DRAWTHREAD: OILED ABS EDITION

Previous Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6KmxE5h.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting an anchor for the drawfriend who was working on my friend's Gnome Summoner and her Eidolon two threads ago.

Requesting a real smug brown elf wearing white arab robes and a headscarf. He has green eyes with a dark sclera.

He also has a sun embroidered into his shirt and three earrings in his left ear.

requesting a picture of my Magical Girl PC's Kakapo familiar trying to turn the pages of a tome with his feet

Anchor post:
Requesting a female bear cub with a luchador mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred

Requesting a drunken hammer loli.

Think bar brawler only with a Warhammer like three times her size that by all laws of physics she shouldn't be able to wield.

>

Anchor posting here as well.

Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!

Making a request for a Pathfinder Tiefling character of mine. She's a devilspawned tiefling cleric of Asmodeus, having used shenanigans to be lawful good despite having an evil deity as a god. This results in her being rather awkward when people ask her who and why she worships. She's sort of the party healbitch and general buffer.

Appearance-wise, she's in her mid-twenties, preferring to wear her straight black hair long. Her eyes are crimson and glow in the dark, and her skin tone is pinkish, leaning towards red. Like many devilspawn, she has a pair of horns and along tail, the bloodline she's descended from being fairly orderly in that regard

Equipment-wise, she prefers a relatively light leather longcoat, a beautiful orange cloak that drapes over her shoulders, and in her hands she wields an adamantine mace and a heavy steel shield. Around her neck she wears a golden symbol of Asmodeus (the star) which is set onto an iron disc.

Pose-wise, a neutral pose, her looking kind of awkward, or her praying would all be appropriate.

Thanks in advance to anybody that chooses to pick this one up!

i tried m8

not OR but that's awesome

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~

Requesting a grumpy female middle-aged low-rank Ministorum Priest with flamer in one hand and a chainsword in the other.

You better like it this time. Slut.

Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.

Bumping from last thread

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.

Cute!

New thread, new post.

After trawling through the dungeons, the party finally reaches the lich's sanctum. Instead of the evil monstrosity waiting for then on a raised dias in the Big Bad Evil Room, the skeletal mage, wearing loose silk robes hanging off it in a most scandalous fashion, is lounging seductively on a velvet couch in the middle of the room straight out of a harem chamber. It looks to them as the doors shut and seal behind them. Slowly, it beckons them with a bony finger as skeletons play "Careless Whisper" on saxophones in the background.

"Come heroes, dare you enter my evil lair?"

It doesn't need to be the whole scene, but I'd like the lich on the couch at the least.

Hi drawfriends, give me some lewd 'n' titty female tau fire warrior - I'm counting on your creativity pls no /d/ futa shit

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

Hey man, done with this one.
Hi rez:
i.imgur.com/6KmxE5h.jpg

Forgot to post and say couldn't finish it. Drawing the eidolon was tedious and boring for me. Sorry mate, wasn't feeling it.

Looking for someone to do a blue dragonborn sailor. Pretty simple overall, blue dragonborn in a sailor suit, but I'd like him to look more sharky, so less spikes, smoother scales, and general shark head shape, refer to the pic for that.
He'd be going shoeless, with a blue bandana on his head, something between a sash and a kilt around his waist, and have two shortswords on his left hip. I'd like him to be toned, but not really buff.

Any questions, please reply to this post. Thanks in advance if this gets picked up.

What's up ramen? Your work is looking awesome.

Ah, that's fine. She does already have the picture I gave you as a ref, and you finished the summoner which was the important bit so it's all good.

Cheers.
Thanks, been working at it harder lately.

How long does your commission special run?

Anchoring for GERARD

Reposting from older thread:

I'd request a 13th century version of Lovecraft's "Evil Clergyman".

"The newcomer was a thin, dark man of medium height attired in the clerical garb of the Anglican church. He was apparently about thirty years old, with a sallow, olive complexion and fairly good features, but an abnormally high forehead. His black hair was well cut and neatly brushed, and he was clean-shaven though blue-chinned with a heavy growth of beard. He wore rimless spectacles with steel bows. His build and lower facial features were like other clergymen I had seen, but he had a vastly higher forehead, and was darker and more intelligent-looking- also more subtly and concealedly evil-looking..."

The basic idea is that he sits around in one of the big middle european universities and has a hand for KNOWING a bit to much about the unwholesome aspects of reality and instead of shying away , he embraces them.

This includes walking around with a possible half smile and looking at people to long for comfort.

The pictures are mainly references, at least the big and the bottom right one, for clothing and dress style wheras the upper tight one is from a movie adaption of the Evil Clergyman.

If you think something else might fit the material better, please go for it.
I would prefer a variation of the pose of the big picture, with books and scrolls lying about and a close up of his face/portrait to use in tokens and profile pictures.

Thank you very much.

5ever, Or 'til I improve enough that I gotta remake my commission sheet.

requesting pic related as a woman with bandages covering her chest, contemplating her life choices (shoulder angel and devil included) while keeping an elf (gender not important) in a headlock.

Hahahaha.

Include something like that.

