Let's play Everyone is John

Let's play Everyone is John.
Rules are here if you don't know how to play:
1d4chan.org/wiki/Everyone_Is_John

I'll start when there's 4 players.

Oh and put your obsession in spoilers.

ok I'm in
Sage is the name and kicking any living thing that is below my waist in height is my game

Pantsing authority figures

skills:sneaking and faking interest in conversations

And what are your specialties?

I want to make John Hitler

Skills are public speaking and driving

Cpt. Bubblegum reporting for duty, here to chew gum and [Spoiler]Get Fondled by, or Fondling people in uniform [/Spoiler]
Specialties are Assembling Bombs and Talking to Children

(OP)
Cpt. Bubblegum reporting for duty, here to chew gum and Get Fondled by, or Fondle people in uniform
Specialties are Assembling Bombs and Talking to Children

what should be used as tokens?

Just keep track on a notepad or something, we don't need anything physical.

I suppose 3 people is enough (since sagehoe hasn't said his specialties yet and I suspect he left). Lets get started.

John wakes up in a McDonalds bathroom, it's filthy, he's wearing suspenders and a bowler cap and doesn't know how he got there. Bid for control.

Revd. Atkinson here to spread the word of the Lord by carving symbols into people Level 3 obsession
Skills: Preaching under pressure
Restraining people

I bid 5 tokens

i bid 3 tokens( dont know how many we start with?

We start with ten, and it gets topped up by 1 every time someone else tries to take control. You can use them to reduce the difficulty of rolls.

Put your bid in spoilers in the future, it's fine for now but in future bids put it in spoilers.

Bidding two tokens

Cpt. Bubblegum might have left, so shall we begin?

no prob, first time playing, sorry.

Sure.

Revd Atkinson wins the ante, he now has control, what do you want to do Reverend?

John my son. Are you there? I want you to listen to my voice, and through me, the Lord. Listen John, I want you to go and find a sharp knife. Can you do that for me?

Rolled 1 (1d6)

do I need to roll for that? If so this is my result

No, it's not that big, but I'll do the rolling, just so it's more impartial

"OK, yeah that makes sense, I'll go get a knife then"

>John goes and buys a steak knife from Walmart.

john in space

aye or nay?

Excellent my son. Now, the Lord commands you, find the nearest person, and restrain them!!!! Deus Vult!

This wasn't me by the way, just so you all know, I'm the real OP.

Erecting a 4th Reich in space.
Do you need to ask?

Got it.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

"What? Oh... OK father, I will do as you command"

>John grabs both arms of the clerk who sold him the knife, a pregnant young woman, and restrains her

You are truly among the blessed John! Now you must protect this innocent from the depredations of an evil world. Carve the sign of the lord into her arm!

Oops forgot my name.

Rolled 3 (1d6)

"I... no father, I won't, and I don't care if I burn in hell for it, i can't hurt this woman"

John you aren't a sinner are you?

right how do we decide who takes control - do you roll dice for it?

So now it bids for command right?
I'll bid 4 tokens

i bid 4 tokens

To decide who gets control you bid again, which we should do now.

Bidding 3 tokens

bidding one token
I'm on 5 tokens at the moment.

was meant for

What do you do in a tie?

Not sure but maybe get the two in a tie to bid again, to either raise or drop out?

I guess, Buck and Cpt. Bubblegum, bid again.

5 tokens

I raise by 2 to 6

Cpt. Bubblegum you have control.

Do not listen to the Godless John! The Devil is in your head! Come back to the Lord my child I beg you.

(Not in control just playing in character)

If bubblegums not here pass it to buck.

Yeah, it's been a while, sorry if you come back Cpt. Bubblegum but I gotta keep it moving, you have control now Buck.

alright John, now things are going to get good, i need you to find the manger, if you cant, tell an employee you need to speak to the manger, can you do that John?

BUCK?

The manger? Ah BUCK I see you are a fellow man of God. United nothing shall stop our righteousness?

"OK, that's not too hard"

He asks the woman who he's now released from his grip where he can find the manager, she's frantically pressing the panic button and has a scared look on her face, she says:

"Umm, the manager is out right now, but if you stay here I can call him for you"

John, we need to hide, those are bad men she's calling, run outside and get as far away from this place as you can, hide in a government building if you can John.

Rolled 2 (1d6)

>John starts running but gives up after 40 meters

Bid

By the way everyone now regains one token. I bid 3 and am currently on 6.

Bid 3

John!!! For goodness sake, return to the light and seek redemption while there is still time!

Joseph still here?

Not sure

Dont be fooled by this false prophet John, i know your salvation and it has naught to do with gods but men.

BUCK!!! I see now you are naught but the devil in disguise. Do not listen to him John, he is the devil on your shoulder!

I want only whats best for you John, he bids you to do violence.

Violence in the name of the Lord, John, it's what the crusades were all about. How can this sinner want to do what's best for you if he leads you to damnation?

I know your heart is good john, thus you could not hurt that woman,i'm sure in time you find the salvation that i offer.

I guess the thread's dead, shame but understandable, Everyone is John is difficult to run on image boards. Thanks for the fun OP

Rolled 5 (1d6)

What salvation does the infidel offer John? I shall hold him off while you do worthy deeds

>rolling for Revd Atkinson to smite BUCK

Well I'm still here, Joseph and Cpt. Bubblegum are gone though, so I suppose you're right.

Fun while it lasted though

Alright bye everyone.