One Piece Adventure Quest 18

Previous:suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/47492087/
Char sheet: pastebin.com/03izEFh5
other char sheet: pastebin.com/1T8kaEjr

The women steps through the noise ripping through the air, swinging her weird bladed whip. Johnny leans back, both of my bullets missing him and the other pirates. I grit my teeth and press my hat down, stepping back just before the whip thing swings around my head.

And only after that whole dance, do I actually here the sounds of this brawl. The cracking of the whip, the familiar bang of my revolvers, and that echoing bone shaking music Johnny strummed.

We stare eachother down again, the woman grabbing her whip and pulling against us, while Johnny holds his guitar in the air like it's an axe. I back away from them, keeping my shooters trained on them as they glare at me, and slowly do the same in a sort of unspoken agreement.

I glance between them, squinting as the sun gets in my eyes. The woman sighs, and glares at Johnny and me like we're trash...well she's right on the first one. And the Captain with the rooster looking hair just keeps on grinning like this is some sort of game, or he's just walking down the street for a cup of joe....I could really go for some coffee right now.

Frowning, I start to circle the other two, and they do the same. The world goes silent, except for the wind, the bird's singing, and the utterly massive fight happening just on the other street from us.

"Well, lets get this party started" Johnny chuckles

"Just give up all ready, I'm too tired to fight both of you" I yawn, trying to rub my aching eyes as the woman smirks

"Well then, just go lie down in a grave" She says rudely "And that goes to you to, idiot"

"Awww" Johnny sighs
_

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eC17mcFE1eA
youtube.com/watch?v=YmpvpypXKf0
youtube.com/watch?v=vBhbmwpfWk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont

BOSS FIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=eC17mcFE1eA

Johnyy doright! 21,000,000 beli bounty, holder of the hade hade no mi, the loud loud fruit captain of the Rip solo pirates.

AND

Unknow woman, ????? bounty, Works under the lass family, and Bellary in particular. Rude.
_

A sea breeze flows past us, as we just keep on eying each other, waiting for our shot at the others.

But, I have Jack and Ochamu to back me up...but that would kind of ruin this duel right here...and they could help the other marines out. But then again, it would be a whole lot easier with them to have my back here.

I frown, as I put my back to the cracked fountain up the street, water spewing out of it. The sun just so happens to catch it just right, and makes a rainbow behind me.

What do I do?
[] Whistle for jack and ochamu 2d100
[] Team up with one of the other duelists to try and make this 1 v 1 2d100
[] Start firing, and running towards them 1d100
[] slide under the woman's legs and try to trip her 1d20+speed
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SHIELD 1d100
[] Fear forge a lasso 1d100
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] Cover ajax's ears
[] get ready to parry 1d100
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Bounce a shot into one of their backs 1d100
[] Distract them by firing into the air 1d100
[] write in

yay time for a boss fight!
>[] Cover ajax's ears
>[] slide under the woman's legs and try to trip her 1d20+speed

Rolled 80 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100

Rolled 90 (1d100)

>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
They're gonna regret duelling the fastest draw in the west blue

Rolled 43 (1d100)

Rolled 53 (1d100)

>[] Cover ajax's ears
>>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100

Rolled 11 (1d20)

forgot my roll

Rolled 6 (1d100)

>[] Cover ajax's ears
Hide him under our hat
>[]AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100

youtube.com/watch?v=YmpvpypXKf0
_

And the two charge, the whip cracking as it's pulled taught, and the guitar cutting a groove into the street as it's owner run towards me, laughing and grinning like a mad dog. I step forward, tucking my arms and legs to my chest, but not before I grab Ajax off of my head. I roll, barely missing their combined swing, leaping between the two edges as my kitten meows in annoyance.

I stomp my boot down, and twirl around as I stand to my full height, taking my hat off as the two of them clash and struggle against each other, sparks flying as they practically throw themselves away from each other.

