Post your Chad steps/leaps

New Paradigms only

My benis is showing

only virgins dont go all in every trade

havent had one on the upside for about 4 months

Daily reminder that posting your blockfolio in BTC is the only objectively correct way of measuring your performance and using USD is objectively wrong.

Broke 70k this week

TIL another reason not to be ashamed of my virginity

>inb4 I have to go back

Daily reminder that you're a complete idiot

>shitcoin rallies 10%
>bitcoin rallies 50% same timeframe
>your shitcoin is now worth objectively less bitcoin
>you consider this a "gain"

2017-era newfags make me laugh so fucking much

>24hr gain: 20,000,000%
nothing personal kids

>coin X outperformed coin Y, why haven't you just held onto coin X you retard huehuheuhuhe

I don't measure a stock portfolio in how many Apple shares they're equivalent to. Who gives a shit what BTC is? What matters is how much money I have to buy things like food, or a car, or a house.

>Haha lets measure in satoshis for an objectively shit an ancient blockchain that has no use case and is an entirely speculative market haha what could go wrong

buttcoin absolutists are the worst

the argument holds true when the coin in question is Bitcoin, aka the only coin that fucking matters, retard. It's also the main pair for like 90% of all shitcoins so being long alts is essentially just being leverage long bitcoin anyways

and you'd have more if you just bought and held btc, the objectively easier thing to do, instead of trading away your wealth and calling it a "gain".

Still a Chad leap...But the usd is a multiplier and doesn't show the full story.

also

>comparing stocks to cryptoCURRENCIES

yes, you DO measure the value of your currency against others, you retard. That's why currencies are always quoted in pairs. And you're long the shittier of the pair.

>aka the only coin that fucking matters
>this is what bitcoincucks unironically believe in

>haha lets measure our worthless shitcoin in measures of bitcoin, the only coin that objectively matters with the largest crypto use case and the most highly liquid market in the world

non-ironic shitcoiners are literal cancer and I can't wait for the impending crash to wipe you all out

I wonder if they will still worship their shitcoin when each node will require its own dedicated dyson sphere for proof of work come year 2021

ring me up when institutional players can trade DOGE futures, faggot

>largest crypto use case
>mfw someone unironically says this near me when Ethereum exists

(((sustainable growth)))
It's enough, user-kun. You've convinced us that you're a double-digit IQ moron.

Somebody's holding iota

I wonder if you will still consider it a gain when your shitcoin is worth 1 satoshi but more in "USD" terms

>implying Ethereum's only tangible use case is as a platform for scam ICOs
>implying the runup wasn't a direct result of idiots like you buying ETH to throw at shit projects
>implying ETH is a currency and not a commodity that has no business being this highly valued

The only one with the two-digit IQ in this thread are the brainlets like you calling losses "gains"

Help me out guys, running out of brainlet wojaks.

>I wonder if you will still consider it a gain when your shitcoin is worth 1 satoshi but more in "USD" terms

Believe it or not, people use fiat to make purchases. Or are you one of those people who think that tulipcoin is going to start being accepted at grocery stores with its 30 min transaction times? Fucking kek.

>implying the runup wasn't a direct result of idiots like you buying ETH to throw at shit projects
>he UNIRONICALLY believes a market where people only buy bitcoin to try and sell it for higher and has no other use is completely healthy and won't bust at any minute

Generally, devolving into memeposting means you've got nothing left of substance to say. Which is understandable since your position is objectively wrong on the issue

>spend 1 BTC on ETH 3 months ago
>worth 0.5 BTC now
>"Hey new USD ath!"

what level of mental gymnastics is necessary to convince yourself that's a gain?

No, it's because you're a certified moron and anything I'd say your brainlet wouldn't be able to comprehend anyway. So I'll make fun of you instead.

Ayyyy

>what level of mental gymnastics is necessary to convince yourself that's a gain?

Because my entire portfolio isn't staked on the fact that the Bitcoin money train is going to keep going (hint: it won't). Your satoshees are going to be worth dirt soon enough, and your entire portfolio has been based around gaining sats. Guess who is getting pink wojak'd when the bubble pops? Fiat/ETH traders, or bubblecoin normies?

yo check these sick ETH gains bro! new highs!

Bitcoin is the only crypto worth measuring in USD since it can't trade against itself. I can hedge into fiat too, no problem, since the BTC/USD fiat market is like 10x bigger than ETH/USD

And what do you think is happening to the shitcoin market when BTC tanks, faggot? It's going right down with it.

>shitcoin X outperformed coin Y, therefore shitcoin X will outperform coin Y in the future as well

What do you mean bro, I only posted sick gains. There weren't any losses there bro!

I made BANK on LTC too!

