Crypto mining

Anyone else mine crypto?

What is the best cryptocurrency to mine? Best mining rigs?

Currently have two D3's running at about ~40,000 MH/s on Nicehash. Got them both new for well under retail from disillusioned craigslist folk. Should have ROI in a couple months if I'm lucky.

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/
amazon.com/dp/B00009MDBU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_XJgb69Zbjmr7V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only a couple people here actually mine.

try mining bitcoin. it's all the way up to $11,000USB these days.

how do you actually setup an antminer?

im a brainet and i have a server farm of sorts with GPUs mining coins like PIRL and shitcoins but i don't know shit about antminers

obelisk.tech/

you guys think this decred asic will do well next year?

was thinking about picking up a few next summer

It's stupid easy if you know how to set up a router.

>check your electrical loads
>connect miner to PSU
>connect miner to network
>search network for miner IP
>log into IP
>point the miner to your pool url and address

Unironically antminer s7 is the best to buy for the ratio of $/ th/s /profitability buy a bunch of used ones on Amazon and eBay at like $800 each, a 1300 watt psu and you will make your money back on them in 2 months. Literally what I just did a few months ago, I'm now profiting enough to double the amount of antminers I have

they only take bitcoin cash on their website, how to us wire transfer?

do they need to see the funds before you place you order or what?

You have to pay with BCH. Whatever the conversion costs are it's probably insignificant.

Innosillicon takes other methods of payment I think.

and what if you already transferred over the money as shown on their support page? i sent them images showing the transfer with their quoted price for shipping and covered wire transfer fees.

whats electricity price to profit from s7? i still have one from way back but got necked by energy costs so its been dormant

shit is profitable or at least worth $800+ on ebay

do something with it or you're just letting money sit around

Yeah man the electricity is only like 30%of your revenue with those, you're mining plenty to make money, try to find someone with access to electricity you wouldn't have to pay for in some way

is it even worth mining with just traditional desktops? I'm only getting like 600 H/s =\

Bit of a pain in the ass running just one but might fire it up and see how we go. I briefly considered liquidating all my mining gear, but really for what I'd get I think I'd prefer to hang on the memorabilia

Can you mine IOTA?

go for it lol

just got my order shipped from bitmain on friday, ordered a d3 miner but i have been checking the profitability and now it looks like it is getting lower and lower to the point where it isnt profitable anymore, what profit do you make off of one d3 miner per day do u know

What would it take to make $3 a day mini ng.

I'll buy it off of you man. Also I just went to buy an s9. Picked up 3 yesterday and thought maybe one more wouldn't hurt

The ones they are shipping now can push 20,000 MH/s easy, so you make a bit more than the profit calcs lead onto.

I'm on track for ~$300 USD from each of them this month

How to check electrical load? I've reset a breaker a few too many times.

Not him, but I use this.

P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor amazon.com/dp/B00009MDBU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_XJgb69Zbjmr7V

Get yourself a meter like this for the plug and just do some math. Household circuits are usually 20A and a newer Antminer will use just about all of it. Make sure you use good quality power supply/power cable and a you have good plugs/electrical installed in your home.

Best bet is to use a 220 outlet for W/D or stove connections. They handle much more power.

I mine crypto last December but the cost of the equipment was far more expensive than the revenue I received with the coins I mined (I was mining ESP2), we all know how bad that went.

Well, are you even ausfag?

Actually either way leave me a throwaway address, I'll have a think about it and get at you if I decide to dump it

Nice, saw the ROI of D3's awhile back. Couldn't find any though.
I mine vert/etc/eth with my computer when I'm not gaming.
Made decent money of ETC since I was mining prior to the pump.

really? because they were advertised at 15,000 MHs and what i was expecting but thats even better. If you like add my email: [email protected]
i havent got too many mining mates yet so i would welcome getting a group going with some fellow miners

add mine too man if u like (im ausfag too)

how long you been mining for? interested how an ausfag can do this profitably, you got an edge on our power prices?

the lodging where i live the uni pays for all utility bills as part of a contract they have with the uni so i have no issues with getting free power (sounds pretty awesome i know) considering our power is some of the most expensive in the world here

2 high end RX series gpus. Probably around 4USD/day