I start tapping my foot as Ajax leaps into one of my pockets, while I dust my cap off, and put it back to where it's supposed to be. Whistling sharply, I calmly stride up to them, twirling my revolvers once as they turn to me. The woman flicks her whip at me, as Johnny runs along my side, strumming his guitar as he ruines the street with it.

I grin, tilting my head as I spin around, my duster flowing behind me like smoke. The world slows as I line up my shot, dark purple smoke and oil seeping into the innards of my shooters as I raise them, and press my fingers down on the trigger.

"AKUMU AKUMU NO" I shout as Johnny swings his axe up, fixin to cutting me in two "LOCK SHOT"

And his eyes go wide, as two gunshots ring out.

I twirl my revolvers as he goes tumbling back, and the woman grasps her chest. Chains flow out from nowhere, and start to wrap and bind them.

But they don't go down.

"So....that's what you are...eh scary face" Johnny grunts, struggling to keep his eyes from rolling back

"Should've known my luck..." the woman groans

I glare at johnny as he starts walking towards me, like he has a ball and chain tied to both his legs.
cont

What do I do?
[] Pistol whip him 1d20+str
[] Tell both of them to come quietly
[] Lock shot one of them again 1d100
[]Devil's glare at one of them 1d100
[] forge something out of fear 1d100
[] Gloat, while eating their fear
[] calmly pet Ajax as they struggle against my fruit
[] Just shoot one of them 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 81 (1d100)

>[] Tell both of them to come quietly
>[] Lock shot one of them again 1d100
>[] calmly pet Ajax as they struggle against my fruit

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Rolled 78 (1d100)

>[] Just shoot one of them 1d100
Kneecap guitar boy since he's still walking

Rolled 39 (1d100)

>[] Just shoot one of them 1d100

Rolled 1 (1d100)

[] Tell both of them to come quietly
[] Lock shot one of them again 1d100
[] calmly pet Ajax as they struggle against my fruit

Rolled 5 (1d100)

Lets see if the guitarist can still walk with two lock shots

Devil's luck?
[] yes?
[] no

God dammit. devils luck time?

Well, this is starting great...

Rolled 6 (1d100)

[] yes?

Rolled 67 (1d100)

>[] yes?
It's a boss fight, We don't want to get fucked.

Rolled 42 (1d100)

>[] yes?

Yes, you've even got the right trips for it!

"All right, come quietly ya hear, and we won't have anymore trouble" I Say calmly, watching Johnny slowly lose his steam, his hair falling over as he stops, his eyes starting to roll back as I take a moment to give Ajax a bit of loving, scratching him around the chin and ears "If you don't, I'll have to show you why they call me evil eye, understand?"

"hehe, so much water" Johnny mummers quietly, as the ghostly chains start to reach into his chest, searching for his heart "Well life ain't worth living without a risk! WOooohohohoho"

the chains shatter, and he laughs that laugh of his as he charges me, holding his guitar like it's a bat.

I freeze up in surprise, as he close the gap between us. And then, there's a cruel hiss, as a blur of black leaps out of my duster, and grabs onto the pirate's face.

Johnny screams as Ajax bites down onto the piercing on his tongue. And his hollering turns to shrieking as I glance his shoulder with a bullet, trying to just make him stop as he tries to get Ajax off of his face.

Wait...he's trying not to hurt him. I frown, watching him trying to gently push my kitten off of his face, as he shreds it like a scratching post. Well doesn't make any.

"GOTCHA!" the woman growls, as I feel myself getting dragged towards her.

I turn, and see her whip wrapped around my other arm, the segmented blades digging into my duster, and when she tightens it and pulls harder, into my arm.

What do I do?
[] Fire 1d100
[] Ricochet a shot down the whip 1d100
[]Devil's glare 1d100
[] Charge her and try to knock her off of her feet 1d20+speed+str
[] Call for help 2d100
[] shoot johnny again 1d100
[] Fear forge something to help 1d100
[] Grab it and try to lock her 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 21 (1d100)

>[] Grab it and try to lock her 1d100

Rolled 93 (1d100)

>[] Ricochet a shot down the whip 1d100

Rolled 11 (1d100)

>[] Grab it and try to lock her 1d100

Rolled 74 (1d100)

>[]Devil's glare 1d100

Rolled 75 (1d100)

Rolled 57 (1d100)

"COME ON LITTLE DUDE, THIS ISN'T COOL!" Johnny screams as me and the well dressed and dead eyed lady lock each other's glare as we struggle agaisnt each other.

