HST mooninggg

Just announced UN partnership, things are looking good

You're like 6 hours late, user.

Also, good luck holding those bags. HST won't be listed on binance this month. CTO has confirmed it in telegram.

lol sure
still going up for now

Oh no my coin that has a usable product and is making partnerships isn't going to be listed on some pajeet bot controll exchange xd

yeah this is a great buy on kucoin and etherdelta good enough for me. When it hits BitTrex lookout. They have such a great model and a working product.

Lmao I've been in HST since mid Nov. This coin will drop to its support at .00055 in 1 or 2 days, I'm 100% sure. This is the fourth time it happens.

As long as it's not listed on a big exchange, the whales will keep manipulating the price.

This was addressed again and that is not the case any longer. They are looking into it right now.

I bought some during the dip but I'm pretty new to crypto trading. I've got a few hundred on KuCoin but I'm also reading that I shouldn't store them with the exchange. What's considered best practice to keep my coins safe?

MyEtherWallet best girl. NEVER keep stuff on an exchange for any period that you're not trading.

I see. Thanks user, I just figured it's not economical to transfer back and forth if I want to trade due to transaction fees. Could you elaborate maybe why one shouldn't keep it on the exchange? I realize this is heavily unregulated, so is it possible they could just steal my coins?

if the exchange goes down for whatever reason then your coins are probably fucked. I'm storing my HST on MetaMask atm and i'm not intending to move it for a while.

Look up Mt. Gox. Gas (gwei) rates aren't that bad if you move accordingly.

Nimo has already stated his reasons why he didn't want HST to be listed on binance this month.

I doubt that pressure from some members in telegram can change his stance.

Don't forget that he was the one who did not let the team to submit HST for binance's community coin program. He didn't want binance to possibly list HST for free.

I see. Yeah I'm just waiting for them to open on Binance. Would I simply send them from Metamask/MEW once that happens and then trade there and send it back? Thanks for the help again.

yeah something like that. The transfer fee is only about 40 cents anyway. far superior to BTC.

Nimo literally just said in the telegram they've started talking about buying a listing on Binance.

Yeah I also noticed Ethereum is way faster in confirming their transactions. Why do people like BTC so much if it's got higher transaction fees and confirm times?

He said "there's some discussion around it right now".

He doesn't say anything close to "buying a listing" I'm almost 24/7 in telegram. Don't bullshit me.

Tired of cunts like you spreading around FUD just because you missed the pump. Binance will happen and I think it's going to happen very soon.

Lol haha now you've lost your patience.

I'm not spreading fud, I'm stating facts. You're spreading LIES. "Nimo says something about buying a listing" my ass.

You can scroll up and see his chat in telegram on friday. Binance will not happen this month. Deal with it. Hold your bags until next year. I will make money in other coins in the mean time. I will buy HST again a week before new year, just right in time before binance.

IT is very long term project,look at the roadmap .

Ur a huge phaggot