Would you agree or disagree with this?

Would you agree or disagree with this?

Disagree throughly. Instinct and amorality aren't closely bound with one another, nor is chaos and technology. Why are the colors of inaction and action next to each other and why are colors of naivety and selfishness next to each other?

I disagree. Blue's piece of the color pie is far bigger than what is represented on that pic.

>red is upside down

>Red ever being friends with blue

I can kinda see green being near to black, seeing that interdependence and instinct can be linked to parasitism and amoralaty, but red's core values are the complete opposite of blue's

Completely retarded.

Blue is thoughtful, red is impulsive. They're opposites.

Green is about life, black is about death. Again, total opposites.

Stop trying to fix something that isn't broken.

So are white and green. Red and blue are both creative colors that like to use their opponent's strength against them.

>Omniscience
>Omnipotence

Is this why I've always been drawn to Blue/Black?

But whereas red's creativity is based on emotions and impulse, blue's kind of creativity is based on logic and thinking.

There's actually no creative impulse behind blue's decisions, only a rational one. Also blue hates red's focus on emotions and red likewise hates blue's overthinking

>Red and blue are both creative colors that like to use their opponent's strength against them.
Gaining control of something was red on early magic, then they decided to give it to blue because fuck you and just really recently they decided to give it back to red but not really.

I think the original Color Pie was perfect at least in its philosophy and concept. Only problem I see is that mechanics wise, blue gets stuff that should be in other colors far to often

Such as?

Most egregiously, allowing the player to cast instants and sorceries from the yard.

Blue is the colour of instants and sorceries.

I guess you could argue that only black should be able to interact with the graveyard but almost all colours can these days...

I dislike that black automatically means bad. Is it really saying that every creature that lives in a swamp is inherently evil?

>waaaah blue is OP ;_;

Seriously this meme needs to die.

It hasn't been true in over a decade.

Blue control strategies are a thing of the past. Everyone plays creature based aggro decks these days.

Black heroes - usually black *vampire* heroes - show up every second block.

I agree, they are usually heavy handed on the idea that personal success is somehow alway evil as I've always taken the black/white paradigm to be the good of the self versus the good of the whole/group

It's not that personal success is evil.

It's that personal success at ANY COST is evil.

Black mages would happily slaughter puppies if it meant more power.

That said, black and white do not represent evil and good respectively. This is never explicitly stated. Black is just the colour of selfishness which is often viewed as evil.

No. Red and blue should really be opposing each other. Swap black and red.

And honestly I see two axis: White and black, blue and red.

Green is just kinda there off to the side between white and blue.

>they are usually heavy handed on the idea that personal success is somehow alway evil
Well, it's a jew company.