Post Apoc Megacorp Maticico Remnant civ quest 10

Rolled 12 (1d100)

Last time on Maticico corporation remnant our attempts to lay mines went(very) poorly. While we became ground 0 for a zombie super horde the likes of which wasn't seen since the Fall and a coalition of powers united to fight them. Leaving our homeground utterly devastated but now quite rich in psi materials. Meanwhile an 'utterly' insane AI was acquired and we offered up a base devoted to itself.

In exchange it has promised to prepare a hero unit for us and 'upgraded' some of our units. In addition our forces looked into the fallen bandit city only to find out out a horrifying secret that will shake the lands around us and possibly even far beyond. Hopefully we can survive what is coming or even take advantage...

So yeah lot has happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47344547/#47396645
pastebin.com/R9wK3vud
youtube.com/watch?v=WghCzSKySxA
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE15tLBdso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolled 4 (1d100)

Monster Mayhem detected. Will commence in 3 turns and will last 7.

Last Thread: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47344547/

>Turn 157
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>B. Try to improve Base
>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 9 Resource.
>>>>Pop 20k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>Food: Above Average
>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>Armaments: Good
>>>>>>Fuel: Great
>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>Reputation: Bought Corp
>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2. 10 psi mat. 2 rare psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Can we use this action?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47344547/#47396645

Rolled 50 (1d100)

Action 1
Delegate the preparation of defenses and/or camoflague of our tower and Preemo to Bane, who are more experienced in fighting monsters and surviving monster mayhem.

Plan is to have defenses in place if we need them but to not make too much attention.

Action 2
Have the CEO go around looking again for deals where we can work in exchange for resources like before.
>Let's make a deal

Rolled 65 (1d100)

Vote

I'll agree

Don't forget to roll 1d100

Rolled 64 (1d100)

Yes

Just giving a vote, don't need to roll to support a course of action.

Actuall It's mostly just the Genie's way runs things.

All players who vote or suggest a plan have to roll 1d100, then he picks the best one out of three I think.

It also means there's more likelyhood of crits or crazy roll combos.

Rolled 99 (1d100)

Fair enough, here's the role then.

Okay I see your point. If I keep that luck I should roll...

Don't forget to link directly to the post thing, we've had missed crits cause of that. It's fine though, thanks for listening.

Rolled 33 (1d100)

This

Rolled 51 (1d100)

the following job options are available.

Coalition
Request munition and medical. Offering resources as payment.

Survivors
Requesting assorted trade goods offering resources or scavenged tech.

Unknown
Requesting goods dropped off at random drop points. Offering up advanced medical goods as payment.

Mu-Tra
Requesting arms shipment offering tech as payment. The better the arms the better the tech that will be paid out.

The Lighters
Requesting energy weapons. Offering up shield tech in exchange.

Construction of defenses commences.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

2 turns till mayhem.

>>Turn 158
>>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>>B. Try to improve Base
>>>>>>C. Try to improve Armaments
>>>>>>D. Research technology
>>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>>Points: 8 Resource.
>>>>>Pop 20k
>>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>>Food: Above Average
>>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>>Armaments: Good
>>>>>>>Fuel: Great
>>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>>Reputation: Bought Corp
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Power: Nuclear Reactor. Fast breeder Reactor. Emergency Generator.
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>>>communications: Corp Comm Center.
>>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2. 10 psi mat. 2 rare psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Alright, so for monster mayhem we should get Resources for sure, stockpile on them so we have something to work with while hiding.

Shield tech would be useful as well, for both us and BANE. Also I like the cut of The Lighter's gib energy weapons a best.

Action 1
Manucture assorted trade goods for the Survivors in exchange for resources
Action 2
Manufacture energy weapons for the Lighters

Rolled 27 (1d100)

I agree, energy weapons are great. Although, I'm still in favor of conventional artillery.

Rolled 80 (1d100)

Vote

What's wrong with advanced kinetic ammo?

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Absolutely nothing! If it's pointy, cylindrical, and fired from a big honking gun I am fine with it.

Also I think we should develop Plasma Splash Shells Shells loaded with highly reactive chemicals that combust into plasma when exposed to air, thus allowing for faster transport that avoids the energy lost during the 'bloom' effect.

Rolled 19 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Can we actually make the energy weapons?
If not, I suggest taking the Unkown offer instead.
If so, well, everyone else is in favor.

