Leaf Ninja Quest #87

>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf Ninja Quest

>Gaidens: pastebin.com/dyank8nq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQfVVWunLaE&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906&index=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp, it's time to tell Tenten that she lost the Kon bowl.

Your night of sleep is as restful as you ever remember getting, and you even manage to sleep in. An extremely rare occurrence for you. It's nearly noon when you drag yourself out of bed, and you head downstairs to find no customers in the restaurant at all.

As you wonder why, you make your way over to a meal that's been laid out for you and start eating. You can hear some noise from the kitchen, and eventually your uncle emerges with a basket in hand.

"Hey there, Kon. You're finally awake." he chuckles. "Well, you've earned the right to sleep in as much as you want, for sure. You're probably wondering why no one's here, huh? Well, I closed up for the day. I'm taking it off. I've got a date, you see?"

Your uncle smiles as he holds the basket up.

"Gonna spend a day at the park, and have a nice picnic!" he goes on. "Let me tell ya Kon, cooking has never steered me wrong. Tsume just can't get enough of me! Anyway, I'm running a bit late. Lock up for me when you leave, will ya? Oh and, good luck to you Kon."

Your uncle smiles and shoots you a thumbs up as he leaves.

You finish eating, then think about what you want to do. You still have completely free reign.

>A.Go see someone (Specify)

>B.Go somewhere (Specify)

>C.Spend the day lounging at home

>D.Other

How many more threads are you expecting until the end end?

Go talkt to tenten, gotta get it over with sometime

>C.Spend the day lounging at home
get drunk with the monkeys

shits fun

Probably just a few. Need to get to the Last material once this epilogue stuff is dealt with

We should probably see what's up with Tenten then.

>>A.Go see someone (Specify)
Tenten.

>Kon and Kiba are possibly going to be relatives.
Oh man.

>>A.Go see someone (Specify)
tenten
>Tsume
God damn uncle... nice job!!

Good effort on her part though.

>>B.Go somewhere (Specify)
Go see Tenten

Holy shit, our uncle is fucking Kiba's mom!

Who the fuck is Tsume?

So Laze do you have an explanation as to how legendary ninja weapons are made? What makes Zabuzas sword regenerate? How does the helmet splitter break through any defense? What would make it so Tenten could create a legndary ninja weapon? I doubt just by making it out of chakra metal it automatically gains magic shit

Kiba's mom.

Didn't Kiba had a dad?

Wasn't there a village all about making weapons in the filler?

Man, I wish Laze had used more of the filler/movies...

Seeing the 0 tails or those knight dudes who came from another dimension would've been neat.

Or hell going to see the Star Village and testing the impact justsu against their chakra constructs.

>D.Other
Quietly freak out at the thought that our uncle is apparently dating Kiba's mom.

She scared him off when he was little.

That just makes me picture Kiba's dad as some sort of lone wolf, wandering the lands...

Shit we could totally help Kiba find his dad. We have enough resources at our hands, trackers, sensors, and mind readers to find him.

Course Kibbles probably doesn't even want anything to do with his old man but hey..s'worth asking about.

After you finish eating, you lock up and head out. You have a place to be, and you've put it off long enough. Despite your efforts however, your pace on the way there is slower than usual.

You eventually reach that all too familiar weapon shop. A place you've visited countless times. With some hesitation, you open the door and head inside.

You find Tenten within as usual, in the middle of stocking some wares. She puts on a huge smile as she sees you enter.

"Kon, it's so good to see you!" she says. "I thought we'd be seeing each other more often now that the war was over, but it's been over a week! I was thinking about just teleporting to wherever you were, but I decided against it. You saved the world, after all. Who knows if you were in the middle of an important meeting or something? Anyway, it's good that you're finally back. I had something really important to say. I've been thinking a whole lot. I'm might be the strongest kunoichi in the world, you know. That's what I've always wanted, it was my dream. Well, was. I guess my ambition kind of... expanded a bit."

You see Tenten blush. You get the feeling you know what's going to happen, and your nerves get the better of you. Tenten notices your expression.

"Kon, what's wrong?" she asks. "Did something happen?"

>A.It's nothing

>B.Tell her about Kurotsuchi

>C.Other

Here it comes, guys. Let's see how you manage

Just tell her straight up.

No need for long speeches or anything.

>I'm sorry Tenten, the voices in my head outvoted you and now I'm stuck with Kuro.

>>B.Tell her about Kurotsuchi
And in a second, you'll be able to see the exact moment when her heart breaks.

>Tell her the truth

>immediatly get teleported into a building

Yeah....we should take that seal off.

Say something about how we liked tenten for a long time but were too much of a baby to confess so when someone assertive came along we caved into them immediately.

