Everyone is John oneshot running

Everyone is John oneshot running. 1d4chan.org/wiki/Everyone_Is_John
Choose a name, Obsession and two specialties (can be anything as long as they're not too unspecific). Put your Obsession in spoilers, and don't look at other players Obsession.

Game will start if I get three players.

Spoiler: John dies at the end

John comes too with a start.
He is behind a bar, dressed as a bartender. A bored student wearing headphones is in front of you, asking for a pint. The conversation from around the bar mingles together into a low buzz, giving John a headache. Three rowdy young men are standing around a pool table. The dartboard in the corner is unattended.

John doesn't remember how he got here.

Bump

Bump 2

Name: Stooge
Obsession: Level 2, Getting beat up/losing fights
Specialty #1: Provoking people
Specialty #2: Picking pockets

Name:Balthios
Obsession:Level Two, Leap from one building to another
Specialty 1:Persuading people
Specialty 2:Sneaking

putting on a name just so I can keep track of myself

Actually, I don't think I can play like this, can I change my character(voice?) sheet real quick?

Name: Richard
Obsession: Level 2, winning fights
Specialty 1: Weapons handling
Specialty 2: Driving

Fuck sorry guys I'd given up on this and hadn't checked. I'm still available if you're still here.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Hey!" the student snaps at you. "Are you going to give me my drink?" pointing at the glass in your hands.

What do you do?

been near an hour since the Stooge guy posted so he's probably gone.

"Hey John, you don't need to take this kind of disrespect, why don't you go up the roof and air out for a bit"

Probably :(

I'll play as one as well, just to keep things interesting.

Name: Jacob
Obsession: crashing cars
Specialty 1: Driving.
Specialty 2: Car jacking.

Name; Jeremy
Obsession. Urinating on unsuspecting people
Specialty 1: sneaking
Specialty 2 running

Do we ante now, or what?

Hide yer power level, surely your obession's a bit too obvious from your specialties?

Name: Stanley
Obsession: Jacking off to old Spongebob episodes
Specialty 1: Starting communist revolutions
Specialty 2: Spongebob Squarepants

John and Jeremy, aren't you forgetting obsession levels?

-A spectator too busy to play

I accidentally put my specialties in spoiler as well, my bad.

Sorry guys I'm back, right ante up.

Jacob ante's: 2

Oh by the way, Jacobs obsession level is 2

Ante'ing 4

Aren't you supposed to hide your ante until everyone's chosen theirs?
Ante1

ah oh right fuck.

Fuck good point. Welp, I wasn't really going all out.

I tried reading the page on 1d4chan but didn't really understand the bit about ante, might someone help me out?

Basically, in spoilers, say how many will points you're willing to spend to be the first in control. Then, after everyone's ante'd, we see who bid the most, they lose the will points, everyone else keeps theirs, and then play begins.

Yeah, I forgot
Obsession level: 2

Alright. 6

How much are you ante'ing?

Ante: 3

If you're playing properly, you should at least post your specialties outside of spoilers.

Right guys, sorry for the very late start, Stanley wins Ante.

Willpower: Stanley 4
Richard 10
Jeremy 10
Balthios 10

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Hey!" the student snaps at you. "Are you going to give me my drink?" pointing at the glass in your hands.

Take it away Stanley.

His specialties are starting Communist revolutions, and spongebob.

Yeah, that was a mistake.

"John" Stanley says "John, I'm your friend, you can trust me"

Ummm...ok what do I do? I don't remember this place.

Just to speed up play, might be an idea to say what actions you'd like him to do and I can respond to the dialogue all at once

John, that guy seems like a nice man! Why don't you ask him to do something with you, like, accompany you to the bathroom?

"You're going to serve this man like normal John, but when you get off work tonight I want you to buy a gun and to the radio station"

Came here to fill this thread with spiders

Who are you?! N-No I don't want to go with men into the bathroom, people will think I'm strange!
John is listening to Stanley until an opportunity to wrest control away comes up after Stanley performs an action
Buy a gun? Ok that sounds reasonable.

>John gets off work, heads over to a nearby gunstore and walks in. He buys a gun and heads over to the radio station.

remember guys, roll d6 for actions

"Good, you're doing great John, now, is there a radio broadcast on right now from this station?"

yeah, I know, but can't the other voices talk also while someone else is in control? Of course the controlling voice doesn't have to listen, but we can at least provide suggestions and comic relief

"Errm...I don't know there's a man in a yellow vest not letting me in - are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Shoot the man John"

Yeah of course, sorry it was just a reminder.

roll d6 for difficult actions

Oh, I thought you were doing the rolling.

Yeah, shoot him. Shooting people is ALSO fun, although there are of course even more...fun...activities

Ok cool.

In that case I rolled a 6, but it seems more impartial if you do the rolling.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

OK, is that a success?

I suppose not, bid for control?

ante:4

Ante 4

I don't bid for control this time right? Since I had it last?

I think you can, according to the rules

Alright, ante 3

Game=dead?

I think so.