Who taught you how to trade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums. Buy high, sell low

The dartboard I found on the side of a road

No need to learn. Just do.

Bitcoin i brought it and now im an investor TOP KEK

Veeky Forums unironically. Once in a blue moon we have a thread here where people share their strategies and experiences. I keep a diary and literally write down it all. Can't get this shit in books since crypto trading is different from stocks and forex. So since it's newly emerged skill best way to learn is in real time from people.

When did biz take a portrait? Was their a meet up i wasn't aware of?

Dad, 20+ years in stocks so he constantly makes money in crypto.. He says its honest.. Easy to make money cause bunch of young fools who have no idea what they are doing are piling up on this space.

Can you paste them here?

If I see greater than 3 screaming red wojacks on Veeky Forums I sell, no red wojacks I buy

this is the best one

Martin Shkreli

youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/videos

Quality content, too bad a niBBa in jail
Free Shkreli

Wouldn't it be ironic if he contracts HIV while there and has to buy the meds he price gouged.

Please share senpai

I did. Unfortunately learning yourself is expensive, because all the usual mistakes that you read end up being made but you only truly learn when you make them yourself.
Of course some people never learn and that's how you make a profit.

Daraprim was an old drug that killed some of it's patients and the only reason Turing bought it was because a big pharma put it for sale.
Why did they sell it? It's not profitable. The market is too small, few people need it. And it's a one time treatment.

All he did was raise the price to a point where they could reliably supply the drug to patients and while this happened, Turing was working on a better drug to replace it (yaknow, one that doesn't kill it's patients).
The whole company's purpose is to focus on rare disease drugs that big pharma doesn't focus on. What do they care about? Heartburn, dry mouth, arthritis. Big fucking whoop.

if you had obamacare you got daraprim for $1.
If you had no insurance you got it for free.
Only those with private insurance paid the $70/pill or whatever. At which point it's a matter of deductible and not market price.
Zero people were denied access to daraprim, yet everyone believes the media's assassination of Shkreli because "muh HIV and pregnant women" when it's literally not an HIV drug. It treats toxoplasmosis. That's it.

I don't actually know how to trade. I just buy whatever coins are mentioned on Veeky Forums and pile on when I see big numbers in the order book.

brainlet. Maybe do a bit more reading beyond clickbait headlines.

Explained it better than I had typed it up.

where did you get a picture of my family, op?

the patricians method

Jesus Christ

>Only those with private insurance paid the $70/pill or whatever. At which point it's a matter of deductible and not market price.

So that makes price-gouing and driving up insurance costs OK.

Kill yourself pls.

Your emotional outlash has been noted

You've misunderstood. It was a recommendation. The world would be better off without people like you who try to rationalize unethical behavior.

Feels before reals

MOOT

>let's continue to sell a dangerous drug to people who are already in poor health because we're too scared to raise the price and big pharma is too cheap to develop an alternative
You care about insurance costs over lives. Rethink your priorities.

The world would be better off if people who think the world runs off of altruism and generosity stopped spouting naive garbage

runescape grand exchange. buy rune ess for 8gp each. sell rune ess for 11gp each.

Veeky Forums

ive only lost 20k so far

I taught myself with help from people in my dedicated telegram groupchat and various sources online

a lot of legacy market TA stuff applies to shitcoins to some extent

Impressive. Care to share any tips, famalam?

probably from scalping on the world of warcraft auction house. probably my first experience with chinks since i played on an oceanic server