>B.Tell her about Kurotsuchi
>C.Other
"I went to visit her for her coronation as the Tsuchikage and one thing lead to another and now we're dating."

We gonna end up in a volcano when we sleep aren't we?

>>B.Tell her about Kurotsuchi

Based on how Laze wrote Itachi's reaction, this is gonna be heart breaking to read.

>Tenten....you are a good friend.

Friend zone the shit out of her. DO IT. Girls probably did it to Kon all the time. HOW YA COCK TEASES LIKE BEING ON THE OTHER END OF THE STICK! HUUUH?!

Tenten did have many chances but she was too stuck in her own work to even notice us. Thinking back, we flirted with her a lot. She should've gotten the hint at some point but now she's going to be crushed because she didn't act sooner and expected us to wait. Which is super unfair, but I don't want to rant on about how this is Tenten's fault, we did lead her on a bit. Never telling her about Kuro or even prompting that she even had competition.

All in all, I really don't care who get with because romance plots should be apart of the story, not tacked on at the end.

>Tenten's fw after all this

You steel yourself, then lay everything out.

"Tenten, I went to see Kurotsuchi's coronation as Tsuchikage." you begin. "While I was there, I talked with her and the village's elders. Kurotsuchi said she wanted to be with me, and we were told the terms. I... accepted. So we're dating now. You're a good friend, and I liked you for a long time, but I never confessed. Since then, Kurotsuchi has come in and, well, I fell in love with her."

youtube.com/watch?v=pQfVVWunLaE&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906&index=19

You wait, for what feels like an eternity. Your explanation is met with tears. Tenten is crying.

"I always thought I just wanted to be the strongest kunoichi... That it would make me happy..." Tenten wipes her face as she struggles to explain herself. "I never even imagined being with someone else, and I was okay with that. Until I realized you had always been there for me... I realized that you were part of that life I wanted... Now I have to go back to being okay with being alone. All I wanted was to be the best, and I did it. But because of you, because I fell in love with you... All the work I did, that I thought would make me happy... It just made me lose you... How am I supposed to feel now? All my hard work just ruined everything... I don't blame you, or Kurotsuchi. You guys just knew your feelings sooner than I did. I just... What do I do now?"

Tenten puts her hands to her face, still crying. It's painful to watch.

>Write-in

Also, errands

Back in a bit

You'll find someone better. Because that's who you are and that's what you do. Your the best damn kunoichi in the village and you're going to live your life without regrets.

I'm Sorry Tenten, I've never been good with emotional stuff. All I can say is I'll always be your friend, and that I have faith you'll find someone.

Hold her
She is still our friend and first love.
We will always be there for her if she needs it.

>What you were gonna do anyways. We're still friends. And, well, until two weeks ago it was never even an issue. Nothing's changed, really.

"If there's anyone to blame, it's me.It was because I didn't want to distract you from becoming stronger, and that I was just too scared to tell you. I'm sorry for being a coward."

My heart has been destroyed.
Seconded

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG HER

"Don't you ever think you are alone. I will always be there for you Tenten. You are my nakama. The hardest thing I ever had to do was make this decision. Harder then the entire war put together. You are a strong, independent, beautiful kunoichi who don't need no man to make you happy. Dry your eyes, for you are loved. Cherished more then any jutsu, and beyond anything the Sage of the Six Paths could dream. Remember that."

"Never say your work was for nothing. You are without a doubt the best kunoichi in the village. Your skills helped save hundreds of lives, and even if it may seem like it now, there will always be someone eles. You cant give up, this is just another challenge another obstacle to overcome and im know without a doubt you will make it through. And like always ill be right there, because ill always be your friend."

"Tenten, you are an amazing person. A better person than I am, if I had just been brave enough to come out and say 'I like you' back when we were fourteen maybe we wouldn't be in this place right now. And I'm sorry that I've hurt you. But you're going to bounce back from this. You're too amazing to let something like a rejection defeat you. It might take time, but I know for a fact that someday you will be just as happy as anything I could have brought you."

I feel like if there was ever a moment where Ninshu might be useful it would be now: because man, a feel so complicated.

Yeah, I'll agree to that.

Wait, can we do that? We've got a mind-link to Naruto, can we have him send some ninshu across it?

We shouldn't over use Ninshu but....I would agree letting Tenten seeing our heart should confirm that we do indeed love her, but its a different kind of love and that it /does/ effect us that we hurt her.

Fuck, we should just figure out how the mind meld no jutsu works from Ino's family so we can use Ninshu on a smaller level.

Laze would have to confirm or deny, but it sounded like that's a technique Kon now understands. And how else could you possibly hope to explain wanting everyone you care about to be happy and safe, to the point of obsession even, but knowing that for bullshit political reasons and shit you feel like you can never reach anything but a bad compromise?

