IOTA will be a top 3 cryptocurrency

Purely based on tech, application, real world adoption and financial backing.

The big 3 of crypto will be
1) Bitcoin
2) Eth/Neo (or some smart contract coin alternative)
3) IOTA (tangle tech, speed of transactions, already seeing real companies use and partnering with them, Devs will migrate to iota when they realize smarter tech)

Bonus:
4) Monero (or some privacy coin alternative)
5) USDT (or Some sort of ecoin backed either by fiat or precious metal)

of these IOTA is probably at its earliest stage and can rival eth for most useful, especially when IOT devices become more prevalent in our culture over next few years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY
bittrex.com/bundles/balanceViewModel?v=agnLBK_JHXwTqYDqUh32AsY-K7ZMpjfvhFm5-sNs_fE1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also IOTA does also have smart contracts but i do not see it overtaking either ETH or NEO at that department

Link will be in the top 10. Never forget

You guys are working around the clock on the IOTA shilling

Happy to be owner of one giota.

It's my first moon mission. We're just excited

Just be smart and know when to get out. Don't let this end like NEO

WE NEED MORE IOTA THREADS. Sitting at 100% gains right now. adding 2k more into IOTA and going ALL IN! ALL EGGS IN ONE BASKET! NONE OF THIS DIVERSIFYING BONDS SHIT! youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY

See you on alpha centauri

LOL it just started dumping

iron hands will prevail

what do you mean?

This is what I mean. Anybody who held onto NEO after July 12th essentially lost potential gains. Obviously you can't call the top, but just don't get too greedy

I meant August 12th whoops

Neo is a scam though.

i can't believe people still can't see the difference. i guess the lambo money has to come from somewhere

bittrax adding iota. More exchanges will follow. Get in now while it is still early. Other faggots stay poor.

bittrex.com/bundles/balanceViewModel?v=agnLBK_JHXwTqYDqUh32AsY-K7ZMpjfvhFm5-sNs_fE1

never baught iota, help spread the fud memes, saw it super pump tonight, Sat their, watching it, waiting... shorted at the very top. i win! :D

>3) IOTA (tangle tech, speed of transactions, already seeing real companies use and partnering with them, Devs will migrate to iota when they realize smarter tech)
Please tell me how IOTA is better than an ether test net?
And have you tried running an IOTA node?

5 trillion times a thousand coins

developer can wipe wallets at anytime

no thanks shill-sama enjoy your dead cat bounce though

>i win! :D
the very small battle, but you'll lose the intergalactic armageddon super war

>developer can wipe wallets at anytime

Source

You forgot Ripple.

Who else bought the top?

I sold at 21500, when that first dump started. The fact that its recovered this much is still pretty crazy. 21000 at time of post. You might still have a chance, at least to break even.

possible, but i;'ve found it much more profitable and safe waiting for the big crashes

you seem like the real deal, what you think about musicoin?

it is a good strategy. typically, if you're wrong, you're only wrong a little. if you're right, you're right big. i used to do the same with traditional stocks before the '08 crash. i just don't have to worry about making quick gains now so i just chill and watch gains.

I lose a few fingers here and their, but i can close positions fast enough that when the real dip comes its all worth it.

bought at 220000

feels indifferent man

How low is this dip going to be, is my question.

Hell if I know. It's a neat idea, but I don't see specialized industry currencies making it in the long run. I also have no idea what these 'value-added services' for it are going to be which will need to be in demand for the coin to have any real value to anyone

The cat is made of rubber

Wait a minute, it says fucking antshares next to the first IOTA

thanks

I like gird and lbry too, but like them more than musicoin since they already function. But I don't know if they are going in the right direction in terms of growth maybe lbry.