>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg&feature=youtube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers, have you ever derailed a plot because you didn't like the way it was going?

In Prototype I freed Heller's daughter from the military as soon as I got there, then helped her hide from Mercer, with Heller's permission of course.

In Underworld I just stomped all over the setting, then set up a peace agreement between the leeches and the furries.

This just in, super speed is still the best, and funnest power ever.

Damn straight.

Of course. Through Shapeshifting is awesome too.

But for posterity's sake, we have to keep offering the other powers too. On that note, I'm wondering how many powers I should include in my next jump. Already got 14 or 15 (do I want to put strength/durability in one package, or seperate?) from the main characters, now I'm just wondering if I should include the throw-away mentions.

Universal Man -Atomic Density Manipulation
Psycwave -Psychic Foresight, Thought Control, Telekinesis
Everseer -Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Magni-Vision
Macroburst -High Density Force Projection
Phylance -Sonic Field Projection
Blazestone -Pyrotechnic Discharge, Fire Control
Hyper Shock -Seismic Wave Creation
Apogee -Gravity Control, Levitation
Stormicide -Electrical Discharge, Gale Bursts
Gamma Jack -Controlled Radiation Burst

Some of these sound interesting?

Bayonetta

'Gates of Hell' Bar
Lumen Sage 100
Inexplicable Innuendo
Jingle of Jazz
Classy Contortionist
Environmental Excursion
Bonus Package
Special Delivery
Magical Works 100
You, Me, and My Friends 300
Luminous Sunshine 500
Holy Audience 800
Eyes of the World 1300
Symbol Brand
Holy Glaive
Takemikazuchi 1450
Twins, They Were 1500

Direction Sense 100
Magic Enahcer 400
Finisher Move 700
Make Them Bleed 1000

Extra Force 200
Shockwave 400
Elemental - Wind 600
Regeneration 800
Smasher 1000

Empty Gun 1300
Amnesiac 1000

Was pretty furious about the whole gender limiting 50 CP thing as I wanted to be a man witch. Then I cooled down and realised that the capstones are basically the same, Lumen Sage get some neat item discounts and I didn't even want clothes out of my own hair anyway. Yes I did.

Freebies are nice enough, particularly the Lumen Sage ones.

Magical Works seems totally essential as it's a magical power potential perk and costs very little.

You Me and My Friends makes me an angel summoner.

Luminous Sunshine enhances magic about light and fire. Pretty great.

Holy Audience = big attacks, more angels and something something. Also the capstone booster Eyes of the World means one of my summons gets a copy of my weapon and my weapon is sort of ridiculous.

Eyes of the World is another magic booster. Lot of magic in this jump.

Holy Glaive channels magic, is sharp and can split into two blades. Really neat for combining.

Takemikazuchi is a super heavy but powerful lightning hammer that blasts through defenses. Again really great for combining as my weapon is part Riyu Jingu Bang which is ridiculously heavy but doesn't feel so to me so more momentum at the cost of probably not very much extra perceived weight.

Twins is an obvious choice. More SP and I combine stuff all manually (with duct tape) anyway. Feels a bit cheap to skirt around the Masterpiece charge with other perks but eh.

If you think you can balance them with each other, go for it.

Finally onto the drawbacks.

Took Empty Gun which means I shouldn't be ranged weapons and Amnesiac which means I don't remember shit.

The real question here is whether I get dragged into the warehouse by Leeroy to show me my amnesia drawback instructional videos (there's a beanbag and a little projector in one of the corners of my warehouse because of the sheer amount of times this has happened) before I get attacked.

Universal Man and Apogee both sound hella fun.

The problem is mostly that these aren't really seen in action. So, I'd mostly need to figure out how they work on my own.

Well, that and swarming the jump with a whole bunch of powers. But that's less of a concern.

Good. Not sure how to do Universal yet through, so...

Might also break them up more from their canon packages.

What jump is it?

The Incredibles, I think.

That is a good question.

>Was pretty furious about the whole gender limiting 50 CP thing as I wanted to be a man witch.
Yet another example of a good setting ruined by a crappy jumpmaker who enjoys putting in worthless, arbitrary limits. This shit isn't fun, its annoying.

Ignore the stupid limit, the jumpmaker is shit for putting it in.

The Incredibles.

Correct.

These were the Supers killed off by the previous robots.

>universal man + super speed + shapeshifting
things may get out of hand very quickly

Everything happens very quickly with super speed.

Jumpers, do you follow some kind of "common sense/genre savviness" list of rules, similar to the Evil Overlord one? Do you have a single rule you hold above all else?

Maybe I should've said this while telling you to go for it, but I like the idea of getting Psycwave's and/or Everseer's powersets in particular. Mind stuff is always great fun.

Just letting it be known.

>Do you have a single rule you hold above all else?

Don't.
Be.
A dick.

I'm sorry, are you... Are you speaking English right now?

