Passive Income

Im currently about to build some nice passive income.

Are there any new passive income generating Cryptocoins, besides Ark and Neo? Or should i get some ark before its to late?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.powerledger.io/asset-germination-events/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get an ODN masternode before its too late

tomorrow will be too late

IOTA

Get more ark before its too late user. Long time holder here and I can say with extreme confidence that this coin will hit AT LEAST $6 before 2018

How does IOTA generate basic income? Also i already own IOTA. Bought them at 60cents.

What’s required for an odnmaster node

ALTCOM 180% PoS Masternodes 25% of all mined blocks + 200 000 coins ins circulation

but thats only 40% gain. This is like nothing in the ryptoworld.

10k ODN

Ioc

You can stake in ODN

I looked at the 3 month chart and 1 year chart on Ark... are you guys serious?

Wait is this a meme or ?!?! What's going on?

I'm using minergate right now on XMR.

How much does this shit yield? like .0000000000000000000000001 an hour?

All aboard the gains train!

Dead coin, unfortunately.

im currently getting 0.5 GAS per year with 3 NEO. Rate.

Which cryptocurrency has the best passive income raite?

no meme, user. you saw how smooth/consistent the waves were. there's still time...

>another one

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans

but its old news. And im more interested in new cryptocurrencies the also generate passive income.

NEM but it is really unreliable until it is more adopted. Read up on its delegated harvesting feature. You must own 10,000 or more to use it so the more expensive it gets the more people are locked out from using the feature.

I make 2.3 ARK a day off my stack.

I really pray that'll be enough to sustain myself in a modest lifestyle sometime in the future

Nice stack, that's what 10k? 3k healthy mackerel here

Nice. At which price you bought them? thats exactly what im looking for. A nice new crypto that can still be bought cheap. Something in the top 200-500.

I think the ark train is over for me. Sadly. Stil lthinking about getting a couple of those since im owny i very broad portfolio.

only 8.6k actually

I'm in a 94% sharing delegate that isn't completely over saturated.. yet

Don't vote for biz_classic no matter what you do anons, I know you want to support /ourdelegate/ but you're just giving away potential free money every day.. they offer 80% share up to 90% after 1 month of loyalty... that's complete robbery there is plenty delegates that offer 90%+ sharing straight from day 1 advise you to DYOR on delegates if you're staking a decent amount of ark

If you want to hold a coin to generate long term passive income, you don't want to risk holding a coin that's bound to crash and die in value (like bitbean or some shit).

If you hold Ark, you'll get 9-10% a year passively. So owning $500k Ark is enough to live a very decent life with. Anyone who has 10k Ark will achieve that dream in 2018.

is 600 ark decent?

I've been voting for /our guys/ for 3 months now. It may be costing me a little, but they're the most stable and sophisticated of all the delegates, and are making excellent contributions to the community. Sharp guys, and I'm loyal for better or worse. Best of luck to you!

tell me about the Ark and this PoS delegates thing
if I just buy 10k ark on binance will I become a master and just get dividends? or do I have to set something up with an off-exchange wallet

Once Mobile Wallet's are released exposure is going to skyrocket. If the mobile wallet is the same quality as the desktop, normies will have a great looking wallet available to pique interest.

Imo, ark is ready for a breakthrough. The subreddit is growing exponentially, it' s only a matter of time. $5 floor by Christmas.

I've been with them for over a month, so I'm pretty content. However, is there a link that lists all the delegates and their sharing percent? Which one are you with? I might consider switching now.

i've been with them since before Veeky Forums class, i don't know if many even still remember the original Veeky Forums one which was a scam. ancient meme lore... at this point. the dude was a literal faggot scammer who i hope dies in real life because he stole our money.
Anyways, with chang and moonman you have a guarantee and a whole support infrastructure. Any other delegate just doesn't have that.

>tfw Arklet
>tfw only 5% of that
I'm never gonna make it.

I'm considering buying 10k ARK.

What is this about passive income/dividends? Can you guys elaborate on how that works? I can't find anything on their website about it.

>I think the ark train is over for me. Sadly. Stil lthinking about getting a couple of those since im owny i very broad portfolio.

Why?