One of our weapons tech science materials, one round, and one Ginny should make us a fair amount of high grade anything.

Yes, we made plasma weapons and power armor for Bane once.

It saved our lives.

Holy fuck, why aren't we dead yet?

Exceptionally great heroes
BANE
Pure luck
and a tiny bit of some smart moves mostly

Cause we are lucky and well prepared.

Lots of crits. A called one brought Jal onboard. Jal is one of the harbingers of doom in my mind so yeah... Sweet right?

Jal doesn't mean impending doom, unless we let him off the leash so to speak, just that we are no longer in the kiddie pool.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

The players are getting better at playing to the megacorp remnants strength(which is how you stay alive and more importantly win).

So far the players have Paramilitary mastery and they are making good progress on the megacorp remnant.

Be warned mastery will drastically effect a civ type replay.

I can't WAIT till you guys attain mastery over an entire cluster. To bad the only progress made is the remnants one. Not even close on the surviving or frowned upon yet.

Manufacturing complete. True to their word the LIghters brought forth shields and when they saw our superb patterned plasma weaponry they got excited and brought out their 'elite' shield pattern.

Supposedly made from rare materials instead of scavenged together common resources.

Acquired
>Lighter Shields+

The lighter shields is odd piece of tech that according to our psi wielders has some kind of special and peculiar augmentation. The shoulds would appear to be flickering with light both providing side benefits AND making it possible for 'stealth' to be attained!

According to the lighters the 'common' version doesn't have the stealth ability and its side benefits are also weaker. Apparently us using the superior plasma tech we possess made them willing to offer their own superior tech as well.

real nice chaps truth be told if a bit odd.

Meanwhile the survivors true to their world gave us resources in exchange for the goods they requested. They have also made the option available for scavenged pieces of tech they tend to acquire quite regularly. Where other factions have to go out their way to scavenge particular techs the survivors comes naturally to them as acquiring supplies is often enough both at the same time.

The survivors stated that if we could provide them with good weapons, armor, and munitions they will make it a priority to scavenge corp and manufacturing advanced tech.

Simply by having Jal around, think about the various forces that probably got ping'd.
I can think of at least one shadowy Corp, one train, and a certain force of nature thar all have reasons for tracking Jal. Probably many others.

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Technically JAL isn't a Fall Bringer.

He is just SUPER fucking insane which is especially impressive given due to the timeline we are going by POST Fall standards. Fucker managed to open up all new realms of insane possibility even by Post Fall standards.

1 turn till mayhem.

Meanwhile

"HAHAHA I FINALLY COMPLETED IT AND AM FREE JAL FUCK YOU SO GODDAM-wait a second where is everybody?"
>Turn 159
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 8 Resource.
>>>>Pop 20k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>>Food: Above Average
>>>>>>>Water: Average
>>>>>>>Morale: Above Average
>>>>>>>Medicine: Very Good
>>>>>>>Health: Very Good
>>>>>>>Fuel: Great
>>>>>>>Tech level: Good.
>>>>>>>Reputation: Bought Corp
>>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. Vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.
>>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 2. 10 psi mat. 2 rare psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Did you update our resources Genie?

Rolled 88 (1d100)

>1 turn till mayhem
Alright, time to batten down the hatches it's that time of year again. Monster mayhem.

Action 1 + 2
Double Down action on having BANE and Jacky prepare our defensive.stealth plan for Monster Mayhem.

Give them Lighter's stealth shields. That ought to make things easier eh?

Ginny, Jal, Lord of War, and Sarah are to assist in preparing defenses/stealth.

Monsters come, humans hide, monsters leave, humans survive.

Bobo or did someone else get stuck in JAL's insane realm?

Expand our water collection network as it is currently resting at "average".

So, anyone got any plans or will we just play this by ear?

Rolled 30 (1d100)

>give the survivors loads of power armor and left over plasma weapons To do the corp scavenging thing
>all hands on deck, monster mayhem in effect next turn, Ginny to activate monster mayhem protocol and tower lockdown, bane is to fortify all outward positions. Jal, go ahead and do whatever you want.

Rolled 97 (1d100)

Vote

Well, currently we'll be locked inside our base for Monster Mayhem for about 7 turns, so no going outside.

