What some fun ways to roleplay a cowboy/gunslinger?

What some fun ways to roleplay a cowboy/gunslinger?

*What are

Holy fuck am I tired

Make him a gambler, putting points into Gamble is optional.

You say optional, but the risk must be taken.

Watch all of the man with no name movies staring clint eastwood. Learn how to squint. Make a poncho and get a hat. Rollplay the shit out of that.

I'm pretty sure this is the third Overwatch thread in as many days. Is it really that hot an item?

And learn to work a lighter with one hand

They drove the demand for it through conservative beta access, solid game mechanics, pretty involved lore and characters, and an acceptable price (IE, not free to play, pay to win). It's also the first completely new thing that Blizzard has made in almost 2 decades.
So yeah, it's a pretty big deal right now.

Ask me in 14 hours.

>What some fun ways to roleplay a cowboy/gunslinger?
Go fight some Ninja's

I'll be waiting

You could make a batshit insane one like Revolver/Liquid Ocelot

Watch some goddamn western movies, you retarded fagmonkey. Fuck! Is this really that goddamn hard?

make him a traveling undertaker (being undead is optional)

For an actual cowboy, make him extremely knowledgeable about animal husbandry and for flavor have him never shut-up about cows.

For a gunslinger, make him an idiot savant with firearms. He struggles with mundane tasks and really needs a minder to stay out of trouble, but turns into a demon in a gunfight.

>batshit insane
More like the greatest quintuple agent the world has ever seen.

While that's true, you can't really think that he wasn't off his rocker at least a little

some neomillennial goatfucking faggot from Alaska (or "your setting's equivalent", if that makes you feel any better, you big cuck) who actually doesn't know the first god damn thing about being a cowboy/gunslinger and really only bought into it because of all the "dank memes" surrounding it (haha le epic space cowboy funnyman shootymans yeehaw pew pew), and because in reality he knows he's nothing but a weak, scrawny, pathetic, absolutely worthless fuckin wretch and a parasite upon society, and his delusion of thinking he is some heroic vigilante or frontiersman or epic trickshot pro or whatever the fuck is the only way he can distract himself from just how much of an insipid little degenerate bastard he actually is and how he really should just kill himself already

My clock seems to be busted. Care to tell me the time, OP?

that isn't fun at all

IT'S

it's 3 am

well, that's just your opinion, lad

Dude.

What.

11:22 pm from where I'm standing

21:26 PNW time.

In a fantasy setting where guns are all but unknown, alchemists would likely be the ones to invent them. They'd also probably be really secretive and mysterious.

The first gunslingers might be bodyguards and agents to the alchemists themselves. There could be many reasons for them to travel into the world that could result in a lot of fun.

was your stepdad a cowboy or something
hot damn

attack commences in 30 seconds.

You play in a setting where they would make sense and not in a medieval fantasy setting for one.

Make him black or Asian

>ftfy

>not making sense in a medieval fantasy setting

Son, y'all just aint tryin hard enough.

Use matt mercer's gunslinger fighter archetype

get to level 20 for all four of your attacks

dual wield pistols, make sure they're both fully loaded

take your action surge and fire 8 shots in a single turn

make sure you tell your enemies the time