Game night

>Game night
>Host has fridge stocked with exotic beers
>Winner may have a beer of his choice

>not sharing your exotic beers with all your friends
You're a right proper cunt mate.

>tfw I'm by car

>Winner

I think you're on the wrong board, buddy.

I keep a few craft beers around since I don't drink enough to justify being cheap with beers

The best thing ever is grocery stores with a shelf full of craft bombers. HEB comes to mind

>a beer

What's the point?

Yuck, I prefer ciders. Cider is made from apples, beer is made from dirt.

The point is production, imports, exports, and some other stuff I'll have to remember.

See >One beer will leave you unable to drive
What fundamentalist Muslim country do you live in? You English or something?

99.9% of exotic beer is shit so no thanks.

Just pop me a Heineken and were good

>Winner
Fucking casuals

This. Offering beer to your guests is proper hosting 101.

>tfw when i used to bring a briefcase full of booze to my games......and all the nerds got pissy with me

Does it have to be exotic?

You were a right proper gentlemans, you were, guv'ner.

Coffee beers also keep your players awake, so it's good all around.

>"exotic" beers

I live in Bavaria. Your pic is how the beer section in a supermarket looks like.

Also:

>getting people to drink alcohol on the way home
>wanting to drink when you stop hanging around with friends

Some rpg players suck, no sense of fun and no stomach for booze, at least in my games.

Dat sum Speedway Stout I see

>Not cheating and taking all the bomber bottles

I don't like beer and we're playing an RPG

All games have winners friend.

>waiting until the game is finished to pop open some beer

Where's the fun in that?

After winning, I take my prize and pour it down the kitchen sink drain, while maintaining eye contact with my host.

Sorry guys, OP said the winner may have the beer.

Ironically, slavland have zero tolerance.

>wanting to get kicked out of the group forever

HEB is the best!

Fellow Texas bro

>beer
>in the fridge
No
Lager and Cider go in the fridge, but beer goes in the cupboard or the pantry.
If your beer tastes bad when it isn't cooled? Get better beer, or move to somewhere less hot.

>Romania, Estonia and Hungary are low tolerance
>Their ethnic cousins Moldau and Finland have high
Just how

America is still freedom land in all things important.

>mfw I'm about to go drink responsibly after work, drive home, and fondle my guns while browsing dank Trump meme

That sounds pretty fun to me, though at the end of the game I would probably reveal a hidden case of more beer for the other players.

Even better, give the beers to the party as in-game loot.

You're either slightly autistic or a fine crafter of bait.

>hates cold beer

You forgot yfw.

huh?
Hating cold beer is a disgusting bong cultural thing

You see here in Europe drunken driving is the leading cause of accidental deaths. So we outlaw it strictly.

As I understand situation over the pond is different, if your country had to address the most pressing issue, they would have to outlaw niggers

Bongs can be elitist snobs too.

Yeah but they're disgusting elitist snobs about things that are really kinda barbaric, like drinking cold Bordeaux and lukewarm beer.

German beer is shit and has stagnated for the past 500 years if you didn't know

>a beer
>as in one
Unfuckingbelievable

>wanting to be around sweaty, drunk neckbeards
No thank you

Why are you on this board exactly?

>Current year

>Not brewing your own beer

>Not brewing your own cider

>Not brewing your own mead

Ok, if you have two left hand then it can be hard to make a proper apple press. But there is literally no reason to not brew your own beer or mead. Shit is just a matter of patience.

no

Assuming that this is accurate, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland have the same legal limit as the US. The rest of the Isles and Europe are lower, though.

I'd rather make drugs if I'm gonna start making shit myself.

>tfw unification is the worst thing that ever happened to Germany

Ayy

Unfortunately I'm out of state for college right now. I keep getting Dublin Dr Peppers and Whataburger condiments shipped to me as fast as I consume them

A lot of beers taste really good cold. The minority are the beers that taste better room temperature.

>heineken
>literal canal water

u wot?

I think this map isn't up to date. Belgium is 0.02 or 0.025 now, if I remember correctly. France has probably lowered its tolerance too. I'm not sure because I don't drive.

but in america, there are styles of beer from all over the planet, produced less than a day away.

honestly, i prefer belgian and flemish styles over german. although, i do appreciate a good wit.

>a single beer
>to a single individual

I mean, I don't drink but fuck you, we get it your massive overpriced collection of short is for show only and you're too shitty a host to properly prepare something more appropriate than your strictly for show collection meant to impress.

I'll be fucked if I'd play with this shithead again.