"Come on girl, just give up already, never met a grunt as stubborn as you are" she hisses, tugging and making the blades work their way down my arm.

Refusing to wince, I grit my teeth and glare at her a bit stronger, digging my heels in the ground despite how much it hurts, and how much it feels like she's going to take my arm off with this.

I can just barely hear Ochamu whimper from somewhere behind me, as the fight just down the wall sounds like it starts heating up again.

"Just...give up" the woman growls, her pretty face distorting into something that I imagine people see me like, as she grabs her whip with both hands and pull, straightening the blades out and...oh

I smirk, they're made of metal aren't they, and they're just got perfectly line up to make a nice little hallway for a bullet...if I angle it right.

I aim my shooter at the first segment, and hold my arm steady with my free hand. She's too busy trying to get me over to her, she doesn't realize what I'm doing.

My ears ring as the shot slams into the blade with a ping, and continues down the line, breaking a few of the close blades, before it hits her hand.

She yelps in pain, grabbing her hand in suprise, leaving her whip to fall down my arm like a dead snake.

She blinks, like she's confused I'm not thick enough to let her make mince out of my arm.

I crack my neck and start stomping towards her.

"HEY SCARY FACE, GET DOWN!" Johnny shouts loudly "HADE HADE NO!"

What do I do?
[] Get down 1d20+Speed
[] get behind something 1d20+dexterity
[] Shoot him 1d100
[] Make a wall out of fear 1d100
[] Lasso him 1d100
[] Eh?
[]Tackle the lady 1d20+speed
[] write in

Rolled 55 (1d100)

>[] Make a wall out of fear 1d100

Rolled 14 (1d20)

>[] Get down 1d20+Speed
But roll to the side when getting down, no need to paint a target on our back

Rolled 93 (1d100)

>[] Lasso him 1d100

I wonder how it will go down the first time we fight a Logia user? Considering that with our current skills and armaments we wouldn't have anything reliable besides our stare, and that would require getting close enough. We'd probably need to be clever regarding the element they would use, and try to figure out a logical weakness.

Rolled 6 (1d20)

>[] Get down 1d20+Speed

Rolled 20 (1d20)

>[] get behind something 1d20+dexterity

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>[] Lasso him 1d100

Rolled 10 (1d20)

changing to
>[] Get down 1d20+Speed
To tie break
Be a shame to waste that nat20

Does he really think I'm going to fall for something like that? or did he just forget that we're not on the same side or something stupid like that. I twirl around, spinning on the tips of my boots. I see him running towards me, wincing in pain from all the little scratches on his face.

I smirk as his smile falls into an exaggerated frown his tongue hanging out just over the tips of his yellowed teeth.

And then I realize that I'm facing down a man who can make the street shake by just strumming on his guitar a bit. Fear starts to sneak out of my lips, as my revolvers start feeling a little heavier than usual.

So I leap down, holding my hat down as he leaps over me. I close my eyes, and nothing happens, so I peek out of the edge of my cap to see what's going on, and I see him still running, his footsteps echoing much louder than they should.

The lady glares at him, and reaches for a short curved blade by her side, her short hair covering her eyes and making her look deranged as Johnny leaps into the air, laughing happily

"KABOOOONG!" He screams as he brings his guitar down on her.

The crack it makes echos and grows loud, shattering a few doors and sending a brick or two flying.

The one slams into the ground and groans, standing back up with a murderous look in her eye.

"Mroaw?" Ajax asks, patting my face with his bow as I try and stop my teeth from ringing out of my jaw.

"Yeah I'm okay" I coo softly, patting him with my finger, letting him rub against my hand as I start to get up.