This does however give us the opportunity to perform some research on the continuing Super Artillery Project

in addition, we are also converting a nearby former Bandit Cite, now recently discovered as a Black Site prison from Pre-Fall times, into our own secondary base under AI JAL. We can devote some actions that way to finish it up as well.

Plus any other fun stuff that strikes our fancy. Beyond the Super Artillery Project we can also improve our tank designs among any other suggestions.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

Support

I was either not around, or on an extended hiatus for it but uh
>Paramilitary mastery
They do that great?

Rolled 50 (1d100)

My bad.

Its now 10.

"Well he DID have a very powerful psion of ours 'agree' to work with him. We haven't heard anything from him since and JAL 'claimed' that there will be 'improvements'.

Just look what happened at the other personnel we sent over...yes they are much stronger then those under Mindy but in exchange well."

Players finally earned it with Aegis. Things are gonna get interesting if paramilitary is ever selected again.

Wonder if monster mayhem effects our tunnel system, maybe we can get to work on premo quietly in secret. now that we have stealthy light+ Shields for our power armor, I would imagine it would be less impossible.

Here's a pastebin of any heroes and some of our tech
pastebin.com/R9wK3vud

And have a map.

We are the Megacorp Tower in blue.
Our allies, BANE, have a defensive outpost south of us that was recently ransacked but they are rebuilding.
To our east is Artillery Mountain, so named because of the Artillery Bandits that set up base there. We tried to make them our allies for their superior artillery tech but failed. Then they got taken over and we, ah, became vassals of their inheritor (Willingly I might add) in the hopes that we could get Artillery mountain.

Except zombies booted them out, then some crazy shit involving JAL and Bane happened and we were able to drive them back but a psi-storm oepend up on Arty mountain. I'm not sure what'sgoing on with it right now.

To our very south is our newest base, the old Preemo facility which was once a bandit city and our allies until the great Coalition came and wiped them out. Then we took it over and found out they were actually squatting on a hidden Pre-fall super prison that was about to fail since the Super Villains inside were trying to dig their way out.

We decided to make a deal with them to open up the prison in exchange they would show us favor and wouldnt' harm us.

That's where we are right now.

He means we are very good at recruiting/befriending paramilitary, which we have tried to do in between the Food Monster Colloseum, the Paramilitary Hotel, plus regular deals and supplies and extended contact.

Last we heard the slaver outpost was turned into a "smoking crater", which by the way has the local intelligent Ghoul populace annoyed and hungered because it was a key source of human slaves = food.

Luckily we've got a smallfoothold in the Ghoulish community because Bane is allies with some of them (as well as some smart zombies) and we've sold them breeded Food Monsters that imitate human flesh.

Probably tastes about as good as Soy Meat to New York Strip but hey when you're hungry you're hungry.

I am of the opinion we should attempt to expand our population support network. I.e more food, water and meds so that after the Monster mayhem we can just start growing rapidly.

I also feel we should attempt to create more construction equipment in our capital along with massive underground expansions. Filled with the gear needed to make generic medical drugs; painkillers, disinfectants and combat stimulants. All of that can easily be sold to the para-mils, the survivors and anyone else.

Lastly I feel we should prepare as many defences at both our bases as we can because that can only help us in future. Followed by a rapid expansion of our armed forces.

I knew we talked about it, but did we do that ghoul food plan?

I was gonna ask JAL to work on that since he has that bio lab tech.

Focusing on the Super Artillery Project and superior tank designs should be our primary form of defense, with actuall defensive measures as supplements.

Once we have the Super Artillery Mini-factory auto-loaders, we can apply them to guns big and small as superior forms of static defense, on top of being able to load them onto tanks.

Once we have our own standing military, we should be able to expand freely.

We can continue to invest in the Food Monster ecosystem we are growing in the Black Site prison cells for more foodmonsters and water slimes, as for medicine we can have the CEO make additional deals with nearby factions. Possibly for methods we as a corps can replicate and produce en masse.

Once the Mini-Factory Autoloader designs are completed, we can apply them onto a tank design.

Each tank will be able to fire with the ability to constantly reload at a sustained rate. A single tank will be able to suppress an area with endless wave after wave of explosive round.

Altneratively with its rates of fire it can unload multipel shells in rapid fire using the Multiple Round Simultaneous Impact method, upping its firepower by four or even five times.

youtube.com/watch?v=WghCzSKySxA

We can then apply some Psi-tech and integration to our tanks to give them better sensors and communication, allowing one tank to act as a guide beacon for any other tanks within artillery range.

