pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

A.K.A. Kender's rule the world edition.

Dragonlance version .91

Changelog:

>Perks:
>>Epiphany description massaged to read easier and reflect intent of perk, more in Notes
>>Dragon Rider updated to allow using previously acquired dragon to serve as dragon mount, more in Notes

>Items:
>>Price changes – Lots
>>Item discount for capstone purchasers – Added
>>Named magical items – Added
>>Assorted other items – Added

>Modules:
>>Intro pages – Added
>>Faith Up My Sleeve – Added
>>Scales in Balance – Added
>>Glass Pirates – Added
>>The Dragonfly Effect – Added
th: Our Hero – Added
>>Black Roses Never Wither – Added
Things I Hate About You – Added
>>The War of Three Masters – Added
>>What Price Power? – Added

>Drawbacks:
>>CP cap lower from 800 to 600
>>New drawback, Ocular Angst – Added
>>No OC’s increased from 300CP to 400CP
>>Epic Embargo and No OC’s mutually exclusive now

>Notes:
>>Dragon Rider: using dragon companion explained in greater detail
>>Magic on Krynn – Added
>>Arcane Capstone – Added
>>Divine Capstone – Added
>>Module Reward Items – Added

So, this clocks in at 51 pages and 48 megs, uncompressed, making it my largest jump yet. I’ll be in thread for a while, so toss questions and critiques out there and I’ll answer them as best I can. There’ll probably be spelling errors and the like, so if you see those call those out too.

Thanks for being patient as I worked on it. Hope you have fun.

Tell me about your mini-mechs, /jc/! 20 feet tall or less.

What world, user?

OUR WORLD!

Oh, that one. Must've fallen into our pockets.

Who did you side with, /jc/?

Yes, this is the user who asked about Civil War a few days a go.

Neither because they are both shit.

So, asking this again because I didn't get an answer last thread:

How fast are Hellsing vamps?

Neither.

I go neutral route, depose the Nohrian king who caused the conflict, and work out a peace agreement between both factions due to the fact that there's a threat at the bottom of the chasm.

I'd go into detail but I have no immunity to instant-death-effects yet.

Oh, you know.

In honor of the friends, I've made 20 ft tall mechs of all those precious people O have encountered, not just companions! A medical mech based on merciful Frisk, a heroic fighting mech based on my mentor the original Kamen Rider, and a mechanic mech based on the great and lovable Peridot.
Myself. Because both sides need to chill out.

How many parties of spirited teenagers trying to save the world have you already been part of, Jumpers?

Fast enough to skid a skull across a wall.

It's hard to choose, user. Ara ara sister or tomboy big sis? This is the kind of debate that haunts a man to his dying breath.

I build magitech angels, ranging from 10 feet to 20 feet.

Each is an unique, handcrafted design that took atleast one jump to design and build. They all carry atleast 7 different Exterminatus-capable weapons.

First of all that's terrfying.

Second, when trying to buy pic related does she count as super-powered for Son of the Patriots?

Pic Related has a fine railgun sniper system hooked up to her wolf-mech, and I posted my own Sniper Wolf Zoid last thread.
My Sniper Wolf is capable of becoming invisible, has an advanced ECM system in place, and radar seems to slide off it, and that was how I got it to start out. Oh and it has a Charged Partial Cannon in its mouth so I could snipe with that hellish weapon.

All right, here it is. Finally typed up and ready for some basic reviews.

Zootopia Version 0.8.

Everything is pretty much in place, but a little rough. There will be some more fluff added to the beginning and I would like to know if the Race section makes sense as it stands.

Other than that, I'm going to have a shower and I will be back shortly to read through your reviews, concerns, corrections, and outcries of anti-furry hate

.My Junkplate Dragon is still my favorite. He's short, but long and a bit bulky. I built him out of enchanted swords, armor, and a bunch of spaceship parts on a drunken dare early on in the Chain. He's got basic AI and is really uncomfortable to sit on, but really intimidating to look at. I even managed to give him some Fire Breathing. He tends to melt his mouth shut if he uses it too much though. Design flaw.

They're really not much faster than your traditional vampires, but a decent bit stronger and with better regeneration. They ramp up pretty quickly with age and more souls though.

Only a few. I usually end up being the only actually useful older character.

Not the jumpmaker or an expert, but I'd guess…
Faster than human, but slower than bullets, seeing as how most vamps choose to use firearms in most situations, despite their supernatural power.

The only thing that is super-powered I think is the suit she has and how mental that woman is.

Whoo, people lept into this thread to spam like motherfuckers and missed this.