>Hug her
Tenten, I still care about you more than I can say, you've helped me in missions, helped keep me safe, but most importantly you are the best friend i've ever had.

What I loved about you WAS your passion, what I loved was your drive to be the best Kunoichi ever, your gonna do great things and I still intend to be around to see them.

I'm still gonna be here Tenten to help you out and be your friend. Beside I've got a gift for ya.

>Give her the Wind God Seals

because it's true, if we hadn't been trying to get gud or pussy footing around this never would have happened

I second teaching her the Flying Wind God, then she can go to Neji for Flying Water God to complete the set. Tenten

Hang on if she Ninshu's she's gonna see that memory of Itachi saying I hope you propagate your Bloodline in the Leaf. Ah whatever. Ninshu is for this purpse lets fuckin do it, only way to show how fucking brutal our inner termoil has been

Wait never mind that spoiler, he's marrying his sister-cousin.

....kinda wanna set her up with Konohamaru....

You can't bear to see this. Doing the first thing that comes to mind, you walk forward and embrace Tenten. Her crying doesn't stop, but she wraps her arms around you as well, as she hides her face against your chest.

"I'm sorry, Tenten. If there's anyone to blame, it's me." you begin. "I didn't want to distract you from becoming stronger, and I was just scared to tell you. I was a coward. But your work wasn't for nothing. You're the greatest kunoichi in the village, and your skills helped save hundreds of lives. I know this won't be enough to beat you, you'll bounce back. You'll find someone else. I'm sorry I hurt you. But I do care about you, and I'll always be your friend."

You feel Tenten's hand in a familiar spot: Where she had placed the seal on you before. She touches it, then pulls away. Her eyes are still filled with tears.

"I can't, Kon." Tenten tells you, as she continues to cry. "I can't just go back to how it used to be. There was never anyone else. Not once did I even consider it. You were the only one... The only one who I came to care about more than my dream. But I realized it too late... These feelings won't just go away, Kon. I still love you, and I can't help it. Please don't do anything like that again. I just... can't take it. How am I supposed to go on being your friend knowing that you'll never love me like I love you? How am I supposed to use this stupid technique..."

Tenten pulls out her kunai and throws it to the floor.

"When it made me let you slip away..." Tenten's crying returns in full force. "I don't think we can see each other any more, Kon. I can't go back to thinking of you as just a friend... I'll only be trouble for you. I'm sorry. I'm being so selfish, I know I was able to help because I became strong, but... I lost what was right in front of me... So please, just go, Kon... While I still have some dignity."

Tenten is turned away from you now, but you can still hear her crying.

>Write-in

Give her the "Flying Winf God". You know Tenten my mom gave these to me, if feel it's only right I give them to someone I really care about, i'm sorry I didnt work up the corage or get my head straight to come see you sooner, i'm sorry i've let you down, it's not gonna happen again.

I believe your gonna be the greatest Kunoichi in the world and need to show Kuro whos boss don't ya. (try to make her chuckle) crying Tenten hurts me so bad

That's part of WHY the situation is FUBAR. The villages expect certain things on top of the realization that no matter what Kon did he'd have hurt someone he cares about. And as someone who is mainly driven by the fact that he cares so much about those people, it's pretty terrible.

Surprise ninshu time?

SURPRISE NINSHU TIME!

I wanna see Tenten's feels too.

>MOTHA FUCKIN NINISHU

-After we Ninshu
Put the "Flying Wind God" Seals on her counter and take the "flying thunder God" Kunai. Tell her we will always be around for her whenever she needs us. We didn't just let her put that seal on our back lightly

>Let her go. Hopefully you'll be friends again one day. Until then, get very, very drunk.

No matter what we do after this, I say we go consume lots of alcohol. Just so much.

I'd rather get stoned with some good leaf.

Alcohol's just gross.

Time for some UNDERSTANDING?

Feelings are bullshit complicated, and words are too empty to describe them. How else do you share a feel?

Ninja magic of course!

Bring in a Yamanaka to mind meld us.

Go.

Leave quietly. She needs time.

Ninshu, but if thats not an option we can take.

leave, go get a shit ton of booze and find somewhere to be alone with it, maybe sit there at the top of Hokage rock just outta sight and look down and the village we saved, yet how badly we fucked up.

This bit with both seals take a thunder one and leave her our bracers. If you ever need me, even an inkling, come get me.

Fucking Infinite Tsukiwhatever. It gave her a taste and made this just that much harder.

"There has to be a way to make this right, we just have to figure it out together. But we can't do it by just talking. I don't think we have the words to describe how we feel properly... but maybe we don't need them."

