Last chance on these 2 plays

PBC sub here

Both BNB and XLM are right at their buy up o points from PBC.

Teeka expects double or more on XLM he threw around 200% like he was expecting that amount. BNB was 100% gains I believe.

EOS and almost every other coin hes shilled has had a small run up prior to the report that has stopped shortly thereafter followed by a small dip back to the previous day or 2s level. It has then exploded for double digit gains. The dip is now over and both are back to where they were about 2 days ago. This is your last chance.

Even if you don't buy into his pick these are two solid token to park your money into for the next few days. I prefer COSS to BNB but BNB is a solid hold for sure. I hold 5k usd of XLM and BNB full disc.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsilium.com/regulatory-announcements/satoshipay-visa-collaboration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also COSS is rising which makes me feel good as well. OMG just needs to fall back to sub 6 so I can buy more with my XLM and BNB gains.

How about Ark?

Any comments on ark user :)

XLM and BNB too high up for my liking.
I got into EOS and made nice gains, I only hold 100 BNB. I see no entry in those coins since they're high now

I wish I had some money for Ark cause I'd throw 1k on it even though PBC hasnt recomended it. But I currently have no money left to put on tokens.

Why 1k?

That is my point user. They've rising dipped then exploded. They are right at the pre moon stage. 1 day 2, 3 maybe.
Again his buy up to is
XLM 10c
BNB $2.50

I'm sorry I didn't add that its early and I'm still waking up right now. They are both right there and with EOS even they rose steady then dipped after his call then exploded a few days later.

Long Shot play thats not one of my main focuses.

My main ones would be XMR ZEN OMG COSS and these 2 short picks by teeka.
The king needs no mention Obv you should be 25%-50% in BTC at all times.

PBC pick for BTC is 25k buy up to btw.

BNB is already over $2.50
XLM is almost 10 cents

Damn its must have jumped while I typed this. If you buy a few cents over 2.50 your safe but past 2.75 id say be careful.

My buy in was
9c on XLM
2.00 on BNB

So Im happy. Lost money though currently Cause I sold some of my COSS for these plays since I didnt think COSS would do shit for a few weeks. but COSS is so illiquid that it shifts 10% on each market order. And its definitely the riskiest coin in my pick.

9 cents on XLM is kinda dangrous... thats lkike where it is at right now after its major pump. I only bought 100 BNB at $2.10 but not gonna chase this pump.

how high will stellar go
18 cents?
50 cents?
1 dollar

XLM has dropped as much as it is going to since that pump.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Depoends on the News. If they have no parthership with VISA then dumpy dumpy

VISA was fake news for the pump. This is already out there.

Visa is going to use them for sure. XLM mastered cross border payments. Also Kakao which is big.

(lol)

What are we anticipating for the 7th then?

>bnb
Still mad about that bs eth wall

When do we expect XLM to dump again? I want to hold it longterm but I'm far from above swinging to accumulate more.

I only heard Visa stuff all last week during the pump. I haven't see anything since. Is this related to the pump or am I missing something?

Kakao is on xlm?

Its already confirmed that satoshi pay is partnered with visa, they are 1 degree away from satoshi pay with a guranteed long term partnership. so. good luck

coinsilium.com/regulatory-announcements/satoshipay-visa-collaboration/

This is essentially a pump and dump for the "elite"

I have no Idea. Im buying based off Teekas picks. My personal pick w/o imput from him is COSS but you want that aroun 5-7c not 8-9 like it is now.