This will be a mighty read.

This fills me with hop .

The question is
Can I fuck the Rabbit?

That was a joke

>What Price Power?
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

>I can be a bear cop
Oh, the puns will be unbearable!

...It's glorious.

>Disney Magic
Welp. I have to be a Drop-in.

>I will be the Newfoundland

So, what, two-three miles per hour?

Crying Wolf's suit is all normal. Her only superpower is being batshit insane.

Faith up my sleeve mentions looking for a man cursed with immorality. Typo or excuse for an epic pub crawl?

That was a low bear to clear.

Yeah, the whole theme of 4's bosses was LOOK AT ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY MIMICKING THE SUPERNATURAL POWERS AND NATURAL SKILL OF THE PAST SOLDIERS MASS PRODUCED WARRIORS and THESE WOMEN WERE FORGED BY THE SORROWS OF WAR INTO WEAPONS and LOOK AT THE TIDDIES

okay so I absorbed in the young justice jump, and I have amazo backup data, and a companion or two with sting from worm so I got a bunch of knives, put them on floating balls that talk to each other in a manner not unlike Wi-Fi signals equipped them with a mechanical version of sting and speed force, and they are programmed to float in a vaguely conical manner cutting things in a direction of my choosing, I call it the bladenado. Altogether the units take up roughly the space of a normal size van but the radius in which they can spin relative to each other is expandable and number of units scales easily

>No perk or drawback called "That's what we call a hussle"
For Shame.

Typo. Although turning a low level god quest into The Hangover is tempting. It'll get fixed next release.

Thanks.

Thanks.

>laughingvillainofyourchoice.webm

Yeah, it's a bit bigger than the first couple releases.

So, the buyable spellbooks are extra spells in addition to what you get from your class perks?

Oh I have been waiting for this.
That's a bunny, citizen.

Okay cool. 200 cp is a heck of a lot less. Also I can fix crazy, seriously it's something I actively look for along with purification powers that can help redeem those I... Befriend. Curing others of their pain makes me feel like I'm striving for the ideal that I loved so long ago, before the chain began to erode my naivety. I oft find myself getting charity cases like her and put them back together just to justify to myself...

"I'm still a good man, no matter the fact I have ventured to a desert and brought forth a sea of blood for the sake of my research. No matter that the stains are so deep they never wash away. No matter the fact that even magic can't stop the smell of the rot beneath my fingernails."

4 had some genius moments in it, but when the game has 8 hours of cut-scenes, that's to be expected.

The theme of tech mimicking supernatural talents and making them obsolete was echoed throughout the game. Snake's suit made camouflaging skills obsolete, Laughing Octopus and her suit made Decoy Octopus's years of training and skill look like a parlor trick, Crying Wolf was Sniper Wolf but highly mobile, far better at tracking, and with the ability to fire a railgun instead of a sniper rifle, and Screaming Mantis was literally Psycho Mantis + The Sorrow in terms of powers.
Even the PMC's got in on the act, with nunnermachines making actual combat skill and team coordination obsolete, and with the Gekkos being the actual bridge between infantry and armor that was the dream back in MGS3. Raiden's ninja skills and body now put him on par with Vamp, who is a genetic freak of nature and who has half his superpowers due to super tech. And now tons of FROG soldiers have his powers too, because the tech became standard issue for them.

No, they don’t add to your spells per day castable. They’re spells known, rather, for prepared arcane casters, ala Wizards. Someone asked for spellbooks, so I added them in. If it’s not clear that the books aren’t adding to how many you can cast per day I’ll make a note of that.

You've probably been making jumps longer than I have, Digger. What sense does calling me Senpai make?

I think he was wondering if you start off knowing spells if you are a wizard and don't buy any books.

No, no. That's clear. I meant it as additional spells known.

...Which does seem rather obvious in reflection?

Yeah, it's a fun theme. I have a friend who was really pissed about it though.

Yes, those are additional spells known. I’m assuming that you’ve gathered spells commensurate with your experience level. This book would give you access to spells in addition to those.

So what you're saying is.

When everyone is super, no one will be.

Time progresses, and the theme is really echoed through the entire series. In MGS2 they manage to recreate Snake in Raiden, and recreate Fortune's natural powers so well that she didn't even notice it. In MGS1 half the "powers" people had were minor genetic quirks enhanced with surgery or drugs and a shitton of training. Compare that to MGS3, where they have 50's popsci powers out of comic books, and it's either explicitly supernatural or the product of extreme surgery before this theme was ruined by MGSV.