Ha, humour.

Bumping this.

Bahahah that title. Nice work!

Reposting this request. Think it's been about a day too...

A greatsword similar to the MLGS from my picture, but instead of a completely solid sheathe of light, I'd like the solid blade visible under several lines of light, straighter and thinner than the Wolnir sword.

If you're kind enough to color this, the light blade would be white instead of the standard blue/green of the MLGS.

REPOST:

I was wondering if I could request a drawing of a Rogue for one of my D&D characters, so here's a description.

He is a red (dark shade of red, kinda like wine, and a bit of a greyish undertone.), fire-breathing Dragonborn with bright, yellow eyes and a rough, scaly head, similar to that of spiky hair brushed back. He is moderately tall by human standards, but still falls short by Dragonborn standards, standing at 6 feet and 2 inches. Due to malnutrition, he lacks the usual burly build of the standard Dragonborn, but still possesses some muscular characteristics and is still quite strong, weighing in at somewhere around 230 pounds. He has scars all over his body of all sizes, from small cuts to deep wounds inflicted by foreign blades that he's recovered from, one of the most notable scars being a long, deep gash that runs across the left side of his face.

For the actual drawing itself, I'd like to see my character sitting at a generic wooden table at an inn, with a mug of ale idly set on the table. along with most of his gear which is covered by his black cloak, save for the short sword on his sheath that rests on his side. He's donning his leather armor and reading an old book titled "Tieflings: Their History and Customs". This event takes place in late Medieval times, and references are in pic related. If you manage to pick this request up, I'm thankful already. WIPs would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks, masked drawfag.

Working on this one.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

Looking to draw cute stuff. Maybe Lewd, I dun care!

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

?

Hello Drawfriends!

I'm wondering if someone can help me draw a werewolf for an upcoming W:tA game.

He's a fuckhuge werewolf with a pelt like the attached wolf (with a few scars here and there) wielding a fuck huge hammer, like the one in the image, and what looks like molten metal veins across his body.

I think I'll get this done today.

How about a female changeling rogue kneeling in front of a little elf girl and patting her on the head?

Requesting miniature human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

a big biker orc girl being flustered n shy?

I'm confused, I did like the first one. I was actually pleased with the art, it was just a style I did not expect to see. Once again, you have my gratitude.

Cute: Kenku Cleric girl crowing at the sunrise, during her morning prayers.
Lewd: The same kenku girl laying an egg at night
Both: The same kenku girl preening her feathers during a bath, singing while doing it...

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

Could you do this?

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

OR here
looks swiggity swag. make sure to go thick on the smug

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

So my friend and I were designing a weapon I had thought of for a character that I can hopefully reuse in several systems before getting bored of her. However, we have the details, just not a good image of what it looks like.

It's a shortened pump-action shotgun that has a revolver-styled barrel and cylinder. However, it's also a flail. The cylinder also acts as the flail head with a chain sort of acting as a guard for your support arm (The hand holding the barrel of the gun) and the press of a button, the barrel pops out ready to swing. Each chamber in the cylinder has an individual pin,that way, when you release the barrel in flail mode and you go to strike a target, the impact pushes the protruding shotgun shell into its chamber, causing the pin to strike its percussion cap, and adding that explosive blast to the blunt force of the flail head.

As for mechanisms, the barrel where the grip is supposed to be able to flip over (that part's apparent). The grip itself slides back and locks the two together. The latter half of the barrel holds the chain in the very middle which is how when it's folded in, you can just snap the cylinder back into place. The chain isn't really acting on a spool, but rather, it's fixed on a loop within the middle frame of the gun. That loop slides in and out allowing the chain to extend, and locks at the very tip giving it its maximum length.

I hope that's enough info for the artists here

!

I have have a request if anyone is interested. It's for my new bard I've just started playing around with. He is in his late 30's or early 40's, bald and a bit out of shape. I picture him looking kind of like the vizzini from the princess bride. He's actually a tailor by trade but he's twin brother and father were both fairly well known bards, so people keep coming to look for him since they've both died. And so because he has three daughters and a wife to take care of, he takes contracts to help pay the bills and keep his shop open.

I have him armed with a crossbow and shortsword, but he's not exactly the fighting type, preferring to keep to the back and buff or the party. He wears the beat clothes the he can make since he views it as good advertisement for his business but also a lamallar cuirass for some protection.

wtf mate? black spiral dancer?

Get of Fenris with a strong as fuck spiritual connection with the totem Firedrake.

Posting an anchor for draw friend from last thread.

I'll take it, stay tuned

Need a picture of an cute young boy with a pair of moth antenna poking out of the top of his head, with medium-to-shoulder length platinum blonde hair, and wearing a simple brown cloak. He's staring at a light hopelessly entranced.

Thank you!

Posting an anchor

I hope it's okay to ask other drawfriends since this should lead to future deliveries but I'm going to get a tablet tomorrow. The intuos pro Small is at the same price than a non-pro (intuos art or comic) Medium version. For someone who is starting out on digital (but taught and practicing traditional for a long time), is it more sensible to favour size over "pro-ness"? That's sort of my gut feeling.

