AIGHT BIZ

AIGHT BIZ
I'm brand spankin new to all this shit. Trying out coinbase to get my feet wet. What advice would you have other than "don't invest more than you're willing to lose"?

stay out normie

Buy Bitcoin Cash. Its being listed on Coinbase by January 1st.

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'M JUST TRYING TO LEARN FUCK

>he's just trying to learn
>mimimimi
then do, and don't ask stupid questions on a taiwanese imageweaving imageboard.

I bought bitcoin a while ago and it appreciated a lot. Then I wanted alt coins and transferred BTC to poloniex so I could buy them. I did and it was great and my picks were good. But wait, since my BTC had appreciated I had to pay capital gains tax since I spent it. I used turbotax & bitcoin.tax to do that but it was annoying.

My advice is if you want to get into alts buy them SOON after buying BTC so you don't have the appreciation and capital gains tax problem.

OR get verified on someplace that lets you buy USDT (crypto pegged to the dollar) with dollars like Kraken. Then buy your alts with USDT. Do not hold USDT though because a lot of people don't trust it. Just buy it and immediately trade it for something.

Also, when transferring between exchanges double, triple, quadruple check the address you're sending to. If you make a typo that shit is GONE.

so lurk more faggot

>hurr durr spoonfeed me your money

>If you make a typo that shit is GONE.
it's called copy and paste. not much typing involved there.

don't buy bitcoin until it crashes

use gdax, the sister co. to avoid huge fees

This.

Think you can handle one night of googling and pdf skimming? *gasp*

learn the cycles of the game winners

Alright none of these guys are going to help you they are all scammers that got in early. But I remember when I first came here so i will help you. Buy bitbean.

Always remember the golden rule: Buy high, sell low.

But did he highlight the entire address? Did he accidentally copy the monero address when it was supposed to be the DASH address? Better be sure!

>have verified normiebase
>cant get gdax verified
why the fuck would normiebase be fine with a copy of my drivers license, but gdax needs a second piece of identification (which I do not have)?? Why? Fucking hell...

Buy ARK, easy x10 your money Q1 2018

you can always hire a sexy secretary if that kind of thing is too stressful for you :)

>sells bitcoin at a price it has never reached
>charges other fees on top of that

I already hate this site
Where do you buy your crypto?

>What advice would you have other than "don't invest more than you're willing to lose"?

not to use coinbase

What wallet do you use?

Listen up you f****** Army I came here with $10 in a dream now I'm f****** Rich you better get the f*** out of my town if you're not going to look up anything yourself in this exact expect us to spoon-feed you f****** nor me do something for once in your life stop stop being a sheep okay

this.

Buy eth or btc, open account on binance, buy iota and get gains.