>Offer Ninshu.

Take her kunai and Go
We need time to clear our heads and so does she

If we make the greatest kunoichi cry, does that automatically mean we're the best shinobi?

Awesome.

Having experienced it, you guys can use Ninshu, to make that clear

So it seems there are two options

>A.Connect with Ninshu

>B.Leave

>yet how badly we fucked up.
Really shouldn't have confronted her back in the war and made her aware. Ignorance would have been bliss.

>A. But ask her, for the love of ninja bhudda ask her.

>>A.Connect with Ninshu

Goddammit Laze I want a happy ending!

Okay so what the hell would Ninshu do other than make her fall for us harder which is what we don't want to do?

>A.Connect with Ninshu
This whole thing happened because we "gave it time" at every turn.

>B. Leave
IF WE DO THIS WE SHOULD DO INFORMED CONSENT FIRST

Informed consent for leaving?

>May I leave Tenten?

>FUCKING GO ALREADY!

>>A.Connect with Ninshu
Very slowly sit down and tell her "Tenten" I fucked up by not stepping forward now so come here and let me show you something that may clear both our minds...no it's not booze or drugs.

either case, when we leave give her the wind god seals, she deserves them. (especially if she see's us get them from our mom in there).

I think this could be good, also lets her see that flicker of a moment were we though hey maybe we could make them both happy, then slapped ourselves, lets her know we are only human and really were conflicted as fuck.

>Ask her
>A

>B.Leave

>A.Connect with Ninshu
Fuck it

No brakes on this ride

I still think this could be solved by loving them both and having a family in both villages

your right that "could" work I agree however that requires several hurdles 1) are both ok with this, 2)are anons ok with this. On the bright side it would make the Elders happier since it was confirmed Kon would get advances since he is unmarried.

I didnt realize tenten loved us this much... Feels bad man.

I'd at least like to maybe bring it up. She is really bloody broken up about it. It would also further the leaf, especially if both families became increasingly interconnected

She went from 0 to 11 super fast. Kinda ridiculous. I blame Infinite Tsuki.

It's one of the few cases I can think of where it might be the best solution. One who has declared she won't produce an heir with anyone but Kon, and the other considers her life's crowning achievement a mistake if it means losing him?

I mean God damn.

While Tenten might possibly agree, I doubt the grand leader of the Stone would like to share.

>Obligatory 'It's because she's a woman' remark.

I vote against harem endings, simply because its cheapens both relationships and is unfair to both women because Kon can't fully give himself to either person and two families.

I know what its like to see your father with another family and see him happier with them.

It fucking hurts. Polygamy isn't all fun and games.

don't you think we should ask both parties (kuro first) so we dont have a repeat performance of shit like we did with Itachi?

If you can get Kuro to share i'm all game. But you know whom I think we should ask? Itachi, dude can pull political string, maybe tell Kuro the only way Kon is aloughed to give you some babies is if the leaf gets some too.

Can lead to funny shit from Enma because monkey's have multiple partners, Kiba can laugh his ass off and so on, it can work.

Well then I vote FOR a harem ending.

would make for some intense and fun shit for the future, Kon jumping around, balancing life, kids get a lil rivalry going and so on.

She knows this situation is fucking harsh on Kon, and a little Ninshu there might show her that it's even worse than she ever thought.

We'd basically be choosing to crush the hopes and dreams of our oldest non-teammate friend. We've risked our lives for each other on several occasions.

Having Itachi placing it as a demand might actually sway Kuro, but thats a bit devious, since he didn't actually say anything of the sort when we talked to him.

I vote for whatever ending lets me feel like not a scumbag. I'm not coming down on either side of the polygamy yes/no debate, I just really hope we can avoid hurting anyone too much.

Holy shit thats brilliant, that also droops it on the Elders and fuck those guys....

Is this the moment Kuro sees it in the Ninshu and approaches Itachi with this idea.... Tenten goes full Yandere.

Five years of ingame time. Five years for friendship, laughs and smiles. All down the drain cause she wouldn't look at us. And now we're going to show her the memories and shit we did with her after telling her she wasn't the one after she realized her feelings. And now people are trying to push for a harem ending that will have problems.

I totally agree. It would be really great if it was negotiated like that. Perhaps let her know we would be okay with it through the heart to heart thing and then go from there?
It doesn't have to. You can love everyone and be a large together family instead. Polygamy is fine, everyone can love and be happy with eachother. Bigamy is a huge problem though because it's all based around on lies and fraud

I think anons are bawing as well, whats that saying you never knew what you had till its gone?

Yeah I don't get the Ninshu thing either. It screams bad idea to me.