Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums.

Doesn't he already have stats?

inb4 owlbear statblock

Shh! Don't ruin the shitty may-may! How else are we supposed to shitpost?

notascuteasMercy/10

I find it difficult to fear him.

Goddammit, I actually MADE Mutants and Masterminds stats for this guy (or a reasonable facsimile of him) for my game a little while ago but I know now I'll never be able to find them.
My computer is a goddamn mess.

There are girls on Veeky Forums you know.

-10 hp
get this undead fuck out of here OP.

He is basically the kind of character 13 year olds play in freeform rpgs.

I've never understood the point of people complaining about this being too edgy or something. He's a comic book villain or children's cartoon bad guy. Nothing about the setting is meant to be taken seriously.

It's a joke. He's obviously over the top, and the fans just play off that.

Wight
Homosexual
+5initiative against jack Morrison
On a kill against jack Morrison, most roll willpowet on a -5 dc.
Failure will end all subsequent turns until combat is over as Reyes dramatically drops to his knees and questions"what have I done??!" While cradling the corpse of jack Morrison.

some kind of kenku bullshit. fuck off manbird

No there aren't, as tee-hee is part or the internet
Besides, he's gunna be gay for koolboi69 for that stupid tragic lovers plot hook that blizzard is baiting with their statements that "more than one hero is gay"

Even the other characters make fun of him.

revenant, assassin rogue with dual wield blunderbus, and maybe something like a fiend lock/GOO warlock or necro wiz oathbreaker paladin multiclass (idk nigga he needs to be able to misty step and blink and probably cast darkness on himself for DIE DIE DIE)

In a plot twist absolutely everyone saw coming, they're all gay

No, the obvious plot twist is that
zarya wasn't gay after all

>What I played:
Zarya
>What I expected:
respect my pronouns, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE
>What I got:
REMOVE OMNICS

Slavic removal blood to stronk for SJW

To be fair a lot of them are cringeworthy. Like Hanzo the obligatory bow guy and genji the weebshit robo-ninja.

Don't forget
>Hurr-durr cow boieh
And the strangely beloved
>Oicheersluvesiomaspasticfucktahdwhonevershutsherfuckingmouthandscreemsthingsbelayingwhatmyactual40+mentalmaturitylevalshouldbe

Rhinehardt is best character, crazy old don Quixote ftw.

Fiiiiiiiiiiine ... I hope you're playing M&M 2e, because that's the super's system I remember the point values for the best.

Reaper
Gabriel Reyes
PL 9
135pp

Attributes [24]
STR: 14
DEX: 16
CON: 14
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHA: 14

Saves [16]
TOU: +2 (+8 in costume)
FOR: +8
REF: +8
WIL: +6

Combat [24]
Init: +3
Att: +6 (+10 Ranged)
Grab: +12
Def: 20
Flat: 13

Powers [54]
Hellfire Shotguns – Blast 8: 17pp (Alt. Power: Death Blossom)
(He throws shotguns away and gets new ones all the time. Obviously, can’t be disarmed)
- Death Blossom: Strike 8 (Extra: AoE – Burst, Autofire; Flaw: Tiring)

The Reaping – Healing 8 (Feat: Regrowth; Extra: Total; Limited: Self Only, Requires A Fresh Corpse): 9pp

Wraith Form - Alternate Form 2 (Insubstantial 2): 10pp

Shadow Step – Teleport 3 (Flaw: Short Range, Action: Full Action): 1pp

Resurrection – Regeneration (Resurrection 7): 7pp

Armored Costume – Protection 6: 6pp

Feats [26]
Ambidexterity
Connected
Dodge Focus x4
Fearsome Presence 8 (Yeah, he’s a try-hard, but so’s Batman)
Minions 5 (5 40pp “Soldiers” to represent Talon agents)
Improved Critical (Hellfire Shotguns)
Move-By Action
Precise Shot (no team damage in Overwatch)
Ranged Attack Focus x4

Skills [13]
Acrobatics: +5 (2 + 3)
Climb: +6 (4 +2)
Computers: +6 (4 + 2)
Diplomacy: +6 (4 + 2)
Gather Information: +6 (4 + 2)
Intimidate: +10 (8 + 2)
Knowledge (Tactics): +6 (4 + 2)
Notice: +6 (4 + 2)
Profession (Soldier): +5 (4 + 1)
Stealth: +10 (7 + 3)
Survival: +5 (4 + 1)
Swim: +5 (3 + 2)

Complications
Hatred: Soldier 76
Hunting Overwatch
Wanted

65 points Elites Choice
WS2 BS2 S3 I4 A2 T4 W2 Sv5+ Ld6, Jet Pack Infantry
2 Astartes Shotguns
Character, It Will Not Die, Outflank

>Implying best character isn't Junkrat
Everyone else has a tragic backstory or some grand noble cause while Junkrat's just some crazy asshole with a grenade launcher who likes blowing things up so much he went on an international crime spree because he decided there weren't enough explosions in the world.

