CYOA Thread

Previous Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Choose your Daughteru!

Alright fellas, im going to dump what I got

>tfw you can't bring yourself to do your cyoa, and just be lazy.

Nanomachines, son

Are you still working on that CYOA about being a child with psichic powers user?

Something I always found funny is that, despite this being a monstergirl quest cyoa(which implies lewd by its nature), most people just take them all and don't do lewd things with their daughterus, whereas in italics's two daughteru cyoas, half the people are boning them.

You'd think it would be the other way around.

>take Immortal
>trap weak Immortal into cage
>???
>profit

>it will be easy to defeat but no matter what you do it will always come back.

Anonymous users are like cats, they're incredibly aloof about their fetishes, hate the living fuck out of each other yet still browse and post in the same threads and boards.

That's why you keep Immortal living in the cage and keep an eye on it. It only gets better if you kill it.

>it comes back
>in a cage

this is confusing oh well

i will not age

Life 1 : 14
10 x more durable : 13
Immortal memory 100% remember in life : 12
The only thing that can kill me is hunger and thirst : 11
You only need to eat/drink 1/10 as often : 10
You no longer need food/water to live : 9
As long as i live my body will recover from all damages without scarring : 8
if i die, respawn as baby : 7
I've got the power : 6
Run 10x faster : 5
10x strength : 4
Run Flash : 3
Power strong enough to destroy planet with a punch : 2
i have perfect control over my strength : 1
send 10 words into the past : 0

i think i'll be a superhero

I think is more about "doing something you are not supposed to do"

what if someone free him?

Death
Temperance
The World

Death and Temperance for ageless immortality. World guaranteed nobody will care about my immortality, and that my immortality will be worth it.

Then get a safehouse.

Caging it is a form of defeat. Therefore, it will eventually escape and come after you again. Forever.

Who would free it? It's a failed prototype that few know exist.

Plus, the only way to benefit from it is to endlessly kill it after stealing it from my rather secure base.

Caging it is not a form of defeat, its a form of stalemate.

>it seems to be getting the tiniest bit stronger every time you put it down...

"Put it down" clearly means killing it. If defeat was that vague, then walking away from it would make it stronger. And that's stupid.

Can't I just force myself on the kitsune?

>filename
good taste

In what world is capturing someone and throwing them prison not defeating them?

It might not be getting stronger, but it is inevitably going to escape. That's pretty clear from the text.

yes.

>In what world is capturing someone and throwing them prison not defeating them?

Because you didn't put it down.

What happens if the mini spidergirl drinks the colossus potion? Does she become the same size of them, or would she grow proportionately? (I'm guessing it'd be about the size of a house)

And breast magic will always be my favorite one of these.

Sure, maybe someone will let it out, but then I'll just but it back into the cage. Maybe make it a +2 Cage. So long as I don't kill it, it won't get stronger.

Putting it down makes it stronger, but defeating it makes it come back. Two different powers with different triggers.

So it comes back in a cage.

It can't come back if it hasn't left.

>take Immortal
>trap weak Immortal into cage
>immortal smashes its head into the bars until it dies
>immortal comes back just a little bit stronger
You can't run away from your sins.

innate
Peak human
Millitary

Strength Level 3
Agility Level 3
Durability Level 3
Endurance Level 3
Self Healing Level 3
Immunity Level 3
Reflexes Level 3
Focus Level 3
Directed Energy Attack Level 1

Training - Free
Identity - 2
Signing Bonus - 1
Authority - 0

No drawbacks

Lindsey Reyes
Yuito Kataoka
Ryan Elmore
Max
Big Mike

Enemies
Fiona Dawley
Isabelle Hart
Bubbles

It's stupid, how would it know that dying makes it stronger?

Even then, how much does it cost to pad a cage?

>>take Immortal
>>trap weak Immortal into cage

Why a cage, user? Don't you have some sort of building you'd like made?

Wouldn't it be better to trap the immortal in a block of concrete, then have construction begin on a building somewhere with no worries about fault lines or flooding? Pay the construction crews the right amount, and you could lower the concrete block far below the foundation of your building, making sure to have the hole covered before proper construction begins. He's immortal, so it's not like you're committing murder, just very long-term imprisonment that's not likely to end before you do.

