Lets talk about Hero Forge

Lets talk about Hero Forge

My new grey plastic models came in and they are perfect. They nailed all the small details, especially the faces, and they are in no way fragile. I'd compare them to the Malifaux models, and worlds better than anything Privateer press (probably the absolute worst "plastic" models I've worked with, since I haven't actually bought a Manic model) makes.

If you can make a spot on model of your character I'd strongly recommend it in this new grey plastic only. They are so good the demand for them made them have to shut it down for a while until they can catch up (these models were due a month ago), so its only logic that they will expand to buy more printers of this soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

heroforge.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a non-Australian version

Alright gonna show off the individual pics, heres what the group looks like for refferance

Oh my good gravy
What was the order->shipping time turnaround ?

Heres the ranger

It was 2 months for me because the delay doubled the time, but for most 2-4 weeks

The bard

And the paladin

Gonna go to the lgs and hire the artist there for these three

Quick question, what qualities does the new grey plastic have in terms of detail, paintability and strength?

Better detail then the "detail" plastic
Stronk as fug, even the sword arm feels very intact at the weak joint, its hard plastic, which might make any splices harder to do but I don't need to chop anything.

Again I think it would be good to compare them to Malifaux models

oh and it looks easy as fuck to paint

Noice, I'm going to wait for it to return before ordering new models then.

These are *OBVIOUSLY* 3D-printed, so descriptors like "perfect," "worlds better" or even "detailed" might seem a bit misleading to regulars on a Warhammer board.

Not to say Citadels are "perfect" but they certainly don't look as though they're produced by people whose only prior experience is making ziggurats.

If these cost a dollar or less, that'd be great news, but I suspect not ...

Feel thats a little over the top, the layers are fairly subtle and even more so when they are painted. and they are still better than the shitty models you'd get for warmahordes

>dollar or less
Find me a full unit of 40k or WHBF that is less than 10 dollars. and I loved WHFB. Well worth the novelty if its a character you've played for years

furthermore that image is not Karl Franz you quadruple cuck, don't insult the emperor

can you paint them?

Of course!

>and they are still better than the shitty models you'd get for warmahordes
Bitch please, I can literally see the fucking plastic layers on these with my naked eye from their 3d printer.

You are seriously delusional and retarded.

Fucking kids.

sig hiel, really? Nobody said shit about this to you?

It's a lolrandum tween party.

Who cares.

>there party doesn't have enough mary sue races or wymin with shaved heads
>must be tweens

>being this over the top mad
Did someone who worked at HF steal your gf?
You were screaching in the last thread too. The models look good for what they are worth, I don't see the point of your mad salt

>Wearing your stupidity like a badge to be proud of.
>Party composed of faggot kid memes.
This is why people call you a retard.

Two different people.

And don't post kids cartoon images while trying to call people salty you pathetic child.

Sheeit nigger, step it up.

Why u so mad bro?

I'm hardly upset, but if that's the best you got I'll play along. :)

But you're literally retarded, so it may be a on-sided game.
>screaching
>SCREACH
I mean for serious my dude.

Retarded as fuck.

>It's shit
>lol ur mad

Why is this a thing?

Children and memes.

The answer is always children and memes.
Also a lack of education means they can't debate properly so in order to try and gain the upperhand they try to meme you with a tired classic such as "u mad bruv". Which is really just a evolution of "I know you are but what am I", the bastion of children in every school ground..
Which just leads to them looking like sad and pathetic victims of schoolyard bullying.

>Brought to you by the American Educational System.

Not the same user, but your clealy mad dood.
Like calm down its just minis

Why so mad dood?

>stroking his dong to his own post

>Being this mad.

I like it, I think I might get my own done in that material when I have some money

How much does gray plastic cost? Is it comparable to strong/detail, or are we in steel/bronze territory?

Grey plastic costs 29 usd, but its worth the step from detail plastic if you plan on painting or using them

Whoops, they start at 26 officially
heroforge.com/

>wasting all this money on a shitty self-insert campaign

>The models look good for what they are worth
They sure don't look like the quality I expect for a $30 miniature

Heads up apparently it's better to wait for grey plastic to come back in stock than use the HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC.

Apparently the HIGH QUALITY PLASTIC breaks in mild gusts of wind and most of them arrive on your doorstep broken in transit lel.

>mfw I hesitated ordering a sweet ass wizard.
>Next day grey plastic was gone.
>Raged and swapped out my wizard's staff for a shotgun.
>Far superior now.

Its not that hard having better models than privateer press...

This is completely true. High detail plastic breaks with a strong sneeze near it. Seriously pissed me off. I'm definitely waiting for the gray plastic to come back before ordering again.

>not having a custom miniature made of a beloved character from a long-running campaign
You, sir, ain't ma nigga

How about a $30 custom miniature?

Let me rephrase. How much would Games Workshop charge you if they were into designing miniatures to your specifications?

Thought they might be nice as a one off thing. Last I looked at them was around like 6-8 months ago. They looked kinda low quality, I would rather get a really nice model (or even two for the same price as one of these). My party members tend to die a lot and like making new characters. If you are super autistic about your character it might be cool.