Love and Krieg

What happened to Krieger Female Model 68b #6345 and her husband?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Love_and_Krieg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They had like enough kids for a proper Krieger squad and live happily ever after in their heavily fortified home.

But weren't Tyranids en route to their planet?

Tyranid FTL is slow.
I'm sure the next generation took care of it.

B-But they said they were there within 5 years. I want to believe they get a happy end, but right now it looks like shit. The side stories are massive and there is almost no mention of them.

They were found dead together at the end of the story in the barricaded Basilisk pub by an Inquisition task force.

They had seemingly fought the 'Nids down to the last organism before succumbing to their injuries.

Their daughter, the Derivative with the green eyes, was taken off-world years previously and married an inquisitorial acolyte.

Krieger Female Model 68b #6345 and her husband had been dead less than an hour before help arrived.

Terranis held.

I thought that was the bartender and anther krieger. After all, it did say a MALE krieger and a woman who was dressed up in a mock up of a lieutenant's uniform.

A massive Ork WAAAGH! smashed into the Hive fleet destroying it

It could be. It's been a while since I read it.

Source?

That was a male Krieger and his girlfriend.

So does anyone know?

They probably died in the fighting. By the end the city was all but destroyed

Don't do this to me.

It's not as sad as it could have been.

Their world soaked use a tyrannid invasion and held on for so long that people were born grew up and had children of their own before the walls came down.

In the grim darkness of the far future that's as close to a win as you can have.

By their balls to the wall tenacity other worlds were spared the attention of the 'nids and they had a life of love they hand no right to or reason to expect.

There is no love in life that lasts forever.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Love_and_Krieg

Read it yourself OP. Terranis becomes the new holiest place in 40k for even Terra does not literally burn demons, heretics, and other evils in its presence. Everyone would eventually die but in full service of duty, and with heavy implication that they all end up back on Terranis together and happy to serve again.

>held on for so long that people were born grew up and had children of their own before the walls came down
So, they could have grown old and died before the 'nids broke through?
>In the grim darkness of the far future that's as close to a win as you can have.
This was supposed to be lighthearted fanfiction. The planet was supposed to be so far in bumfuck nowhere no threat would ever reach it. I have plenty of grimdark from the actual product and other, more serious fanfiction.
Seriously it was like
>tons of shenanigans, heartwarming, comfy as fuck
>OH YEA BTW TYRANIDS ARE COMING KTNXBYE
Like a stab through my fucking heart.

>they had a life of love they hand no right to or reason to expect
I read another story about a guardsman and guardswoman who went through a fuckton of shit, lost all their friends (multiple times) and survived by sheer luck as much as anything else, and they managed to sneak out on an evac ship and live happily ever after on their home planter. And that story was dark as fuck, very good 40k writing.

So, they're together in paradise or something along those lines. Thanks, user.

> So, they could have grown old and died before the 'nids broke through?

The pub landlady and her Krieger husband were in their twenties to early thirties when they met. The green eyed Derivative daughter of the original couple was in her late teens to early twenties when she was evacuated. The world held on for a few years after that but it was just isolate enclaves of which that city was the last.

At most they would have been mid fifties when the end came. They would have died in battle and taken a toll with them. They knew it was coming. That's why they sent all their children away.

That's a lot better then fucking 5 years. 3 decades and a couple of more years is good enough, i suppose. Though i hope is true too.

40k's version of it at least. The spinoff stories get into the creation of a sort of 'holy' demon world where souls seeking respite gather. Terranis becomes like a mythic IG reserve world, always preparing but also enjoying simple civilian things like families and real homes. Eventually it would welcome souls from space marines and the like that don't desire a golden kingdom in death, yearning instead for true modest joys.

I recommend getting through it. The escalation of scale is TTGL levels if you appreciate that sort of thing.

So there are two versions, the loosely connected to the fluff and the Tyranid one?

>>they had a life of love they hand no right to or reason to expect
>I read another story about a guardsman and guardswoman who went through a fuckton of shit, lost all their friends (multiple times) and survived by sheer luck as much as anything else, and they managed to sneak out on an evac ship and live happily ever after on their home planter. And that story was dark as fuck, very good 40k writing.

Read The Forever War by Joe Haldeman, it's a rather sad characterization of the experiences of Vietnam vets using a war in the future against an alien race as the backdrop that is very similar to what you described.

Terranis holds.

There was a planet that got fucked up by 'Nids and held out way longer than anyone thought it would. It had, among others, a bunch of Kriegers stationed there to bolster the PDF.

There is a world that Kriegers go to when they die. A holding box for their souls before they are taken out of their glass tanks to grow up and train and fight and die again. And again. And again. And again. They have no place by the Emperor's side until they earn forgiveness and the Emperor was never big on dishing out forgiveness.

The holding box looks very much like a planet that some regiments of Kriegers were once upon a time stationed on during a hive fleet incursion.

Is the holding box the same thing as the planet or merely something that looks like it because the Kriegers have unconsciously made it so? Who the fuck knows and how would you tell?

No, i meant, i heard that there are two universes, one where they live happily ever after when they get married, and another where Tyranids come. Either way, as long as it's not a complete downer ending, i'll go through all the side stories.

So far as I know its just the one ending.

They live a good, if somewhat short, life and give the rest of the Kriegers some peace.

So, they live to their mid fifties and then go to that paradise place, or live another five years and that's it, or some combination of those?

Will do, thank you.