"Want some help?" Jack asks from his the alley he's hiding in, actually looking worried for me "No offense De'terrar, but you look like you could use a trump card, like me"

"She's doing fine" Ochamu huffs a bit louder from the cart she managed to crawl under somehow "You'd tell us if you needed help right"

cont

What do I do
[] nod and shoot johnny in the back before he can continue beating the woman 1d100
[] yeah, some come on, quietly 2d100
[] Make a lasso and pull the lady down 1d100
[] Just fire both revolver until they go click 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK 1d100
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100
[] devil's glare 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 56 (1d100)

>I'm good Jack, Thanks fer askin though
>[] AKUMU AKUMU NO PRISON 1d100

Rolled 2, 57 = 59 (2d100)

[] yeah, some come on, quietly 2d100

Rolled 92 (1d100)

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolled 77 (1d100)

>[] Just fire both revolver until they go click 1d100

Local woman is fucking unstoppable

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Time to put the fear of god into them

I won't roll, I'm not jinxing that 92.

Adela is angry!

I run my hand down my tattered sleeve, feeling the holes in it, and the cuts in my arm, wincing from the sudden, and very sharp pain as I accidentally touch one of them. Looking down it, I slowly tip my cap down and shake my head, I don't need help. It'd feel wrong to ask for it anyways.

"I'm good Jack, thanks fer askin though" I drawl, a smile drawing across my face as I barely manage to hold back a yawn "of course, unless the help is a nice cup of coffee, then feel free"

"Well if you change your mind, I expect a speech about it" Jack says coolly, as Ochamu watches me go with a sad look in her eye.

I throw my duster back, as I swagger over to the two of them as they lock blade and guitar. The metal of the sword ripples as Johnny starts to play again. A confident smirk works its way over my lips.

They won't notice a thing
_
youtube.com/watch?v=vBhbmwpfWk0
_

Picking up the pace, I run towards them, dark purple, almost sticky fog rolls out of my sleeves, almost glowing as I throw my arms out, nearly smacking them

"AKUMU AKUMU NO!" I Shout, the second they turn and see me, Johnny's eyes going wide as the lady hangs her head back and sighs "PRISON"

Bars of light fly out of my fingers as I clench my hands into fists. Johnny throws the lady away, his eyes glowing red with anger as he raises his sharpened metal guitar over his head

"HADE HADE NO!" He shouts loudly "KAAAAABONG"

the light bubbles and hardens slightly as it slowly closes around the two of them like some great bear trap. Johnny smacks his guitar into it, and the bar shake.

As do my bones.

I feel myself getting pushed back, as I glare into his eyes, and he does the same to mine. He's still smiling happily, even as ghostly chains work their way over his teeth and the rest of him.

It feels like I'm wrestling with a bull...or grampa. I shake my head and feel my eyes burning as their fears make themselves known, covering my vision as I step forward with a roar.

cont

Water swirls around my feet, cold as ice. Johnny freezes up, as three figures stare at him just in front of him, as the ground gives way under the lady. Before the illusion vanishes from my eyes, and I just see Johnny struggling to swim in nothing, and the woman trying to claw her way out of nothing as the chains lock them into place and

"HO, SCARY FACE" Taz shouts from above me

I look up and see him standing next to a girl with a bright red pony tail, and a very fluffy pink dress covered in hearts, and a big fat man, almost the color of coffee, with his face painted black and white...and no shirt.

There's a brick flying towards my face

What do I do?
[] Shoot it 1d100
[] Whistle for my back up
[] step to the side 1d20+speed
[] Grab it and throw it back 1d20+dex
[]AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS 1d100
[] devil's glare 1d100
[] write in

Rolled 1 (1d20)

>[] Grab it and throw it back 1d20+dex

Rolled 11 (1d100)

>[] Shoot it 1d100
>[] Whistle for my back up

I regret everything.

Rolled 13 (1d100)

>[] Shoot it 1d100

Rolled 59 (1d100)

>[] Shoot it 1d100

Literally why would you even vote for that option, its fucking stupid to begin with.