You sound like an impatient retard who is playing with like $2000

seconding this

Essentially once you have your ark in the wallet, for the cost of 1 ark you can vote for a delegate who is mining ark. The votes determine the top 51 delehates, who are the only ones mining ark. They then share some of their mining with you, usually 10% of your total ark per year.

I suggest checking out reddit.com/r/arkecosystem

With 10k Ark, you'd get about 17.4 a week, which just adds onto your wallet.

You need to vote for a delegate. The top 51 delegates (the guys with the most votes) are the only people who mine Ark. And they divide up their mining money among everyone who voted for them.

One Ark = One vote, so people with more Ark in their wallets get more. This process is called staking.

Basically it works like this, a fixed amount of ARK is 'forged' every day by 51 delegates. By voting for these delegates you keep them forging, and they give you a certain amount of ARK based on how much you have relative to how many votes the delegate has (1 ARK = 1 vote, so 10k ARK = 10k votes), I recommend biz_classic as they have their own website, discord, and are generally the most stable/helpful.

No. But i bought Ethereum when they where at 4$. I made good profit with that. But i doubt that ARK will hit 400$ in 1 year like ethereum did. So i think i will skin on ARK abd hope for the next big thing.

Im currently planning to convert some of my shitcoins into cryptos that generate passive income.

>looking at it in comparison to bitcoin which has lost most of its room for growth
ARK - potential $1,000 per coin, 25,000% increase.
BTC - potential $100,000 per coin, 1,000% increase.

Even if you want to be far more generous to Bitcoin and far less to Ark.
ARK - potential $500 per coin, 12,500% increase.
BTC - potential $200,000 per coin, 2,000% increase.

If you weren't in Bitcoin when it was at at least $5,000, you're far better off investing in something still relatively unknown that shows potential like Ark.

Of course, I'm not saying Ark will hit those numbers, but for me personally it's far more worth the risk than the potential returns of Bitcoin right now.

>You sound like an impatient retard who is playing with like $2000
How the fuck did you know my budget.

>$500 per coin for ark

I've been an arkie since May and thats a bit unrealistic mate

>skip ark and hope for the next big thing

It's not unrealistic IF it becomes the next Ethereum. Imo it's likely that it will either be $500 or $5 in a couple of years, it's all or nothing and I'm in on it because I'm hoping for the moon mission.

But still, drop it to $100, still gonna make more than investing in Bitcoin (2,500% compared to Bitcoin getting 2,000% IF it hits $200,000).

This is all under the assumption that Ark takes off, either it does or it doesn't.

I mean people have been comparing this shit to NEO and ETH. We get listed on Coinbase that's the golden ticket to the asian women holding our lambo keys on the moon

Am I the only one who is content with my pleb Mazda3 and not the lambos?

So what are the big downsides of ARK?

>With 10k Ark, you'd get about 17.4 a week, which just adds onto your wallet.
If i buy 120 NEOs i get like 76$ worth of GAS per month. Those 17.4 are not guaranteed right? You only get so much if you vote on the right delegate? What is the minimum you get and do you also get free arks if you dont vote at all?

>So i think i will skin on ARK abd hope for the next big thing.

Famous last words.

So basically Ark would have the reach Ether's current market cap of 45B with their current supply of 97M coins to be $500 per.

Obviously, there's inflation over time so it would be less than $500, but still several hundred.

But keep in mind, crypto is rising exponentially. Do you think it's unreasonable for few coins to start hitting in 2018/2019 what Ether hit in 2017?

Well, biz_classic is literally the most stable delegate out there. I've voted for them for months and they've never missed a payment.

The big downsides are it may never take off, or something that does its job better will come along and take its place before it gets the chance to.

That 17.4 per week for 10k Ark matches biz_classics calculator, for now. Some others pay more, some pay less.
I can't tell you how much the number will sink in the future. I'm not in it for the passive income from staking though, at its best it'll be a really nice bonus.

The minimum you get is 0, for having 0 Ark, you don't get anything if you're not currently voting for a top 51 delegate.

no lambo for me, but a GT-R yes

Reasons to believe why Ark will take off:
> Technology that's better than ETH isn't out yet, but will be soon.
> Only on a few exchanges, isn't available to most of the world
> Literally has no marketing outside of Veeky Forums, real marketing won't start until after more development

Ark has a consistent track of delivering. When they start hitting their big milestones (smart contracts and deployable blockchains) we will see huge growth.

