Bittrex requires you to give all you personal information to withdrawal

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET IOTA?!

Why not just give them your personal info?

IOTA's mooning soooo hard, past 2$ now, eoy 5$, you still have time. go suck it up and verify then send btc to binance then buy there

but these exchange sites get hacked all the time. Only one I trust with my info is Coinbase because its got so much security lined up and has a large enough pool of normies to pack up that claim.

But I really want to dump all 70 of my LTC into IOTA because I know with huawei and Bosch its gonna hit 8 dollars before the year ends. Might even get double digits if the Q really is qualcomm.

beware of bittrex. i had to verify my identification and provided all photos and ID's required. basic verification said i didn't exist and enhanced verification said it needs to be manually reviewed. over 1,000 people have signed a petition, negative reviews on better business bureau site, and a potential class action lawsuit brewing after months are going by without company responding to support tickets. company claims it should be within 7 days to resolve manual verification, but could be more due to demand. some have been waiting without being able to withdraw funds for over 80 days. no good phone numbers to call. no response to tweets. employees and founders do not respond to tweets. emails to founder direct those to support team which never respond. my money is currently theirs and there is nothing i can do about it.

sad, but hoping for a resolution.

Next exchange is made in the shade by only having to be slightly less shitty.

jfc, why are people seriously still using bittrex. Switch over to Binance already. No ID, can draw up to 2 BTC a day. $22,000 per day is more than enough to live on.

that's nice to say when your money isn't being held hostage by bittrex with nothing to do about it.

What do you want me to say? Sorry you signed up for a shitty service and gave someone money without reading the terms? Seems like a dumb idea. I mean I wouldn't give someone a bunch of my money without clearly understanding the terms of the agreement, but you do you bro.

just verified, basic said my shit didn't match public record (recently changed addresses so I put the one I thought would be listed) and it didn't take it, but now it won't let me try again for basic verification to at least pull 0.4 BTC out. It is FORCING me to do enhanced verification.

Now i'm going to miss the IOTA moon until it finally comes to Bittrex and is already $15 dollars. I just wanted to get in on it because the Microsoft and Huawei confirmation means the biggest names in US and Chinese tech would be partnered with IOTA, and the possible Q would moon it even passed BCH. But right now all my shit is locked in Bittrex that I have been using for 4 months unknowing that once you move your shit to Bittrex, ITS LOCKED THERE.

same

how long does the transfer take into binance?
I just transferred .05BTC to put into IOTA

dude, i hope you lose all of your money you unsympathetic, no help bitch.

it's one of the most popular exchanges out there.

not sure, Bittrex has me handcuffed until verified.

Never had an issue with it taking long.

k. read the fine print retard.

>transferring as btc

kek

what fine print, imbecile? that you have to be verified before withdrawing? yea, that's fucking understood. what isn't understood is why they don't verify people after they go through the process and keep their fucking money locked up. it's fucking illegal, and everyone should be upset about this because it brings down the entire outlook on the market. what should happen is people who are and are not locked out should come together to put pressure on bittrex by contacting the media outlets who cover the crypto market to help.

but no, we just get a shrug of the shoulders from fucking idiots like you who kick people while they are down. fuck you.

No you jackass. I says you have to be verified to withdraw. You don't get to act surprised later and there are plenty of exchanges that let you withdraw unverified. You hit your own dick with a hammer and now your crying because it hurt.

whats bad is that you can't resubmit your basic or enhanced verification, so there is no way to mend any user error and you never get any contact back on it.

why would i be hesitant to verify my information?

Dont fucking use an exchange that requires you to verify then moron. The options are out there. Why the fuck would you give money to someone if you don't agree with the terms of use? That is the most retarded thing I can think of.

it's frustrating. i'm surprised this isn't a major story. there are people with a lot of money that they cannot gain access to.

this is a potential problem for the crypto market bringing in new money. all crypto users should be demanding the release of all users who are locked down.

literally took me 5 mins to get enhanced verification

i did agree to the terms of use. i'm asking you why would i hesitate to not trust a company with millions and millions of dollars being traded hourly to verify my information.

once again, fuck you.

why hasn't your information been verified? sounds to me like OP is just not sending them the documentation.

I guess I was a lucky one. It said it couldn't find my info for the basic verification. Did their enhanced verification and I got verified in about half an hour.

that's good. i'd remove my money asap.

try a quick twitter search for #bittrextrouble and check out the latest tweets.

it says that my id didn't match the information that i posted on my account registration for their site. probably because my license says michael and my account is mike.

i sent in all information.

>this is a potential problem for the crypto market bringing in new money.
The exchanges have always been the biggest reason why crypto hasn't gone anywhere, nor will it. It's also so easy to get in, but it's so hard to get out.

So, you put a nickname as your name on a financial account and now you're mad that your resolution ticket was put at the bottom of the pile. What a faggot.

help pls

Bittrex doesn't trade IOTA.

Fuck bittrex and I prefer to remain anonymous. So glad I got all my shit out there last month. But now I can't dump my shittoken I've been bagholders since I joined. Might have to use ED.

To be fair to OP though, Bittrex has been lowering withdrawal amounts more and more

When I started crypto unverified I had a 2btc withdrawal limit. Granted the price of btc changes, but it's still kinda lame.

Are you going to cry?

Yus