Rolled 52 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 80 (1d100)

This

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Defenses are constructed and finished right on time.

MONSTER MAYHEM AS COMMENCED!

The monsters erupted from everywhere in mass. Soon they started to fight one another and clashed heavily against the ghouls who were feeding upon the zombie dead.

So far they haven't seemed interested in climbing our mountain to reach the tower. Even the flyers are more interested in the carrion field down below.

>Turn 160
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 8 Resource.
>>>>Pop 26k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>Food: Average
>>>>>>Water:Below Average
>>>>>>Medicine: Good
>>>>>>Health: Good
>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.

>The survivors stated that if we could provide them with good weapons, armor, and munitions they will make it a priority to scavenge corp and manufacturing advanced tech.

Seeing that the survivors will look for tech for us. I would say to get those auto loaders quicker we should supply them after the monsters are dealt with. Corp tech we don't have researched yet could speed up production.

We know we need AI from some automation and we lacking in a few other things.

Yeah in reading that they aren't coming near us. This is them from that special place. I love you CEO and you fellow players for making that deal.

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Ah, lovely.
Food and water. Stored resources. And a nice peaceful base. It's wonderful being wealthy no?
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE15tLBdso

Action 1
Assist JAL in restoration of the Prison Base if it isn't done yet. Be sure to use the hidden tunnels.

Action 2
Continue to tend to the Food and Water monster ecosystem, we'll need to grow them in numbers while we can't go out and scavenge.

Rolled 9 (1d100)

Edit.

Action 1
Sarah, Ginny, and Mindy will Assist JAL in restoration of the Prison Base if it isn't done yet. Be sure to use the hidden tunnels.

Action 2
Continue to tend to the Food-monster ecosystem as well as the Water Slimes, we'll need to grow them in numbers while we can't go out and scavenge.

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Yes, this! Let's finish up our second base

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 89 (1d100)

Damn, we need some good rolls for this.

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Backing this

Rolled 2 (1d100)

Sarah and Mindy both ran away screaming from JAL's base only Ginny had the ovaries to stay. According to them all JAL's base...is like a horror lair made of unholy amalgamation of metal and meat. Some of which is oddly fused together somehow rusted even the flesh somehow 'rusts'. Meanwhile its more then just meat down there appears to be plant and mushroom matter as well. As well as all kinds of twisted metals and somehow even tarnished gold.

The prison complex meanwhile has been used as a 'storage' by JAL to store his experiments or other materials. Further down meanwhile they saw what appeared to be JAL's attempts at copying our industrial facilities but somehow corrupted. Twisted partly bio matter infested corrupted mockeries that spew forth corrupted products or at best rampant ones.

Another part was revealed to at first to be a mutant lair(which its disguised as) but in truth harbors a brood nest. One that is somehow of all things 'corrupted'. Normally its brood who corrupts...but somehow this was turned against them. That nest was obviously corrupted and not only that but it was also INFESTED!

With METAL.

Somehow the Brood had its strengths used against it and was forcefully fused together with metal other pieces of tech. Somehow. JAL bypassed the Brood tech interface problem. Thereby creating a corrupted mockery of both.

Nearby a glittering palace was found. Supposedly here our personnel is housed and JAL acquired psi materials fused together with meat and metal to create this 'palace'. Somehow JAL managed to figure out how to make it psi even before harvesting psi materials which he is quite proud of.

Finally at the heart of JAL's 'complex' is a Corrupted Core where madness is so powerful it literally warps reality. Thereby resulting in a place of brilliant chaos. According to MAL this is where he is housed and its effects is breaking reality.

JAL Complex contains:
Infested Prison.
Rampant Factory.
Brood Lair.
Corrupted Core.
Psi Palace.

Rolled 52 (1d100)

Meanwhile during the time Ginny was being traumatized and the other two were running for their sanity.

Our forces worked on tending to the mutated food and drink monsters. Completely ignorant of the horror show going on both outside and inside.