I'll do you one better: furnish the concrete block and make it a 4 Star hotel. Make it so Immortal doesn't want to leave.

Why kill the douchebag who made you a suite when you can just live a swell life with wi-fi up the ass?

But user if you take mental 3, expert and Yuito Kataoka and the immortal, you can potentially study the immortal and eventually recreate and perfect the process that created it, then apply it to yourself so you'll be truly invincible and immortal as well without any of its weaknesses.

I heard SAD made a new waifu one, a 3rd installament in the series, can someone post?

I still don't feel safe even with that option. I'm opting for an adamantium hamster wheel.

No no, wait. I've a better idea. An array of moving walkways combined with a ball pit. Impossible for Immortal to escape or kill self by accident. Fun for all ages.

Either brainwash the immortal into not hating you or encase it inside a block of something indestructible that doesn't leave space for movement.

Pick magician
Pick fool.
Hardmode journey.

I see no reason not to take
>Fool
>Star
>Justice
>Temperance
>Judgement
and go full Jojo like Beri intended.

i want to choose stave death, but wtf? small regret and you'll die? what if you don't really want to die and just say something like " i regret living" in a joke / nomrla way but not really want to? then i just go die? the hell?

Take inner fire and you are totaly inmortal!

Death
Temperance
6 club and go to arrival prince/princess CYOA as the Summoned Princess's reincarnated sister as a male prince, (with included powers, spells, and abilities that i have picked from the arrival prince CYOA)

how?

what if i do something embarasing? and accidently say "god so embarasing i want to dieeee" but not actually mean it?

>Monstergirls
Angel, Shirohebi, Leanan Sidhe, Doppelganger, Mara

Pretty good. Think I might go for the Doppelganger, but I'd try to eventually talk all of them into letting me give them babies.

>travel to any point in time
>Or generic high fantasy CYOA (where you can't use magic)
Which option did you use for the five of clubs, again?

To die you need to "feel regret" but if you have an unbreakable will you can will your self to never feel regret

ah i see now, thanks for the tips user, God bless

ah nvm then

so it's like this
Death
Temperance
Lovers (i summon lightning since he's a "3d" human)

You are welcome :D

Inner Fire
Staves Death
Apocalypse

Hopefully i'll survive the apocalypse

Empress, Hierophant, Lovers

Hmm... The other two are tough ones...

Youth is a good way to effectively be immortal, so I'll take that.

Spellbooks because magic.

Done.

The Magician
Justice
The World

Be the change you want to see in the world, and make it a little easier than normal.

Magic
Triple Magic
Double Triple Magic
-Necromancy(Fire)
-Technomancy(Metal)
-Illusionism(Wind)
Satan Charisma(3)
Ditto(2)
30x Flash Thinking(3)
Say hello to your new BBEG. Set up shop through royalties from charisma, appear as a clumsy yet lovable charity runner/third world doctor, create a shadow replica of myself and let him take the front while I build my invincible shadow zombie robot army of DOOM.

Rolled 2, 22, 14, 7, 2 = 47 (5d23)

My birth pair is Empress/The World.
But still
why the fuck wouldn't you pick the Heart of Cards? Even the Tower is a fucking positive.
succ mah dick gypsy

guys please

you will die at some point, better choose immortality

You were lied to, SDA hasn't made shit since Weaponforge and you'll never get the pure Limbo waifus your heart desires.

>Lock immortal in a padded cage
>Launched in a rocket on a one-way course to nowhere

If you can't kill it, you can also Kars it.

Okay question for anyone taking this CYOA:
You get to pick 2 cards, plus, always, "the tower". What would you pick to destroy? Seriously, think this one through.

The Fool
>Strength
>Temperance
The Chariot
The Magician
I will spend my new immortal life training for various tournaments and competitions. growing stronger with each passing hour of training and becoming far better than anyone else. While it is true I don't get eternal youth until twenty years later, I can wait. Also, my aging will still slow down, just not stop entirely.

>you'll never get the pure Limbo waifus your heart desires.

Literally shed a tear, but thanks for telling.
I'm going to the garden now.

