Alright Veeky Forums, now to the hard questions

At what time do you stop hitting that sweet vampire ass?

Age 14.

i want smutfags to go

What do you mean, stop?

i jack it to mean Draco, so I'd say that pulling out isn't gonna happen no matter how fugly it is.

Pic related. Id definitely tap tit.

He draws so little these days.

I'm thinking around 3000 when she just becomes a bat, there would be no ass left to hit.

Never.

Assuming I knew her at an early stage and I somehow lived long enough to see her change like that? I owe it to my waifu to stay loyal in the same way I'm not attracted to your average 90 year old human women now, but if I married and grew old with someone, I'm not a piece of shit.

If I only met her in a later stage? Still hit it if only to say I tapped a horrible supernatural monster and lived. Besides, maybe she has a nice personality or a good body below the neck.

If age 500 had a more full head silver hair but the same face, I'd hit it in a depraved, I-might-die sort of way

When my hips are ashes, my will will have the permission to stop.

500, the hair loss is the deal-breaker for me.

I'd hit it once when she's 18. With a stake.
Sex with monsters never plays out well.

does it still have a pussy after 1k years?
if so, i'd still hit it

I don't know, I've never had sex with monsters NOT turn out well.

fpbp

Hello, succubi internet defense force.
vagina dentata

Never. Grow old together and have freaky bat sex to keep it fresh in the bedroom.

I gotta see the body to give an honest answer. I can more than tolerate a butterface if the body is banging.

Well, they took away their outlet. Some dodnt want to migrate to the other boards.

I'll have to see the ass first.

>not taking steps to ensure the safety of your dick

lol

What a wonderful phrase!

He's working on a game right now called teraurge.
He pops into the /aco/ xeno threads every now and again.

I'll see your vagina dentata and raise you a spiky mating horn.

Are you going to armor it? Don a tiny maile? Enchant it with flesh to stone?

On the one hand, this.

But on the other hand, vampires are mostly callous murderers and manipulators so maybe actually I avoid it if at all possible anyway. I like meandraco because his monsters are largely seem nice enough folks.

Quite simply, she either kills me or i die of old age, and therefore do not tap that in later stages, or she turns me into a vamp, and the same thing happens to me so i don't give a shit. So ultimately how long i tap that depends on how long she's willing to keep me around.

Probably around 400, but then again if I've lasted that long I'm also probably a fucking vampire and it's not like I could do any better (without just using vampire magic charm bullshit anyway). So in theory has the right idea
>Besides, maybe she has a nice personality or a good body below the neck.
She's a literal blood sucking monster user

Why does being a blood sucking monster necessarily prohibit either of those?

In holy fire we trust.

rad that as "thrust"

You've brought an... interesting... interpretation of the holy texts to light, brother. I must contemplate on this.

Sorry, I'm not up on my dank memes. What's this?

But what if blood-sucking is your fetish?

When did Vince McMahon's daughter become a vampire?

Then you deserve death as much as it does

I stop at 300 but pick it back up at 1000.