Haven't played MGSV. From what I've heard though and what we're talking about, it got ruined by MGSV making everything in its story the product of tech despite it predating Solid's games and so thus the powers should've been supernatural or predominately so?

Beeecause you ended up convincing me that there was an audience for Kamen Rider jumps? when before I kinda wondered about it but I never thought there'd be an interest
I guess that's dumb but
It's still kinda my natural thing to call people senpais for some reason

Well, that was certainly a much more positive response than what I was expecting to come back to. Thanks guys.

You'll have a grizzly time at boot camp, but I'm sure you'll bear it with a grin.

I'm glad someone likes that Capstone. I was having a devil of a time coming up with Capstones for everything but Shyster.

I literally cannot believe I missed that. How the heck did I make a Zootopia Jump with it?! I blame you Universe!

I'll add it into the Drawbacks section. It still needs a little love, I think.

A bunny is fine too.

>What Price power?

WHY

WHAT CRUELTY IS THIS.

I didn't say stop. I just said it didn't make sense to me.

Of course, your new jump now makes me want to actually work on the Kuuga, Agito, and Ryuki jump. Either that or Kamen Rider Spirits.

@user who was doing the "One True Pirate King" thing from the previous thread.

Might want to look at Discworld, for the Heredity perk. Can pass on stuff like cyborg/magic/whatever to your children, even if passing that stuff on makes no sense. Works through people you adopt as well, as long as they're young enough.

I could hear Ride of the Valkyries as I read that, getting louder and louder as I read through the section, then I got to the halfway point and now all my dreams are dead.

>Scales in Balance
As a LIZARD GHOST, who's been there for centuries making a name for myself. How good/weird is this gonna be?

Everything is the result of Parasites. The reason it's so shit is because this is true retroactively; everything in MGS3 is Parasites as well. Parasites being used exactly like the nanomachines from MGS4, but a solid 40 years earlier. And when I mean exactly, I mean there's at least two people in the game who independently and deliberately modify these parasites to recreate and make new versions of them with altered abilities.

Oh hey Digger, you've been rebooted! Excellent, time to enter that query again!
How many cell medals is a soul worth?
I may or may not be asking this question again just to see if I can get a reaction like last time. I thought it was pretty funny, at least. You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to, sorry if I'm bugging you.

That is the exact response I was looking for. Thank you.

I support lizard ghosts and their associated activities.

>Parasites
Okay this works for the bees, kinda. But being a fucking Medium, or having telescoping eyes, or being a contortionist weirdo thing, or shooting fucking electricity? From a parasite? Come the fuck on.

I'm kindof surprised there's not an optional drawback that brings Zootopia back to its "original" idea. The one where all preds have to wear shock collars and the story is grittier.

>Predators are, on average, far more intelligent and with more complex societies and social cohesion.
>Somehow they get dominated by stupid herbivores to the point they can slap shock collars on them.

They mention a few times in the movie that herbivores outnumber carnivores more'n ten to one. Quantity has a quality all of its own and all that.

Something something Zerg rush something something KEKEKEKEKE something something.

>Ocular Angst
...I'm assuming the base version that gives you weird eyes is +100cp? It's not actually mentioned.

I don't really care about your agenda.

I'm just saying, originally the movie was going to have that as a thing. They decided not to go that route because test audiences wanted Nick to let society fall instead of helping to maintain it, because duh.
I'd be interested in seeing an option that lets you go to that world.

I thought that was just a fan-comic made off an interesting theory. I didn't realize it was actually based on anything from the movie. I'll look into it and might add it.

It doesn't have anything to do with intelligence, just sheer numbers. In the movie Bellwether mentions that Zootopia is 90% prey, so it's not hard to see a situation that would have them ganging up on predators to take steps for public safety.

Exactly.

>Digger.exe is proccessing, please wait...
It's no problem, I was laughing too
It's a pretty hard question in any setting though

I /do/ have a baseline answer for you though, however
due to various sources, I'm gonna say AS A STATISTICAL BASELINE Souls are worth 2.8 million dollars.
as such, doin' a wager where someone has to WILLINGLY OFFER THEIR SOUL (aka they have to be so greedy they'll give it up) will give...
840,000 cell medals, about?
>mfw this is an actual question i ahd an actual answer to

Having not seen the movie what do the predators actually eat?

The aesthetic version is 0CP, the one that affects your vision is 100.

The bees are parasites because of pheromones, the eyes are parasites, the photosynthesis is parasites, the mad sniping skills are parasites, the FUCKING FURY BEING FUCKING FURIOUS is parasites for no goddamn reason. The Fear is hella surgery, and possibly parasites and/or prototype stealth camo. Volgin and The Sorrow are most likely all-supernatural, but that's only because ghosts and ESP being in the MGS series has been a thing for so long it'd be impossible to make them parasites.

