TFW some faggot was trying to shill his IOTA bags to me IRL

TFW some faggot was trying to shill his IOTA bags to me IRL
TFW he told me it will be 100 USD next year
I told him that if it were 100 USD per IOTA, then it would literally have a market cap almost as big as ALL OF CRYPTO RIGHT NOW.
Who was in the right? No delusion please, and yes, I understand that the crypto market cap WILL go up further, but a 300,000,000,000 market cap on ONE coin is kinda absurd, isn't it?

he was being retarded

Hope a car comes along and splatters that fucker. Hate bicyclist with a fucking PASSION. I READ THE NEWS IN EVERY LITTLE TOWN AND DROOL OVER STORIES OF ANOTHER ONE GETTING SPLATTERED. fUCKING FAGGOTS. WE SPENT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BUILDING BIKE LANES FOR 100 MILES OUT OF TOWN. THESE FAGGOTS LOAD UP THEIR BIKES, DRIVE 100 MILES PAST THE LANES, DEPLOY AND GET OUT IN THE FUCKING ROAD. KILL. THEM. ALL..

going off comparative volume (27 mil), (M)IOTA is worth around $360 compared to BTC's $11400, so yeah, there's still plenty of room for that price to rocket.

Just another redditor who thinks he's an early adopter

But he's clearly on a bike path

the wallet doesn't even work.
none of the exchanges transfer function works
If this went to $10 it'd be as valuable as ethereum. project may be good long term, but its overdue for a correction based on fundamentals
it was only 2 weeks ago that the entire network went down for 3 days.

You were the more retarded one user. Yes it would have a market cap the size of all of crypto but that doesn't mean anything aside from that is what the market cap would be. For your reference, the BTC mcap is now over 10x that of all crypto at the start of the year.

At that time the bubu would require mcap of BTC was still popular, ETH is now 3x that cap. Basically, anons have been saying this kind of time for years, then they happen and the numbers just get bigger

New wallet and final saiyan ascension ready for 2018. This isn't a pump and dump.

>and yes, I understand that the crypto market cap WILL go up further, but a 300,000,000,000 market cap on ONE coin is kinda absurd, isn't it
I still stand by my statement.
The entire crypto cap could be trillions, but 300,000,000,000 is still bretty fucking huge fampai.

Slow your roll

>300,000,000,000 market cap on ONE coin is kinda absurd, isn't it?

Not at all when you consider that the entire market will probably grow to 25-50 trillion dollars within the next 20 years and this coin has the potential to replace blockchain tech. I could actually see this coin going well beyond $1000 eventually.

Why is he laying in the road?

that's where Gear Queers belong

A 300bn one coin would be a +50% BTC, seems a lot less absurd than it did this time last year

he might be right, but it's over assumptive to say that

This

> It will have a working wallet in 2018.
> This isn't a pump and dump.
Probably not, but market is so retarded.

nice blog post

If IOTA had the same market cap as eth, it would be $16.

Probably a confusion between iota and miota