You skipped the very bottom Power option to unlock Magic. Also why are you giving yourself elements when you're choosing non element magic?

>Magical
>Beyond Human
>Military

>Focus 2 (free because Magical)
>Endurance 3
>Durability 3
>Immunity 3
>Directed Energy Attack 3
>Self Healing 3
>Strength 1
>Passion 1
>Self Improvement 2
>Flight 1
>Agility 3
>Enhanced Senses 1
>Stealth 1
>Reflexes 3 (3 because Valuable)

>Training (free because Military)
>Unique Weapon (magical melee weapon like lightsaber, powered by my passion)
>Armour (stylish armour)
>Reputation (known for being kind but very emotional and passionate by coworkers)
>Prime Subject (free because Fiona)

>Samuel Mason
>Yuito Kataoka
>Fiona Dawley

>find book of magic in old library
>start learning simple magic only to discover it's owned by ancient magical being
>mysterious being offers to help make me super powerful sorceress in exchange for favors
>military notices me because magic has changed my appearance
>military decide I'm valuable and capture me
>they destroy book and owner (prime subject)
>forced to work for military instead of magical benefactor
>kick butt of evil terrorist groups with help from Samuel and Yuito
>do lots of good, but have trouble with public image because 9 feet tall with wings and have bitchy reporter trying to make me look bad
>will have to find a way to deal with annoying reporter, but unfortunately can't just kill her

It'll find a way back no matter what.

What would you do for military? Would you b assassin type?

The Fool
>Strength
Because less sleep
>Temperance
Because no growing older and flabby, that could never be

Judgement
I'm a simple man: I'd like to be a hot girl according to my standards, born into an upper class family in a first world country, at such an age that when Temperance is fully active I'll be stuck at 23-24.
So I guess that'd be around 14 or so if my aging slows down as Temperance activates.

Unsure if I should take the World, the Sun or the Tower. I'd definitely go Tower, and try to figure out what to delete to make my fetish real (it's even greater since I'm the only one who notices a difference, meaning I can enjoy the changes more as I have somethin to compare to).
I'm not sure what I'd need to delete, and since my fetish doesn't work when I'm a girl now, I can take one of the two others.
I think the World will be more useful thanks to it always being active and it isn't vague while the Sun is just incredibly cool
The World

>AI
>+ SOMETHING
This is the only option that gives us + Something out of all the others, how the fuck do you balance that?

Oh wait, on re-reading the Tower, I guess I can't retcon things.
Since I don't know what entity to remove, and it would only affect things from now on, and I don't know if the removal is enough to get what I want, this plan will fail.
Good thing I didn't do it, then.

>I'd definitely go Tower, and try to figure out what to delete to make my fetish real
What the fuck is your fetish?

Crap, I thought I quoted the CYOA. Please don't think I'm an AI, I can (somewhat) read captcha!
That's the second problem - not even I know exactly what it is. I can give an approximation, but nothing solid.
>that image
Why do you ask if you want me to stop?

Because I want you to hold up.

Now what is the approximation of your fetish? At least tell me what it involves. Is it a particular body part? Is it certain personality like dom/sub? You're really leaving me curious here.

well my first plan is to defeat my enemies, after that well.... dunno, maybe retire early and spend my money.

Actually, I think I can make two lesser fetishes come real with Tower.
But I'm conflicted if I should go for the easy life of being a hot girl favored by luck, who stays young and can only die by an accident...
or enter parts of my magical realm. I definitely know I can get two with the Tower, but not my main one. Plus, it'll be fun as hell when I'm unaffected and know how to abuse it
Actually, no, that's three fetishes.

Absolutely beautiful, Beri. Beautiful.

>The Fool
Strength - I need to do things, not sleep.
Temperance - I'm guessing since it takes twenty years to fully activate I'll still age a bit, which is fine by me.
(Considered taking High Priestess, but I can leech off people with the World. I love the 7 Sins Sloth power where you can just go live with someone and they won't refuse you, and I don't plan to stay in one spot for long.)