Beer should be cool, not cold

>Hosts entire gaming night
>Gives out a single beer
OP is terrible

>Everybody brings craft beer to game night
>Fridge is overstuffed with all the high end beer you can drink.

Making drugs (other than weed) is hard.

What are you going to do, plant your whole garden in poppies and carefully extract the resin from them to make a tiny amount of opium?

Nerdvana

Say hi to your new refugee neighbors for me. Maybe you can break the ice over a haram cold one.

>move to somewhere less hot
Yes that seems like an appropriate response to this problem.

Ugh, I'll pass.

I can't stand beer. I've tried a huge variety of the stuff and it's all just bitter liquid to me.

And budweiser is made from the outhouse contents.

>this game is only tabletops
I think ya got the wrong numba, dear.

>tfw you will never have a full party of close friends who aren't autistc teetoatlers
I just want to bring shitty meade/wine to get everyone in more of a medieval fantasy mood.

Making beer is absurdly easy and cheap. You do it the easy expensive way and you're looking at $25 for 30 litres.

Drunken driving is a big problem in the US because fucking everything is impossible to get to by anything but car.

>I'd like to go out to see my favorite bartender and have a drink with a friend or two
>It's a 15 minute drive away
>requires having a designated driver or driving buzzed

My group is a rowdy bunch of drunks. The place is inevitably covered with booze at some point in the evening.

I can't imagine roleplaying without drinking. It's the main reason I've never tried playing a game at a LGS.

I better win because I want that KBS.
>Friends are finally getting into 40k so we can all get drunk and have game night together
pretty excited desu

Only if it doesn't taste like the underside of a damp haystack. All beers taste like the underside of a damp haystack.

well it'll all be shari'a controlled in a few years anyway so what does it even matter?

Not at all. Everyone's (literally everyone who isn't a cunt) favourite beers are as follows:
1) Free beer
2) Cold beer
3) [Insert beer of choice here]

I mean even then its usually only ales we keep cool and not cold

Lagers are thrown wherever

Doombar best ale

Fuck off, not everyone is an alcoholic who will drink swill just to get drunk, decent beer isn't that much more expensive.

Nigger, refusing someone's beer because it's not some shitty hipster IPA only you know about is poor form. I'd say it's even worse than being a teetotaler who flat out refuses to ever drink because "lol why would I ever put poison in my body"

even more cunty is the dickhead who will gladly drink your free beer but just complain that it isn't 10 dollar a bottle [insert hipster beer] that is only available in Portland for 2 weeks after an Eclipse

>tfw your host brews his own beer and makes campaign-specific brews
It's a good feeling.

You sound like a real asshole.

So you'll be drinking date wine?

Most muslims don't observe that part of sharia unless they're lying, it's not even considered a part of sharia by all legal schools.

Not swill =/= hipster beer only.
there are plenty of macros that arn't too expensive and taste decent: Guiness, Leinenkugels, and Red Stripe just to name a few.

We can't all be Irish, mate.

You should also make your own butter and spin your own cloth. Peasant.

DRINK WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT BECAUSE I SAY SO

>Not drinking cold beer
Probably a pom.

I think your host has a drinking problem.

Absolute fookan right. Stouts and porters should be served at room temperature.

This.

Cabs are fucking outrageous here too.

I live in a tourist hellhole.

I hope you also stock at least water bottles for your friends who don't drink beer

>Living in Mexico
>Get accustomed to daily 38/40° C
>32°C at night
>Expecting anyone to drink beer at room temperature
Fuck you I'll drink my beer as cold as a German sense of humour.

I'm surprised you can't stand the taste of beer when obviously you're accustomed to suck cocks.

Or a fridge specifically for beer. With very minimal beer knowledge it looks like the kind of stuff that you can keep for a while.The top shelf does look like it's sort of collapsing though
It's called the sink

I think you're a faggot .

Sucks to be you, then.

okay, how do I win at dnd if i'm not henderson assburger

Get under the table and suck your group off. The beer is to wash away the taste of jizz and cock.

>It's a 15 minute drive away
Depending on the kind of drive that's like a 45 minute walk.
Walk

>Hosts entire gaming night
>Gives out a single beer
kek

A beer?
What a cunt. We drink all night long brother.

>We drink all night long brother.
t. Hulk Hogan

>If your beer tastes bad when it isn't cooled? Get better beer, or move to somewhere less hot.
I'm already in the ass-end of Canada. I'm not moving to fucking Nunavut.

Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was YOU who asked, so I guess putting disgusting poison in my body is the only choice