Criticise my Blockfolio and each others!

Criticise my Blockfolio and each others!

Be harsh and tell me how i will fail.

Be kind and tell me how i will succeed.

Also give me tips of crypto i should add!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks similar to mine mate
whered you buy dragon

Bought here:

etherdelta.com/#DRGN-ETH

thanks
how do you get the eth on to there? never used this exchange

Putting in another $12k this week. I’m considering moving some of my BTC to ARK and POWR. Thoughts?

>The ethernal "buy high, sell low"
GZ for buying my Bitcoins.

Pls berate me too

It’s healthy

ENJIN its a easy 15x by next year

you fucking aussie gave me a scare that powr was at .95 cents and eos 5 bucks but its just in your weirdo world money amounts

Where is a good site to buy and store everything? I'm just getting started.

Rate.

My blockfolio isnt working, what do? When I try to add a coin and press save, it kicks me back to the main page with nothing added

Get out of MCO, that coin is worthless.

Aud

Yours looks pretty good, I like that you have a little over half in BTC. Smart man and the alts aren't too bad either. I don't know shit about dragon or elix so can't comment.
That looks a lot like my blockfolio. Miring that firstblood too. Bagholding? I bought a while back, cool logo and name but sold it, I find most gaming/gambling cryptos to be worthless. You going more into alts or are you trying to hoard your BTC?
What is ADA and why do you have so much in it? Also is youre 12k your life savings? Or do you just have a well paying job? Either way, I like ARK personally, 2018 looks to be good year for them.
6 Bitcoin worth and you're only holding .22!! I don't know if I can even call you an idiot because you have much more than I do, maybe you're a genius. I don't know. I do like all your alts other than ODN, I've seen a lot of fud on that and maybe I've just bought into it. How many BTC til you consider cashing out?
I like your style. Is it hard holding just these while watching moon missions on Veeky Forums left and right?

nah, these are comfy holds.
only btc and xmr matters.

Please rate me mates
Cheers cunts

This is mine. Will I be filthy rich in 5 years?

ill take any critiques

0 BTC?? The absolute madman
You going to take profit on the IOTA? No telling if it's going up or down but it had a good run today. Usually would trend back down the next day.