I'm not understanding those words you just strung together.

Rude.

What if someone makes a Dick Jump?

>A single rule above all else

Don't die.

STOP FORCING ALT FORMS ON US REEEEEEEEEE

Noted. Mind stuff is pretty great, yeah.

It's an alien concept, I know, but it generally works for me to treat everyone else how I'd like to be treated as a being.

I mean it also gets me good karma in the long run, so really I'm peachy with it.

Then I use no CP. Take no origins. Take no perks, items, or drawbacks.

The words of the wise men of San Dimas, of course.

Don't turn into a giant monster against human-sized opponents, don't eat energy fields, don't eat people, don't go for the kill in superhero universes unless I'm willing to take the full mile and shred my opponent's soul and seal the tiny bits of spirit stuff inside the Warehouse.

Above all else, don't assume I'm better than ANYONE without studying them beforehand.

I consider not dying a divine mandate, rather than a self-imposed rule, so I'm not listing it.

We don't appreciate your kind here, stranger.

Why isn't this an End Jump?

"Rule Number One: Live an interesting life. Rule Number Two: Keep living."
- The Benefactor, on "The Rules"

You know how in Naruto Sauce leaves Konoha after that battle with Fishcake? Yeah, that didn't happen.

Basically therapied the shit out his issues (on the fly) while I basically reinforced his loyalty for Konoha (again, on the fly). I left instead and killed Oreo after the timeskip.

Protect your guildmates.
Fuck everyone else.

Respect everyone as much as you respect yourself.

>respect yourself

Yeah I think we don't have any of that going around in /jc/.

Which isn't surprising, considering the idea of the CYOA.

We already have a Great Detective Jump.

I think that was the idea.

My first rule is no rules.

My second rule is no second rule contradicting the first rule for comic effect.

Pretty much this, except I also try to help people as opposed to just not making things worse.

IF I SEE THAT CAT ONE MORE TIME

No fatties.

Not looking to start anything but it seems the sages were canonically all male and witches female so this one limitation can be forgiven especially as they are pretty much the same just flavored as light and dark

Now that I look at the spoilered image - shit, that's true.

You are arguing with the Anti-Red Shitposter.

You are not going to make any headway. He is insecure enough that so long as somebody exists that threatens his power-fantasy, he will slander and mud-sling them as long as they exist.

Another Yugioh jump question. Given that the jump sends you to the anime, I'm assuming anime effects are in play, including the blatantly supernatural cards.

With the Original Deck option, we can make cards. Does that include blatantly supernatural cards that can make other cards like pic related?

It looks like a regular dragon.

Indeed, I was clowning around!

Yugi used it to bullshit up a bunch of new fusion monsters in an anime filler arc.

Probably nothing world shattering and nothing that affects the real world to an insane degree, but I could totally see them being something ridiculous and gamebreaking in the hands of someone halfway competent, like creating new cards and effects in the middle of a duel.

Not that competence will help you against the heart of the cards.

understood, proceeding to ignore further shit posts

So what jumps do we have that can get you super speed?

Arrowverse
X-Men
Teen Titans
Marvel
MCU
Fate/ as a Servant
Young Justice
DC

Sonic.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

As I recall the dragons were special because they can fuse cards normally impossible to fuse. Anime fusion is largely unbound, there are some weird incompatible monsters but you can improvise new fusions as much as you want, there's no set list of a few ones you can use and keep in extra deck.

As for the actual question my best guess is you'd also at least have to take the Duel Spirits perk to have supernatural cards in your starting deck. Even then I doubt you could pull stuff like Super Polymerization or other similarly ridiculous ones. Might be able to do some of the asspull mid-duel upgrades though. Keep in mind I'm not the creator and am mostly speculating.

>Implying I don't have both

Either Don't drink and drive, always remember to get some rest, always have a concrete plan if I'm going to use time travel which relies on stable time loops, or always prioritize my companions.

What jumps give us time-stop powers? Overlord has a spell for it, I know that.

Sburb can probably get you time stop powers if you go the right "X of Time" classpect.

D&D magic, Touhou, and Tropico are the ones I know.

Madaka has one.
Theoretically JoJo, I guess, through a Stand.

Muh daka!

Sorry, Madoka.

Okay, so there's tons of stuff for keeping folks out of your mind, but what if you WANT to let someone in?

Actually, I think one of the body parts of the Saint/Jesus, the left eye I think, can steal Stands and give them to the user. So you can steal ZA WARUDO from AU Diego in part 7.

Psychonauts go's without saying, so I guess I need to say it.
Or just think it really loudly.

X-men Telepathy?
It's pretty based.

The left eye gave Gyro Scan, and the right eye gave Diego Brando Scary Monsters. No corpse part allows for the theft of Stands.

But wasn't Scary Monsters originally the Stand of that one chick?

Except Scary Monsters was originally Doctor Ferdinand's Stand.