>It's going right down with it.
Yes, and Bitcoin is not coming back after the fact. I will just buy up more ETH and alts after the inevitable bubble pop. Your post alone suggests your mind set doesn't see farther than a couple of months ahead. Every thing else will recover over time as they adopt other trading pairs (Mostly ETH) ETH itself, other shit coins, other block chains that mostly trade in fiat (like Ripple). Your shitoshis are not coming back after the next big crash mate.

I was fudding all along. Bitcoin is the best. Please go all in, it will keep rising forever. $10 trillion cap in 2 months, I promise. Nothing will go wrong.

Yes because historically alts have always managed to come back before bitcoin, if at all. Right. I'm sure "this time it's different!", though.

Also I guess I'll just stick to these sickkkk alt gains in the meantime while the getting is good.

It will rise more than alts, and crash less than alts. That's all I need to know.

Historically bitcoin wasn't a piece of shit bubble coin that was severely hindered by proof of work. A literal pajeet in a hut can make a more efficient scam coin in 24 hours than what bitcoin is right now.

The only chart that matters. Holding yourself to any other standard is just handicapping yourself since making USD gains in this market is ridiculously easy.

If you use USD you just need a crutch to hide your terrible trading performance and it's okay, but you just need to own up to it. If I wanted relative returns I'd go to the fucking stock market

Then I guess that tells you how much the market gives a fuck about "muh tech", and the market is always objectively correct. You either adapt to the new way of thinking or get left behind.

Yeah, because the market is always right and definitely hasn't created bubbles and crashes in the the past! Haha, perish the thought!

Doesn't matter. The market is the standard you hold yourself to and trade against. If you try and short a bubble and get liquidated before it blows up, you gonna call that a gain too when it crashes, you fucking moron?

>new way of thinking
You mean the old way.

The thought that bitcoin represents more of a digital gold/store of value is a newer way of thought than the traditional peer to peer currency that was envisioned by the old timers. The fact that people still cry about muh bitcoin tech, muh dinosaur coin is evidence of a brainlet population unable to change their ways of thought though the market continues to prove them wrong

It's kind of sad to watch and as much as you try and help, they need to learn this lesson for themselves.

>The market is the standard you hold yourself to
And the market is in a bubble. You're trading for sats an an ATH in a bubble for a crypto that will never fully recover. You WILL get pink wojak'd.

>you fucking moron?
You have 10 seconds to explain why buttcoiners are so defensive about their shitoshis.

Also:
>New way of thinking
Fucking ironic m8.

>You WILL get pink wojak'd.

No, because I'm already 50% cash and continuing to sell incrementally on the way up. What WILL happen is that WHEN the bubble bursts (and I've never denied it's a bubble), alts ARE going to get AT LEAST as rekd, and all the correlations will converge to 1. You won't be able to hide anywhere except cash. And your fucking tech will matter exactly 0 at that time.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why buttcoiners are so defensive about their shitoshis.

Because this year has seen the world's largest influx of normie cancer into the crypto space, and now every Tom, Dick and Harry who couldn't care less about a "blockchain" in 2012-2013 has an opinion on why shitcoin X/Y/Z is a "bitcoin killer" because of some new "revolutionary tech"

You absolute faggots stand on the shoulders of giants and call yourselves tall. You're nothing but a cancer to this space and until you shut the fuck up and learn about how things work you have no right to an opinion that isn't ridiculed by those with more than two brain cells to rub together

You might be the biggest niggerfaggot to ever browse biz

Congrats, enjoy your satoshis while smart people accumulate ark, req, eth, omg, link and other actually useful blockchain projects before the masses get in

You'll be the faggot who gets rekt when btc trading pairs die out and we can use dex for trading or someone like coinbase adds new shit and enables stuff like usd/ark pair. Then no one will give a fuck about your nigger tier satoshis

>buy into my pyramide scheme so I can dump on you later
So that's the new paradigm of buttcoin.

This does count?

>USD

nope

I really hope you remember the mentality you held when you made this post, many months from now when it all comes crashing down and you realize exactly how wrong you were and how right I was. And I hope it fucking stings.

You're getting dumped on regardless of what you buy. Might as well pick the winner.

The tech is revolutionary, faggot.

Read a fucking white paper for ark, chainlink, omg, neo, rcn and tell me they're all "shit coins xD"

Look at the money and the people backing some of these projects, idiot. A lot of them are worth multi hundreds of millions and some are in the billions and you dismiss them as if they're dogecoin. Pathetic.

>You won't be able to hide anywhere except cash. And your fucking tech will matter exactly 0 at that time.

Except ETH, SALT and Ripple.

>You absolute faggots stand on the shoulders of giants and call yourselves tall.
Because buttcoin is an ancient piece of shit that is supported by pure speculation, you even said you didn't deny it's a bubble. You honestly just sound like a defensive fuck wit at the moment resorting to insults to confirm to yourself that you haven't made a mistake.

I hold far more respect for DOGE than any of those abject shitcoins you just mentioned.