>The Tower
Remove Selfishness/non-Kindness/denying - I'm not entirely sure what to formulate. Basically, I want it so when someone tells you to do X, you do it, and couldn't consider not doing it.
e.g. I can post "make me this cyoa", and you will all do it, because not doing it would be Very Bad and Wrong.
Non-fetish reasons include skipping ahead of queues, boarding planes without a ticket and taking someone's seat, living with people and having them cook, clean and shop for me.
Of course, other people won't be unreasonable with this change since everyone but me is used to it - so even if I don't do what they ask me to, they won't get mad, because that would be selfish.

kek, I don't even need a third. I have eternal youth, less sleep requirement and the best power I could ever dream of save omnipotence.
Guess I'll take
>Six of clubs
To go to a High-fantasy version of Earth, a few decades after the Tower activated in case I'm misunderstanding the Tower and it doesn't do shit until several years from now.

I WOULD repost this myself, but I'm fairly sure Beri will be updating it again (he always does) in a thread or two and people will get annoyed both by it coming up too many times and the fact that my repost is NOT the update

>Orb of Life
Obvious
>Wellfare
There's a LOT I can do with 400/week, even discounting a bit of mooching off the all-expenses-paid for them. It's a little more than double what I live off of now.

>Twile
Well I've actually tried the tulpa thing (hasn't really worked but I haven't given up either). So obviously I'm sort of into this.

>Ghost Writer
I'm HORRIBLE at creative stuff
I have a feeling she would still do the other things to a lesser degree if I "let her out" a bit.

>Body Swap
Prior to Harmony being added this was pretty much the only way to "be the girl" without disappointing your partner. I mean you COULD have a purely platonic relationship with the succubus, but really? It's even "at will" so I don't have to stay that way any more than I want to, though odds are good I'd want to.

>Dream Gateway
I'm kind of putting it all on the line here and trusting her not to just take over. To compare the real life analog a tulpa supposedly CAN'T possess you unless you let it. I really WANT to trust her though. I would feel really bad about not trusting her and picking the chains, and the dream gateway is really powerful too, especially with

>Deeper bond
So without Deeper Bond+Body Swap she gets basically no sensory input when not taking over? That's pretty damn horrible. I'm not 100% comfortable with sharing all thoughts all the time, but doing this is about the only way I can see things working out well. It needs to be something of an equal partnership, Yes, it WAS my body, but time isn't really an issue anymore anyway.

Anyway, it's a shame that Body Swap and Real Form are mutually exclusive. I suppose Real Form does give her a way to have her own senses without the deeper bond by constantly projecting.

You chose some pretty tough enemies! Fiona would be annoying, but maybe she could be won over if she needed saving or something. Isabelle seems like she might be easy to beat with brute force, but who knows how powerful her mind tricks are or what she has planned? Bubbles might be big trouble if he's already started making other cybernetic animals before you find him. Anyway, we'd probably work together on some military missions, so if you needed assistance from a flying supersoldier with lightsaber-things then I could help. Want to make sure you make it to that retirement!

>Well I've actually tried the tulpa thing (hasn't really worked but I haven't given up either)
Why are you trying to induce insanity in yourself?

Because Doppel Luka is Best Girl

nope, you're not Angel. She's American and most definitely asleep by 4 am.
Why would you pretend to be her?

Isabelle's mind tricks doesn't work because Focus level 3. Bubbles can be defeated with my allies of super soldiers. (Max, Big mike, Ryan). Yeah sure, i could use some help.

sanity is overrated.

Builder
Male
95 pts

Correct Century
Moonlight Butterfly
Alice System
Waifu
Rinko Iori

Enemy :
Mashymre Cello 10+

I'm glad this was posted, for the life of me I can't find the art for Sir Andrew Tomb.

I have to work in the lab tomorrow night;_; So I'm staying up late. And it's only 1 in Cali, not 4.

If Isabelle's mind tricks don't work on you then she should be easy to beat unless she has a plan to capture you and hook you up to her machines to get you that way. But a team of supersoldiers would be best for stopping her ab Bubbles. I'd have to check with my handlers though, since I'm not exactly free.

Didn't you just spend like 100 points past your budget?

kek i didn't see that, i thought get points instead of have to buy them sorry my bad

Huh. Well I'll be damned
now it's even harder to roleplay with you if you're GMT-8.