Didn't Scary Monsters belong to another guy before Diego got it? I only remember him because he turned people into dinosaur candelabra.

All true, but all Diegoo did was keep the effects of the virus because he had the Stand already by being infected by it previously. He didn't steal the powers so much as keep them after it's owner had already died.

Besides, each part acts differently depending on the person, so what happened to Diego isn't guaranteed.

BATTLE BRUVERS THERE'S A MACHINE SPIRIT IN THIS COMPUTATION DEVICE

You're not wrong in that you probably won't get any sort of Stand copying, but didn't Diego get some of the actual powers anyway? I know the dinos can go all full zombie apocalypse and infect people by default, but if Scary Monsters hadn't become Diego's real Stand then he shouldn't have been able to command whatever he infected or do the dinosaur-candelabra thing.

Oh my God, they finally gave Rotom more forms. Yesssss.

No you dont understand, the Rotom IS the pokedex

And it talks, it has a personality

More importantly, Aslan is a Steel Psychic Type. The Sun Pokemon is a fucking Steel type.

He kept the powers, and the usual Stand protection from the negative effects. In addition, he gained more mastery over the powers than the original owner. Ferdinand wasn't able to transform into dinosaurs, or do partial transformations either, but he didn't have the Stand all too long, or the drive to improve his powers (since he hated dinosaurs.)

That is even better. Does this mean I can waifu my pokedex?

Wait, what. Where did all this come from? Some new info dump? What else was released?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg&feature=youtube

>all of that water

Well I know what reviewers are going to be bitching about for the next forever.

Oh, neat-
>psychic/ghost type
Whoa. That's pretty cool, actually. So, who wants to bet that the "mysterious assistant" is a member of the local Team?

Beelzebub

719 years old
Demon 400
Los Angeles
Black Techs 1000
Demonic Energy
Demonically Appealing 1100
The Steps of Giants 1300
Eight Deadly Sins 1600
Companion Import 1650
Leeroy: Delinquent, Violence Breeds Strength, The Rampaging Jumper 100, Spellmaster 400
Solomon Company
Demonic Demons Demonize Demons 1600
Creep, Lolicon, And All-Around Disgusting Individual 1400
The Fires of Lost Prominence+ 1000

Drawbacks made this one messy.

I went Demon and took all the Demon perks for maximum demon along with Blank Techs.

Black Techs seems to improve my capacity to possess, empower and sap powers from individuals as well as give me an increase in demon gains when empowering people. Also means I can turn into a demon of the human world which I... don't really know what that is.

Spent the rest on demonic appeal, bigness and obscene power.

Took an import as I figured taking someone who I can rely on as a powerful human agent couldn't hurt. Particularly given my drawbacks mean I'm sort of in trouble. Gave him spellmaster as I like the kings crest thing and I'm sure he'll make good use of it all.

Solomon Company means a scary organisation is after me. Admittedly not sure how I'm going to deal with this one because the Fires of Lost Prominence means I'm the exact opposite of what I'm normally like. Guess that makes me an idealistic person who takes things very seriously so... yeah... the opposite of my personality might actually be better at dealing with stuff. It was always the powers and perks that kept me safe rather than my character. Also everyone thinks I'm a pedophile which is bad but not as bad as being chased by demons.

It's the sort of 10 years I'll probably look back on in the same way one looks back on a weird dream.

Yes.

Masuda said he wanted to make it so you could talk to your pokemon in Sun/Moon, so maybe this will facilitate that?

>he hated dinosaurs
What kind of abomination was this man?

If there are two teams, I'll go with the one tbat wants to get Solgaleo as long as they aren't horrible. Otherwise, I'm just going against them.

She doesn't look suspicious enough. I'd guess she's connected to the legendaries instead.

Having a talking Pokédex that's also a Pokemon is so logical it hurts. Like they should've done this in the beginning.

Shit dude, I haven't been keeping up with Pokemon recently, but this looks more like Pokemon XD graphically and gameplay/navigation wise. Neat

Did anyone take the Psychic Specialty perk from that? And if so, what did you specialize in?

>Also means I can turn into a demon of the human world which I... don't really know what that is.
It essentially means you're a kami, or whatever the shinto spirits are called.

brain freezing

The new Rotomdex is already starting to grow on me.
"Nice to meet you pal! Go easy on the goods, okay?" He just seems perfect so far.

I think it means I can turn into a kami rather than I am one.

Read that they're a lot weaker and obviously it wouldn't make sense with the Eight Deadly Sins thing otherwise so maybe it's an alt form. Not 100% on it.

I'm hoping he can be muted.

Wait a second.
Solomon Company: 400CP
DDDD: 50CP
CLAAADI: 200CP
Fires of Lost Prominence+: 400CP
Drawback CP limit: 850CP

I think you went over the CP limit.

Solomon Company doesn't grant points.