Urban Oni Quest 21

“Put your new Lord on the line, I want to speak to her.”

Well this just got interesting.

Your name is Amy Nakamura, a 17 year old void Oni, and you’re about to hand your cousin’s garish pink cellphone to Trish so that she can talk to your weird aunt Mae about her Lordship over you.

Why is your life so fucking weird now?

>Hand over the phone, you heard your aunt.

>Why?

>Write-in?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Urban Oni Quest

Twitter: @StrikeZone13

Rules: Votes are given a 10-15 minute voting period (This is not a hard time limit), the dice used are 3d10s and the occasional d100 both are best of three. I try to add write-ins to the post if they’re applicable to the situation, shitposting write-ins will be ignored unless they are genuinely funny and can be added.

Try to have fun!

>Why?
>If you scare her I'm going to be pissed

Warn Trish first

>>Hand over the phone, you heard your aunt.
Put it on speaker, we wanna hear this

(You)

Speakerphone?

Writing.

Just so you know the speakerphone thing won't work, your aunt is pretty savvy.

Figures, haha

Well, you heard her. You hand over the phone to a somewhat surprised Trish. You were going to switch it over to speaker phone but you felt a wave of dread pass over you…. So you decided against that. Trish takes the phone and presses it to her ear.

“Hello?” She asks in uncharacteristically somber tone. Then her expression changes, her eyes widen and her eyebrows shoot up almost to her hair line. You really hope Aunty Mae is taking it easy on her, back when your uncle was alive she could give quite the lashing…

“I hope mom is being nice… You remember how she can get.” Yuki speaks up to your side.

>I’m sure she is.

>You could listen in right?

>So uh… How’s it going?

>Write-in?

>>You could listen in right?

>You could listen in right?

>>So uh… How’s it going?

Writing.

Roll me a 3d10 please, I'll have you roll for Yuki

Rolled 2, 10, 10 = 22 (3d10)

Rolled 9, 3, 3 = 15 (3d10)

Rolled 4, 3, 3 = 10 (3d10)

Rolled 7, 4, 10, 7, 2 = 30 (5d10)

Lovely, now for her mother

Welp, Yuki is getting scolded.

I almost thought my roll had a chance there.

If you had crit maybe.

You lean-over towards your cousin and start whispering conspiratorially in her ear.

“You could listen in right?” You ask her. She nods once and cocks her ears towards Trish who still hasn’t said anything since ‘hello’. You’re honestly getting kind of worried about your friend. It takes a few seconds, but Yuki affirms to you that she can hear the conversation before a look of complete terror takes over her face.

“She knows…” She starts muttering over again.

Okay, that probably wasn’t a good idea.

>Alright, let’s uh. Go do something Yuki (what?)

>I’m going to… I dunno clean up

>Write-in?

>Stay here as morale support for Trish

>>Alright, let’s uh. Go do something Yuki (what?)
Get sleeping arrangements sorted
Maybe brush her hair

Seconding this one

writing.

>Stay here as morale support for Trish

You decide that you can best spend your time waiting for Trish to be done. Although that quickly becomes a chore as the conversation starts to drag… On and on and on it drags, with no end in sight. Yuki is still muttering to herself and Trish has returned to a more stoic expression as she talks to your aunt. She looks at you for a second and tilts her head out of the kitchen.

“It’s going to be a while.” Her expression says. You groan as softly as you can and ponder what you can do in this situation.

>Take Yuki and go sort out the sleeping arrangements.

>Go get the TV set up for some movies.

>Pet Yuki to calm her down.

>Write-in?

Pat Pat.

>>Pet Yuki to calm her down.

Best way to calm nerves

Sorry, writing

You do realize there's a /qst/ board for this shit now, right?

You look at your cousin whose head is still downcast, her ears lying flat across her head. You’ve never seen anything so sad looking in your life. Somehow she looks even sadder then when she was sobbing her eyes out. Before you know what you’re doing your hand reaches out and places itself firmly on her head. Then you start to pet her, feeling her silky hair and her velvety ears between your fingers…

This isn’t weird at all….

Yuki for her part revels in it, she straightens up immediately and leans into your hand, her eyes closed in contentment.

“Aren’t you supposed to be a fox and not a dog?” You tell her, snickering at the same time. She just harrumphs.

“Oh shut up, it feels nice… Thanks for cheering me up, mom wasn’t happy I tried to listen in on her conversation.”

“I gathered as much.” You reply wryly.

>Go set up the beds.

>Go set up the TV.

>Write-in?

>Go set up the beds.

>Go set up the beds

>Go set up the TV.

Sleep is for chumps

> Go set up the tv

>>Go set up the TV.

Writing.

“Alrighty, let’s go set up the TV Yuki. We’re going to watch marathon movies tonight!” You declare somewhat quietly to avoid interrupting Trish’s conversation.

“Okay, but like, I’m not very good at this kind of stuff.”

“S’fine, you just help me carry some of the cables and stuff.” You really didn’t need her help at all, but you think including her would be the nice thing to do. Man, re-building bridges is hard. You take her up the stairs with you as you grab Trish’s laptop and the accompanying cables that allow you to connect it to the TV. You hustle back down the stairs and start to set everything up, you’re pretty intimate with this process, and your hands fly over everything. Yuki watches completely engrossed, which is kind of sad, it’s really not that hard. Right when you finish Trish walks back into the room, her face set into a stoic and thoughtful expression.

>Ask her what your aunt wanted.

>Just start the slumber party already, Strikezone you faggot.

>write-in?

>>Ask her what your aunt wanted.
>Strikezone you faggot.

>Strikezone you faggot

>Ask her what your aunt wanTed
>Strikezone, you glorious Visage of manliness and class

Writing

Har

No brown nosing.

Just wanted to joke against the grain man, stop being a faggot. That better :p

NO

I'm sorry.

“So, what did my aunt want?” You ask her as she walks up.

“She told me not to tell you, and to call you baka.”

“There’s no way.”

“She did, I swear it on all the matters to me in this world.”

“Swearing on shitposting doesn’t mean much.”

“Oh shut up you.”

“C’mon tell me what she said.”

“I refuse.”

“COME OOOOOOOON.”

“Cry more.”

“You suck Trish….”

“Will you two stop, sheesh.” Yuki says in exasperation as you and your friend continue to
argue. Man this is nice, you’ve almost forgotten how nice it is just to be with friends and relax.

“Alrighty, let’s get started watching something.”

“Can I pick!?” Yuki asks excitedly her tail wagging.

“No.”

“No.” You and Trish say at the same time.

And that's it! Thanks everybody. I have to get up early tomorrow for work, so we have to call it here. Hope you guys have a good night.

Next thread should be Sunday.

The archive and my Twitter are in the second post of the thread.

Later!

Can you try and run longer next thread please?

Thanks for running!

Can you try and not be an ass? He doesn't do this for money. He takes time out of his schedule to run this for the readers.

Thanks for coming user.

Maybe :^)

he has a point, this entire thread is 56 posts long.

S'why I'm running on Sunday as well.

anyway good night!

Thanks for the trhead.

How would the three stack on each other to sit?
Yuki in Trish's lap in Amy's lap?

Yuki is pretty average sized. So Trish would be a bit too big to sit in her lap.