His move set is literally

*Teleports behind you*
*pulls out shotguns*

Nothing personel....kid

He has a tragic story as well, he just doesn't talk about it.

i still think Junkrat and Roadhog are the best characters, both of them simply want to loot, get rich off their ass and proceed to be assholes. Yeah Roadhog is kind of sad backstory wise but he still ended up in an ok place ultimately.

You got a problem with young cyborg Clint Eastwood? Do you, faggot?

more like

*teleports into view of either mccree or widowmaker*
*dies*

>Implying lolrandom joker is dynamic
Hahahahahahahahahahaaa
I do like him and roadhog though
The bs2 isint fair, yes he doesn't need to aim, but the way that works out is that he'll miss with his noobhuge hiy reticle shotguns.
Up the Bs to 6, or have some dynamic that increases bs to six over 4 inches or something

>Likes mcbrokeback
>Calls others faggots
Only where his so far undeveloped story only portrays "we really wanted a cowboy in the game"

Blizzard said some of them are gay?

Don't tease me like this, user. Elaborate.

Yeah, he's an edge Lord, but he's one of the better damage characters.
He can kill anything in like 2 shots, and is the easiest to stay alive with.
Anyone who picks him is either the best player in the sever or the worst. Him and bastion will always get potg

I haven't even played the game yet. Don't be mad that a McCree player styled on you, instead, take you anger and channel it into something useful, like gitting gud.

what if he put on an alternate costume? what could change?

Someone asked some nondescript shit about homosexual hero's
Blizzard replied nondescriptly "yes, some are gay"
The most logical pairing to me is Morrisonxreyes, for the whole "tragic ex lovers make the bitterest enemies" thing.
It might work if done tastefully.
>Bemoans a hero's lack of back story
>Lol gitgudscrub
1/10 try harder

i believe fully that lucio is flamboyantly gay.

i dont play him often, but i got one of his better skin, the one in Overwatch colors, the Auditiva

+5birdjokes
+10derisive laughs as you walk around
+4holyshitthesefeathersareeverywhere
>Ca-cawwwwww

Given that the alternate costumes don't change his mechanics, history, or displayed powers ...

His aesthetics, just like it does in game. Working as intended, boyo!

I refuse to ship anything other than 76xMercy tragic end where she stays forever young due to nanomachines and he dies of old age.

McCree has about as much of a backstory as any of the Overwatch characters.

Underrated/10

Wait Mercy has nanomachines? I thought she was just a medic with a fancy suit.

Nah, it's just in his head.

Ouch.
Right in the feels.

Well, she's almost 40 but hasn't aged a day since overwatch times according to the others.

how do you think she can regen in the game

She's gotta be older, fuck, rhinehardt was ~27 when the omnic wars started, 31 when they ended he's 61 now
She's gotta be 50+
Either she's forever young nanobots or some creator fapbait

It's high noon

What about [s]Jay and Silent Bob[/s] Junkrat/Roadhog? I mean, they're already partners. Making them 'partners' as well wouldn't change anything.

Mercy wasn't part of the original Overwatch team, user. She was recruited afterwards, when Overwatch was a full on organization, instead of the original strike team it was during the Omnic Crisis, which consisted of Morrison/76, Reyes/Reaper, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, and Pharah's mother (that we know of)

I get the feeling from the start of game lines that Roadhog might not like Junkrat so much as tolerate him.

I dunnooooo
They insult each other in the pre match dialogue.
Ooooooooohhhhh
Thanks for the lore

Not posting superior Reaper skin.

Still, she's either the best looking 40 year old in the world or has nanobots.

fuck off, green birdman is great, mariachis fucking suck.

i love birds, my favorite animal is the bearded buzzard, green is my favorite color. plague doctor was made for me

She's 37, it's 60 years in the future, so medical advances could allow for graceful aging to be more common than nowadays, and even then, she could just have aged gracefully.

Casual

But 76 has healing, he doesn't need mercy to babysit him constantly

>Reaper
>Not the cutest

What, don't you love a perma-rotting chicano?

