Elixir +167% last week

This thing has been climbing the whole of last week. Are you not paying attention? The market cap also doubled and yet still only 5 million.

MVP soon
New site up this week with dev names
Six times more volume compared to last week and rising.

Proof

go ahead and buy now so you can sell low again.

Non-ICO funding (hence the small cap) yet the devs have been working for months, delivering weekly updates like clockwork.

If you think this is a regular pnd you are more deluded than Arkies. Smart money is moving in.

This shit baffles me, I hate this market.

Got in this shit on the last P&D. Bought around $0.31. Proceeded to tank to $0.03. Lost about $3k.

Held until now, finally almost have my money back. I hate /biz sometimes. Thoughts on this shit long term?

Why does it baffle you? Are you one of those salty victims of the earlier pnd? This project actually has substance.

But it's a scam right? You got burned and it's totally not your fault right?

I got burned on the pnd. Wish I bought a day later and I'd be up 3x right now. Now I'm almost back to where I bought it.

I understand if you're gonna free yourself from your bags. But consider sticking around. With this small mcap it can easily go around a couple of times more now that delivery of the mvp is nearing.

this will moon

That's the secret user, it only goes up when you get out. Because they know when you got out.

The devs are so efficient it's amazing.

That october PnD aside, if you can't see by now that this is going to pull a x10 in the next few months then you're fucking dense.

x10 is even a conservative estimate.

woohoo maybe i can make my money back :\

It amazes me how many people got burned. I wasn't here for that pnd but I can imagine the shilling was huge. I got in after the pnd so I don't have any hard feelings toward this coin. Currently up 350%.

Explains the instant hostility whenever I drop the logo or the name, lol.

well yeah, million dollar cap. shit shilling, and looking at the volume and btc value, they're going for round 2.

Considering how steady this is going up I don't think this is a pnd. It's not blitzkrieg style.

This.

This is not a spike but a steady increase.

inb4 confido x2

If this is the case I'll pull a McAffee and eat my own dick.

Ok you fucking maximimalist shill, youre all the same

>maximimalist

I can't believe I bought this crap at the peak of the last pump.

Anonymous devs. Product that could only possibly appeal to criminals.... should I just sell now?

Here's pajeet everyone give him a hand. What are you going to say now? Buy your shitcoin? This thread is for elixmen

Very bullish, it's at the ground floor and the devs seem great. Every update that drops will make the price soar

Why do you think this will this 10x? Besides that the marketcap is low...

There's very little competition in this space honestly, they're going to make lending normie tier easy with an app.

I just sold 3k of it yesterday when I got my losses back. No thank you, I'm staying in btc.

If the devs are so great why are they anonymous?

They're about to post their team on the website, they've just been steadily working these past months and showing us the progress they've made and its definitely promising. Give it a few weeks

This has become a fucking meme. Why would they do 0 marketing and work for months without ICO funding? Worst scam ever.

Besides... the site with their names on it comes online within two weeks.

Oh I get it. The devs are actually Kim Dotcom, Notch, and John Carmack!

MOOON!

If this is true then I'll donate all my elix to charity.

Devs are more like from th US.

It is finally our time. We held strong through the pump, we held strong through the dump, we believed in the project, we are the few, the proud, the ELIXMarines.

elixx.... makes me boner !