Hope you're still around seneschal user.
Posting an early WIP. I'll try and get it finished sometime this weekend.

Hot damn! OR here. What you've made already is super awesome! Can't wait for more!

I started off with an Intuous4 myself, not a pro version. I'm not entirely well read on the differences, but it seems to mainly be the programmable buttons and maybe some differences in power? But with your first tablet and foray into digital art I think more size to work with is better for you than the small flashy details

Sorry about the wait! Here you go.

WOW! thank you so much! this is stunning!

hello! i would just love to see a picture of my NPC! if i could have an image of her working on a large cyberpunk looking piece of equipment in a dirty, cluttered garage like shop. maybe dirty her up a bit to make it look like she has been working for a long time?

I'm soon to embark on draft 2 of a manuscript and I'd like something done of one of the protagonists.

She's a gray goblin about three feet tall with pointed ears and claws. Like all goblins in this setting she is hairless but nonetheless on the "cuter" side of the spectrum (and why that is so is actually a plot point), with big eyes, a nub of a nose, and a mischievous grin. She wears only a burlap sack tunic and a quilt-cloak. It's not a quilt that's a cloak, it's a cloak crudely stitched together from pieces of other people's quilts that she liked.

Like most goblins in this story she's quick, curious, and very sneaky, but she's also unusually brash and loud for her kind. She is inadvertently responsible for the main character getting thrust into the center stage of civil war and politics against his will, and helps him out because she feels it's important, although she herself can't tell you why. She spends her free time exploring and getting hot and bothered by humans and their stupid impressionistic artwork.

Alrighty, reposting again~

Can I have my female drow from Forgotten Realms/D&D3.5 drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose? She's a darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee at the start of the game, but after Eilistraee's death on 4e lore times she turns to Corellon Larethian's cult and she abandons her robes, wearing instead some brown leather light armor, check the picture for exact references (I made the character on SL)

She normally carries 3 Bastard swords (Eilistraee's prefered weapon), two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she prefers to carry one on her hand while the other two are "dancing" in the air (though she can dual wield while just one are "dancing too), she leaves a free hand for using divine spellcasting or for ranged damage with her hand crossbow, which has poisoned darts like the typical drow crossbow

Here's an idea, if you're requesting art, actually stick around if you're serious about it getting delivered. I don't mind the practice but if I pick up a request and don't get any feedback, feels like I could've put that time to actually helping someone with a delivery and gotten feedback out of it.

DAZED

REELING

>female bear cub
Either this means something other than the animal or I'm confused as to why you needed to specify the cub being female, it's not like you could tell with animals that young. I probably couldn't tell the difference between adults either.

That's where I'm going with this.

Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.

Honestly it was just a bit of flavor, I wasn't intending it to be read into.

You already got your request and it was pretty damn glorious, user.

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

nah m8 he wants the wife in there now

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.

Greetings drawthread. I'm looking for additional interpretations of this character, a cat-masked bardic necromancer.

At this stage of the campaign he has been essentially possessed by an old Autumnal god (think Jack-O-Lantern motifs, autumn leaves, candle flames etc) and the mask has become animated and seems to have fused with his face.

What exactly he is up to is free game, but I love to see this guy done in different styles.

please indulge him then, Mimic

Here with a worldbuilding request for my homebrew setting. The drow in this setting are heavily Egyptian themed in dress and culture, worshipping the dead and mummifying them, believing their queen is the living embodiment of their god, whole song and dance. Hell, they basically live in an ancient underground tomb-city. I'd love to have a reference to show my players of the average Drow warrior, possibly have a few more requests to throw out if anyone's interested in this one. Female, because I like boobies and I'm not ashamed of it.

Most stuff's in the ref, Generally a more realistic style would be referred.

Bumping from the other thread.

I'd like to request an art for my character of the Naruto D20 campaign that I'm currently playing.

The references are in the picture. It's basically Kakuzo (the character from the left) with fairer skin and the blue eyes and red eyeliner detail from the bottom left. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but with the red armband still on and the horned forehead protector just like the one in the right.

Thanks in advance.

Think i could get a picture of this girl standing casually in a nice summer dress? preferably something light blue with maybe some white/yellow flowers on it. but i want her hit to stay up in the ponytail and the hat on her head please. thanks!

Heres a maid halfling from a request in previous thread. Kinda busy lately so heres what i could cook up, hope u like it

WIP

You did a great job, and I really appreciate your hard work, especially while you were busy. Thanks again!

fucking dope

Reposting my Ogryn from last thread

DAHNKAY

OR here - thanks a lot!

oh, it's you again, i remember you from months (maybe years?) ago

always wondered if your character is a dirgesinger from the libris mortis book

Here is a basic pass at it. Slapped some colour on the first sketch because I wanted to see how that looked, but I'll be cleaning it up with actual lines later.

alright, cool!

Done.

Months, though approaching a year now I think. He isn't based on anything specific, not familiar with the reference, but now I'm curious!

FABULOUS
thank you drawfriend

There this time without 100% reference pic in it