Note that I said they most likely aren't parasites. Because the parasites can recreate their telekinesis, levitation, and invisibility powers, and Volgin's super durability, and much much more.

Ah, fair enough.

You probably want to reverse the NET and NLT for Dragonfly Effect. Other than that, this looks fantastic.

Ugh. Kojima.

Now we need a Rising 2 that's basically PARASITES, SON.

You're a gift to the world, Digger.
Okay! So it's decided. GO MY PRETTIES! OBTAIN ALL THE SOULS, ALL THE DESIRE , ALL THE CELL MEDALS, ALL FOR MEEEEEED!
How's that for hammy villain dialogue?

What agenda?

Oh, forgot my image.

>Meed
Woah, apparently I have an unhealthy alcoholism issue. That was supposed to be a very over the top me.

>You probably want to reverse the NET and NLT for Dragonfly Effect.
Dragonfly Effect starts no earlier than 6319 PC, pre-Cataclysm, and runs through 422 AC, after Cataclysm. What am I not seeing?

>Other than that, this looks fantastic.
Thanks.

Unless I include my own personal Hulk Buster suit, which is piloted more like oversized power armor than a mech, my smallest one is 24ft tall.

...I like big things.

shhhhhhhhh, it's all over now

So Jumpers, you have a lot of perk given powers; but what powers have you made yourself that you can call your own?

It's not directly mentioned in the movies, but the creators have been asked this a lot and have a pretty good answer for it.

Most predators have become at least partially omnivorous over the evolution process, as Clawhauser clearly shows. But they still have protein needs. Those are fulfilled by plant-based and insect-based proteins. There were also supposed to eat fish, but that was discarded early in the writing process because it confused the rules of the world too much.

There's even several items in the background that lends credit to this. Bug-burga is a "burger" joint. Boxes from the restaurant can be seen in the alley when Judy first questions Nick. The creator elaborated that predators could get grasshopper shakes, cricket chips, or a cicada burger.

So, sadly, I was not able to realize my dream of adding a fluffy moth waifu to my harem, but there it is.

>Admittedly, adding 900 million magical girls may stress the resources of the planet a little bit.

Is this a reference to something?

Well, 6320 is the fall of the Irda, so you can't start any later than that, and it can't end any earlier than 422 AC. It's possible I'm just being pedantic, though.

Die Konami die

Beyblade

13 years old
Metal Fight
Bey Control
Go Shoot!
Rise Above the Storm
Let's Beyblade
Blader's Spirit
Intensive Training 100
Beylin Arts 200
Legendary Blader 600
The Beyblade
Type Configuration - Attack
Special Attack
Element - Darkness
Specialized Performance Tip 650
Type Optimization 950
Replacement Parts Fund 1000

This took a lot longer than it should have to make a build. Reminds me of Yu Gi Oh in that they're both very silly and both jumps are almost entirely focused on the kids game the world centers around. Fun though.

Freebies are mostly about Beyblades. Let's Beyblade is my favourite one as it's sort of necessary to get something that lets you continue to use Beyblades in later universes without people going "was that a spinning top?"

The build was just the best I could do to make my Beyblade more powerful. Intensive Training lets you break down a steel door, I have no idea why it's 100 CP.

Chose Attack and Type Optimization as I figure I'm most likely to just continue to use this to occasionally knock shit down. Probably not going to be a lot of protracted Beyblade battles but I may want to use it to smash something from time to time.

Chose darkness as gravity powers are great and a gravity powered spinning top is just mental.

Probably going into this early as I can't imagine I'll get a lot of use out of a Beyblade otherwise. That being said I think I'm probably be going to be using Beyblading stuff as a staple move until I actually get a decent weapon.

>Eating insects
Just further justification for my goal of creating a predator-only nation where we farm and devour the prey.

Okay, I see what you're getting at now. Yeah, I'll look at that.

An old combo that's been in existence since early on our history, basically taking advantage in the wording of Generic Magical Girl to buy millions of magical girl companions. It's called the Pink Tide.

>as a kid
>user suddenly feels very old

wtf is even going on in that webm?

What does it look like?

And it's useless in just about every jump unless you ignore the 8-companion-active limit.

So is it possible to succeed in the Dragonfly Effect as an early Jumper? Because on one hand, I love the fuck out of it, but on the other hand, you start six millennia before any of the other quests, so I'm scared.

As someone who's waifu'd a Meltran, I understand.