Rolled 87 (1d100)

[] Shoot it 1d100
[] Whistle for my back up

>Extend hand to grab brick.
>Flies right past and hits Adela in the face.
welp.

I draw, and blast it into at least a hundred piece, smiling smugly, running my tongue over my two missing teeth before I realize the little, very sharp shards of rock are still flying right for my eyes.

I throw my arm over my eyes, wincing as they dig into it. I keep my eyes closed and hear another brick shatter near my feet. I peek out over my arm, and see Taz glaring at me, holding two large hammers in his hands, rounded and wrapped with bandages. The girl and the fat one are busy trying to shake Johnny out of his hallucination, keeping him from falling into it fully.

"We're trying to do the same thing here"Taz sighs, not moving to hit me or anything "Why can't you just let us help you, you idiot...horrifying idiot, I might add, ehehe"

I squint

And

What do I do?
[]Shoot him 1d100
[] Cal for the help of one of my friens *who?* 1d100
[] Tackle him to the ground 1d20+str
[]Devil's glare
[] You're injured, I gave you a chance, now stand down or I will shoot
[] because, you're pirates
[] write in

>[] because, you're pirates
>[] You're injured, I gave you a chance, now stand down or I will shoot

Rolled 51 (1d100)

[] Cal for the help of one of my friens *Jack* 1d100
[]Devil's glare
[] You're injured, I gave you a chance, now stand down or I will shoot
[] because, you're pirates

Rolled 57 (1d100)

>[] Cal for the help of one of my friens *who?* 1d100

Rolled 23 (1d100)

Rolled 13 (1d100)

I keep forgetting to roll...

Rolled 65 (1d100)

>[] Cal for the help of one of my friens *who?* 1d100 Jack

"You're injured" I say flatly, watching his eyes light up with hope behind his broken goggles "I gave you a chance, now stand down, or I will shoot!"

And it fades away, sinking into sadness. He frowns, and drags his thumb over his teeth, glaring at me as he grips his two hammers so tightly his hands begin to shake.

"Yo..YOU DUMBASS BITCH!" He screams angrily, making my eyes go wide and my cheeks start burning in a mix of fury and plain embarrassment "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN HERE IF WE CAN'T KEEP THAT LITTLE BRAT FROM GETTING THAT DEN DEN MUSHI!? WE'RE GOING TO DIE, ALL OF US, UNDERSTAND, WHY DON'T YOU JUST HELP US, WE'RE NOT AGAINST EACHOTHER"

"Because" I say coldly, as his hands shake more, his friends managing to shake their captain a bit more out of my ability "you're pirates"

"We're small fry" He gasps, smacking his face as I start to draw my other shooter as sneakily as I can "the big sharks are going to come if"

"The other marines will handle it, why should I trust you not to stab me in the back anyways" I say with a smirk as his eyes go cold and he twirls his hammer around

"I've never seen them manage anything besides getting beaten, those rank and file ones right?" He says, as I glare at him "Come on they sent you here cause you're something special, not like the rest of em"

"Don't" I growl angrily "Talk about my friends like that!"

"Oh..OH!" He shouts waving his hands in the air, his hair standing on end for a moment or two "I didn't mean them when I said you I meant all of"

He swings his hammer

What do I dO?
[] Parry it 1d100
[] Shoot his hand 1d100
[] Pistol whip him 1d100
[] Duck under it 1d20+dex
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100
[] Devil's glare 1d100
[]write in

Rolled 25 (1d100)

thats worked well so far

Rolled 77 (1d100)

Rolled 61 (1d100)

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Rolled 81 (1d100)

[] AKUMU AKUMU NO LOCK SHOT 1d100

Rolled 56 (1d100)

"Akumu AKUMU NO!" I shout drawing my revolver as he tries to slam the hammer into my gut "LOCK SHOT"

I feel it hit me, sending me back just as I pull the trigger, a cloud of purple smoke rising out of the end of my shooter as I hear a girl shriek.