Maybe not Ether 2017 growth, but still massive.

If I actually get rich off this coin I'm not going to waste the money on a fucking car lmao. The goal is to get enough money to invest in real-estate, which is one of the only things on the planet with guaranteed value since everyone wants land to live on. As our populations increase that supply is shrinking too, coastal land would be a premium.

Seriously though, the marketing is my biggest concern with this thing. Devs don't even have that on their roadmap. Are they even interested in doing any advertising?

Have they at least expressed that they're going to hold more conferences and shit once they've got a working product?

So the ARK you recieved by stacking, are they created by inflation(just generated) or are they mingin fees? So this means ark is minable and limited as well right?

How was the marketing of ethereum back then? Wasnt it just a russian autist hacker kid?

dont go for Single Family R.E. go for Multi-Family R.E.

Only 51 people are allowed to mine, these people are elected by people that hold Ark. The idea, I believe, is to stop the miners colluding and holding the currency ransom, because people will just stop voting for them and they'll lose their ability to mine at all.

In return for 'electing' them, these people pay a percentage of their profits to their voters based on the share of Ark each of them is holding.

A block is made every 8 seconds, the miner that finds the block is rewarded with 2 brand new Ark. So sort of inflation/generated, but the percentage increase even after 100 years would be so tiny to its existing coin cap it's not really too relevant.

ARK 50X'd sofar 4.04 (current price). If it 50X's again thats 204 USD. That makes me a multimillionaire.

Thats sounds pretty straight forward and interesting. Thank you. Can arks be divided or is it like NEO that the smallest unit is 1?

Is that even semi realistic though?
Its 4 now. Now does anyone here think it's going to hit monero levels of 20p plus anytime soon?

6 by 2018 isn't very good.. Most people are thinking lite will hit 120 by then at least.

I think it mostly depends on three things: Marketing, how people respond to ARKVM, and how people respond to the push button deploy-able blockchains. I honestly think we'll see something like 5 dollars by march.

Btw, biz_private's minimum has been reduced to 20k if anybody wants to join. 95% payouts.

The smallest value the official wallet seems to let you send is 0.00000001. So same as Bitcoin I believe.

>40% in one month isn't good
>20% is good

You mean like a duplex?

POWR will be passively generation income in 2018 if you want to accumulate on the cheap right now.

Fuck all that, parking lots/structures are where it's at.

How do you do that?

Buy a house. Rent it. Enjoy your free monies

Talk to a commercial real estate agent. The beauty of parking facilities is they are a necessity in many areas, but don't come with the maintenance/upkeep issues of apartments etc.

>POWR
Tell me more about POWR. Its not powercoin, isnt it? Because i hold 100000 of those on yobit.net

And then you get some niggers in your house and your house i gone. The first thing i buy for my crypto is an appartment for my self. I will save like 600$ per month by that. There are 30.000$ missing to get my own appartment. But i kinda dont want to sell to much of my assets for it.

Power Ledger (POWR), not powercoin idk wtf that shitcoin is.

Just read here web.powerledger.io/asset-germination-events/

can you do your meme magic on dgb & xrp?

Where's that graph from?

Looks like TradingView.

ODN has staking and it’s about $50 a day with 80k or about $45,000’s worth of ODN. Bonus points that it’s relaunch is tomorrow and the platforms first app is coming out towards the end if dec and if it’s a success you could see this becoming the ‘ETH’ to Moneros btc.

10k ODN of about $5000’s worth but you can stake with less and still earn more ODN in the wallet like NEO but you won’t earn it as fast. ~80k ODN is ~$50 a day at today’s prices but they could go up x6-10 easily if the platform is successful with its relaunch and its app works by January. So even 8k ODN or 10k for a node could see you looking at that $50 a day and the 80k would be netting $500 a day passive income.

DCORP. Buy now 1000 tokens and you will live only with dividends in future

It's tx fees + new forged ark.

substratum.

Bitbean, 50%/y PoS

Why? Looks cheap and new but what does it do and why 1000?

I need 4k Arks to have at least 1 ark a day, if Ark reaches 9 billion of marketcap (Nothing impossible seeing the marketcap of Ethereum at +40 billions) it would mean $100 a day, would be pretty comfy since I'm a student.