>ancient piece of shit that is supported by pure speculation

quoth the 2017-era newfag who just learned about crypto this year and knows it all. Every alt owes their entire existence to Bitcoin and the fact that it was the first, and still is the longest and strongest blockchain in existence. Alts are nothing by comparison besides a speculative token to trade with to increase one's Bitcoin stack. That's IT.

Dude, it's not gonna come "crashing down" if/when btc dies out. Did the internet stop when MySpace faded into the abyss? Nope.

Ark, neo, omg, eth, iota don't need btc to be the "king" or even to exist at all

Btc dominance has been on a steady decline for a while now. Thank God. I'll celebrate when it hits 25% on its way to sub 5% levels.

I bet you were really happy when ETH came within a hair's breadth of flipping BTC. How'd that turn out? How many BTC have been destroyed due to shitty contract design or implementation?

>Every alt owes their entire existence to Bitcoin and the fact that it was the first
Wow, I guess I should continue using the Apple II computer from the late 70's because all computing owes it because it was da first :^))))) who cares if it's old, slow, and shit?

>even though btc dominance has been in a long, steady decline, all Alt coins are shitcoins whose ONLY use is to increase muh satoshis and I always keep at least 75% of muh portfolio in king, digital gold btc xD

Reddit: the post

nice reddit spacing faggot

Nice trips, but I'm sure even you knew how retarded that comparison was when you typed it out.

how's your altfolio working out for you? I've just held majority BTC all year and likely outperformed you. That's gotta sting tbqh

Btc dominance is on a permanent decline, no matter how much you'll try to deny it. Just a matter of time before it's sub 50%, then sub 25% and then below 5% where it belongs. Get fucked, kiddo.

Even dogecoin has made me money. This is a bubble.

the final outcry from someone with nothing of substance left to say.

I've been getting JUST'd from 1 BTC all day

Fuck off, we don't take kindly to your kind.

Dominance isn't even an important figure. The pie continues to grow because people are pumping out worthless shitcoins and forks at an alarming rate. As long as king BTC continues to hold the biggest slice of this growing pie (it will), then that's all I need. No shitcoin is ever going to grab a larger slice of that pie, though.

>Nice trips, but I'm sure even you knew how retarded that comparison was when you typed it out.
Thanks for the check - but explain to me why it's a retarded comparison. Blockchain is based on technology - and it either has to keep up or get left behind in the dust like everything else in the tech industry. Simply saying "Bitcoin was the first, therefore we should all measure by it" is a ridiculous standard. But your right, the different is Apple could keep making better technology to keep up with the market. All bitcoin can do is keep making more ridiculous forks like "Bitcoin Omega Final Solution" while Ethereum will get proof of stake in about 6-7 months.

So I decided to stop lurking for a moment just to say... "I agree with you."

My altfolio is fine, I've been busy stacking up ark and staking it and getting more link and req

Have fun with your declining btc dominance, nigger. Alts will end up as the master race. Just a matter of time.

My one month 2x chad leap.

>the pie is growing because of worthless shit coins, not because of innovative and useful blockchain projects such as neo, ark, and link

People are actually this dumb

>btc dominance won't continue falling, I swear

Sure, sure. Keep your satoshis, maybe one day you can trade them for some pogs after btc crashes down to sub 1% market dominance

I guess people differ on what they feel an acceptable rate of change is. Regardless of whether or not this is a bubble, the market is clearly picking the winner it always has, and the alt explosion this year was directly a result of that speculative cash info, but flash-in-the-pan success doesn't make you a bitcoin killer. The BTC network effect is too strong.

good luck, you'll need it.

>shitcoin
>innovative project

pick one and only one, forever.

Also it's fucking ironic that you complain about worthless forks when you're a btc shill

No coin has had more retarded forks than btc due to their own stupidity and lack of actual tech progress. Stay true to "the vision" and see how it ends up. Oh, how about when the btc legacy chain almost died a few weeks ago and tx took 30 hours and cost a fortune? Tick tock, faggot

>flash in the pan success
>most big projects are only now (from q4 til spring 2018) reaching the initial product rollout stage

You're an eternal nigger and a faggot.

You sound like a retard who dismissed btc at $1 as a flash in the pan. Funny how the tables have now turned and your beloved btc is a piece of shit about to be ravaged by eth and the Alt master race

I'm sure you understand that the open-source nature of Bitcoin allows anyone to fork it. It's not BTC's fault that it's so popular that literal leeches want to ride coattails off it's success. As an existing BTC holder I've gotten airdrops of all these shitcoin forks for free and enjoyed taking the BTC of others. The dividends have been great!

And I'm sure you know how easy it is for several whales to spam the mempool and pump a competitor to instill fear. It's just whether or not you're smart enough to see through it. Weak hands get weeded out.

Despite your delusions, I'm afraid it's just never going to happen. Come to peace with it now before it destroys you later. Satoshi bless.

Also holdings