoving a nuke into a group of people and then smiles.

>ninja
>standing out with stupid shit like cybernetics

You're doing it wrong and you should stop watching so much anime.

If he's modelling it on Genji then they are also glowing cybernetics

Meanwhile, Reinhardt apparently "lives for this" (this being fighting for whatever cause, since he's willing to fight alongside people like Reaper and Widowmaker who definitely aren't serving just causes), and Tracer literally fucking giggles while she's murdering people.

The cast of Overwatch is fucked up.

which Butt. Theres like 10 of them.

Isn't Lucio from Brazil though?

>video games make kids into murderers
>RTS player
i fail to see how that would make her enjoy gunning people down, if she played FPSes maybe

This cunt
>responsible for S76 being fucked up
>responsible for Reaper
why is she considered a good guy

It doesn't have to make senses thats literally her background. The statement doesn't make sense in general.

I like him. I find his over the topness pretty funny like Reaper. I doubt their supposed to be taken seriously
ALso youtu.be/N3472Q6kvg0?t=1m1s

She's swiss. It evens out to neutral in the end

Lucio is a hockey loving brazillian

I thought the game was separate from the lore, that's why they have the comics and animated shorts instead of having the story be told through in game events or something

Because she regrets it.

She also made Genji into Grey Fox

According to Dragons he can turn the lights off, though.

THE PETRAS ACT WAS RIGHT

Not a big fan of the lore seems boring games alright though

What did she do to s76? He seems pretty normal

>No Punished Morrison skin
>closest to this is Night Ops: 76 or whatever
literally the blunder of the century

Your DM a shit

Cyborg Ninjas are not anime.

A ninja shooting ki-blasts and summoning giant toads would be anime, but a cyborg ninja is not.