How do lamias stay in shape?

How do lamias stay in shape?

Curling?

Squats and pullups

By eating young men.

Planet fitness black membership across the planes.

Calissssssssthenicssssss

Swimming

bobsleding

Cool Runnings Snake People Edition?

no bobsled required

By going weeks between meals like all snakes.

>A snek's tail is pure muscle
>Just to get from one side from a room to another, they need to do what boils down to crunches

Or skeleton

no that's too spooky

Reptiles dont eat as much as us. Harder to get fat.
Also their whole body is basically one big fucking muscle that they have to use whenever they want to do pretty much anything.

Belly dancing.

Stretches, of course.

Skateboarding then?

Don`t snakes almost exclusively use some sort of tonic muscles, like mammal gut muscles?

By not drinking soda and eating fast food/ready meals in front of the computer all day.

More like snakeboarding, am I right?

My god! I had no idea lamia were as active as all that. Here I've been mentally dismissing them all as lazy rock sleeping half-reptiles. Skate on you crazy belly dancing she-snakes!

Moving that hefty mass ought to take a lot of energy too which means a big food intake.
I'd say they don't eat for pleasure simply because they have to get so much energy to even function anyway.

8 Minute Abbs, multiplied by number of abbs, divided by 6.

>yfw you realize there are no Lamia on Veeky Forums

Yeah, but their baseline consumption is a lot lower, relatively speaking.

I'm gonna step on all the fucking snakes

I want to hug the snake

They constrict a giant version of one of those grip exercise things

The same way as most people in fantasy settings.
Work.

Swimming. Of course the water temperature needs to be higher than usual so that they won't get all sleepy and accidentally drown.

Also other physical exercises.

I'm now imagining a snake coiled around a body pillow patterned with his favorite waifu trying to explain it away as exercise equipment

This is why we need to be working harder on genetic engineering. Exactly this.

some of them don't, OP. Don't fatsnekshame

>you will never hug the snake

By avoiding polymorphy

They crush small trees. That's how you find their lairs, look for strangled trees.

Because contrary to what Japan thinks they aren't snake people?

>tfw no qt lamia gf

daily reminder that "naga" is more accurate of a term

plus nagas are technically dragons, so that's cool too

How do you?

I'm alright thanks, Satan.

Lamia was beautiful, Zues paid her a visit, Hera turned her into a monster that eats children. Standard greek Myth. She occasionally was portrayed as a snake monster.

Hey uh Satan, while you are here, what can I trade for making a real waifu that loves me
Is it orphan souls, because I can get orphan souls
Just name it

You fools, thats no regular satan, thats super satan.

Hey I don't care, so long as he takes payment in orphan souls

Heh. I spent all morning fishing and tossing sunfish to diamondback watersnakes foraging along the shoreline of a local pond. Then I had sushi.

First post best post.

You know, it almost sounds to me as if you acquired an amount of either wholesale orphans or just the orphan souls and are now looking for the way make a quick trade for something more convenient...

I'm going to be honest, you got me
I didn't think the damn things would be so hard to keep alive
Operation free labour is too much trouble and I would rather trade them for a custom waifu

How animals stay in shape in general?

My cat was probably the laziest thing on the planet but he could still jump many times his height and was never even remotely fat.

Lets see... for that you will need:
A hair from a woman's beard,
A father's breastmilk,
And the semen of a man who has never fapped.
Once you have those we can move on to the next step.

They are pretty Snexy

>you will never cuddle with a snayyk
;_;

How do you rattle your snakes Veeky Forums ?

According to that picture I do it by wiping out her people with disease and prolonged warfare while also encouraging division and rivalries between others of her kind.

By going west and taking over the land.

Also as a lion.

Immense amounts of rape.

Immense amounts of wrap

Perhaps I should have opened with this one.

Raise her to grow up big and strong and never let any boy hurt her, ever.

>big
>strong
>woman
yeahokay.

>Tony Snake

Except naga is masculine. Nagini is feminine. Anyway, no one really gives a shit, indiaboo.

>belly dancing
>3 key movements
this shit ain't dancing

Whoa, is this actually a thing?

I might want to start hunting Lamias now.

Lamias a cute! A cute!

I'd stick my reproductive organ in her corresponding reciprocal.

Ya lost me, partner.

Vore pls stay
Wouldn't that make them chubby sneks though?

Still one size category larger than a human.

Well, if young men were to just wander in, sure. But a lot of work has to go into acquiring and subduing them properly.

She's big, she's strong and she's a woman. This is why monstergirls will always be superior to humie girls.

Why is Miia so perfect? She's cute as fuck but not so much that she becomes a moeblob.

I dunno man. I could like, open a window on a cold day and she'd go weak.

lmao

also immense amounts of rape

... off to /d/

Miia a shit, the only worse girl is Mero

How can you have such shit taste?

>superior to humie girls.
Wrong. Everyone knows man is the best monster.

>"her people"
>implying "her people" weren't their own worst enemies
nice one

>A hair from a woman's beard,
Simple enough, just find a female bodybuilder or circuis freak.
>A father's breastmilk,
MtF trans who already impregnated a woman.
>And the semen of a man who has never fapped.
Much harder, but your best idea is going to an Amish city, finding the staunchest person there, and milking him somehow. Alternatively, someplace everyone is too malnourished to fap.

You can actually get any man's breasts to lactate, with proper stimulation. The glands are there, they're just much smaller than on women so you wouldn't get much milk.

I like how she's holding the meat in the first part of the sequence like she's going "hey, look what I can do!"

Rare to see a female of a lamia that isn't just a human with animal bits sewed on. Me gusta.

That's the viper/snakeman (snake-woman?) alien from Xcom. Although I've seen a few fully serpentine lamias, as well as one who have human upper torso but the scale and other snakelike traits like eyes and fangs are present in the upper body as well.

Stop searching for the term 'lamia', and start searching for the term 'naga' (or 'nagini', if you want to be like that pernickety user from before).

FurAffinity actually has some really good artwork on there, if you use the right terms, filter off the NSFW, and ignore the technically SFW, NSFW-implied fetish stuff.

Also, it's basically impossible to determine a male snake from a female without looking at their genitalia. Boobs-on-a-reptile be-gone!

Blurred out because blue board.

I still don't get tits on thing that's more snake than human.

Sucking cock