Groaning and holding my gut, I manage to stay on my feet. I try to find my breath, struggling to breath for a few seconds as the smoke clears. I hear someone walking up behind me, And when I look over my shoulder, I see Ochamu looking as mad as mad can be.

She doesn't say anything, just stands next to me as the smoke clears and I see Taz standing up straight, his eyes rolled back, ghostly chains wrapped around him, holding him in place as he groans and struggles to move even and inch. His older wounds making it hard for him to fight back against my ability.

He falls over, wheezing a single word "Johnny"

Johnny starts to get back up, the girl hugging him as the big man stares at Ochamu, cracking his knuckles

roll 1d20+ will to keep johnny in nightmare land

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Rolled 5 (1d20)

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Rolled 8 (1d20)

OUR WILL IS STRONG! WE AIN'T GOING TO DISAPPOINT GRANDPA!

I hold my hand out, on instinct almost. Fear starts to wrap around it tightly, almost like a glove. it sticks and clings to my hand, almost feeling like a second layer of me.

The chains on Johnny glow brighter, and more break away from the main one, like little cracks. His hair catches it and almost seems to glow as he struggles to stand up, the chains pinning him to the ground as his clothes start to soak wet from sweat.
_
20+5=25+crit= bare success!
_

He clenches his teeth, grabbing at the chain forming a collar around his throat, and he stops, unable to move forward, and unwilling to just lay down and give up.

The big guy growls and snorts almost like a hog

"AOI, GET CAPN OUT OF HERE" He growls angrily

"BUT BOLA" She whimpers loudly "What about you and"

"I'll get taz, just get him away from this marine" He growls, cracking his knuckles, moving closer to me, using himself as a shield as the girl begins to try and struggle against johnny as he fights to help his friend

WHat do I do?
[] Ochamu, deal with the big one 1d100
[] Jack? come join us 1d100
[] Lock shot the girl 1d100
[] Shoot the big guy 1d100
[] Lasso and try to hog tie fatso 1d100
[] Fire until they go click 1d100
[] wrie in

Rolled 24, 91, 13 = 128 (3d100)

>[] Ochamu, deal with the big one 1d100
>[] Jack? come join us 1d100
>[] Lock shot the girl 1d100

Rolled 24 (1d100)

Rolled 69, 50, 20 = 139 (3d100)

Rolled 99, 2, 7 = 108 (3d100)

Rolled 69, 99, 25 = 193 (3d100)

Jesus anons

Rolled 18, 79, 38 = 135 (3d100)

Rolled 40 (1d100)

Whoops

looks like our allies are doing insanely well this round. Hope we do too.

The 99s are us and Ochamu, Jack is the low roller here

Poor jack, he gets to job when Ochamu and us get 99

In that case, he probably isn't even going to participate, due to the low rolls he isn't even 'motivated' enough to help after we just turned him down.

"Ochamu, get the big one!" I shout as I duck down, barely avoiding the fat one's fist as he tries to knock me out or at least by his friends sometime.

He grunts and tries to throw himself on me as I try to take aim at the horrified girl...all of the fear surrounding her is making it a little hard to line up the shot.

"GET AWAY FROM!" the man screams, before he stops to let out a throat ruining growl "LET GO OF ME YOU APE!"

"Got him" Ochamu says meekly, sounding down "and you aren't supposed to talk to a lady like that, it's simply just rude"

The man growls and struggles against her as I line up my revolver's sights with the girl, as she continues to try and slap Johnny awake, as he continues to glare at me, half way awake, and half way stuck in a nightmare.

I hear the big guy roar, before he slams into the ground in front of me, Ochamu pinning his arms to ground as the girl whimpers.

"Akumu akumu no" I say calmly as she tries to shield her captain "Lock shot"

And she falls over, chains binding her hands and legs as her scream gets cut off and lowered to a groan. The fat one roars in anger, and Ochamu presses her elbow on his neck, pinning him.

I shake my head, and lift my cap up. Johnny starts to growl, and move against, slowly, like a clock

Roll 1d20+will to keep him down