Weird Larp GM

Yo!

I'm going to rant about something I can't rant to anyone else except Veeky Forums. I'm co-writing a larp and my GM is scary

> her, cheerful, perky person
> always smiling, never complaing, imagine the happiest person you know, and then imagine that person to a sugar rush
> awesome person
> wants to GM a larp
> agree, because why not
> game escalates from 40 chars to 100 chars
> she keeps getting ideas and we (me and the 5 ther assistants) try to keep it togather
> it hold, though we have more people willing to ride a horse than we have horses
> no really, people ride horses in this larp
> she wants bandits, two sides, A jolly robyn-hood-type and the basic "kick your ass, take the loot" bandits
> the leader of bandits....
> sweet Jeebus!
> when 16, his mother was gangraped in front of him
> then he was nailed (literally) to a table and told to wantch while they rape his sister
> saved, but got kicked out (literally) by stepfather
> got forcedrafted (1630 was bad time to live in Sweden) to army
> while in battle got pinned down, the other army zergrushed
> trying to catch breath, officer finds him, deciedd AWOL
> instead of death penalty (again bad time to live in Sweden) raped by officer
> "if tell anyone of rape, be told of awol"
> raped many times by the same officer during war
> sent back home, joined to a group of bandits
> doesn't like the big boss, plays around wth women
> lures most of them with him, beat the robyn-hoods unconciuss, leave with their everything
> literally everything, there are 6 chars who start with less clothes for 3 people than nececcary
> bad guy rapes one of the bandit women while unconciuss in middle of all the other unconciuss
> note on char "best sex ever"

Should I be worried?

Is there any more? I wanna see where this goes.

Why does Conan look like he's so excited for Rape Time?

Wouldn't you in his place?

We are now writing the larp. Some poor bastard has to play that bad guy.

But there are other chars:
My idea: a judge who is stern about the law. The law and Bible tell everything you need to know.
Her response:
The judge has taken part in torturing an innocent woman to death on charge of withccraft.

There are three lesbian couples in the game during time when kissing in public can lead to a sentence.

The most virtuous person in the game is literally a whore.

She has arranged so that (in game) most of the young men will be forcefully drafted to war.

yes

The game is played on 18.6. Two weeks. And I don't know how it will end.

Oh and we also have a cult of people worshiping the Old Gods who have murdered humans and cattle in their dark rituals.

But ok, those are on me. I wrote them.

>My idea: a judge who is stern about the law. The law and Bible tell everything you need to know.
>Her response:
>The judge has taken part in torturing an innocent woman to death on charge of withccraft.
Sounds appropriate for the 17th century.

>The most virtuous person in the game is literally a whore.
We're gonna need more info on that.
>She has arranged so that (in game) most of the young men will be forcefully drafted to war.
Who? The dM orthe virtuous whore?

Yeah but Sstill try to find a way to make my judge feel, you know, not torture-rapy...

The whore in question is a woman who was falsy accused of a crime, had to flee from home, and in the new town found out that only asse she had was her ass. So she makes a living as a bdsm mistress for the high lords and rich land owners while wishing she had a better life.

The GM. She has arranged with a history reactment group that they will interrupt the larp and recruit people to war.

Run.

Why? I am user. I am no cardio. She does thriatlon. How far do you think I can go?

I mean from the situation.
This other party is going full magical realm, on top of not keeping the larp people friendly, unless there is a big sign that says "Hey, XYZ topics figure prominently into this larp!".

Horses don't work well in larp, especially when you have people larping the kinds of things you suggest.

Okay, OP has to tell a few things.

The larp is divided in three parts.

There is an angadgement party, there is a pack of travellers, there is a bad of riders.

Travellers and riders will interact with each other, while the party goes on, in the end (4h after the start of game) all the parties will be in same place, and then the horses are gone (ty for the notion >47580800)

>47580781

This is not Family friendly larp. We have an age limit and such...

(OP)
Sorry for typoes, english is not my native.

>9
There is, however, a running theme, and it clearly worries you. That needs to be dealt with in short order.

I know...

But I don't know if I want to or know how to.

The game is happening.

You pull her aside and call her out, bluntly and openly, about your concerns.

I have. And she knows. But this is the game she wants. These are the chars she wants. I have literally managed to remove 6 raes from the gamebackround.

And she has told me that she wants me to be there assisting this.

So, no more good advice?

If you have already talked to her, and she is still intent on doing it, now you need to do for yourself, and that might be distancing yourself.

It's more like, am I selling my soul? I am writing a game filled with rapists, murderers, incest and such. I try to say away from the bad stuff (like I said, several GM:s, 100 chars).

To be more specific, I love working with her. She has great imagination, great ideas, goes all for it.... but when she goes dark, you can see Adolf Hitler walking out with "too much" sign.

On the other hand, if it is her show and this is what she wants - let her go with it. Look, failure is an option.

The exception for OP is if there would be some sort of blowback on him. If there will be then he needs to consider that and take care of himself. If that means politely walking away, so be it.

If you aren't comfortable with this, just walk away. Be cool about it, explain why (or don't) and just walk away from it. Tell her the good things you just told us, tell her you are uncomfortable with the things you are, and do something else with your time.

Actually.... I am not going to walk away...

I didn't come here to dĀ“find a way to bail out, I came here to hear comforting words.

Yes, this stuff worries and disturbes me.

I just wanted to know how f*cked up I am. Since Veeky Forums thinks I'm f*cked, then I am f*cked.

There are several things I am uncomnfrortable with and I have brought them up. And I have changed things in the game. That is not the point.

Assuming that the GM is your girlfriend, my suggestion is that you both need to start seeing different men.

XD

You assume wrong. Nothing romantic between us. She is married to her own husband. And I'm not.

maybe thats her expression to want you to rape her

or rather vice versa

also

>XD

GIT OUT