Monster mayhem continues. 6 turns left.
>Turn 161
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 6 Resource.
>>>>Pop 26k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>Infrastructure: Meeting Room. Fish Farm. Hydroponics Bay. Medical Bay. vehicle Bay. Science Bay. Industrial Bay. Corporate Cells. Storage Center. Corp Construction Center. Water Treatment Center. Corp Recycling Center. Logistical Center. Command Center. Processing Center. Gym. Armory. Server Farm. Factory. Nanite Beds. Daycare. Well. Flooded Mineshafts. Fast Food Shops. Ballistics Lab.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

O cool when did we can MAL on this line?

Hm now how can we take advantage of this moment. Maybe we can go digging in the mine shafts.

Then research plasma tech more. Seeing that it's a big seller. Also to keep our hero Bobo from going nuts being that close to madness. I doubt even the clone back us to take damage with stop that for long.

Rolled 17 (1d100)

It was JAL not MAL. Pressed the wrong key.

Dam it. Here I was hoping for more AI of the past.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Action 1 - Research time - Improve our ability to produce/manufacture Plasma guns, or improve the design of the weapons themselves. These are really popular

Action 2 - Continue research on the Super Artillery project

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Remember to include the heroes user!
>Action 1 - Research time - Mindy to improve our ability to produce/manufacture Plasma guns, or improve the design of the weapons themselves. These are really popular

>Action 2 - Ginny will continue research on the Super Artillery project

Rolled 35 (1d100)

Vote

Rolled 47 (1d100)

Support

Research super artillery and the autoloaders

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Rolling

Rolled 37 (1d100)

I'll back ya. Yet after worlds we will need to dig or something for resources.

I like that we use Mindy the psi doctor from the think tank as our hero. I do hope she doesn't get to mad at us. Also at this point I wonder if we should ask other civs to join us and merge. Unless that is to big of a commitment at the point.

Forgot my rill

Rolled 6 (1d100)

How's the psi person doing now that they are free?

Rolled 72 (1d100)

Research commences on fusing psi and plasma.

Meanwhile Ginny keeps working on the super artillery project. Which mostly involves her just making things bigger.

Monster mayhem continues. 5 turns left.

>Turn 162
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Points: 3 Resource.
>>>>Pop 26k
>>>>Military 1k.

"Hey JAL, do you have any resources you can spare? You seem to be growing a lot as is."

If he doesn't, now might be a good time to break out those rare Weapons Tech Materials.

Rolled 94 (1d100)

3 resources left, let's be conservative on those.

Now's a good time to bust open the Weapons Tech Science Material, particularly on the Plasma-Psi weapons because those will be very lucrative and probably be finished first.

Action 1 + 2
Double down on the Psi-Plasma Assimilation. Ginny and Mindy to work on it.

Use 1 Weapons Tech Science Material and 1 psi mat

Rolled 21 (1d100)

"Resources? Yes. Not much use for them to be honest. Given time i can just grow or dig out what I need even psi materials included HAHAHAHA."

"...oh wait I still use them sometimes. Sometimes I use other stuff too!"

"Other times I try to get more."

"Its a cycle."

"ASSIMILATION?"

"FUSION?"

"Err, whoops sorry forgot there's a difference right?

Now's a good time to explain, Mindy, we aren't scientists like you. What's the difference between Assmilation and Fusion?"

Rolled 29 (1d100)

What does 'Assimilation' or 'Fusion' do?

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Its a matter of do you unleash Ginny or JAL maybe both?

"Assimilation is one primary and others being absorbed into it. Obviously one usually takes precedence."

"Fusion on the other hand is more...equal."

Rolled 86 (1d100)

>Assimilation
I feel that would make it so psi weapons act like plasma.

Which would fuck with people when the shoots give off less heat or fly at them in a funny way.

So I'll back new weapons for our psi people.

Important question:
Either way, we'll be able to sell them and others can use them right?

Rolled 37 (1d100)

CEO, what do you imagine will sell better?
Fused weapons made by the INSANE AI?
Or assimilated weapons by Ginny?

Rolled 15 (1d100)

Depends. Psions would obviously be able to use them no matter what but for non psions it depends on how its designed.

"No idea. Ginny would obviously be more reliable but the AI might design something unexpectedly amazing..."

Rolled 27 (1d100)

Very well. . .then I say. . .

FUUUUUUSIOOOOOOOON

Rolled 6 (1d100)

We make some psi batteries and attachments for the gun. We can become the new energizer.