>Lucio
>Gay
No, he's just brazilian.
He'd fuck a shemale hard tho.

There is dialog between Mei and Mercy in game both asking how they remained youthful. Mei was cryogenicly frozen, Mercy doesn't say.

Could be that battlefield healing isn't really that great and only really ensures that you're still capable of moving under your own power and operating whatever super tech you've got on you. After the fight, you need to actually get those bullet wounds worked on and not just covered up by nano-produced insta-flesh bandages.

The only dialogue of the sort I've heard is Mei stating something along the lines of "You haven't aged a day since I last saw you", which would be referring to their time in Overwatch ~6 years ago.

Biography: Mom said you'd let me play!

Honestly, I really like Genji as a character. It's cool to see someone who's actually completed their character arc and is now comfortable with who they are.

Still, he and Roadhog found something in the aussie omnium...

>It's cool to see someone who's actually completed their character arc and is now comfortable with who they are.

Nah, if anything from the video short, Genji and Hanzo are still in the middle of theirs.
Granted, they're both at peace with each other's circumstances.

How has nobody flipped shit over how fucking massive mako is?
He's 7ft, obese, and has the muscle to lug that mass around with combat effectiveness, AND manhandle a full grown gorilla to him with a hook, he's fucking ripped.

>obese
I think he's bearmode and stylized senpai.

If I recall correctly: Junkrat is a post-apocalyptic Joker without a batman to stop him from (inadvertently) turning 80% of Australia into an Irradiated Mad Max Wasteland movie set.

I think Genji knows exactly where he stands, now it's just about doing what he thinks is right.

Where as Hanzo doesn't know what to think yet.

They did sorta have their homes confiscated by the government to give tot he Omnics.

Because apparently people who didn't invent or legalize robot slaves have to lose their land instead of the actual politicians and scientists.

After irradiating himself by blowing up the Omnium (I'd have gone after the human government for being sellouts personally but whatever) he ended up as explodojoker.

He's not obese. Ever seen a Biker? He is Swole as fuck but with a beer belly.

Was he a Kiwi before moving to Oz?

Because from his alt costumes he seems more Maori than anything Aussie.

Alternate costumes are completely bananas, so don't try to find reason among them.

Its just stylized, user. Both Roadhog and Junkrat have very random costumes.

No, they just decided that Maori stuff is more iconic and recognizable than Abbo stuff.

Frankly, I thought Roadhog would suit best having over-the-top Pro Wrestling skins like Undertaker or Randy Savage, or Bane (to complement Junkrat's "Joker")

His name is also Mako which is Maori for sharks in general.

It's not like Oz and Sheepshagger: Southern Hemisphere edition don't have a lot of dealings with each other.

"His family moved to the next country over." boom, done.

Or he moved to get in on that solar farming business and then got fucked because of the land getting seized.

Will d.va's animated short/comic involve suffering? She lost all her friends to the omnic kaiju after all.

Maybe, but there isn't anything in the fluff that mentions it. They might bring it up later, but as it stands it's kind of whatever.

I really like the name Mako Rutledge though.

It *IS* a pretty fucking badass sounding name.

Are we even sure Mako is his real name? Could easily be an alias.

If they will portrait her turning full NEET after the crisis, who saw recruitment poster for Korean Mecha Army or whatever, then I'm game.

mercy's the real villian, she's behind reaper and genji, and the omnic crisis, wake up sheeple

Roadhog did that with a crew of pissed off folks who got gentrified for the sake of robutts. Junkrat is just a dood who lives in the resultant irradiated hellhole

Genji is more than happy with who he is now. Note "You are only human"

Also, how was she behind the Omnics?

Probably more akin to TF 2's Meet the Pyro delusion.
There's hints that D.Va is pretty autistic when it comes to differentiating real from game, considering she was literally educated into treating her military training as a game simulation.

subscribed

Could they have been referring to Zarya? Because she is a turbodyke.

She needs it, all that uguu~ kawaii desu gamrguurrrrl-but worst korea-stuff just makes me hate her

it's a jokethe truth

>not Zenyatta
If I learned anything from movies and games, never trust a peaceloving hippie with a million loyal fans.

>over a hundred games of d.va played
>tfw heard all her stupid gamer girl lines some many times i'm starting to not mind them
i'd play another hero but i can't, d.va's the only one i need

Isn't Zenyatta based off the Dalai Lama AND Martin Luther King?
fuck off commie

Wait was it actually Zen himself that got shot? I thought it was one of the other monks.

It was a different one (different head pattern), his "brother".