Rolled 32 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 66 (1d100)

Looks like fun

Rolled 24 (1d100)

The plasma psi tech weaponry is completed. The tech is a primarily psi weapon infused with plasma tech. It fires plasma bolts under the control of the user or if its a plasma thrower it includes psi resonating material allowing one to surge the plasma plume with psi.

It is however psi hungry requiring a psion to infuse it with their energies or the usage of psi charged mags to reload in addition to a plasma source.

>Turn 163
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Pop 26k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>Defenses: Fortified Superstructure. Auto Defense Network. Trenches. barbed Wire.
>>>>>>vehicles: Cargo Hover Haulers 4. VTOL Cargo Flyers 2. BB Behemoth. 1 CB Behemoth. BB Drones.
>>>>>>Weapons: Corp Sidearms. Batons. Tasers. Riot Weaponry(limited). Thunder Firearms(Extensive). Primitive(plentiful). Explosives(limited). Black(extremely limited).
>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Home Corp Power Armor(extensive).
>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat. Weapons Tech Science Material 1. 9 psi mat. 2 rare psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Rolled 83 (1d100)

Good. We have our designs.

Now let's work on the other project.

Action 1 + 2
Double Down on the Super Artillery Mini-Factory Autoloader Project we'e been working on for oh so many threads.
(SAM-FAP)

Soon we will be able to convert resources to ammunition directly on the field inside the guns themselves, allowing for continuous sustained fire 24/7 that bypasses the difficulties of ammunition production and transport. We'll be able to make both Super Large versions and small versions for tanks and cannons

Ginny and Mindy will work on the project together. They make a great pair.

Spend 1 Weapons Tech Science Material

Oh, and of course MISSILES. Don't forget the missiles!

Damn guys what if we use our super artillery to decimate a monster mayhem? Given the right payload and enough tubes, combined with a shored up bunker means we could cull mass amounts of the bastards.

Rolled 79 (1d100)

Vote

I think we're all very excited to build these things and test them out.

Rolled 100 (1d100)

Support

Rolled 13 (1d100)

Well there went the mini fab problem.

We finally attained the desperately needed breakthrough for the auto ammo assembly and reloading work done.With that problem it was a simple matter to design massive guns and missile pad designs. Mindy even figured out how to upgrade the control unit to allow someone to 'pilot' what is being fired. Allowing more then simple auto guidance systems. Now are shots can at times be more akin to a suicide drone. Especially the missiles.

Now our artillery pieces have some serious resemblance to their Pre Fall counterparts. The only problem is how resource intensive the tech is. The auto assembly isn't by any means a cheap tech especially with the required heavy duty design it has to use post fall resources instead of Pre Fall material blocks.

Still we can now use garbage and scrap to reload should it ever prove to be necessary.

3 turns until monster mayhem ends.

WARNING
Monsters are finally climbing up our mountain. Bane forces are doing their best to fend them off. Which is easy for the ground ones.

Not so with the flyers.

Rolled 83 (1d100)

That is because they are a hero engineer and scientist. Damn straight they work miracles together. Kinda like what would happen if a commander and some super soldier heroes teamed up at least in terms of sheer ass kicking anyway.

>Turn 164
>>>>>A. Scavenge.
>>>>>E. Build something
>>>>>F. Scout
>>>>>G. Explore
>>>>>H. Your choice
>>>>Pop 26k
>>>>Military 1k.
>>>>>>armor: Armored Vest. Riot Armor(limited). Power Loaders. Thunder Full Body Armor(Extensive). Maticico Power Armor(extensive). Lighter Shields+(limited).
>>>>>>Materials: 1 supply. 1 rare mat.. 9 psi mat. 2 rare psi mat.1 Ultra Rare Psi Mats

Rolled 62 (1d100)

REJOICE! We have the Technology!

Now to just build the beautiful things.

No time for that now, we've got birds to kill and Bane to help.

Action 1
Manufacture Psi-Guns and give as many as Bane wants. All of them if need be, but we have Psi users to think of as well.
Action 2
Whatever forces Bane can spare, no matter how minimal, train our Psi-Users how to shoot properly OR how to act as support for Bane. Whichever one Jacky suggests. Preferably they'd test them out on live targets like the flyers and kill two birds with one shot.

Let's see if we can't use these flying monsters as training and help Bane to boot.

Rolled 16 (1d100)

Addendum. Those are the Fused Psi-Plasma (PlazPsy? PsyPlaz? get someone from the marketing team on a name) guns we had JAL invent